Cuffed and Toyed

Info
A sub is cuffed, blindfolded, and edged
1.2k words
4.31
8.3k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
11 Followers

You're completely naked on the bed, laying on your side. Hair up in a tight bun. Blindfold on. Your heart beats quickly as you hear me snap cuffs around your ankles and wrists. You show me you can't get out by trying to pull them apart. Even with your eyes covered, you know I'm smirking at you being so vulnerable and under my control.

I softly kiss the back of your neck and shoulders over and over. The gentle, tiny pecks on your delicate skin send little shocks throughout your entire body. Each tender show of affection makes you tingle. You can't help but let out little satisfied moans when receiving such lavish attention.

A gasp escapes your lips as I run my fingers up and down your bare back. Your skin grows warm at my teasing touch. You squirm a little, but take it like a good girl. My fingers glide down your sides to your thighs, then back up. It tickles, but it a good way. You're so needy that you just want to be touched everywhere, every single inch being noticed and appreciated.

My lips continue to gently press into your skin. I adjust your blindfold over your eyes to make sure you can't see anything as my fingers travel your spine, then your lower back, then hips, then the back of your thighs. Getting closer and closer, listening as your breath gets shallow and shaky.

Finally, I graze my middle finger against your already wet pussy. You gasp and moan as I tease you with little touches and tiny probes from behind. Still kissing your neck and shoulders as my fingers circle around and around, slowly opening you up. I watch your expression change when I push my middle finger allllll the way in, your mouth hanging open just a bit.

Taking my time, working it in and out before pushing a second finger in, curling them up, coaxing the wetness out of you. Leaning down to your ear and whispering "Can you hear that?" and you nervously nod and say "Mmhmm!" Moving my fingers in and out faster, my palm connecting with your bum, teasing your hole with my thumb. My other arm wraps around you, squeezing your tits, holding as much of you as I can. Grabbing and shaking, making them mine. My fingers pluck and tweak your nipples over and over. It's almost too much for you to handle.

You finally ask "Can I cum?" and I tell you "No." I take my fingers out and you whimper. You hear me shifting around and wonder what I could possibly have planned.

"Oh fuck!" you gasp when you feel me sliding your metal wand inside you, getting so deep. I work it in and out, your body tensing every time I push in. Your face turns red as the echoes of your wet pussy being steadily fucked by your toy fills the room. I place 2 fingers in your mouth for you to suck on while I pound you with the wand. Your tongue glides over my fingers, wanting them, needing them.

You moan through my fingers "Can I please cum?" I tell you "No." and take out the wand. You whimper loudly, your pussy throbbing, your nipples stiff. Wiggling around on the bed, you desperately try to touch yourself to get relief. You hear me moving around again and impatiently wait for what's next.

"Holy fuck!" you shout when you feel the bigger end of the wand push into you, opening you wide. I steadily work it in and out as my fingers pull on the inside of your cheeks, letting you drool all over yourself. Saliva pores out of your mouth as you groan, covering your wonderful tits in spit. I smile, admiring how good they look all wet and shiny. I turn and twist the wand inside you, your muscles tensing with each deft movement.

"You're going to be so sore," I whisper in your ear.

"So sore," you repeat.

"Your poor little pussy," I say.

"My poor little pussy," you agree.

"Whose?" I ask.

"Your's," you whisper.

"Whose?!" I ask louder, pushing the fat end of the toy deeper inside you.

"Your's!" you shout, your body shaking you're so close.

"Please, can I cum, Sir?" you beg.

"No." I tell you and take the metal wand out.

Your legs kick in frustration.

My hand reaches around to your front. You feel something press against your swollen clit and jump immediately. The familiar buzz of your vibrator is drowned out by your squeals. You move around, but I hold you in place with my strong hands. I work it back and forth quickly, digging it into your sensitive pussy.

Without prompting you scream "It's your's! It's your's. It's your pussy! Please let your pussy cum! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

The vibrator clicks off and I say "No."

Your entire body shakes. You don't know how much more you can take. You beg and plead for release. You might actually cry. Finally, I push the wand back in as far as it can go and turn on the vibrator high.

You thrash and scream, trying so hard to take it all.

"10...9...8...." I count down.

You bite your lip hard. Every fiber of your body screams. You need to cum. You have to cum.

My counting slows down. "7............6............5................"

"Jesus fucking Christ, just let me cum!" you demand.

"10........" I start over.

"Nooooo!" you protest.

I grab your ball gag, command you to open your mouth, and attach it.

"10..........." I start over again. Your screams are muffled by the gag. I press against your ass, pushing my hard cock against your hole. Even with your blindfold on, I can tell your eyes are rolling in the back of your head. There's so much going on you can't concentrate. The pleasure is overloading your senses.

It feels like an eternity until I get to the final 3 seconds. I dig the vibrator into your swollen clit and work the metal wand hard and fast. You can barely hear over your groans when I finally get to 1.

I lean down to your ear, kiss your earlobe, and softly say "Cum."

You cry out through your gag as you finally get permission. The orgasm rips through your body, finally getting what you desperately needed. You scream and groan and shake as the pleasure courses through you. Squirt gushes from your tortured pussy, soaking your thighs, and the sheets beneath you. I turn the vibrator off, but keep slowly working the wand in and out. Your chest heaves up and down as you mutter over and over.

I remove the gag to hear you better.

"Still...still cum....still cumming..." you groan.

I jackhammer you with the wand, fucking all the cum out of you. You scream out as a second orgasm overtakes you. Your hands tremble and legs quake, unable to control your spasms. I remove the wand and wrap my arm around you, holding you close, letting you catch your breath and come back to reality. I uncuff your ankles and wrists and then remove your blindfold. You can't speak, but the look in your eyes tells me "Thank you."

--:--
--:--
1.0
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
11 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
BiBibaby1982BiBibaby19824 months ago

Damn that was amazing! Can I please have more? I promise I'll be a very good girl!

Share this

Similar Stories

Turn-About Being Fair Play Ch. 01Ā When a submissive admits, and submits, to his darker side.in BDSM
Corporal PunishmentĀ Donā€™t disobey daddy.in Erotic Couplings
Grocery ListĀ Michael takes Ava on a "special" trip to the grocery store.in BDSM
Orgasms on My Birthday Pt. 01Ā Sharing my Birthday Os....in Audio
Marin's PredicamentĀ Marin finds herself bound and tormented into submission...in BDSM
More Stories