Culinary School Pt. 02

Story Info
Josh and Casey cook something else up.
3.4k words
4.39
2.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after her encounter with Josh in the courtyard Casey woke up feeling like it had all been a dream. A really good dream but with terrible consequences. If he was just a guy she had met and flirted with and taken home that would be one thing. But he was a student and she had to keep seeing him for the rest of the semester no matter what.

She pulled her blankets up over her face and groaned. If he was going for a degree she'd have to see him regularly even after the semester ended. What if he thought she was just a drunken floozy? She couldn't really deny that, she'd pulled him behind the fountain, she'd lifted her dress up and guided his hand to her underwear. She'd been the one coming in the public place. He'd never even touched his dick through the whole experience. He didn't even get anything out of it. It certainly seemed like she'd used authority over him to satisfy her sexual needs and then sent him on his way without a care or thought to his feelings.

Had she managed to ruin her reputation at her job and at the nicest restaurant near her apartment? Kansas City is a city, but it's still not fucking New York, she thought to herself, adding 'you dumb bitch' in for good measure. If you get tipsy and fuck someone entwined with your work and social circles you can never escape that mistake.

But was it really a mistake? The memory of how good his fingers had felt inside her, how amazing he was at kissing, how fun he was to hang out with, all came flooding back in. Last night had been the best night that she'd had in a long time. She just needed to handle herself well. She definitely couldn't hook up with him again. Right? She kicked her feet under the covers like a child in frustration. Her lack of ability to predict the future never failed to make her mad.

JOSH WOKE up the next day in an amazing mood. It had honestly been a while since he'd been truly excited to see someone. Giddy, even. It reminded him of being in high school, he'd never gone long without some crush, something to look forward to in class every day. At a certain point you stop having someone who can make your heart flutter that you get to see every day and you don't even notice it the change, you just lose a part of yourself that brings you a level of excitement that you took for granted.

He laid back in bed and thought about what had happened last night. He had no shifts or classes today so he had time to reflect. He appreciated that she'd taken the lead because he wouldn't have felt comfortable enough yet to do something so public otherwise. He was cocky, he knew he was good looking in a way that appealed to a certain type of woman and he knew he was good at sex but he wouldn't have made that leap on his own. Anyone could have seen them or heard them. He had loved hearing her moan, and it had been intensified by the fact that if she was too loud she would call attention to them, the street certainly hadn't been completely deserted on a Friday night in the downtown area.

He thought back, the humid hot air had made things feel enclosed, the dark courtyard and the bubbling fountain, the brick wall, it had all made it feel like they were in private. But there were windows overlooking the courtyard, there were cars and people walking past nearby. He was so focused on making her come, on how wet and slick she was, on how hard his dick was, he wouldn't have even noticed if someone had seen them, watched them even.

The idea of them getting to watch her but only him getting to touch her was hot, he liked the idea of someone watching on, envious of what he was doing to her. His experiences with public sex previously had been necessity based, but Casey had chosen the courtyard over taking him up to her nearby apartment, she had wanted it to happen there. He started to stroke his dick as he remembered and thought about it. She liked the idea of maybe getting caught, she knew the area and the activity level better than he did.

His hand sped up as he considered it more, he wondered if she was able to see the courtyard from her own window? Had she ever caught a couple out there? Watched and been jealous? Wanted to be on display coming in front of an audience? He imagined it, her watching a drunken couple fuck in the courtyard, irritated at first by the noise, the interruption to her sleep, but then finding herself getting turned on. Liking to be let in on the secret of this couple's sex and wondering if they were aware someone was watching. Sliding her fingers into her panties like he'd slid his in last night. Breathing heavier, feeling a reflection back of concern that she might be seen watching this, it was equally hot either way, whether they wanted to share this secret with her or if she was stealing it from them.

He was getting close now, imagining her face peeking out past a curtain, breath fogging the window as it came harder and faster, more ragged as she got closer to coming. Trying to be quiet so she could hear their noises better, struggling to catch all the moans over the blood pounding in her ears, squeezing her eyes shut as she finally gets her release, pressing her face against the cool glass as she calms down after her frenzy and feeling a wave of embarrassment for having spied on this couple. Josh imagined her flushed face and glassy eyes as he came himself.

He reached for a towel to clean himself up and tossed it to the hamper. He put his feet over the side of the bed and started to get up and get himself ready for the day. He wouldn't see her again until Monday in class, which was disappointing, but he slightly relished in the anticipation. He didn't have his teacher's phone number so there was no way to contact her otherwise, it kind of made it hotter. He'd take the time to think of what he wanted to do with her next.

IT HAD felt like the weekend took ages and passed in a blur all at the same time. Casey passed out recipe packets to the class, each station set up with the ingredients needed for fruitcake, as well as samples of different varieties. It was one of her favorite lessons but the butterflies she was feeling weren't related to that. Class was starting and Josh walked in right on time, flashing her a grin. One that seemed transparently knowing to her. The kind of grin that said 'my fingers have been inside you.' She felt herself flush, her cheeks burning.

He sat down at a table of the very front of the class. There weren't assigned seats so he could sit anywhere, previously he'd been towards the middle of the room so the change was very apparent. As he waited for class to start he toyed with his pen between his fingers, not making eye contact but grinning to himself the whole time. What a teasing dick.

The class passed in a haze, Casey repeatedly stumbling over herself during the lesson, too focused on what Josh was doing the entire time. The fruitcake got mixed and baked, wrapped, dipped in rum and put away. All labeled so they could be claimed in several months when they were done aging. The room smelled strongly of alcohol and spice which brought back memories of Friday night, as if Casey needed another reminder.

Eventually everyone filed out of the classroom except Josh who had killed time doing extra clean up until he was alone with her. She looked directly at him for the first time all day now that no one else was here to see it. He grinned and waggled his eyebrows at her, causing her to laugh out loud nervously.

He walked over slowly to where she was standing behind her desk, getting close before leaning back against the desk, not touching her which she had been anticipating. This all felt much more intense and nerve-wracking without any alcohol to take the edge off.

"Hey Teach, how was your weekend? Do anything exciting? Have anything exciting happen to you?" She had thought over how this interaction should go for the last two days, how she should tell him that they had to remain professional, say it was all a mistake, apologize. Now that he was here in front of her, she knew she definitely wasn't going to do any of that shit. She could feel the heat coming off of him from where she was standing, he looked sexy as hell and just as scuzzy as she had imagined he was before finding out that he was a sous chef at a high end restaurant and not a line cook at a burger joint.

"It was pretty good, nothing too exciting, could have been better." His eyes flashed at the challenge but were still smiling, sparkling at her. He edged a little closer to her, until the outsides of their thighs were touching.

"Be serious, professor, I have it on good authority that you had a nice night on Friday at least. Maybe something on Saturday or Sunday could have been better, maybe you needed more of what you got on Friday." His grin was ridiculously charming despite her attempts to fight against it, and it was infectious. She couldn't maintain the straight face any longer and smiled back.

"There it is, that's the sign I was looking for..." He murmured, before leaning in and kissing her gently on the lips. Casey felt absolutely fucking stunned, knocked flat footed by how confident and forward and cocky and inappropriate the move was. It didn't stop her from kissing him back, though she regained her senses after a few seconds and pulled away.

"We can't do that here. You're my student and I could get fucking fired." She whispered it harshly despite the fact that anyone who could be close enough to hear at this point would have been close enough to see already.

"C'mon, we're probably the same age. They're not going to fire their best teacher over this." Casey couldn't help but blush at the compliment. Things had felt like a bit of whirlwind since Friday and she was struggling to keep a hold of herself in every way. Why was it so flattering? Why was she so turned on just being near him? She'd felt herself getting wet through the whole class, just knowing that he was in the same room was having that affect on her.

"I know what you need." Josh moved in close, backing her up against the chair behind her, his hand hovering around her waist, stroking at the bottom of her top, before deftly lifting it with his finger tips and moving to the waistband of her yoga pants that she always wore while working in the kitchen. He held his face near hers, not kissing her but also not staring into her eyes, which was a relief because she didn't want to know what they would reveal to him.

He tugged at the waistband gently at first and then after not experiencing any resistance from her he used both hands to tug them down. He stroked lightly over her underwear and then tugged at the waistband of those as well. Suddenly she was revealed completely to the air and he pushed both down past her knees but made no move to completely remove them. It offered some sense of security to know that if anyone came in she had the ability to pull them up at least.

"Sit down, I'll make it worth your while" he murmured this directly against her ear and it made her gasp. It was probably just her imagination but she thought she could feel his smile against her ear.

"WE CAN'T do this here." The denial sounded transparently fake, a token attempt to be good that Casey clearly had no intention of following through on, but Josh gave it a couple beats to see if she would pull her pants back up. When she didn't he pressed gently against her hips, indicating that she should sit down in her desk chair. After another second, she complied.

"Spread your thighs for me." She didn't even take a second before immediately spreading them as much as the pants and underwear tangled around her ankles would allow. It was such a wanton display of desire that appeared unconscious that Josh's breath caught in his throat for a second. She had been so bold the other night that he was trying to return the favor but she still had him beat. This was maybe brave, maybe stupid, maybe really horny behavior. He fucking loved it.

He knelt in front of her, placing his hands on her thighs and holding her spread open for him. He wasn't well hidden by the desk, if someone were to come into the kitchen lab where her desk was it would be very clear what was happening here. He certainly hadn't locked the door, and any student could come in having forgotten their backpack. She was putting a lot on the line for this. He gave her face one last look, her eyes were wide, her pupils blown out, she was biting her lip hard. Then he lowered his face between her legs, offering a lick to her right thigh and then her left thigh and then pressing a kiss against the cleft of her pussy. He followed it with another that used his tongue to spread her apart she he could get to her clit.

He pressed his tongue flat against it, listening to hear about she reacted. She was gasping, a breathy whimpering noise that sounded like she couldn't believe what was happening, what he was doing to her. He lapped upwards and she moaned. He was gripping her thigh where he held her legs open on either side of his head hard enough that he was worried he might leave a mark and he forced himself to loosen the grip. He tested sucking her clit in between his lips and got a positive buck forward of her hips which also help to spread her lips open for more ministrations. With his right hand he pressed his fingers against the lips of her cunt and gently spread them more with his index and middle finger and then lapped again.

He slid the same two fingers inside of her while he started circling his tongue around her clit similar to the motions he'd used with his fingers the other night. He knew what worked and he wanted to make her come like that again.

He glanced up at her again and she was staring at him, slacked jawed, moaning through her open mouth.

He pulled away from his work long enough to say "Try to look normal, so if anyone looks through the window they wouldn't guess someone's eating you out under your desk. You're going to get us caught." Reminding her that they could get caught added to it for her, he could tell because her walls contracted around his fingers after he said it.

Honestly the idea of getting caught didn't seem so bad to him, he liked the idea of getting to claim her publicly like that. He pushed that thought away for now, to be examined later, and he got back to down to business. He kept up a steady stroking of his fingers in and out of her while alternating long laps of his tongue with tight circles against her swollen clit. When he looked up at her she was staring blindly forward but she had moved her hands from where they had been braced on the arms of her chair to his hair instead. Sinking her fingers into the curls on his head and holding his face firmly against her crotch.

She was breathing hard and fast, though she was clearly trying to hide it as much as she was able. Her whimpers were getting a little too loud and increasing in intensity. Josh was incredibly hard but he forced himself to just focus on her cunt, lapping and twirling his tongue at a steady pace. He could tell she was getting close and he wanted to make her spill over the edge. He was stroking two fingers in and out of her, rubbing against her inner walls over and over and then he added a third. Suddenly he felt her pussy clench hard around his fingers and felt a warm gush from her cunt into his mouth as she came, inner muscles spasming and riding through her orgasm.

He kept licking until she pulled his hair back hard to stop him, too sensitive from her climax to allow him to keep going any longer. He flashed her a wide grin from between her legs and used her thighs to push himself to his feet and back against the desk where he leaned.

He was still hard but he continued to ignore that while he wiped his mouth and chin off with the back of his hand. She was incredibly wet and her juices were smeared all over his face. She was bashfully pulling her underwear and leggings back up while still sitting in front of him. She squeezed her thighs closed together as if that would undo how eagerly she had spread them before.

"Are your knees okay?" She still wasn't looking at him as she asked that, and it surprised a deep laugh out of him. It was sweet she was concerned, it hadn't been very comfortable kneeling on the hard tile floor but it was fast work, which was one of the hottest parts of both of their encounters so far. She was an easy one to make come.

"I wasn't down there very long, but I appreciate the consideration." She narrowed her eyes at that and screwed her face up in a way that made it clear she was fighting back a smile. It made his heart stutter against his ribcage for some reason to be looked at like that. "Look, I'd really like to take you out. Can I see you again soon? Maybe tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I think I can move somethings around..." She didn't fight the smile back this time and she flashed him some cute dimples. He pushed himself forward off the desk, having mostly willed away his erection, he wanted to leave before she could change her mind.

"I'll pick you up at 6, outside your place? Tomorrow night." She nodded and he headed out the door, forcing himself not to look back.

HOLY SHIT, Casey leaned back in her chair, face burning as she thought about what he'd just done to her. The thing at the fountain had been on a whim, she hadn't really had a lot of experience with sex in public, and now in the span of three days she'd been publicly fingered and publicly eaten out. Basically. She hadn't known how much it turned her on, how the potential to get caught made her go weak in the knees. It enhanced already incredibly skilled handiwork by Josh and sent her shuddering into a climax faster than she maybe ever had experienced.

She also couldn't believe he'd made her come twice and she hadn't been naked or touched his dick even once. She wanted to see it badly, the bulge indicating that it was big and if he knew how to use it like he knew how to use his fingers and his tongue she couldn't even begin to imagine how good it would feel.

A part of her felt really strongly that it would have been completely worth if it they had gotten caught. Losing her job would have been worth that level of glory.

And she was going to see him tomorrow night! Maybe it was time for her to do something special for him, though she couldn't deny how amazing it was to have so much focus on her pleasure from someone like Josh. He seemed to genuinely be satisfied by making her come. To be fair though, she literally didn't know him at all. He was a step above a stranger.

Fuck. That made it even hotter. Casey couldn't wait for tomorrow.