Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 10

Story Info
Cuckqueaned Again!
24k words
4.86
36.5k
62

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N:

Hey everyone! Super long chapter warning. Thanks for your patience as the story made its way through this interlude. All of this time in the interlude should set us on the path to kinky times galore now! Enjoy! I know I loved writing it ;-)

-ASW

***

I woke up in the morning before Christopher but decided not to get up right away. Instead, I just rolled over to hold on to him with my head on his chest. Is that cliche? I feel like it is a little, but I don't care. After last night I feel ok with having a little cliche in my relationship every once in a while. I figure there are going to be tons of times our relationship isn't normal, especially since I feel confident about my decision to try being a cuckquean again.

Yes, I'm confident in that decision. Last night made that super clear for me. As well as the other kinks. It was definitely hot letting them treat me like a pet, and I read about the free-use stuff Britney mentioned and it sounded hot too. Yeah, I think I'm ready to bring it all back. But I don't want just the free-for-all that happened last time. No, that's why I "researched" stuff the last couple days and got the ideas to help everyone stay comfortable, at least relatively.

Oh, wait! I haven't told you about research and my ideas yet! So, I'll start with...wait. You know what. I've decided, dear reader, to keep you in the dark too. I think you'll enjoy it if you find out when my story gets to the point that everyone else finds out. Yes, that way you get fun little surprises along the way. I promise you'll enjoy the ideas too. You won't have to wait long, to be honest. Spoiler alert: everything will happen on this long Saturday!

But first, I need a plan for actually getting the games going again. Today I need to talk to all 4 of my close friends, including Christopher. I don't want to do anything without including him in the decision making to ensure we are both comfortable. Honestly, I'm not super worried about him saying no since he already told me he found it sexy for me to play with other girls, but still, consent is hot too. Plus, I need to know his lines too. He made it clear he doesn't want me playing with other guys (is that hypocritical? I don't want to judge, just seems like one of those things, you know?) so he may have other lines he doesn't want me to cross too. Then I need to talk to Kayla, Megan, and Britney. I'm still not sure what order is best, or 100% that they will all want to join me in these games, but that will be ok too. I kinda want to start with Megan since I feel like she will be easiest, but we will see.

I just then realized that thinking about all this stuff made me horny again, and somehow my hand had found its way down to Christopher's cock which was getting hard in my hand. Ladies, can we agree how interesting and sexy that feeling is: a soft cock growing hard in your hand?! I'm not saying it is the absolute biggest turn on, but it is definitely arousing to me. I mean, it's something we don't get to experience as often, since it's usually hard by the time we get to it (at least in my experience it is). But when we can sneak up on it like now, ooo, I love it! I love it so much that it made me want to go further already. I mean, who doesn't like morning sex?

Side note, I really don't want to come off as somebody controlled by their sexual urges, I promise you. They say boys who do it are "thinking with their dick" so if a girl does it is she "thinking with her pussy"? Regardless, while it may seem like sex is becoming a huge part of my life, I actually think this was different than just becoming a sex-crazed woman. No, speaking in the present tense at the time of writing this story, this entire experience has been a sexual liberation for me. I finally feel in control of who I am and my desires. Sure, there were some steps along the way that it felt out of control, and I've discovered that is something I actually like. So, I lean into it now, and I was going to learn how to truly do that over the next few months, from the story you've heard so far. So, while I may have been thinking with my pussy at times, I felt like a woman experiencing a full and life-giving sex-life for the first time.

Anyways, back to the story. He was still asleep, from what I could tell, so I decided to wake him up with a surprise. I am sure most guys wish girls did it all the time, but most people don't like to wake up and immediately put in effort to anything. Well, I'd been up for a bit and was already feeling sexy and ready, so I went for it! I pulled the sheet off us, loving that we went to sleep naked since it made my morning activities easier. I eased myself off Christopher's chest and down the bed and between his legs. So far so good, he hadn't stirred at all! His cock was still mostly hard from my earlier touch, but he wasn't fully at attention yet. Yippee for me!

I slid up the bed, gently nudging his legs apart while trying to not wake him, which is a thin line to walk. But walk it I did! I finally found my face an inch away from his dick and he hadn't even stirred yet. I gave it a light lick, then another, then I went for it. It was easy to fit his entire length in my mouth because he wasn't fully hard yet, and the feeling of it quickly getting hard in my mouth was so sexy! He woke up then, and thankfully didn't naturally push or kick me away. Instead, he smiled down at me and then closed his eyes again, bringing one of his hands to the back of my head.

"Fuck, that's gotta be the best way to wake up on a Saturday morning. Hell, any morning."

I couldn't talk with my mouth full, so I just gave a "mmhmm" and kept working my mouth up and down his length.

"I wasn't expecting another round this morning after last night, but I'm definitely not complaining. Are you wanting some cuck roleplaying?"

"Mmhmm!"

"Of course you are, my little cuck girlfriend. Of course you want me to barely pay any attention to your mediocre blowjob and instead imagine somebody else down there, like your beautiful roommates. Damn, I wish I could've woken up next to Kayla this morning instead of you. She's so hot I doubt I'd be able to sleep next to her without fucking her a couple times through the night."

His dick was harder, somehow, now that he was getting into the fantasy. Wait, is it a fantasy when it's based on actual events? Fuck, not right now, think about that later.

"Come on, Maddison. I know you aren't as good as her, but at least put more effort into it. When Kayla sucks my cock I have to hold back from cumming the entire time. When you do it, I have to picture her just to get off. As a matter of fact, flip around and sit on my dick with your pussy, that's at least almost as good as getting a real blowjob from Kayla."

Fuck, I both loved it and hated that I loved it. Also, how was he so good at this? How does he know just what to say to make me literally dripping wet?! Was he doing research too or something?

"Normally I'd ask if we need lube or something, but I'm positive your cunt is wet since you love me talking about how hot she is."

Holy shit, that took it up a notch! I usually hate the word "cunt" and think it's too vulgar, but hearing it used so crassly about me just seemed right and perfectly sexy right now. Ugh, that's not a blow for me ever thinking I'm a feminist, is it?

"No, turn the other way so I can't see your face, just your ass. Your ass isn't as good as hers, but at least then I can pretend like I'm fucking your goddess of a roommate. Oh, fuck, that's better. I can picture her naked body so well, too. Her perfect tits with her little pencil eraser nipples, and those curves! She's got great curves! So much better than this little thing."

I gasped as slapped my ass as I continued riding him, getting close to an orgasm already.

"Holy shit! Fuck, keep going babe!"

"Keep going? This isn't for you. I'm just using your cunt like a fleshlight this morning while I remember how good Kayla feels when she's wrapped around my cock."

Fuck, that word is doing it for me today. And he's turned it up to another level too.

"I can't wait for you to set me up with all your friends. I'm going to love fucking each of them, all the time."

And that was all I needed. I moaned as I came this time, sitting down fully on his dick and loving the full feeling. It even felt like his dick was getting bigger, or more swollen. Apparently, that was a warning sign though, because Christopher pushed me off of him quickly and came within a second.

"Wow! Babe, that was close! We've never been that close to you cumming in me."

"Fuck. That was just fantastic. Feeling you squeezing me like that just pushed me over the edge."

"Wait, this cuckquean stuff is hot for you too?"

I mean, it stands to reason he has been enjoying it too, but I don't think we'd talked about it yet. I got up to get a towel and cleaned him off since all his cum landed on his stomach this time.

"Ha! Of course! It helps that your roommates are actually hot, and I think the power dynamic of it is hot. I mean, having someone acting like they are inferior to you...it's damn sexy in a kinky way, if you know what I mean."

The feminist warning bells were going off in my head again when he first started explaining. I mean, I've clearly shown a desire to be submissive, but I'm not just a submissive woman all the time. I was laying down next to him again when I responded.

"I think I get it. I just need to make sure though: you don't expect this all the time, right? Like, it's fun with sex stuff, but I'm definitely not just going to be a submissive woman for the rest of my life..."

"Oh, absolutely not! No, this is for kink play, not everyday life. I love you and don't want you to change like that. This is just for sex stuff. Just like you know I'm not actually leaving you for Kayla, right?"

"Ok, good!"

That was at least comforting. The next thing was to make sure he was up for the games coming back. And to determine what our lines are. I need to talk to him seriously about it at some point, so right now is as good a time as any.

"So, are you on board with continuing the games moving forward?" Wow, way to be subtle, Maddison.

"Definitely the cuckquean game. What are the other games? The ones between you and everyone else?" Good, he didn't seem to mind my direct approach.

"Yeah, like, the games we talked about that last Friday before I called everything off."

"Ok, uh, yeah. I think I'm ok with all of it. Well, wait..."

Uh oh...

"I'm still not comfortable with you having sex with another guy. Call it me still getting passed my own insecurities, but I'm not comfortable with that right now. Are you ok with that?"

"Absolutely! I don't want to do anything that you don't like."

"Ok then. But you have to keep me in the loop and not hide things from me. Otherwise, it feels like you're kind of cheating on me since it would be behind my back."

"Definitely! I know I already did that to you last time and am still sorry about that."

"Hey, we're passed that now. It was all fun in the end, and I think it'll be even better moving forward."

"I think we can both agree we don't do any new steps, bases, games, or people without talking first. Deal?"

"Yeah, I think we can agree to that. And we both know that if we are ever uncomfortable, we safe word out and talk through it. I don't want to lose you in this." Awe, he's so sweet.

"Agreed, I don't want to lose you either."

"Great! I feel like having sex after agreeing to all this would be good, but I don't think I can go again so soon."

"Ha! No worries big guy. I need a shower and to head home anyways."

"Wait, before we finish this conversation, two more things. One: can we be clear what we are each already comfortable happening with your roommates?"

"Oh, sure! Well, for me, I'm good with you basically having sex and anything less than that with Kayla, as long as I get the stories afterwards."

"Of course, and with Britney and Megan? Are they just part of the fantasy or do you want to include them playing with me as part of the game?"

"Uh, Britney is kinda dating someone."

"Oh yeah, the mystery guy. Crazy she still hasn't introduced him yet."

"Right?! so we need to make sure she is ok with it first, but I think that would be sexy too, as long as I get to see your first time actually having sex."

I don't know where that last part came from, but it was a spur of the moment thought and decision, and even the thought of it was hot immediately.

"Ooo, you want to watch me fuck Britney for the first time? Wow, did you enjoy watching me and Kayla that much?"

"I really did. So, yeah, I want to watch your first time together. I don't know how we set that up, but we can figure that out later. Other than that, anything else is free game with her, as far as I'm comfortable with."

"I'm ok with all of that. And what about with Megan?"

"Honestly, I hadn't fully thought of you two together yet, outside fantasy. I mean, I know she's at least bi, so she would probably be up for it, but let's see. Hell, I've told her how good you are, so she'll probably agree pretty quickly to at least once. I guess the same rules for Megan as for Britney. Sound good?"

"Sounds good. And I'm honestly ok with you doing anything with your roommates, as long as you're honest and it doesn't include guys. I think I'll be comfortable with it one day, just not yet."

"Ok, babe. I'm ok with that. Honestly, your dick is perfect, so I'm not going to leave you for some other guy out there. But I think we can both live in these boundaries. Wow, we should've done this before we started the first time."

"Haha right?! Who knew we would grow so much in a month."

"What was the second thing?"

"Oh, is there anything else you need to say regarding what happened or for your own confidence moving forward? I don't want you to leave today thinking 'damn, I wish I would've spoken up and said x'."

"Awe, thanks babe. Uh, no. I think we've talked about everything that happened and I feel good moving forward. I still need to talk to the ladies, and who knows how those conversations will go, but I'll keep you updated."

"Ok, sounds great."

"Ok, shower time..."

No, we didn't have sex again in the shower or anything. No, just quick showers before I grabbed my stuff to head out. I left the dirty clothes behind though, knowing he will wash them and put them in a drawer or something for me next time. Haha, see! I'm not fully submissive all the time! He does things for me too.

I remember thinking while he drove me home how crazy it was to start up these...I keep using the word "games" for these kinks because I don't know what else to call them. They feel like games, like sexy games, yet they are also like living fantasies...maybe you know a better word. Regardless, it still felt crazy to be trying to bring them back again. I know it'll be different this time though. I mean, for starters, I'm more than just consenting this time. In fact, I already know some situations I'm going to set all of us up on. Little scenarios or adventures that will push our buttons and make for some great sex along the way, some fantastic memories to make. And the first one is going to be tonight!

About an hour later, Christopher was dropping me off outside my building. Don't worry, I didn't skip any sexy escapades or anything. We just talked like normal, and I told him my plans for today (you know, that whole honesty thing we just talked about). He is wholeheartedly on board and even helped me finalize the ideas! When his car stopped, I went to kiss him goodbye when he stopped me.

"One more time, you're sure?"

"Yes, I am. I'm excited! I thought you were too?"

"Oh, I am definitely excited and ready for everything. I just wanted to make sure one more time."

"Awe, you're sweet! Ok, see you this evening?"

"Yup! Let me know what they say and if the plans need to change."

"Love you!"

"Love you more, babe."

We kissed goodbye and I got out and headed up. On my walk I had this nervous energy pulsing through my body. Maybe nervous isn't the right word? Like: excited, worried, happy, nervous, and turned on all at the same time. Is there a word for that? Ooo! If there isn't, can that word be "maddi"?! Like, "I felt maddi as I waited for him to..."?!?! I vote yes! I mean, it sounds like "giddy" and that's a real word, so why can't "maddi" be real? And look, I spelt it differently for you to make it not actually confused with my name or Megan's pet name for me. Aren't I a nice little cuckquean?

Ok, so, I felt super maddi as I stood outside our condo door (see! It works!). I took a quick breath to calm myself down, but it only worked a little. I didn't want to be super obvious that I was up to something yet, I wanted to be able to approach these conversations naturally with each of my roommates. I needed to be composed, just so I could feel some semblance of control in my life.

Finally, I turned the knob and went inside. Nothing unusual was waiting for me, as dramatic as that would've been. Instead, it was just Kayla and Megan hanging out in the living room. They both said hi from their seats and continued watching their show while I walked on towards my room. I dropped my bag next to my bed and turned back down the hallway towards the main area.

I busied myself getting a drink while I decided the best way to do this, and I think Megan is the easier one to talk to first. I think getting her on board will give me the confidence to talk to both Kayla and Britney without getting fully lost and not saying what I want to say. So, do you know a smooth way to separate one girl from the rear without being awkward or anything? No? Me neither...

Thankfully I didn't have to come up with a way to start. Their show apparently just ended. Kayla turned off the tv and stood from the couch, making her way towards the kitchen. They were just talking about the episode. Megan got up too, but then sat back on the arm of the couch looking towards Kayla and me in the kitchen while they talked.

I was barely following their conversation though, still completely absorbed in my own thoughts. I was so out of it; I didn't realize Kayla was asking me to step back so she could open the drawer I was in front of.

"...Maddison, excuse me."

"Oh, sorry, yeah." I then moved and sat at the table, out of her way.

Ok, so, I need a way to start the conversation with Megan. I mean, she shouldn't think it's weird if we talk in her room. Hell, we've done that plenty of times in the past few weeks. Is it weird to ask if we can talk without Kayla being present?

Again, my plans were made easy when Kayla walked out towards her room. Damn, I should buy a lotto ticket or something. Sorry, I keep getting distracted. I wasn't even paying attention to what she said before leaving, but I got excited when she left. Now it would be easier to talk to Megan since we were already alone! I turned to look at her, but she was already watching me.

"What's up?"

"Uh, nothing. How are you?"

"Don't lie to me, Maddison something has been up with you since you got home."

"Uh, no. I'm fine."

"Maddison, you're my best friend. I know when something is up. Did something happen between you and Christopher?"

"No! Nothing like that."

She stared at me for a few seconds before speaking again. "Out with it already!"

"Fine, fine! Uh, can we talk in your room though?"

"Woah, something serious then?"

"Yeah. Just easier in private I think."

"Ok, sounds good."

She got up and started leading the way to her room. She made sure to stop and tease me to lighten the mood though.

"Feel free to watch my ass as I walk. I know you enjoy looking at it so much."

We both laughed at her joke, which successfully broke the tension and made me more comfortable. And yes, I did at least glance at her ass. Do you blame me?? It's so freaking cute and sexy!