Cultivating a New Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
New and interesting things are happening for this slut!
3.1k words
4.42
19k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Chapter 2~

Bondage of a Different Sort!

I could hear her in my head, "Spread your legs and show Me your wanton, dripping cunt." The secretions automatically wetted my awfully expensive panties just thinking about the last time I'd been in just that position. Sitting behind my desk at the finance company where I worked, it took all the strength of will I had to finish the day. The more I thought about what awaited me that evening, the wetter I got. I knew that I must smell like a freshly fucked whore and that idea made it worse entirely. Mistress would push my sticky, saturated panties in my mouth while she did her weekly inspection, and my mind would start down the path to pure euphoria immediately.

I had belonged to her for four months now. I didn't sign a slave contract like modern kink books described. I didn't wear a leather or metal collar locked around my neck, wrist, ankle or ring finger, but the day after my initial indoctrination, I knelt at her feet and pledged myself to her for as long as she would have me. When she'd undone my restraints the night before and held, stroked and treasured me for a good long while, I begged her to use me again. My once tight box was sore and red as I knelt on the finished basement floor, but I was hooked on the feeling, as they say.

I slid in the driver's side of my posh car at the end of the day and let the warm leather touch my bare ass cheeks under my skirt, which I'd hiked up after getting inside. I knew I couldn't masturbate while I drove, so I wiggled my thighs back and forth against the seat and let the juices flow as they would. I was so ready to be bound and fucked into my glory that my cheeks were pink with the blush not only of arousal, but slight humiliation. After a month in her care, my Mistress had turned me from a trolling pseudo-Domme with men into a complete and wanton sex whore for anyone She decided would use my holes for Her pleasure. There were rules of course; she screened carefully, and I trusted her implicitly with my safety and health, but I never balked at the number of people or the manner in which they insinuated themselves into me. I ached for it daily as a matter of fact. After two months, I could barely think of anything but the end of the week and the few days that She would spread me open and violate me in the most invasive and vulgar ways any woman could be used. At the end of three months, I couldn't imagine a life without her in it and I had seriously considered giving up my job to be her 24/7 sex slave. She convinced me to keep working and would only see me on weekends unless I did so. The anticipation was intentional of course, but I could hardly bear it.

As I drove up the long driveway, my imagination churned with all the possibilities that might befall me that night and into the weekend. My Goddess had me on a stretching regiment for the past 3 months on the days that I was not with her and her harem. I'd worked up to the point where I could insert a large "Kong" doggie toy deep inside my sloppy and engorged gash to wear overnight. I would wake each morning in a puddle of my own cum from the constant stretching of my body and domination of my soul. I would spend a good half an hour after I woke each morning taking pictures of my cunt in each stage; wet with the toy inside, spread open with the toy peeking just at the edge of my throbbing hole and finally the progress of my gape after the toy was all the way out. I would then send Her all the pictures. Then I would film myself scooping the cum up with my fingers and feeding it to myself, sending her the resulting snippet for Her approval. I wasn't allowed to touch my clit during these sessions, which made my need severe and my craving for Her never-ending.

I ached to have Her inside of me in every way possible; fisting, toys, or whatever slaves or Bulls She chose to use all my holes during the times when She opted for that path. Most weekends however, She wanted me all to Herself and she spent hours seated between my bound, outstretched thighs with her hands inside me and her mouth suckling my growing lips and clit. Or she bound me with my calves tied to my thighs and then a rope pulling at my knees until my cunt was so overtly pushed out that it seemed to be all that I was. In this position, she would start slowly, nipping my spread open pussy lips with her teeth; not hard, but enough that it made me gush with cum, then when she finally got to my clit, she would stroke it until it stood up huge and proud, wrap it in silk embroidery thread until it throbbed and slip an electronic probe onto it connected to a tens unit. As I writhed and my girl cum leaked out, she would insert another probe deep into my urethra and fuck me until I squirted pee and cum simultaneously.

She consumed my waking thoughts, daydreams, and sexual fantasies. I wanted nothing more than to be Her little fuck doll and everything She did reinforced those thoughts. Never in a million years would I have been able to predict this level of servitude as my source of comfort, but the longer I belonged to Her, the more committed I became to serving Her every need.

I parked my car around the back of the house and walked into the basement playroom where She had first aroused, enticed and Dominated me. I left my short silk skirt and crème see-through blouse, as well as the sheer bra I wore to work that day hanging in the anteroom which was outfitted with storage cubicles and cupboards. I slipped out of my high-heeled pumps and entered the space where all my dreams and fantasies were coming true on a weekly basis. I knelt just inside the opening, spread my knees and rested my hands, palm up on my thighs. I knew my cunt was gushing in anticipation and my sheer matching g-string panties were soaked through yet again.

As I sat there, eyes closed, I recounted some of our early sessions; the first time she pumped my nipples and clit with vacuum cylinders, making them so very tender, sore and sensitive. Stretching me first with the pear of anguish, which she introduced my achy cunt to on the very first night, then graduating to inflatable dildoes, left in for hours at a time while she tormented my pumped and sensitive nipples with wartenburg pinwheels, steel clothespins and finally heavy, steel clover clamps. My cunt was so tender by the time each weekend was over I had a tough time sitting still each Monday morning, yet the pull to be back on the gyno table again only hours after the last session ended played over my psyche for the rest of the week. She was "Mistress" in the beginning, just as She had been for the other loves in her life until she graduated to "Goddess" as trust and lust grew in equal measure during the last month.

I heard her heels on the wood floor clicking as she approached. My nipples ached, my pussy lips quivered, my clit pulsed, as my entire cunt filled with cream. I didn't look up though because that would have been disrespectful. She stood in front of me finally, her curvy calves encased in lycra and cotton leggings with lace at the bottom that complemented the beautiful lines of her extravagant shoes.

"Hello, my slutty girl," she said in her enchanting, deep and sultry voice. "What fun we're going to have this weekend."

I lifted my right hand out of habit, and she encircled my wrist with a lamb's wool leather cuff, securing it snuggly. The ritual was repeated on the left, and then She pulled me up with only the motion of her index finger. The command to follow her remained unspoken, for I knew what was expected of me and what I craved. I slid up on the gyno table with its stirrups and the u-shaped modified pull away section for exploration of whatever slave was lucky enough to be debased in this position. I pulled my feet up onto the black upholstered padding, turned my knees out and waited for whatever my fate was on this day. The words I'd be dying to hear all day followed and I pulled the soaking wet swath of fabric aside to expose my hungry cunt to my Goddess.

"Show Me your cunt, you hungry little whore." Her husky and breathy voice unnerved and made me leak.

"Yes, Goddess." I replied obediently. I pulled open my outer labia to expose the core of my sex to her. It was swollen and deep pink with need.

"Oh," she exclaimed softly, "you have been ripe with anticipation today, haven't you?"

"Yes Goddess, I have been whorishly wet and open all day. I could smell my cunt while I worked, and it made me even wetter."

"Hmmmm, well then, I suppose I'll just have to make it even more needy. Put your feet in the stirrups slut."

"Yes, Goddess." I said in reflex. I did as commanded and as she secured and locked my ankles in the apparatus, a stream of cum leaked down my perineum and pooled into my anus.

"Lovely." She remarked about my display of sexual wantonness. Slipping a finger into my ass she swirled my cum around just inside the opening, withdrew it and tipped up onto the edge of the table to put it in my mouth. The taste was sublime. It was earthy and familiar of course, but the idea that she was feeding it to me kickstarted my journey into sub space.

My expensive sheer panties were cut at each hip, and I opened my mouth to receive them. Loving both the taste of the cum I'd left on them in the last 8 house and the power she held over me to react automatically after all these months, I savored them, wishing I could lick the droplets of cum individually to savor them. Nonetheless as the cum merged with my saliva, the smell and taste of my cunt juice filled my head.

My Goddess knew me well and was quite aware that I was hot and horny to have her meaty fist inside my leaking gash. I obviously wasn't there to please myself, but to devote every fiber of my being to her pleasure, amusement, and happiness. She used both hands and started pulling on my inner lips with the tips of her fingers, drawing the blood up and into the tissues. Making a circuit up and down, she pinched harder as time went by and my cunt responded by issuing forth a series of dribbles. It was almost constant anymore anyway, the way I leaked. It made me feel slutty of course, and I knew if pleased her that she was coaxing and nurturing me into the hypersexual slave and toy she desired.

Today was about orgasm denial, but I was yet to discover it.

As I lay upon the table that doubled as both massage paradise and gyno torment, my legs splayed at an angle most would find impossible, my cunt throbbed in anticipation. I could feel my Goddess' breath on my moist lips and spread open hole. She'd yet to touch me, but I was leaking a steady stream of fuck sauce nonetheless. As was her normal procedure, she began by licking, sucking and biting my cunt lips. I was sure that my flavor today was ripe because I could smell myself all day. Of course, that was one of her biggest turn-on's; making me into an insatiable and hungry whore for her biding, but I knew other people could smell it on me as well and the humiliation of it always made my hunger grow. I wasn't in pain as my need and ache to be forced to climb the mountain of depravity she steered me toward took over.

The teasing and torture of my cunt lips and clit lasted for over an hour. My snatch was swollen and leaking with my cum and her spit. The little nips of her teeth that she peppered on my inner labia had become the pinnacle of ecstasy for me. The closer she got to my sopping wet hole, the more I savored them. The constant stretching, pumping and abuse of the tissue surrounding the opening let me push out with my pelvic muscles to cause it all to resemble a dark red rose. I ached for her to bite the swollen tissue inside my vagina, and I hoped that all the pumping would make it inevitable.

The goal my Goddess had planned was indeed to see me turned into the most extreme whore that she had ever had. She let me in on her plans for my body a little more each week and as each stage was achieved, she revealed something even more risky and exciting. I couldn't have imagined that this was what I wanted or craved for myself. I had kept myself in peak condition, including doing kegels to keep my box tight for men to fuck, but that was now a distant memory. The more she stretched and opened me, the more I wanted.

The oral assault was over for now and my Goddess brought out the suction tubes to begin the pumping portion of my regime. As per usual, she put one cylinder each on my nipples, pumped them to the maximum capacity and snapped the pvc off leaving the meat of my tender nipples stretched up deep inside the 3-inch plastic receptacle. Now she moved around me and headed for my leaking gash. She wouldn't need lube, but she did put some oil on the inside of the cylinder for my clit, as if it dried out, it would tear the delicate tissue unnecessarily. This tube was the second in stage of 4 that she had graduated to after the first month of inflating my genitals each weekend. I wanted nothing more than to get to stage 4 as quickly as possible, but I was a greedy slave and would never impose my needs over her plans. I knew those plans meant that my clit would morph into something that resembled a mini cock, but I had no qualms. I trusted that my Goddess implicitly and I had given her my body to do with what she would, no questions asked.

The clit cylinder was in place and my hole began to spasm. The next cylinder was usually the one she placed over my entire pussy. It was an elongated oval and was sufficiently tall that the one suctioning my clit would fit inside of it. Today was a surprise though as I felt her teasing my pee hole with the tip of her finger coated with lube. The suction was soon over the tiny hole that allowed my urine to exit my body and as she pumped it, I thought I would orgasm instantly. With each pump, my lips and the center of my snatch throbbed. I wasn't sure how much more I could take, but I knew I would endure whatever it was she had planned for me. Now the huge oblong piece went over the two smaller ones. She pumped it at least 10 times and my once tight and pristine pussy was pulled deep into the container to turn it into a rosy whore cunt for my Goddess' pleasure.

Ear buds normally went into my ears and an eye mask accompanied them for the duration of my time on the gyno table, but instead my precious Goddess hiked her foot up onto the table where when I turned my head I could see her own meaty cunt. I was thrilled to see that she had divested herself of her leggings and panties. She slid her fingers up and down her long labia and into her own juicy peach. Starting with two fingers, she fucked herself next to my face so that I could see, hear and smell each stroke. Eventually she had 4 fingers inside her now dripping cunt and I was so envious of those fingers. I wanted to crawl inside her beautifully flushed box and live there forever. Finally, she slipped her fist inside and showed me just how a perfect cunt should look. Her clit was huge, like she was making mine. Her lips hung low and bunched up as she pushed her fist in and out of her meaty gash. I could smell her now, sweet and savory all at once and my mouth filled with saliva at the thought of tasting her cummy snatch. I had been given the honor a few times, but it was a reward for performance above and beyond and since she was allowing me to see this display, I hoped that my nighttime stretching ritual had pleased her greatly.

She called over her favorite slave, her partner, her number one and as the silver fox appeared, in drag as he always was in the play space, she instructed him to put his own meaty fist into her sodden fuck hole. He did as she bid naturally, sawing his huge hand in and out of her as she pushed against him. The only word she said, was "suck" and he latched onto her protruding knob and sucked her to a bucking orgasm. He licked and sucked all her juices up and then proceeded to come around the other side of the table. She pulled the tab of my panties from my mouth, and he lean over me and push a mouthful of the sexual ambrosia he'd taken from her into my mouth. My body heaved in response, and I let out a guttural moan. He continued to kiss me, our shared Goddess' sexual flavors swirling back and forth across our tongues. This was the first intimate contact the two of us had experienced and I could feel his own need and urgency in exchange. He continued the kiss, deep, long and sensual, making my nipples and clit throb inside the cylinders. I wanted to be touched everywhere. My mind and body ached to orgasm, but I knew I miles to go before that could happen.