Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made to her room and she sat on the bed while I stood. "Ok, what's up Maddison?"

I don't know why I'm so nervous! I shouldn't be. She has made it clear that our friendship is ok with and without the kinks. Just do it!

"Well, I've been thinking for a while...obviously you noticed something was up...and it's been hard to figure out...but I think I've finally gotten somewhere with it..."

"Out with it, babe! Stop beating around the bush and tell me what's up."

"Iwanttobringbacksomeofthekinkstuff." It came out as one giant word, and a little bit mumbled, just because I was so nervous. Come on, Maddison! Get a hold of yourself!

"Calm down and say that again."

"I want to bring back some of the kink stuff from when I first moved in."

"Ha! I knew you'd been thinking about it! So, what made you finally decide you wanted to bring it back?"

I told her about my feelings for the past few weeks. I told her about the stuff she saw and the stuff she hadn't seen. I even told her about fucking Christopher both last night and this morning while he role played with me. I don't know what made me go into those details, but it just felt right opening up to her like that. She mostly sat and listened to me talk, asking the occasional question, but mostly just letting me talk.

"Fuck, that's so hot." She said it under her breath like I wasn't fully supposed to hear her. I just waited for her to say something.

"Ok, so, it sounds like you've really thought about this then. You're, like, actually asking me to...wait. No. I want you to say it. What are you asking me?"

"Ugh, really?! You're going to make me say it?"

"Yup. So do it. Now."

There was that authoritative tone I was hoping would come back. It made me shiver, just slightly. Megan, being the ridiculously observant woman she clearly is, didn't miss it, I'm sure. I took a deep breath and finally said what we both wanted to hear.

"Megan, will you be my owner again and treat me like your pet?"

She let my words sit in the air for what felt like a long time before she stood up. I thought she was going to say something, but instead she just walked around her room, almost aimlessly. Eventually, she stood in front of her window looking out. I have no idea how long the silence went on, and I had no idea what her hesitance to answer was. Was she considering not playing? Was something else going through her mind? Was she just screwing with me because she likes to make me squirm?

Finally, she turned around to answer. I watched her turn around in almost slow motion. I was trying to read everything about her facial expression and body language to gauge what she was thinking, and I had no idea. She had a small smile, almost a smirk, as she looked at me, her arms crossed in front of her. She then walked to her bed, sat on the edge, and looked at me.

Ok, she's gotta be toying with me. Nobody has ever waited longer for anything in the history of...

"Ok, my little Maddy. I'll play with you. But first, be a good girl and drop down on your knees for me. That's where you belong, my pet."

I dropped down immediately. Now I was on my knees, sitting back on my heels, looking up at Megan in all her beauty. She looked down at me while she continued looking so sexy and yet still thinking about something. I hadn't realized exactly how much I wanted this again until she called me "Maddy" and "my pet". Those instantly put me back into this role. And my pussy made it clear how happy that made me.

"But..."

And that instantly brought me back to normal. I cannot express how quickly I imagined the worst possible things that could follow that 3-letter word. But thankfully she didn't make me wait too long to finish her sentence.

"You're not the only one that's been thinking about their kinks these past few weeks."

Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting that. But...judging by how good everyone's kinks have worked out so far, it's probably going to be fun. "Fun" is the correct word, right? It feels right. I'm sticking with it, because you know what I mean by it.

"You see, while I absolutely love our owner and pet dynamic. I want more. So, while I make you lick my pussy...oh, you knew that was coming, don't look so surprised."

I mean, I had hoped that was where we were going, but I definitely wasn't expecting it. I thought it might take a day or two, but I guess she had been hoping this was going to happen just as much as I was.

"I had been trying to figure out the best way to talk to you about this anyway, so I'm glad you broached the subject first and made it easy for me."

She got up on her knees on her bed, now. Wait, did she just say she was wanting to talk to me about this stuff too?!?! What the hell, other people go through this type of stuff too?!?! Ok, now that I said it out loud, I understand that obviously other people experience things too, and I'm not the only person to ever wrestle with their kinks.

She stared at me as she pulled her romper down off her shoulders and down her perfect little body. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Ha! That look in your eyes! Fuck, a girl could get used to being looked at like that!"

I blushed but couldn't look away. She was fully exposed down to her hips as she slowly stripped. She was loving this just as much as I was.

"Wow, I'm almost dripping just because of that look. Damn, this is going to be fun, babe."

I was literally frozen with lust at that moment. Is that a thing? It's gotta be a thing. I was so turned on by her little strip show. Well, maybe that was just the last part. Now that I think back on it, I think I was really turned on because it was all going to happen again. The games were coming back and something new was even going to be added and I didn't even know what it was yet. The whole situation was just hot, and I was feeding off it like a damn succubus or something.

Then she stood up to pull her romper completely off, putting her delicate and perfect pussy right in front of my face but not saying I could dive in. See, I'm a good girl and remember my training. I'm also not embarrassed to say that to you.

"Are you ready to please your owner, my pet? Awe, you look so eager to show me how much you love me."

She spun around, showing her petite ass off to me. She was absolutely correct; I was 100% ready to please her.

"Well, before I let you play with me, I want to outline what I want. I've listened to your story. I played my part back when we were all involved in your kinky games. And I have to admit what makes me super fucking wet."

She had turned around and sat down, clamping her knees together so my focus would be on her face.

"I want more than just to *own* you for these little games." Fuck, hearing her say it like that was so hot.

"I want to feel what it's like to be in Kayla's shoes and fuck your boyfriend too. I want to be able to describe to you how good it felt to have Christopher's cock in my pussy while you lick me to orgasm. I want to feel that type of domination."

That look in her eyes made it clear how serious she was and how excited she was at the thought. She really wanted that. Which I guess is good, since he already told me he wants to fuck her too. That was going to work out nicely.

"So, my pet. If you really want me to be your owner, you have to agree that I can fuck him too. If you agree, then go ahead and please your owner."

She spread her legs wide and watched me. I'd like to say I hesitated and really thought about it, but there really wasn't anything to think about. This wasn't being forced on me like last time, I was fully choosing these paths and that just made it all so much hotter to me. I dove in, tongue fully extended and ready for action.

"Oh shit! Fuck, I love how quickly you agreed to that! Oh, that's good, my pet. Slow down, slow down, I'm not in a hurry today, which means you're going to take your time."

I followed her instructions, settling down and getting comfortable in between her thighs.

"Oh, you're getting even better at this, Maddy. I'm so glad you'll be doing this more. Mmmmmm. And now i know I get to fuck your boyfriend soon! Mmm, oh, and I have some more thoughts for that now you've agreed to it."

I kept going, changing up my focus and methods every once in a while, to keep her building. I could feel her getting wetter and warmer constantly. Her hands were petting the back of my head, just like you pet a dog behind their ears. Not going to lie, it felt great!

"Fuck, it's hard to concentrate. Ok. What was I saying? Uh, oh yeah! I don't just want a quickie with him or anything. No. And I don't want anything forced. Ooo, yeah, like that. I want to seduce him, and I want you to let it happen. Fuck, encourage him, but I'm going to drag it on and make it feel real for all of us. Oh shit, that's it, do that again."

She was getting closer now that she was focusing on her fantasy. I flicked her clit as gently as I could again and continued listening.

"Mmmm, I want to feel that. I'm the only one who hasn't played with his cock yet, and I want it. I want to feel what you feel. And I want to know you're still my loyal pet ready to please me whenever I want, ready to do whatever your owner says. Fuck, that's good. I want to feel your boyfriend's cock slide inside me while you watch. I want to be best friends with you, with both of us knowing that your boyfriend fucked me, and you let it happen. Oh shit, right there!"

She didn't say many words after that. No, for the next few minutes, she was full of sounds, but no real words. I hadn't felt a woman cum on my tongue in weeks but fuck me that's a sexy feeling. The way her thighs clamped my head tightly, the way her pussy pulsed against my face and fingers, the way she arched her back and screamed...it's all soooooo good! Is that what we all look like or is it just her? I was so fixated on the way Britney tasted that I don't remember what she looked like, and Kayla was different as she was partially acting, I think. Maybe she wasn't? Who knows. I'm sure I'll find out what she really looks like when she cums soon enough.

I didn't stop my work, no, I rode out her orgasm, enjoying the way she moved and sounded. I did slow down though, not stopping but slowing, so I didn't overwhelm her. Finally, she let go of my head and pushed me back. I knelt there, looking at her still quivering pussy.

"Fuck me that was hot. I kinda got lost in the fantasy." She continued breathing and getting her bearings again. "Look, I know I said a lot there, but that was the fantasy. I do want to feel what it's like to fuck Christopher, and it seems like you're on board with that. But I was serious about drawing it out. I have you for sex, I want to seduce him and have fun with it. As long as you agree, don't stop us. If you ever disagree, then you can obviously stop us."

She sat up and pet my head again. Is it weird that I like that so much? It's just so calming and loving. I wished she did it more.

"I know that was focused on me, but I still want to check on you in all this. Are you ok?" Awe, aren't my loved ones the best now? Ha, I think safe wording out made them all paranoid about my feelings.

"Oh, definitely. That was so hot!"

"Good! I'm glad! If I ever go too far..."

"I'll let you know if you do. But that was so hot. You are so sexy!"

"Awe, thanks! You are a work of art yourself. And you're my good little puppy, aren't you." She scratched my head again, playfully this time.

"Haha yup! Ok, I've got two more conversations. May I go, miss Megan."

"Ooo, fuck, that's so sexy. Ugh, here I am tempted to use you the rest of the day. Yes, you may go, but we will play again later."

"Agreed! Oh, don't make any plans for tonight, I have a plan for all of us, if Britney and Kayla are up for it."

"Fun, what are the plans?"

I told her I wanted us to all go out, and she loved the idea. I didn't tell her everything though, but don't worry, you'll find out more shortly.

I stepped out of her room, wondering who I should talk to next. I'm pretty sure Kayla is still in her room, and I think Britney's door was open earlier but is closed now. I'm not 100% sure why, but I feel like I should save Kayla for last since she seems most integral to this, and I need to be more...I don't know what the word is...ready? That's good enough. I need to be more mentally and emotionally ready for that conversation. So, I turned down the hall towards Britney's door. Another quick breath and I knocked.

"Come in!" She called from inside.

I opened the door and walked in, closing it behind me.

"Ooo, closed door, is everything ok? Am I in trouble, mom?" She smiled so sweetly at me with that.

"Haha, yeah, nothing bad or anything, just wanted to talk."

"Ooo, still sounds serious."

She was sitting on her bed with her laptop open in front of her. She closed it and moved it to her bedside table, making it clear she was going to give me her full attention, an intention I was definitely mirroring.

I know I've told you about how much I love the taste of her pussy already, but I'm not 100% sure I've said how beautiful she is. I cannot deny that I am at least bi these days, but I swear she makes me think I'm fully lesbian. Thoughts of the games with Christopher vanish as I watch her smooth body reach and stretch while she puts the laptop away. The curves, the hints of muscles, the way her clothes fall to tease at what's underneath. I found myself jealous of this mystery guy because I was wishing that I could be with Britney.

"Earth to Maddison..."

"Oh, sorry, yeah. Hi."

"Hi, so, what's up?"

"Ok, uh. So..." I hesitated, completely losing my train of thought. She didn't tease me or anything though, she just politely waited. Finally, I took another breath and launched into it.

"I wanted to talk to you about bringing back the kinky games again."

"Ooo, fun! Why the change?"

You've heard the explanation by now, so I'm not going to repeat it again. I told her what had been going on with me and caught her up with the story so far. The entire time I talked she had this gorgeous and playful smile on her face, like I was telling her a happy and funny story. Damnit, that smile was beautiful. She didn't interrupt the entire time. She listened, she let me talk for what felt like an hour, telling her all the sexy thoughts I'd had about her, and how Christopher and Megan were both on board already.

"So, that's my story. What do you think? Last time, before I called everything off, we were going to do a free use thing. We didn't really get to try it out. Are you up for it?"

"I can't say any of this was unexpected."

"Really??"

"Definitely. You're obviously not the first person to come back, basically begging for another taste." And there was that damn sexy smile again!

I couldn't help but blush and look down when she said those words. As much as I was excited to try kinks with her, the thought of tasting her again was definitely the biggest draw for me.

"And I assumed you were in Megan's room just now, having sex or something."

"Oh god, how did you know?" But I think I already knew the answer.

"Because I could hear you two. It's not like either of you were being quiet." Yup, Megan is not quiet at all.

"Fuck me, that's embarrassing."

"Oh, don't think like that. If anything, she made it sound like you did a fantastic job for her. Are you doing the pet-play stuff again? Is she little Maddy's owner?"

"Yes..." I almost whispered it. As much as I was trying to be more intentional and in charge, I'm clearly a submissive at heart and default to this.

"And you haven't talked to Kayla yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Ok, so you're asking me to use you, however I want, whenever I want?"

"I mean, we'll have to figure something out for if I need breaks or anything..."

"Yeah, yeah yeah, we can figure that out, I am just figuring out what I get out of this arrangement."

What she gets out of it? I'm telling her I will be her little sex toy and she's acting as if I'm the one who is benefiting the most. That's ridiculous...right? She's the one benefiting the most...I think.

"Oh, I can see the little gears in your head spinning. Don't play dumb with me, you wouldn't have come here asking for this if you didn't get anything out of it."

Fuck, it's like she can read my mind. Are these coming out as speech bubbles instead of thought bubbles?!

"You want me so bad that you are willing to give yourself to me, be my free use slut, just so you can feel me and taste me again. You are really getting into the kinks now."

She has me pegged completely...

"You are getting turned on, just at the thought that I will say yes and use you again. Your tongue wants some of me again, you want me to dominate you again too. Hmmm, but I could get anyone to eat my pussy whenever I want, why should I let you have that pleasure all the time?"

Was she going to make me beg for it?!

"Plus, Rodrigo and I might be getting more serious, and I don't know how he would react if I had a free use slut under my roof. Hmm...beg me."

Fuck it, I'm going for it. Being here for this teasing is driving me crazy and my pussy is soaking wet just at the thought of it already. Plus, I think submitting to Megan made me more willing to dive in headfirst (pun intended).

"Please, Britney, use me however you want me. I promise I'll get better every time. You can teach me exactly how you want me to please you. I'll be an excellent little slut for you."

That was the first time I'd called myself a slut, and it made me shiver with lust when I said it. Literally. I saw the way she looked at me afterwards, she saw my entire body shiver just then. So, what do you think? Decent begging? I'm still new at this and need practice, but I'm getting better, right?

"That does sound appealing. But I need to think about it. I'll let you know when I've made my decision. Now, be a good girl and shoo."

She dismissed me with a wave of her hand, as if I was just a servant or something. Fuck, even that was a little sexy. I'm not saying that would get me off or anything, but it was definitely feeding my submissive kink.

I did as she asked and turned to leave. Not going to lie, I was expecting her to say yes and maybe even have me eat her right away, so this is a bit of a bummer. Guess it's time to talk to Kayla?

"Stop."

I freeze on instinct alone when I hear her voice from behind me. The door is open, but I'm still standing in her room.

"I've made my decision. Close the door and turn around."

Well, that was fast. Guess she was just toying with me (are they intentionally all doing that???), making me think she was going to take days to decide if she would use me however she wants. How fucked up am I that I found that sexy as hell? I closed the door and turned to face her. I was greeted by a glorious sight; one I certainly wasn't expecting.

There she was, still sitting on her bed, the same beautiful smile plastered on her face and her hand between her legs pulling her panties aside revealing the pussy I was longing for. Fuck me, did I just say I was longing for it?! Ugh...this is getting out of control. How does she have this much power over me?! Anyway, I am 100% staring at her nakedness when she starts talking again.

"Mmm, I love that look on you! I think that there is no point in denying myself at least a little pleasure when it is so willingly offered. Now, come get busy while I explain how I see this working for us."

Well, she didn't need to tell me twice. I was down on my knees by her bed before she finished scooting her beautiful self over. She surprised me, though, by not taking off her panties and instead moving them back to cover herself again. No worries, I reached out to move them to the side again so I could...you know. But she surprised me again by slapping my hand before I could grab her underwear!