Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha I'm sure she'd love that."

"Good! How much longer do you need? Britney and Megan are both ready in the living room."

"Uh, just a couple minutes."

"Ok, sounds good."

Then we just had boring chit chat. I'm letting you in on all the interesting parts of my life, but I'm positive you don't care about the boring parts of being in a relationship. So, fast forwarding a few minutes.

We walked out to the living room and found Kayla was the only one missing. We all talked for about 2 minutes before she walked out, looking absolutely stunning. Fuck, she's beautiful. She was in this green form fitting dress with a jacket on top. Damn, so simple yet so well done!

"Wow girl! You're gonna turn some heads looking like that tonight!" Britney and her fantastic wing-woman energy!

"Haha good! But now the night has officially begun, I only care about one person's attention. How do I look, Chris?"

He turned and looked at me, smiled, kissed me on the lips. He leaned to my ear and whispered light enough that nobody else could hear, "game on, love." He pulled back, then walked to Kayla.

"You look beautiful, Kay!" He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, like a full kiss. I watched his hand snake down her back to her ass. I couldn't see if he squeezed it, but I imagine he did. Fuck, I would've.

"Thanks babe! Glad you like it! Let's get out of here so you can show me off in it." They kissed again, still with everyone watching them. Kayla was loving this, all ryes on her and she wasn't shy at all.

Just then I felt an arm grab around my waist and a body on my left. Megan was standing there with a big smile on her face. I love that smile of hers. That's normal for friends to say, right?

"Looks like you're mine for tonight, my pet."

"Haha of course!"

Britney had sneaked into the kitchen at some point and spoke up then.

"Awe, aren't you four adorable! Ok, Ubers will be here in 2 minutes, let's take a pregame shot!"

We all eagerly agreed, and drinks were poured. Britney continued in her show-woman role when we raised our glasses.

"To a hell of a night and that we all love wherever this journey takes us!"

Shots taken, bags grabbed, and all 5 of us were out the door. When we made it down to the street, Britney updated us.

"Ok, here comes the first car, the 2nd should be here any minute."

"Wait, you got two cars? Why not just one bigger one?"

"Eh, too long of a wait for a bigger one. So, I ordered one and Kayla ordered the second. Don't worry, me you and Megan will jump in this one, and the happy couple can take the next one."

I immediately looked at Christopher and Kayla, standing there, arms around each other. She had the biggest smile on her face and a look of pure defiance in her eyes.

"Yeah, you three go on ahead. We'll catch up." And she turned to him again to kiss. Fuck, she really is loving this. Ugh, and I can feel my pussy getting wet too, so apparently, she isn't the only one loving it.

"Come on, my pet."

Megan nudged me towards the car. I gave them one last glance over my shoulder, then climbed in after Britney, with Megan climbing in after me. This was happening. We were all leaning into these games, and I had fully concerned for my boyfriend to basically go out on a hot date with my stunning roommate. I did it knowing...fuck, let's use the right word: planning...for them to fuck each other again.

Damn, that gets me so hot!

Now, I know what you might be thinking: "Maddison, why are you worried about Kayla and Christopher? You set this whole thing up and you trust everyone." While you may be right and that is all true, it doesn't feed the kink, you know? Like, that's not the sexy part for me. No. I did my best to lean into the role. Sure, I remembered the truth many times throughout the evening, but if I wanted to feel cuckqueaned for real, I needed to pretend it was real. If I wanted to feel like an actual pet for Megan, then I needed to let her be in charge. Same for Britney. So, while I started everything this time around and fully consented, that feeling of helplessness was one of the biggest drivers for my enjoyment, if you know what I mean. So, let me lean into it. I promise, even though I thought I had set everything up for the evening, I would come to learn that didn't mean I was in charge at all.

Ok, back to me sitting between my roommates in the back of a car.

I didn't get a chance to dwell on whatever they might be doing in the other car. No, instead, Britney decided it was time for her to play with her toy. Specifically, she decided I needed to be teased and more aroused before we got there. She leaned over and whispered loud enough for me and Megan to hear.

"Rodrigo is going to be there tonight, which means I won't be playing with my toy once we get there. But I think you should be much hornier than you are now for tonight to be even more fun!"

Her fingers were lightly dancing up my thigh, and she played with the hem of my dress when she reached it. I watched nervously as she slowly edged my dress higher and higher, knowing the driver would get an eyeful if he looked in his rear-view mirror. Then again, maybe he couldn't see that low. But let's be real here: he was a man that looked to be in his early 20s with 3 women dressed up in his backseat. His rear-view mirror wasn't aimed out the back window. So, I was extremely aware of every time his eyes glanced at the mirror, positive that he was able to see up my already short skirt. I was thankful that Megan had at least given me the tiny thong to wear so he wasn't getting a full view of my pussy.

Well, Britney must have wanted to help his view, because her hand left my hemline which was already high enough to expose the crotch of my thong. Her hand slithered between my thighs and began pulling my leg towards her. This separated my legs for a second, but I was able to reposition my other leg to limit my exposure, at least for a second.

I was utterly shocked and caught off guard when Britney slapped my leg, loud enough for everyone in the car to hear clearly.

"Bad girl. You know I can use you however I want."

Fuck me, that was loud enough for everyone to hear too. I immediately looked at the rear-view mirror and wasn't surprised to see the driver's eyes on me. I couldn't see his whole face, but I was pretty positive he had a huge smile and was trying to memorize everything for his later enjoyment. And by everything, I obviously mean every detail of my thong which barely covers my womanhood and is clearly visible now that my roommate pulled my knees apart. Then we made eye contact, and I couldn't help but look away out of embarrassment. I instead looked down at Britney's hand as she held my leg as far open as she could. I mirrored it on the other side, knowing that I needed to do what she said, or she could make this even more embarrassing.

I was surprised again when I felt Megan's hot breath on my ear when she whispered to me. "Be a good girl, my pet, and I promise you'll have so much fun tonight."

Fuck me, did everyone else also have a plan for tonight??? I meekly nodded and just stared as her hand gripped my free leg, making both of my legs held open by my roommates. I didn't have the confidence to look up at the mirror again, but I knew the driver was watching. Of course he would be watching. Wouldn't you watch if one woman in your car was being controlled by two other beautiful women and made to sit quietly as her tiny thong was pulled aside so her pussy lips could be teased by the sexy Latina sitting next to her? Maybe you'd love to watch as the other woman, the white woman on the petite submissive's other side, switched hands and then slowly slid her hand up the woman in the middle's body until she cupped her breast, giving it a sensual squeeze. Fuck, I know I'd watch.

I literally held back a moan as they played with me. This was nothing that would get me off, but damn they were good at getting my oven burning hot (remember that whole train thing). I closed my eyes, getting lost in the sensations they were causing in me. Then I felt Britney get even bolder as she slowly slid one finger between my lips, not super deep or anything (let's be clear, fingers don't go that deep), just enough to prove to me that she could do whatever she wanted to me. But she pulled them back out after only a few seconds.

I opened my eyes to see what had happened, only to find her hand in front of my face. She was holding out a finger, and I assumed it was the same one that had just been inside me. Her intention was clear, and I knew I didn't have any say in this. So, I opened my mouth and let her stick the finger in my mouth. I dutifully closed my lips and licked/sucked her finger clean.

"Much better, little Maddy. You're gonna have fun tonight. I think we all will." Then she kissed my cheek before opening her door.

Wait, what the fuck? When did we get here?!?!?! How the hell had I missed the entire drive?! Wow, I clearly completely lost myself.

Anyway, I followed Britney out of the car. The driver looked at me one more time before he drove off, leaving the three of us standing in front of a club we'd never been to before.

"Kayla and I felt a new place would be fun for all of us!" It was like Britney had read my mind or something. I turned to the street, waiting for the car with Christopher and Kayla, but Megan grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door.

"Don't worry, babe, they'll catch up. Let's go! I need a drink and a dance!"

"Yeah! And Rodrigo should be here any minute too! Let's see if we can get a table."

Quick ID checks and we were in. I know, I know, "but Maddy, you're all sexy young women, they wouldn't card you." No, that's bullshit. Maybe some ridiculously hot women don't get carded at a certain type of place, but we never go to those places. We always go to the types of clubs that take that shit seriously. Be safe people.

Anyway, we started looking for a table. The place wasn't absolutely packed, but it was definitely busy. You couldn't see the entire place at once because of all the people standing. That didn't bode well for finding a table. We wandered and wandered. Nothing. After searching for a bit, Britney got a message on her phone.

"Oh, yay! Rodri is here! Ok, you ladies keep looking, I'll go get him and we'll get drinks. What do you want?"

"Cool! I'll take..." I started to answer before Megan cut me off.

"We'll take two long islands."

"'Sounds good!" And then Britney was off.

I just looked at Megan for a second before she shouted, "there! Go go go!!!" And then we dashed off.

Sure enough, she'd found a group that looked like they were all getting up. Success! An actual booth! We immediately jumped in, thankfully not having to fight off others or anything.

"Gross! The table is all wet! Stay here, my pet. I'll go get something to wipe it down with. Don't let anyone steal this from us!" Gah, her calling me that in public is just damn good.

I just smiled at her and watched her head towards the bathroom. While I was alone, I checked my phone, but I didn't have any new messages. I put it back in my bag and started looking around. Let's be real, this wasn't people watching. No, I was looking for two people specifically. They couldn't have been that far behind us, so they should be here by now, right? I continued scanning the crowd and couldn't see them.

Megan emerged a minute or so later, with Britney and a tall, dark, and handsome guy in tow. She scooted in next to me and started wiping the table down. Britney and I'm presuming Rodrigo sat on the other side. Well, I say "other side" but it's one of those round booths, so no real other side.

"Maddison, this is Rodrigo. Rodrigo, my roommate Maddison." He politely shook my hand across the table. It was hard to actually talk in there, so we didn't launch into a full "new boy grilling session". Plus, we didn't have the time as two more people showed up right then. Kayla had the biggest smile on her face as she walked up holding my boyfriend's hand. She was looking right at me when she greeted everyone.

"Hey! Damn, that Uber took forever!"

She fucking winked at me again. The fucking winking.

Introductions were made, then Kayla said she wanted to dance, and the night was underway. I'm not sure if you've had the same experience as us when out at clubs when you snag a booth. We always work in rotations to make sure someone is holding our place the whole time. So, Megan and I stayed behind first while the two couples (fuck me, I just called them a couple) went out. Megan took the opportunity to have some fun with me while we sat there though, and damnit she's good.

Somehow, she maneuvered us so she was sitting behind me while we faced the others dancing. Don't ask me how, she's a woman on a mission so she made it happen. Next thing I knew, her fingers were tracking up and down my arms while her head moved towards my ear. She didn't exactly whisper, it was too loud in there for that. But she spoke at a volume nobody else definitely wouldn't have been able to hear.

"Awe, is my poor little girl jealous that her hotter roommate is out there dancing with her boyfriend? Don't they look good together? Look, she even made sure their outfits matched tonight."

Damn, I hadn't even noticed that! Wait, was that the same shirt he was wearing earlier?! Did she get him to change to match her?! Ugh, it's all to fucking hot.

"Oh shit, I felt your body shiver just then! You love it so much! Oh, this is just too fun, my pet."

And fun she had. Christopher and I never danced together the whole night since he was Kayla's tonight. Instead, Megan always led me out to dance with her. Don't get me wrong, I was getting turned on by our time together too. Because no matter whether we were dancing, watching, or even all sitting together, Megan never relented on her assault on my arousal.

When we were dancing, she made sure our bodies were pressed together the whole time. She made sure to grab my body as much as she could, as if making sure everyone there knew she owned me or something. And fuck me it was hot. After several rounds, she kissed me, like full kissed me, right there in the middle of everyone! Ugh, my little thong was soaked. She also kept talking to me. "Don't you just love people watching us? Look, Christopher is more focused on Kayla than on you out here dancing all sexy, maybe he really loves her more than you. That's it, show me how much you love me, my pet."

When we were all sitting together, she always had a hand on me. She also made sure I was always across the table from Christopher, never closer than 2 seats away from him. Her hand on my exposed thigh, constantly caressing my skin, drove me higher and higher.

When we were watching, it was constant teasing. She stepped up her physical game by roaming her hands even further over my body. I couldn't stop her. I didn't want to stop her.

Honestly, I was surprised I hadn't cum yet. Between Megan's work and watching Kayla and Christopher behave as a loving couple out in front of everyone, I was a mess. I watched her grind her perfect "bubble butt" against him. I watched his hands explore her body. I watched them stare lustfully into each other's eyes, as if ready to fuck at any moment. I watched them kiss, and kiss, and kiss, and kiss. Fuck me they kissed a lot.

After who-knows-how-long, Megan finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Ok, let's find some space, I can't wait any longer." She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the dance floor. She led me past the bathrooms and found a dark corner in the back.

"I'm not about to strip naked or anything here in public, I don't need that arrest on my record. But your owner needs an orgasm, and damnit you're going to give me a good one." She pulled me in quickly to shove her tongue down my throat. I immediately melted into her kiss. After a few seconds, her hand grabbed mine and pulled it towards her pussy. She quickly pushed my hand down her panties, sending a clear message for what she wanted. I gave her just that.

It wasn't the stuff of legends, but we were so erotically charged that she came within a minute or two. We never stopped kissing, even throughout her orgasm when she almost screamed into my mouth. It was maybe 5 minutes total that we were lip-locked in that dark, secluded corner. When she was finally recovering, she spoke the first words either of us had said since we got there.

"Fucking hell that was great! God, playing this game in public like that, watching you be cucked like that. Fuck, I might be developing a new kink in this but damn it's good. Ugh, I want to get you so bad, but Kayla made me promise not to tonight."

"She what?!?! You two made a plan for tonight?!"

"Haha of course! Awe, my pet, did you expect anything different? You should know better than that by now."

"Gah, I hate you two."

"Ha! No, you don't."

"Duh, I don't. But still! You two are killing me!"

She slid her hand down to my thong which was almost dripping with my lust.

"Mmm, feels like you're loving it so far. Time for the next part. Come on, Maddy."

"What's the next part??!"

She didn't say a word, she just smiled and led me by the hand back to our table. Britney and Rodrigo were there. Britney had a smile literally from ear to ear. Also, not going to lie, I kept forgetting that Rodrigo was even there. He and Britney seemed to be having a great time. I'd watched them dance a few times and they have great chemistry together. Plus, they are both beautiful people, so they seemed like a great pair. I haven't spent any time getting to know him yet, so I hope we get to see him again soon, preferably not in a loud setting so we can actually talk.

"Ooo, where did you ladies disappear to? Anywhere fun?"

I was so embarrassed. She obviously knew what we'd been doing in public. I couldn't even meet her eyes. I just scanned the crowd again, eager to watch Kayla basically fuck my boyfriend in the middle of a crowd again. But I couldn't find them. After another minute of frantic searching, I relented and asked them.

"Uh, where did Kayla and Christopher go?"

"Oh, they left while you two were gone."

"They left?!?!"

"Yeah, they said they were ready to go. We told them we were going to hang out for a while longer." She turned and smiled at Rodrigo who leaned in and kissed her. Damn, they are super cute together. "Speaking of, let's go dance again! I love this song!"

And then they were gone again. I turned to Megan who had a giant smirk on her face. "Surprise! Oh, she told me you'd want to check your phone."

I literally scrambled for my bag and ripped my phone out as fast as humanly possible. There was a message from Kayla.

Kayla: we couldn't wait any longer. Hurry home if you want to watch, or stay out as long as you like and you can pretend I didn't fuck your boyfriend all night long. Oh, and I left a present for you in your bag

I turned back to my bag and reached inside. I felt it immediately. I was honestly surprised I hadn't noticed it in my haste to get to my phone. I pulled out a lace thong. It was still wet in the crotch. I finally had new, fresh panties from Kayla. And she was going to be fucking Christopher any minute.

And then I came, right there in the booth, right next to Megan who squealed with delight. Even in my clouded mind, I knew one thing was of the utmost importance: I needed to get home immediately.

The next few minutes were a whirlwind.

"Holy shit, Maddy, that was hot."

"Yeah...you're not kidding."

She leaned in and gently kissed me.

"So, ready to go?" She read the message with me, so she knew what choice I needed to make. Well, a better way to say that is that she knew there was no actual choice to make, since I was absolutely going to rush home.

I smiled at her and responded, "uh, yeah. I have to."