All Comments on 'Cultivating Lilly Ch. 09'

by Triton4673

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love when the three girls play around together, just wish they did more sexually with each other. Love when mama gets involved, I am surprised that we don't see Lilly between her legs or even one of the other girls, or even visa versa. Does mama and eric ever get together seems as though they are close enough to have done so (maybe before story started). As for "daddy" Not sure how i feel about him, but Uncle Lars to be is just looking to have a sex toy, he reminds me of a pervert in waiting. I can do without him entirely I am still loving this story of self Discovery. Not sure if is a non-con though. Thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

88girfriend88girfriend11 months ago

Love the slow burn of this story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoying the story but things are moving a bit slow....9 Chapter and she's just given her first blow job and it seems like every time there is some type of encounter they stop before the girls cum. Also for people who are supposed to be so sophisticated why are they telling her to use a wine bottle for a sex toy? Why not just get the girls dildos?

Triton4673Triton46738 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. The book is about 20 chapters so the story is more slowly paced. You will see as you move into the later chapters there is more sex. When I imagined Lilly, I saw her as terrified of having sex and, as such, she would be quite challenging to get her to a place where she surrenders herself to the Vatspalt family. Lilly comes from a very conservative and religious household and that upbringing would also make her hesitant to explore her sexuality. With regards to the wine bottle, this speaks to the deviant nature of the Vatspalt family. A dildo would be too easy. The family views Lilly as a challenge and a conquest. To get her to do things that are out of the norm only makes her subjugation that much more enticing for the family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriton4673@Triton4673
Over the course of several years I have written a story about a female character during three distinct times of life: Her sexual awakening in her late teens, her time spent as a sex slave in her 20s, and her life as a married woman. As a young writer, I was drawn to the erotic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES