Culinary School Pt. 03

Story Info
Josh and Casey take things a step further.
3.5k words
4.62
2.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey was waiting out on the sidewalk in front of her apartment building by 5:45, embarrassingly eager to see Josh again. Josh was already waiting outside in his truck when she walked out of the building which was gratifying.

She wasn't sure what she had been expecting out of his car, maybe just a sedan, something basic, but he had an old F150 from the 90s, with a red stripped side paint job that reminded her of her childhood and camping. She clocked it as soon as she was outside, she always noticed trucks like that because she was fond of them and was startled by a whistle from the driver's side door, Josh getting her attention.

He looked loose and natural, outside of kitchen clothing for the first time that she'd seen, a well worn Guns and Roses shirt she imagined was a high school Hot Topic relic based on how threadbare it was and jeans that, she noticed while climbing into the truck, were ripped and repaired at the knees. Beat up sneakers on his feet.

"Hey teach," he drawled at her, leaning over her to pull her seatbelt on and click it.

"I am responsible, I would have put my seatbelt on. And you don't need to keep calling me that." She felt a little defensive for some reason. He looked so good and she already wanted to call off the date and drag him up to her apartment, surely he couldn't win at everything, be the most charming and cute and the sexiest and the best at eating pussy and a good chef, on and on ad nauseum. She felt bad for being snappy as soon as she said it though. She did LIKE that he had helped her with her seatbelt, and she found the nickname endearing.

"Well, first, the seatbelt can be kind of tricky, so I thought I'd be helpful so you didn't have to embarrass yourself while being so responsible. Second," he said while turning the key and starting the engine, "I don't know your name."

"You don't know my name?" Josh had started driving in the direction of the bridge crossing the river leaving the city so he didn't immediately notice that Casey was staring at him in shock, but after a beat he glanced over at her shocked face.

"You introduced yourself by your last name in class and you've never mentioned your first name. I don't know what it is," he shrugged as if that barely mattered. And Casey supposed it didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things but it was a shocking testament to how out of order and strange their "relationship" was shaping up. She wondered if he wanted to know what her name was, she wondered if SHE wanted him to know what her name was now that she was aware that he didn't know it.

"I like your dress," Josh offered a little awkwardly after the silence had dragged on a little too long, dragged on while they crossed the river and moved along I-75 towards more rural portions of the state. He nudged a bag over to her, that she'd barely noticed on the bench seat next to him, a fast food bag from In-A-Tub. Casey quickly dug into the bag and pulled out the cheese powder covered tacos from within.

It was a good way to change the awkward silence to a comfortable one as they both ate their tacos, him one handed while driving down the interstate, the windows partially rolled down in the summer heat as it started to turn from afternoon into evening. They made short work of them and rode along contentedly, full and happy. Eventually Casey started to get curious about where they were headed. He'd already provided food, it would still be sunny out for another hour or so and they were getting further out of the city. Josh turned the blinker on for an exit that Casey recognized for a small historic touristy town that was big business in the fall and known for its distillery.

"Where are we headed?" She finally caved and just asked.

"Do you trust me?" He grinned over at her, very obviously goading her to say no. He laughed at the pause she left. "You don't, I fucking know that you don't. Look, there's a bar I want to take you to and then there's something else I was thinking you might be interested in that would make your kinky little exhibitionist slut soul happy. I just don't want to explain it because I think you'll talk us both out of it if you know in advance. Feel free to say no when we get there later, but I don't think that you'll want to."

Casey shivered in the hot summer air. She liked him calling her a slut and she liked that he had a secret nighttime plan. One that was based in the past two experiences that they'd had together, the most exciting sexual experiences she'd probably ever had. She felt the butterflies start up in her stomach again.

THEY WERE having a lot of fun so far, without Josh revealing his big plan yet, but the night definitely felt less natural than the rest of the time that they'd spent together. Probably because this was the most that they'd ever spoken and because they were both a little nervous. Maybe spontaneously hooking up a couple times wouldn't translate to a date, maybe real conversation would reveal they weren't compatible, it was a risk. He was surprised at how nervous he actually did truly feel.

He'd brought her to a weird underground bar in a small town near the city. A literal underground bar from the prohibition era. They played live music and had a pretty nice kitchen that served nachos which they'd shared while talking about casual date things. He didn't know whether this was officially a date in her eyes or not but they discussed her childhood dream of being a truck driver, their favorite regional fast food restaurants, their shared former jobs of being Subway sandwich artists, traded info about their families. It felt like a date.

He was enjoying himself but still felt anxious about how she would react to the rest of the night and he was having a hard time relaxing. He wasn't drinking because he'd have to drive them home that night and she sweetly decided not to in solidarity so they didn't even have that social lubricant.

He found himself feeling a little gangly and awkward like he had on dates when he was in high school. He had a hard time not staring too hard at any one part of her. He wanted to stare at her cute face but knew that would be uncomfortable and his eyes kept bouncing down to her cleavage showing above the neckline of her dress and then to her thighs and then to a random innocuous and non-sexual body part to balance it all out. After a while when they'd hit a lull in the conversation she reached over and put her hand up high on his thigh and slyly asked if it was time for her surprise yet. His stomach fluttered at the touch.

CASEY GENUINELY did not know what they were doing an industrial plant out on a rural Missouri highway at 10pm. Josh opened the truck door for her and helped her down as if she was descending from a carriage and not the runner of his pick up.

She looked around, taking in her surroundings. It looked like a rock quarry, with elevator conveyor belts leading up to silos scattered around, everything painted metal with rust streaks and incredibly bright floodlights that made it almost as bright as the daytime in the pitch dark moonless night.

On their way here they'd pass an absolutely hideous metal sided mega church building and her stomach had dropped at the thought that he was potentially taking her there but now it didn't seem quite as bad.

There was something strangely romantic about it though, something compelling that she found herself drawn to. It was almost like he'd found them a spot of sunlight in the middle of the night with no one else around. It was romantic in the same way that headlights illuminating a stationary spot could be romantic. The same way shadow puppets felt a little romantic.

She had walked away from him and the truck but he had simply moved around to the front of the truck and leaned against the grill right between the headlights, armed crossed, watching her.

"So...what's the surprise?" He rubbed his palms on the thighs of his jeans and nodded his head a few times. This scenario felt safe, from her perspective, she was comfortable with him, trusted him despite his earlier joking and he was standing far away from her, giving her plenty of space. But, from another perspective it looked kind of terrifying, and she had the sense that he was suddenly aware of that.

"Well," he huffed out an uncomfortable laugh, "If you'd like to, I thought you might want to take your clothes off." They both let that hang in silence for a moment.

"I used to live near here as a kid. This place is always lit up, bright as the sun, but at night there's no one around, no guards or workers and the closest house is like a mile away. Most people use the interstate instead of this back highway, and where we're standing isn't really visible from the road unless you're really looking. So I thought...I thought that it would feel really really public, like being naked in a work area in the middle of the day, while...actually being pretty private..." He sort of trailed off from there, the least confident that she'd ever heard him be.

She was shocked by how incredibly thoughtful it was. He had thought back to his childhood to come up with a safe but public space to indulge her proclivities. And it was really arousing. It was kind of intimidating. It would be like being naked underneath a spotlight in basically an open field.

"Hhhmm, this might not have been my best idea." He was backtracking now, Casey needed to act fast. She reached behind her back and quickly pulled the zipper of her dress down, pulling the straps down from her shoulders she moved the dress off her body in one quick motion, revealing her in only panties to the headlights and plant lights around them. The warm summer night breeze caressed her rapidly hardening nipples and made her shiver.

"Fuck." It was a succinct reaction but less than Casey had been expecting. She was already starting to get in her head about this, maybe he hadn't really believed she would do it, maybe he wasn't really that into her body after all. So far he'd only seen her mostly clothed, maybe she wasn't living up to his imagination. She started to cover her breasts with her hands, began to contemplate yanking her dress back on and demanding to be driven home.

"Put your hands back down." It was a strong command, not a request. She obeyed immediately, relaxing into his direction. "Take your underwear off too."

She did so without hesitating, feeling her blood begin to heat back up following the chill of her doubt a moment earlier. If he was into this then she definitely was.

"Pick them up, and the dress." She bent forward and grabbed her clothes off the ground. At this point she was completely naked except for her shoes. "Throw them to me."

She did. That left her completely naked without any way to cover herself until he returned her clothes. Vulnerable. Excited. He placed her clothes behind him on the hood of the truck and continued to lean against it, holding his body in place tensely. Her nipples were rock hard at this point and she was wet enough that she suspected that he could see the lights shining off the slickness dripping onto her thighs. She was breathing hard, waiting for the next command. She thought briefly about whether the mega church had windows that overlooked this area, how shocked they would be at this sight.

"You really are such a little slut." His face held his familiar grin that made the words sound like a sweet compliment. She could hear the smile in his voice. "Show me what a greedy, horny slut you are."

She ran her hands over her breasts, staying there for several moments to tug at her hard nipples, twisting them slightly between her fingers before letting her right hand trail down her stomach to her thighs. She had been right, they were slick and wet without her even spreading her legs to reach her pussy. She was practically dripping into her hand when she did reach between her legs to find her slick and throbbing clit with her fingers.

She felt filthy and sloppy in her arousal, she slid all four fingers of her hand against her pussy, spreading her lips open and rubbing her palm against her clit, briefly and quickly sliding her fingers into herself and then out again, rubbing and then sliding back in to dip into the wetness once again. The sensation made her hips buck forward out of her control. She moaned, realizing that if no one was around to see, no one was around to hear her either. There wasn't a need to be quiet like there had been the last two times. She closed her eyes and arched her neck back, moaning loudly as she rubbed the heel of her palm against her clit while sliding her four soaking fingers back inside her cunt.

As much as she did want Josh she forgot about him briefly as she moved her feet apart so she could spread her legs wider open, bending her knees slightly while she worked her fingers deeper inside. Her left hand still teasing at her nipples, alternating between her breasts, she could feel her heartbeat in the rosy pink tips.

She could imagine unseen eyes watching her as she did this, imagined that some were aroused and others horrified at the display she was putting on. She twisted her fingers inside of herself stroking in and out, feeling the wet velvet of her swollen pussy lips. Feeling a strong wave of sensation she squeezed her thighs together again to trap her fingers between her pussy lips and against her clit, rocking slightly to increase the friction.

She was close already, she'd never done anything like this, had never been so exposed before. With her eyes closed the lights were still so bright that it felt like past her eyelids was the middle of the day, like how it was hard to go to sleep in the summer when it was still light outside at nighttime. She felt as if she was in the center of a baseball field doing this to herself.

JESUS CHRIST Josh murmured to himself, quietly so he wouldn't break the spell she seemed to be under.

When he'd come up with the idea he had thought that it would maybe be kind of cute and sexy, that they'd eventually return to his truck and have sex. When they'd arrived he'd realized that if she wasn't able to trust him it would feel terrifying and seem like maybe he had brought her out here to hurt her and regretted the whole plan. He was so grateful for what the unforeseen results had actually been.

It seemed like she was in a whole different world, she had been bashful for all of one second before she gave over into this, eyes closed tightly as she moaned loudly and deeply fingered herself. He hadn't had any expectation of what she would look like naked, but he couldn't believe how fucking beautiful and sexy the reality was. He wanted her, wanted to fuck her right up against one of the silos, sucking those beautiful pink nipples into his mouth.

He was achingly hard within his jeans as he watched her, waiting to see if she would make herself come before he even got to her this time but eventually he realized that her non verbal moans had turned into his name and she was looking at him as he stood against the truck lightly rubbing his hard on through his jeans.

"I want you to fuck me." He groaned, he wasn't going to last very long, the build up to finally fucking her had been so long and intense and he'd never experienced something like this before.

"Come here." He said gruffly, pointing at a spot on the ground right next to him. She got a look on her face like she was briefly considering what would happen if she were to refuse and how much she would like it in comparison to how much she would enjoy simply complying. For the time being she seemed to have picked compliance. She walked slowly toward him, slowly enough that it seemed like she was maybe hedging her bets, seeing if she would get a little rough handling for obeying but doing it slowly. He was too far gone for that right now though.

She stopped on the spot on the ground that he had pointed at and looked at him. Completely naked in front of his headlights while he stood there fully dressed. He would have paid several thousand dollars for a photograph of this moment.

"Face the truck, lean forward over the hood." She did as she was asked while he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his aching dick out. She was stretched forward with her feet shoulder length apart, standing like she was about to be patted down by a cop. He pushed each of her feet to get her to spread her legs wider and pushed on her back to get her to lean forward more, pushing her ass back towards him.

He aligned himself and teased at her pussy with the head of his cock, but he couldn't manage to do that for long enough to really tease her. His restraint had fully run out by this point and he slammed in to the hilt in one thrust, she had stretched herself out for him well. He didn't bother to hold back his groan as he slid out and back in again, slamming in hard.

He grabbed her hips roughly and pumped himself in and out of her hard and fast, unable to muster any gentleness at this point. She clenched around him and her hips stuttered in the midst of bucking back against him. In just a few thrusting she was coming, contracting and spasming around his cock wildly. He was losing any rhythm as he got closer and closer to his own orgasm and she was whimpering loudly as she rode out hers and he continued beyond that into her tightening sensitive cunt.

"Come inside me," and that was all he needed in order to tip over and do exactly as she asked, fully burying himself inside her as he shot his load. He wrapped his arm around her lower abdomen, holding her body tightly against his as he came.

"Jesus fucking christ," he fell forward against her, pinning her to the hood of the truck. "Fuck," he said again, unable to articulate much else at the moment. They remained like that for several minutes and when they'd finally caught their breath he moved back pulling out of her fully, his come dripping down her thighs along with her own juices, shining in the light from above.

She had found her clothes on the hood of the truck and started pulling her dress back on as they both got themselves in order. He dug some napkins out of the truck for them to clean themselves up and she moved to the other side to daintily clean herself mostly out of his view. They gathered all the trash up into the fast food bags from earlier and shoved them to the floor of the truck.

They climbed back into the truck and got back on the road headed for the city.

"I have an IUD. So you can come inside me without getting me pregnant." He laughed out loud at the sudden declaration- he had been wondering- but his dick also gave a tired twitch at the idea of getting to come inside her again.

"I'll probably take you up on that." She smiled at him sleepily illuminated only by the oncoming headlights on the highway. They were silent on the drive back, a comfortable satisfied and sleepy silence that he enjoyed. Neither of them had anything to prove, they had already proved it back at the plant. Eventually he heard her start to snore from her side of the cab.

When they got back to her building he gently shook her awake and she sleepily directed him to the parking garage and leaned against him as they went up to the elevator, deciding and indicating without discussion that he would spend the night in her apartment.

After they each used the bathroom, quickly showered and brushed their teeth (him with a random travel toothbrush whose package she dug out of a drawer) they crawled into her bed and immediately passed out, happy with how the night had gone.