Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I totally see that. And I am going with you!" She had that glint in her eye still. I know I didn't actually have a say in her going with me. You know that whole 'owner' thing.

"Ok, ok. Uh. Can we go now?"

"Haha absolutely my pet! Let's get out of here." She turned and slid out of the booth, with me following her. But then she turned and looked at me again and said, "oh, first you gotta tell Britney we are heading out, so she doesn't worry."

"Ugh, can't I just text her?!"

"Nope! You and I both know telling her to her face that we are rushing home is exactly what you want to do. Partially because it makes it more likely you'll miss some of the show at home."

Fuck her. And fuck my pussy (God, I need a break from writing to go find Christopher) for being this wet and needy. How does everyone seem to know what I want more than me?!

I gave her my bag and went in search of Britney. I found her and Rodrigo dancing, her perfect ass pressed against him. They saw me walk up, and she sent him to get new drinks for them.

"Ha! I love it! Ok, have fun! I'm probably staying at Rodri's tonight, so don't wait up for me. Bye, babe." She pinched my nipple as a farewell, right there in the middle of everyone. My eyes shot around, and I didn't see anyone looking at us, so that was at least positive, but damn, even that was hot.

I sprinted back to Megan and then we were out. She'd already called a car for us, and we only had to wait a couple of minutes. Then we were on our way home.

She was teasing me and pushing my cuckquean buttons literally the entire time.

"What do you think they're doing right now? Do you think he likes the taste of her pussy more than yours? I bet she's better at sucking his dick than you are. Mmm, I can't wait to ride his dick one of these days. I've been thinking about it since I saw it that first day you moved in. Damn, I think I need that pretty little tongue of yours again already."

I was a mess by the time we pulled up. With the way Megan had been talking, I was pretty sure she was going to make me wait to spy on them by making me bring her to orgasm first, but she surprised me again. Right when we got to the door, she turned and smiled at me.

"Ok, Maddy. I'm going to head to my room to give you some privacy while you perv on your boyfriend fucking your roommate. As much as I want to steal you for longer, I know how much you want to watch them. So go, enjoy your kink and I'll see you in the morning."

Then she opened the door and quietly snuck off to her room in the dark, leaving me standing in the open doorway watching her. She really does care for me. I love that woman. Snap out of it, Maddison! Go! You're missing stuff!

I kicked my shoes off, threw my bag on the couch, and made my way towards Kayla's door as quietly as possible. I probably didn't have to be quiet, but I wanted to keep up the illusion of being the voyeur. And, in true voyeur style, they'd left the door cracked just enough that I could see her bed. To be fair, that meant it was about a foot open because her bed was in the middle of the opposite wall. With the door this open, it was likely they'd be able to see me if they looked this way. Thankfully we'd all left the lights off in the main area, so at least I was in the dark.

I finally made it to the door. Damnit, there's that feeling again. I knew what was about to happen, or what might already be happening, and I still felt maddi (Mean Girls quotes about not making fetch a thing are jumping into my head, but I'll stay on topic for you). I took a deep breath and peered around the edge without entering the room. Fuck, they'd already started!

Ok, that may have been an overstatement. They hadn't started actually having sex yet, but Kayla was already on her knees with his cock down her throat.

"Holy shit you're good at this! I need you to teach Maddison how give a blowjob this good."

She pulled off his beautiful cock to respond.

"Oh, don't worry, baby, you won't ever need to rely on her mediocre skills anymore. You've got me whenever you want." Then she dove back into her blowjob.

"Fantastic...I'm going to take you up on that offer. Fuck, I've said it before, but I still believe it: you're better at sucking my dick than she is at fucking."

"Mmmmmm!" I don't know how to describe her reaction other than it looked like she got more enthusiastic in her efforts when he said that. And damn, the way they talked about me being so much worse than her was so fucking hot for me. Wait, were they doing this for my benefit or because they actually thought it? Stop, it doesn't matter, focus, Maddison.

I watched them for another couple minutes, my hand in my panties the whole time, while she continued giving him this amazing blowjob. I mean, from the outside it couldn't be that different than when I did it, right? I guess she seemed to go much deeper than I could, he probably liked that a lot more. And she used her hand on his dick too, I could try that. He seemed so into it though, like he couldn't get enough of her mouth.

"Oh shit! You're going to make me cum!" Holy shit that was fast! Unless she'd been going for a long time before I got here, she made him cum much faster than I ever had. His hands held her head in place, but it also looked like she had no intention of pulling off him anyway. No, instead she kept bobbing away, apparently swallowing everything he gave her. After another minute she finally pulled off with an audible "pop!"

"Wow, baby! You had so much for me! I guess you haven't been really satisfied since we were last together. Don't worry! You'll never be that backed up again!"

"Oh, fuck that was good. No, hadn't felt that good in a long time."

"Ok, my turn! I've missed that tongue of yours so much!"

She jumped up to her feet and pulled her dress off. She was completely naked under the dress, meaning he'd been feeling up her breasts and ass with only the dress in the way all night. Then she jumped onto the bed and sat with her back and head resting on her pillows. Christopher finished undressing too, then moved between her outstretched legs. He slowly began kissing his way up her legs, starting at her ankles. Fuck, he hadn't slowly teased me like that in forever, but I remembered how good he was at it. He finally made it up to her pussy and gave her what looked to be a gentle kiss (I could only see the back of his head, so I'm just guessing) and she gasped.

I was so absorbed watching him and remembering that feeling that I didn't look up at Kayla's face for a few moments. When I did, I was so caught off guard I almost screamed. Almost. She was staring at me. She clearly knew I was there and could even see me. She wasn't just staring in my direction; she was looking right in my eyes. And when our eyes locked, she moved her hands to the back of his head and moaned, "mmm yes, baby, just like that. Oh, I love the way you make my pussy feel. It's yours, whenever you want me. Whenever you want real pleasure instead of whatever Maddy gives you..."

Like I said, I almost screamed, but it wasn't out of fright. No, I almost screamed because I came so hard when she said that while staring into my eyes. I came looking into the eyes of the woman that was going to fuck my boyfriend right in front of me, again. Let's be realistic: Megan might be my owner, I might just be a toy for Britney, I might be dating and one day marrying Christopher, but those were just games. No, Kayla was my mistress, through and through. She owned me on a deeper level. In that moment I think we both knew she had more power over me than I was comfortable even admitting to myself.

She smiled at me and closed her eyes, enjoying the tongue I wished I could feel in that moment. She wasn't quiet, she didn't have to be. She never had to be. She got to enjoy sex with my boyfriend however she wanted to (and I cannot wait to tell you all the ways she would take advantage of that over the next months). I watched her body writhe under his attention, wishing I could be in her spot. My hand never stopped its movements across my clit, my other hand pinching one nipple so strongly it hurt. I wasn't in control of my body anymore. She made eye contact again with me when she finally climaxed, exerting her dominance again.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me like you're going to all the time. Fuck me, now."

And that he did. Christopher climbed up over her body until his beautiful cock lined up with her pussy and quickly thrust in. She gasped (the sexiest thing I'd ever heard up until that moment in my life) and threw her arms and legs around him when he entered her. This was only the second time I'd watched them have sex, but I was already positive I would never get tired of watching them (spoiler alert: I still haven't).

The way their bodies just seemed to fit together made me jealous beyond belief. Like, there is absolutely no way he and I looked that good having sex. He was so into it, and I didn't blame him at all! The noises she made while he continued pushing in and out. I'd say she was just making extra noises, but she really didn't look like it. She looked like she was in Heaven, and damnit I was jealous of her at that moment! Is that crazy? I mean, I literally fucked him less than 24 hours ago and I was already jealous that she was fucking him. I can't believe the effect she has on me.

Ok, I think I have more figured out. I'm not just jealous that she is fucking my boyfriend. I mean, I am, but it's more than that. It's that they look so damn good doing it! And she clearly knows how to do this better than me. No, I don't know how she moved like she did. She was on the bottom and was still able to rock her hips to meet his thrusts, and when they rolled over, she legit looked like she'd ridden horses half her life. The way she literally rode him drove all 3 of us crazy. I'd cum once kneeling here next to the door and was building towards another while watching them. They were so fucking sexy!!!

She was still on top but now she was laying down on him, their lips passionately locked together. Damn, even their kissing is hot. The way she still rolls her hips in this position with his perfect cock nestled in her perfect pussy (at least that's how he described her pussy), was so erotic and pushed me to another orgasm. I hoped I wasn't too loud, but I couldn't fully hold back my moans with this one. Hey, a girl can only do so much when she's as turned on as I was.

"Holy shit you're so good at that!"

"Yeah, baby? You like that? God your dick is perfect. I never want to give it back to her. I want it all for myself."

"Fuck, Kay, you're going to make me cum again!"

They were talking so quietly I could barely hear them. It was like this conversation wasn't for my enjoyment and was a real conversation between them. That made it so much more real and hot at the same time. I wasn't sure I could cum again, but I still left my hand in my panties, eager to participate in whatever way I could.

"Mmm, I'm close too, baby."

"Ooo, you are? Well then..."

Then he grabbed her ass in both hands. The way his fingers indented each of her cheeks (what's a sexy way to say ass cheeks? I literally cannot think of one...) was beautiful. But I could only admire that for three seconds before he started thrusting up into her and pulling her down to meet his thrusts.

"OH MY GOD, CHRIS! YES! JUST LIKE THAT! OOOO FUCK! YES!"

Clearly, he was doing good because she was literally screaming now. My hand was working fast against my clit again, even though I was overly sensitive. Watching him fuck her this powerfully and watching her explode all over his cock was going to make me cum again somehow. What is that, my 4th of the night already?! He kept up his pace for a surprising amount of time until she finally screamed even louder somehow.

"FUCK! HOLY FUCK!" And her whole body shook as she came. That was too hot, and I came again watching her body orgasm on that dick I knew so well. Watching her body spasm and quiver made my soul long to feel the same way and insanely jealous that she seemed to have the vastly better sex with my own boyfriend. I just wished we could fuck like that. Eventually she was coming down off her peak and sat up on him again, not moving, just sitting there running her hands over her sweaty body, teasing both of us with the sight.

"Holy fucking shit that was amazing baby!"

"Yeah? I'd never felt a woman clamp her pussy down and massage my dick like that."

"Oh, that's what superior pussy gets you. Fuck, that's what perfect cock in a superior pussy gets you. Don't worry, I'm sure we will both enjoy that all the time now."

"Good! If you ride me for another minute I'm going to cum too."

"Oh, I have an idea for that too!" She leaned down and whispered something in his ear at that point.

"That's fucking sexy. Let's do it!"

Then she pulled off his dick, and they both moved off the bed. Now he was standing next to the bed, and she was kneeling in front of him again. They positioned themselves so that his back was mostly to me, and I could see Kayla's face while she gave him another blowjob. Like earlier, she wasn't looking up at him, she was looking straight at me while she sucked him like a madwoman. She was really pulling out all the stops to get him to cum quickly. And damnit it worked. He came within 2 minutes with his cock in her mouth while her eyes were locked to mine. She didn't swallow this time though. No, instead she seemed to hold it in her mouth for a second before pulling his cock out of her mouth and then looking up at his face. She then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, I presume to show off a mouthful of cum (I'd never done that, but I'm guessing guys like that?).

"Fuck that's hot babe!"

Then she made a big deal of swallowing and then showing her empty mouth. I had just cum a few minutes ago, but watching that whole exchange got my pussy tingling again already. Fuck, it's like my body is insatiable when engaging in this kink stuff. The show was clearly over, so I decided to sneak off before being "caught" at her door. I grabbed my stuff and dashed off to my room.

I couldn't believe I'd just watched them fuck again. It was all real, we were doing this again. Just thinking about it was keeping my fire going, and I was naked on my bed with her panties in my hand before I'd even realized what was happening. I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait long for Christopher to come join me...And thankfully I didn't. Christopher opened the door a few minutes later and, seeing me naked on the bed, smiled and walked over to me. He could clearly tell I was still super turned on (damn, I'm so fucking horny right now I can't think of a better way to say it than "super turned on") and wanted him.

"Ah, what's going on here?"

At this point, seeing him just spiked my desire. I needed him, asap.

"Shut up and get over here. I need your cock."

"Ha! I'll do my best. But I'm not a kid anymore, I need a little break before I can get hard enough again. First, are you ok? I want to..."

"Yeah yeah yeah, time for that later. Come here, I'll blow you to get you hard again." I crawled over to the side of the bed where he was.

"Hey, take a breath. I'm serious. How are you?"

I didn't even hesitate before I answered. The words just kept tumbling out of my mouth.

"Honestly. I'm so fucking wet still. Watching you two was possibly the hottest experience of my life. Can we please keep tonight going just a little longer? I've orgasmed a few times already, but I really want to fuck you and hear you tell me how good she was before we end the game for the night. We can talk afterwards and every day after, but right now I really need you. I promise I'll use a safe word if I need us to stop, I just really want to keep going for a bit longer with us still in character..."

"Ok ok. I hear you. Let's jump back in. My sweet Maddison is so horny right now, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes, I am. That was so hot." I was pulling his pants down now. I don't know why he even bothered to put these back on.

"Well, I agree but I'm glad you enjoyed it too. Is my little cuckquean ready for me to tell her everything that happened tonight?"

"Absolutely." Then I dove onto his cock, almost cumming immediately because I could still taste her on him.

Then he launched into it, telling me all about the night from his perspective. I'm going to do my best to remember it all, but I was so on fire that the entire thing is a blur for me.

"Wow, you really are excited. Fuck, I just wish you were better at this so I could get hard faster. I could probably go back and ask Kayla to blow me again, that would work better than this." My eyes were locked on to his, I'm sure showing the desperate pleading I felt, hoping that he wouldn't leave me here like this to go back to her (I was fully back in the game already, and I'm getting decent at being in character at those moments).

"Whatever, I guess I'm in no hurry. Keep going though, it'll probably take you a long time to get me hard again. So, I guess my real fun started when you three left us outside. We ran back up here and made out for a bit. Obviously, we already wanted to fuck right then and there, but we both knew it would be better to draw it out. So, we changed into some clothes more suiting for a hot couple like us and then headed out to meet you three."

Wow, they didn't waste any time at all! And really?! That's why I had to wait so long for them to show up at the club! I was right the whole time! Victory! Well...I guess it's not really a victory.

"Hey, why did you stop?"

Fuck me, I was so distracted with those thoughts I'd completely stopped moving on his cock. Right back to it...

"Can't even give a proper blow job while I tell you the story. Guess I'll have to make sure you at least keep it up." Then I felt his hand on the back of my head, holding me just enough so I couldn't pull all the way off him again. At least his cock was finally getting hard.

"Ok, where was I? Oh yeah! We made it to the club. That part was pretty straightforward. Showing off someone as beautiful and sexy as Kayla is easy. She is so intoxicating and it's easy to feed off her energy and desires. Honestly, when you and I were planning the night, I was looking forward to watching you and Megan dance together. You know, the cliche 'all guys like to see lesbians in public' thing. But I kept forgetting you two were even there when I was with her. The way she moved her perfect ass against me, the way she looked at me like she just wanted to fuck right there in the middle of the floor, the way she kissed me whenever she wanted regardless of who was looking. Fuck, just remembering it is getting me hard finally."

Oh shit, he didn't even watch me dancing with another woman he was so focused on her?! And I thought it was my blowjob getting him hard, not his memory of his time with her!

"At one point we couldn't take it anymore and just had to bail. We didn't even wait to tell you. We just were ready to fuck like we'd been wanting to all night. So, we jumped in another Uber and headed this way. The driver didn't say anything when she climbed on top of me to make out. I think he enjoyed the view of her ass as I mauled her, cause I'm pretty sure her dress rode up enough for him to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Oh yeah! I forgot she took them off right at the table before our last dance! Fuck that was hot too."

He wasn't paying attention to me at all anymore, he was so focused on his story.

"Then we got back and rushed to her room. We kissed again before she finally sucked my cock. Damn, I'd been looking forward to that all night and she was just as good as I remembered. I wish you could learn a few things from her. She made me cum in like 5 minutes, as opposed to you, you could do this the rest of the night and I don't think I'd cum at all."