Marin's Predicament

Story Info
Marin finds herself bound and tormented into submission...
1.4k words
4.41
20.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are assumed to be at least 18 years of age. This is a work of fiction and depiction of sexual fantasy, and in no way represents and figure(s) in reality.

Marin let out a shuddering gasp of frustration as the vibrations cut out, jerking uselessly against her restraints with a muffled cry of defeat. She had get so close, so wonderfully close to release, but was robbed once more. Her captor had promised that she would eventually beg to be used, to be shown where she belonged and to teach her what it meant to submit completely and wholly. She had promised that the end of her defiance would herald untold pleasure, if only she would submit to her will. No matter how many times the devious device edged her towards the brink of orgasmic release, no matter how desperately her body craved to be tipped over the edge, no matter how her mind had begun to betray her with thoughts of surrender and submission, Marin couldn't do it. Pride demanded she resist.

The temptation, however, was becoming too great to resist.

The vibrations teasing her overstimulated nethers hadn't exactly stopped. They never did, instead reducing to a dull rumble that might have been off for how little it contributed to her mounting pleasure. Marin was acutely aware that it was intended to keep her from calming down completely, instead keeping her in an inescapable state of arousal that gradually chipped away at her mental fortitude. She'd tried in vain to distract her mind from the ridged phallus stuffed and locked into her dripping sex, slowly twisting and gently rumbling in patterns she had failed long ago to map or predict. She couldn't begin to fathom where she was in the cycle, or if it even was a cycle to begin with; for all Marin knew, one of her captors controlled the toy inside her, watching her for signs of release to ensure she could never peak.

A quiet chime sounded in the confinement of her tight leather hood, emitted from the deafening earbuds that fit so comfortably in her ears that Marin often forgot they were even present until some kind of sound filtered through. She knew her reprieve would last for a minute at most, the toy gently bringing her down to a state that she could recognize the chime as the signal to receive water through the smaller phallus stuffed into her mouth. Shaped and sculpted like a penis that just barely failed to trigger her gag reflex, Marin began to suck the cool, refreshing liquid.

"Good girls suck." Came a woman's monotonous voice in her head, instructing her as it had for hours.. or had it been days? Deaf and blind to all around her, Marin had no idea how long she'd been thoroughly confined in a leather sack, immobilized but for the slightest of wiggles. "Good girls work to see their needs met. Good girls suck..." The message repeated, urging her on, and Marin reluctantly obeyed in shame, desperate for the refreshment she knew would be denied her if she failed to heed the voice in her head.

Another chime, and the flow ended. Marin continued to suck, trying to get every last drop. The vibrations rose and fell sharply, following a pattern she didn't know if she had felt yet. Was this new? It hardly mattered; every sudden spike made her clamp down involuntarily, the toy twisting in opposing directions, randomly changing. There was shallow thrusting that always came as a shock, pressing the head of the phallus firmly against her womb. Whatever this cycle was, it was pure torture, too inconsistent to guide her back to the edge of climax, let alone to push her over. Marin lost track of time again, and she was barely conscious of the woman's voice in her head, repeating one of many mantras intended to break her will.

"You are a bad girl. Bad girls do not get to cum. Bad girls get punished. Bad girls are taught how to behave. Bad girls are trained to obey. You don't want to be a bad girl. You want to be a good girl. Good girls suck. Good girls do as they are told. Good girls obey their Master. Good girls get to cum. You are a bad girl..."

Time bled away from Marin. She wasn't even aware she had lost consciousness until the shock brought her back to awareness. A thick metal collar and matching cuffs about her wrists and ankles were linked to some other device that delivered a pulse of electricity to her whenever she lost consciousness. She couldn't even escape the pleasure in her sleep. As if to ensure she was stirred back to awareness, two more pulses tormented her frayed nerves, leaving her heart racing.

"You want to be a good girl. Good girls suck. Good girls do as they are told..." The mantra continued, and a chime warning her of a thicker, nutrient rich liquid sounded among the voice's encouragement. Marin knew by now that it was drugged in some way, made to taste good to mask the aphrodisiacs it was laced with. If she refused to suck, to draw her only hope of food through the hollow rubber cock in her mouth, it would still be drip-fed to some degree, but not enough to stave off hunger.

Marin sucked with more vigor every time, beginning to regret her stubborn defiance some untold amount of time ago. Had it been a few hours? A full day? It felt so much longer than that. Her limbs ached from confinement, her mind numbed by pain and pleasure, from sleep and sensory deprivation. She had no way of telling her captors that she had learned her lesson, her only recourse to endure their depraved perversions until they decided she had been broken enough to offer her a choice; to serve them like a good girl, or she was a bar girl to continue being trained and shaped into a good girl.

Another cycle of pleasure. Marin thought she was close enough to cum, this time, but they denied her the stimulation she needed to tip herself over. She caught herself tonguing the cock in her mouth, sucking for fluid she had already drained. She wriggled her hips, tried to grind against the toy, to do anything that might bring her release. Again and again and again she was brought close, never to feel orgasm. Again, and again, and again...

A shock awoke her. Marin groaned into the gag, eyes rolling and fluttering, practically senseless, now. She noticed the mantra had ceased looping in her ears. The vibrations, too, had stopped completely. For a moment, hope bloomed; was it over? No, she knew it wasn't, but her torment had been suspended.

"Do you hear me, slut?" Came a woman's voice in her ears, not the one that had been guiding her all this time, spoken through the earbuds. Marin groaned quietly, managing an exhausted nod. "I know how you must be feeling now. Desperate. Aching. Needy." For the first time in what felt like a lifetime, Marin felt a touch, a single finger tracing the curve of her breasts. Marin couldn't help but moan.

"You need to cum, don't you?" The woman asked, her finger trailing down Marin's encased abdomen, slowly tracing back and forth. "You'll do anything to feel that sweet, sweet release... won't you, slut?" Marin's head jerked in a nod. "You know what we want, slut. Are you going to be a good girl, now?"

Marin hesitated a heartbeat, the woman's fingertips gradually closing in on her tormented, needy sex. She wanted it - no, she needed it. Marin needed to cum like she needed air to breathe. Pride demanded she refuse and resist until the bitter end, but what use was that? The woman had made the offer before, and would keep making the offer until Marin inevitably gave in.

"So stubborn..." The woman purred, when no answer was forthcoming. "You must think yourself brave. Stupid slut; you must realize by now that we will break you eventually. But how much of you will remain by the time that happens..?" The woman laughed, a rich sound of amused pleasure. Her fingertips never touched Marin's sex, disappearing.

"Have it your way, slut. Resist all you want, but it's pointless."

Marin shook her head and squirmed, pleading around the shaft filling her mouth. She had meant to answer, to submit. She couldn't endure it again!

The woman didn't notice. Or if she did, it was too late. The vibrations started again, the toy moving in a way that was vaguely familiar... but possibly not. The mantra filled her head again, and Marin felt herself thinking the words aloud in her head just as they came. She didn't hear the door close as the toy arrested her attention, driving her towards pleasure that would remain unfulfilled.