Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney told us about this guy she had been talking to for a couple of weeks and that she might go out with him this week. She even showed us a picture and my immediate thought was "Shit, he might be hot enough to be worthy of that delicious pussy." Thankfully that thought didn't turn into a speech bubble, cause that would have been super embarrassing.

Kayla mentioned she was going fly back home in a few weeks to see her family. She also bitched about people at her office that were driving her crazy, and even proposed a vacation as a group in the next month or so. She said we could do something fun like go on a cruise, or get a beach-house for a week, or something. She just knew she wanted to be able to lay down by the ocean and tan for a while at some point. We all loved it and spent a while talking through options.

Megan was apparently enjoying work, no real dating life these days, but she was ok with that. She wasn't the queen feminist or anything, but she was comfortable with who she was. She said something cryptic about not being sure what she wanted in relationships yet, and wouldn't go any further no matter how much we asked.

There wasn't any flashing, no kink play, no anything like that. We just hung out together. Like I said, it felt normal.

***

That was the word of the week, apparently. "Normal." Now, I'm not complaining about normal, at least I don't think I am yet. No, normal was good. If anything, it was weird that normal didn't quite feel normal yet. We all acted normal that week. Work, home to hang out, we went out to dinner once, we chilled in our rooms and the main areas...we were like actual friendly roommates.

Christopher and I went out and talked like usual. Our usual types of dates and spending time together. He came over to the condo a couple times, and nobody was trying to steal him from me. We explored new parts of the city together for one date night, getting ice cream by the river and just enjoying being together. It felt like nothing had happened between us and life was great! Yea, we fucked like we used to, and that was fantastic!

I spent time with Megan every day, more than anyone else, even Christopher. Most of that time was just sitting around talking or watching shows together. We watched all the same stuff, so we always had stuff to watch and talk about. The sexual chemistry we had shared wasn't weighing on our friendship at all (I know you might be disappointed by that, but my story isn't even close to being over yet so be patient). Most days we would get back from work and chat for a bit before deciding plans for the evening. Sometimes I already had plans with Christopher, but she was always ok with that, even being a bit of a fun flirt encouraging me to fuck his brains out each time.

I think I saw Britney the least, only a couple nights that week. She apparently really liked this guy and things were going great with them. She seemed genuinely happy, which made her even more beautiful if that was possible. She did hang out on the couple nights she was home, though she did constantly text on her phone, a smile plastered across her face.

Kayla was home most evenings lounging around and hanging out too. She focuses a lot on her online presence, so she was usually on her phone, but she is still one of my best friends and we had a great week together too. There weren't any awkward moments when Christopher came over a couple times. They didn't kiss other than the usual cheek kisses that we all usually shared. I didn't catch them checking each other out either. A part of me was curious if I was sad or happy about that...I was pretty confused on it. She usually lounged in small shorts and a loose tank top, but thankfully she dressed "appropriately" when he came over too. Not like sexy dress, even though she does always look beautiful, but just casual clothes.

After another fantastic date day with Christopher the next weekend, I was feeling like life was back to a relative normal. Everyone was getting along and things were going great! Yet I could still feel something stirring in me. It was the next couple full weeks that I really started noticing hints of what everyone initially saw in me, and not subtle hints. I don't mean that I craved submission immediately, or just stripped naked and started acting like a dog. I know that's what you might be hoping for, but it was like things just kinda started happening. Not like that, but...just wait, you'll see.

The second week after we stopped the games started off pretty ordinary. Normal hanging out and a date night with Christopher, all ordinary. Wednesday after work was the first "incident", if you can call it that. We were all hanging out in the main area just chatting about stuff.

"I just get so frustrated by this bitch! Like, I know she thinks I'm trying to get a promotion over her, but she's playing dirty politics to get it!" Kayla was still pissed off at another woman at her office. She didn't even have to say the name, we all knew she was talking about Gwen because she's the one Kayla always complains about.

"That's just rude! If you get the job, can you just fire her?"

"Ugh, I wish. She'll probably get the position over me anyway. But everyone hates her! If she gets it, I'm probably just going to quit."

"I've always wanted a good quitting story! Maybe you'll get one!"

"Ha! If it comes to that, I'll make sure to consult you beforehand so I can make it great then!"

We all laughed as Kayla and Britney joked about quitting. Tonight, Megan and I were cooking and the other two were sitting at the table. We continued talking, making fun of Gwen even though none of us had met her before, and then moved on to other things. We talked about the creepy boss at Megan's office, and how my job was getting crazy for the next few weeks as we got to the end of our fiscal year. Then we turned to Britney, and the conversation quickly focused on this mystery man none of us had met yet.

"Come on! This guy seems to be taming the wild Britney, we want to meet this hero!" We all knew Britney was the more...outgoing...of our group. We all lightly teased her about it frequently, and she knew we weren't being serious. So please don't accuse us of slut-shaming lol. We love her and don't judge her! Plus I obviously know her secret now, and I'm not surprised that she could get just about anyone. The confidence that a pussy like hers must give her probably made it easy to go out and hook up with tons of beautiful people. And I say "beautiful people" intentionally because she always seems to spend nights with absolutely beautiful men and women.

Cue the first major hint. Let me tell you about it.

I quickly sprinted through the people I've seen her with before. I hadn't seen a ton, I know Kayla spent more time with Britney and they went out together more, so she is our source for most of the stories about Britney's conquests. Still, I do remember the first time I ever saw Britney flirting (and more than flirting) with another woman.

We had snuck into a club with our fake IDs back in our sophomore year of college, and we all had a blast. We were all dancing, occasionally one of us would be pulled away for a second when somebody else wanted to meet us or buy us a drink or dance or something. We thought it was fantastic and we didn't actually have to buy any drinks that night (the joys of being attractive young women). At one point I saw Britney talking to this gorgeous red-headed woman. They were laughing and talking and the lady bought drinks for them. I was starting to get suspicious that maybe Britney was a lesbian and none of us had known yet. I even pulled Kayla and Grace (oh, she was another friend in college, sorry, I haven't mentioned her before) and pointed at the flirting. They just laughed at me and Kayla told me she'd seen Britney leave with women before, so she was positive that Britney was bi. Grace said she'd seen it too and then they teased me about being so cute and naive. I laughed with them and then went back to having fun instead of just spying on Britney.

A little while later, I realized that we'd lost Britney altogether. I went looking for her, being slightly worried that something bad could've happened to her. I know, I know, that's pretty lame, but I've heard too many awful stories to just ignore bad feelings. Well, it was all ok. I found her in the bathroom, with the red-headed beauty. Britney was pressed against the wall as the woman was kissing her neck and grabbing all over Britney's body. I watched as she slowly made her way down my friend's body until Britney hiked her skirt up and the woman was on her knees with her head buried in Britney's pussy. I watched for more than a few seconds as she feasted on the Latina. After who-knows-how-long, Britney turned her head my direction. We locked eyes and I couldn't look away. I felt so guilty watching them, but then she just smiled and winked at me (maybe that was the first time any of them winked at me!).

I bolted out of the bathroom at that point and went back to my friends. I never actually told anyone else about that and she never brought it up either, but it popped back into my head as Britney was talking. I know now something I didn't know back then: just how pleasurable it was to lick Britney's pussy.

I pictured myself in the red-head's place that night, my head under my friend's skirt, my tongue buried in her pussy, that delicious taste all over my mouth. I could imagine her delighted face looking down at me as I ate her pussy there in that bathroom, the way her hand would stroke my hair, and the sexy things she would tell me as I worked on her. I'd be wearing a sexy dress since we were out at a club, but I'd definitely have one hand up my own skirt playing with my pussy. Maybe we would leave together and go back to one of our places and then when we got there...

"Maddison?"

Fuck me, I zoned out so far and was just staring at her! All three were looking at me now too! Shit! Please tell me I didn't say anything out loud! That's so embarrassing! I mean, she's gorgeous and it's understandable, but still. I shook my head to clear my mind from that train of thought (even though it had been so hot) and turned to Megan who had said my name. She had one of those knowing smiles on her face, but thankfully she didn't press the issue and just kept going with the conversation.

That was intense. I really got lost in that fantasy for a bit. That's never really happened to me before unless I was actively masturbating. That was the first giant hint.

The next big hint something was up with me didn't come until the next Monday, the beginning of week 3 without the games. It was just me, Kayla and Megan home that night since Britney was out on another date night with the mystery man. We were sitting around the table this time, talking about random stuff when Kayla brought up the vacation idea again.

"Ok, I know I keep bringing it up, and Britney isn't here so we will have to wait for her to officially decide, but I think I want to officially pitch going on a cruise. There are a ton of fun ones that aren't just Disney cruises with families. We could see some beautiful places in the Caribbean, spend some much-needed time away from normal life, and get some glorious time in the sun. Plus, not too many single guys go in cruises, so it could be nice to spend time in a bikini and not have to fend off horny men the whole time. What do you think?"

"That sounds great! Have you looked at the different activities and stuff the different cruise lines offer?..."

To be honest, it sounded fun. I could probably convince Christopher to join me pretty quickly. Hell, telling him that I'd wear whatever skimpy bathing suits he wanted would probably convince him fast. Then if I add in that he would get to see Kayla in a bikini probably every day, he'd probably be booking the rooms for all of us immediately.

And that made my mind wander back to the two of them together.

It was like a movie was playing in my head. It started innocently, remembering the way they flirted constantly that day we wandered around the city together. I imagined I was watching as they made out in the changing room together. I remembered the first time he gave me her panties and how I'd come immediately while he told me the story. I remembered the way she was grinding her apparently naked pussy on him as they made out on the train, and I could feel it as if it was happening to my pussy.

Then I was back in the closet watching them for their first time together. I watched as their clothes came off. I watched as they got each other ready. I could feel my pussy getting wetter as I pictured her face as his cock penetrated her for the first time. I remember the sounds they made together. I remember the way they got into a rhythm quickly. I knew my pussy was drenched as I remembered the way she fucked him, and how beautiful they both looked together...

I realized it was quiet and nobody was talking. Fuck me, I'd done it again. I was just staring at Kayla as she moved to the living room, and she was smiling back at me. That's twice I'd been caught checking out my friends in less than a week! Once Kayla noticed my eyes wander to her face, she smiled wider and winked at me. Then she turned to keep walking, but not before running a hand over her ass as if she knew I liked looking at her and she wanted to show off.

I turned away then, hoping to not be caught checking her out further, only to find Megan smiling at me too. Fuck this girl (hey, not like that!) and her ridiculously observant ways. I just looked down at my cup and pretended like nothing happened.

"Uh, yeah, i think a break from real life to go on a cruise sounds amazing! I'm sure Britney will be on board too. Going on the excursions or whatever they are called sounds like a blast too."

"Oh, we know you're already looking forward to more than just that." Kayla smiled again at me as she teased me.

"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about. So, when do we want to look into it?"

"Well, like we just said a few seconds ago, maybe in a month? Kayla is going to be out in a couple weekends and these next few weeks are crazy for me."

"Ok, that could work for me too. Would you ladies object to me inviting Christopher?"

"Haha not at all! Please do!" Kayla had that teasing voice still on, like she knew what I was thinking about. But she wouldn't do anything like that without my permission, I'm confident of that. Not after all we talked about. But also, how the hell does she do that sexy voice so well?!?! I wish I could do that!

"Yeah, that's totally fine. Let's talk to Britney tomorrow and we can start looking into which cruise and stuff. It might be hard to book good rooms this late, but who knows, we might be lucky."

We talked a little more before Kayla and Megan settled down to watch a show and I headed back to my room, still embarrassed about what just happened.

The biggest hint happened two days later. It was Wednesday of the 3rd week since we quit playing the games between all of us. Kayla was still at work, Britney was spending the night at her guy's (I guess they aren't "boyfriend and girlfriend" yet, so I'm not sure what to call him. Why is dating so complicated?) place, leaving just me and Megan getting ready to watch a movie tonight.

"I'm so thankful you like scary movies. I know you have Christopher to watch movies with too, but thank you for also watching them with me."

"Haha of course! Kayla and Britney are just lame."

"Yes, but it's also just nice because it means i don't have to find some guy to go on a date with to watch scary movies with. I guess i could watch them alone, but then it's so boring."

"Oh, I know! I mean, it's been years since I've watched one by myself..."

"Stop bragging about being in a relationship...you know I don't know what I want yet so it's hard for me."

We'd talked about it a few times over the past few weeks. She obviously knew she was bi. I know I haven't told you about her being with men yet, but she's been with a few and enjoyed it. She obviously enjoyed being with me, and I know she's been with at least one other woman. But she didn't know if marriage was the thing for her. She wasn't this free spirit like our friend from college...oh, wait! I already mentioned Grace! Yeah, her. She was the free spirit of our group. She's been off traveling in Europe the past several months, and she doesn't know if/when she's going to come back.

No, Megan didn't feel like being on her own forever, or marriage right now. She kinda felt like she was searching for something, but she had no idea what. I know it stresses her out, so I try not to bring it up much, but every once in a while she mentions it and I just try to give her the space to talk about it if she wants to.

"Anyways, I have you, and Christopher if you are ok with me tagging along to the movies when new ones come out."

"Of course! Just let us know whenever you want to!"

"Good! Ok, popcorn just finished, I'm gonna grab it."

When she stood up, I couldn't help myself as I turned and caught sight of her beautiful little butt. She isn't super curvy or anything, but I'd seen her naked enough times during those couple weeks of playing as her pet to know exactly what it looks like under her shorts. I continued watching her as she stood for a few seconds and then moved towards the kitchen. It didn't even occur to me that it was weird that she paused for a few seconds before moving away from me. No, my mind was wandering back to all those times I had my head between her legs and the way she dominated over me without being overly mean or anything. I was back to one of those mornings where I spent almost half an hour working on her pussy, trying to bring her to the biggest orgasm I could.

Which reminded me of the ways she played with my body like I was her plaything...well, like I was her pet. It had been so fucking not the way she commanded me around, the way she made me strip naked in the garden and the way I just did everything she told me to. We had such chemistry and it just felt natural. Fuck, I think I actually missed it at this point.

I was snapped out of my train of thought when she sat right in front of my line of sight again. But this wasn't a "let's watch the movie" position. No, she was looking at me like she felt beautiful but also like we needed to talk about something serious.

"Maddison, can I bring up this...thing...I think is going on with you?"

"Uhhh, what?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You're my best friend, and we've been quite intimate with each other already. I've seen that look on your face like half a dozen times these past few weeks."

"What?! There was no look!"

"Oh, so you weren't staring at my ass just now? So when I looked over my shoulder I was wrong about that? I've seen you stare at me, Britney and Kayla like that. And hey! Don't worry, you know I'm not judging you for that. I love you and am definitely not offended by it. Glad to know my little ass can attract attention like that!" She smiled at me then, her cute smile, not the predatory one.

"Ugh, fine. I don't know what's wrong with me!"

"Maddison. Nothing is wrong with you. We went through a lot in a very short amount of time, especially you. I know you're probably still questioning everything that went on and how you feel about it."

Fuck me how did she know me that well?!

"I am not going to ever pressure you, you know that by now. But I just want to say that I understand and I promise I love you and am here to talk whenever you're ready. You're not going to get rid of me that easy."

"Thank you. That means so much to me. I really have a ton of stuff going through my head these days. I promise I'll figure it out and then we can talk more about it, if you're still up for it."