Cuffed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wasn't that same frightened little girl anymore. Her scowl at his mockery proved that to Julian.

"Because you made me realize," she begins gentler, suddenly looking nervous, "that I don't think I want any of those things." Her gaze becomes demure as she glances down and away from him, coyly playing with her fingers at her admission.

Her sudden shyness has the darkness inside of Julian creeping out, beseeching in its need to taint her.

"What do you want?" His voice is quiet, wanting to hear her answer. She looked like an angel standing there, in her red dress. A temptress sent from above, just for him.

"I want this," she says timidly, glancing up at him through her lashes, her golden eyes anxious but sure. That lovely blush had moved down to her throat, a delicious flush that pleaded to be ravished.

"No, you don't." His scoff is unkind. Julian is quick to turn away from her, turning his back on the temptation. How could she want this, want him? It had to be a dream. There was no way that she would accept, otherwise.

A desperate hand on his arm stops him from leaving.

"Yes, I do." Her voice is stronger now at his dismissal, making his worst fear come true.

Whirling around, Julian was suddenly fuming. Mostly at himself for wanting this too, but also at the frustrating woman stoking his fire. "You have no idea what you're talking about." The monster inside of him begged to be released, salivating at the chance to play, to tease, to maim. His dark eyes scour her form, waiting for her retreat. Instead, those golden orbs stare right back, challenging him. Daring him, even.

Did he dare?

Suddenly, the tight leash on his control was slipping. His beast was hungry. Wanting to scare her, his hands grip her wrists in firmly, imitating the handcuffs he regularly uses. "Is this what you want?" His voice is almost a growl as he backs her up to his patrol car, her ass pressing into its hood. Her panting is now heavy, those golden orbs wide in alarm. "Are you sure?" His face is menacing as he watches her intently, waiting for her fear. His grip is still tight on her delicate wrists, waiting for her to come to her senses, waiting for her struggle. Any second now, she would realize how dangerous he was and would run away, he was sure of it.

Instead, Ophelia's eyes search his dark gaze, no fear reflecting within her own. "Yes, I'm sure. I want this." Her voice is a whisper. Julian could barely hear it over the sound of his blood rushing through his ears.

He could resist no longer.

It takes barely any strength at all for Julian to spin her around, pressing her front into the hood of his car. Her wrists fit perfectly into the palm of a single fist, rendering her utterly helpless. It was a position he often used for arrests, but now he was using it for his own pleasure.

Ophelia's hair had fallen out of its hold from on top of her head, spilling across the hood in a mesmerizing array of chocolate waves. Her eyes close and lips part as she pants, her cheek pressed against the metal hood. Julian could barely believe that this wasn't a dream, his eyes devouring her in such a vulnerable position. He just had to touch her. He wanted to hear her screams.

His boot pushes her heels apart, widening her stance, and allowing for him to slip a muscular thigh in between of hers. His free hand grabs the soft fabric of her dress, bunching it up around the tops of her delicious, creamy thighs. He can feel the heat of her most delicate spot as he presses his thigh to the crotch of her panties. Her whimper is music to his ears, and he is hungry to hear more.

His erection throbs inside of his trousers, but Julian easily ignores it, too mesmerized by the searing flesh of her mound. His thigh begins to move slowly, moving teasingly in small circles. Ophelia's breath picks up, a soft moan escaping her lips. The sound was addicting, sending rivulets of satisfaction through Julian's body. Heat pools in his groin, making his cock twitch in his pants as her hips shift up towards his assault, silently begging for more.

Julian's ministrations increase in ferocity, using his hold on her wrists to move her body back and forth on his leg. She was his puppet of pleasure, her movements of desire only made by his own hand. His trousers are damp with her arousal where his thigh rubs her pulsing sex. Sweat beads on her brow as she bites her lips to contain her moans.

Can't have that.

"If you want to cum, let me hear you scream," he whispers huskily into her ear, sucking on the lobe before biting down hard enough to hurt.

"Uuumph!" Her squeal is exquisite, making Julian do it again. His attentions move down to her throat, biting and sucking his way down before latching onto the sensitive skin below her ear. Her groans turn raspy at the sensation, her hips gyrating against his leg, prayerful for her orgasm.

Her thighs begin to quiver, gripping onto Julian's wicked thigh to maybe stop him, or to perhaps prevent him from stopping. He presses his leg more firmly to her pussy, making her ride him faster as his mouth halts its attack on her neck to move back to her ear. His breathing is ragged and his voice is harsh, even to his own ears.

"Cum for me. Now." He hadn't on planned it, but the flat palm of his hand finds the irresistible swell of her ass cheek with a mouth-watering smack.

Her scream echoes into the night as her pussy begins spasming, fresh juices drenching her panties and Julian's leg with each contraction. He can only watch in captivation, her face screwed up in ecstasy, her arms twitching in his grasp. He had never seen anything more stunning.

It was the beginning of an addiction, he was sure of it.

It was just the tip of an iceberg. Just a taste of what laid deep inside of him. He felt feverish, like he was just getting started. There was so much more that he longed for. So much more he just had to do to her. But for now, the night was over. They were out of coins.

Taking a step back, Julian sets the temptress's body free. Too weak to stand upright, she braces herself on the hood, her legs wobbling under her weight like a newborn foal.

"Alright, get in the car. I'm taking you home." He doesn't wait for her to respond, nor does he help her, instead walking around to the driver's side and hopping in. Starting the engine, he wonders what he just got himself into.

And, more importantly, what he just got her into.

12