Cultivating Lilly Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, too," she whispered.

"Did you enjoy it?" Cassy had left her finger in Lilly's bottom and gently pushed as she spoke. Lilly didn't mind and returned the favor.

Losing herself in the delicious sensation of her friend's probing, Lilly closed her eyes, grinned and nodded. "Completely."

Cassy whispered, "Me, too."

They lay there quietly for some minutes; enjoying each other's touch until a nagging question nibbled at Lilly's consciousness. Finally, she asked, "Does this mean we're lesbians?"

Now Cassy stopped. She sat up and looked at Lilly. "I think all it meant was that we enjoyed it. Momma and Louise make you lick their pussies all the time and do you think that makes you a lesbian?"

"No, but..." She couldn't quite grasp what the last half hour meant and she was unable to explain it to her friend. But it was different than when Momma or her older 'sister' mounted her face. Maybe it was better because they were best friends. Or perhaps it was because their coupling took place privately; away from the other members of the Vatspalt family. Whatever it was, Lilly was confused.

"But nothing," Cassy said. The irritation in her voice was obvious.

"Okay, okay." Lilly felt chastised.

"You like boys, don't you?"

Now Lilly sat up. "Of course I do. If I didn't like guys, do you think I'd let Daddy and your brother face-fuck me all the time?"

Cassy said, "You belong to us. You don't have a choice. Or would you prefer they stop?" She cocked an eyebrow and Lilly didn't like where this was going at all.

"No, no, I love it." She felt a cold chill in the room and shivered. The thought of not belonging to them terrified her. She had no one else that understood her the way the Vatspalts did. Without them, she would have nowhere else to go but home. The thought of spending time with her parents, covered head-to-toe in baggy, unflattering clothing, unable to provide pleasure, was too awful to think about. "Don't even suggest that. I love belonging to your family."

Cassy held her gaze for a moment and then an even grin formed. "Got ya!"

Lilly realized she was being teased. "You little troublemaker!"

Smiling, Cassy said, "We're never letting you go, Lilly. I think if we could tie you up and never let you leave the house, Momma and Daddy would be overjoyed. I would, too. I'd make you lick my pussy all the time." Her follow-on giggle made Lilly smile. Thinking for a moment, Cassy shrugged. "All this means is that you and I can enjoy being intimate with each other and there is nothing wrong with that, is there?"

It seemed she could never stop being small minded. "I see what you mean." Lilly pushed another finger into her friend's bottom and Cassy grunted. They lay in silence again - lost in thought - their hands gently thrusting.

Pulling Lilly's fingers from her bottom, Cassy finally said, "I want to try something." She dislodged her own fingers from Lilly's ass and pulled away.

"What?" Lilly turned over and watched as Cassy crawled on her bed to grab Mr. Ruffles, the stuffed unicorn she slept with for comfort. She then reached into a bedside table and withdrew what looked like a gray, plastic cucumber, along with a pink and purple plastic bottle Lilly recognized immediately. There were little purple lips on the nozzle and Lilly knew where those lips were meant to kiss. Eyeing the gray thing, Lilly asked, "What is that?"

Cassy turned it in her hand, a bemused grin on her face. "I dug it out of Eirk's closet. It's the toy submarine Louise used to stretch her snippa with when she was younger. Now, turn over and get on your hands and knees."

Lilly guffawed. "No!" She put a hand to her chest in surprise.

Cassy was kneeling at Lilly's feet. Mr. Ruffles stared at Lilly around his rubber horn. It was ridged with swirls and topped with a ball shape to prevent injury.

"Let me try."

"Cassy, no!" Lilly giggled again but she could see her friend was serious. She shook her head. "No."

"You can do it." Cassy placed the rubbery plastic submarine against Lilly's ankle. "I'll go slow." She waggled the Angel Kisses bottle of lube. "And it will go in easy once I squirt some of this inside your butt. I'll put some on both thingys."

"No, Cassy."

"C'mon, please? You can do it to me next." She pouted. "Remember, you're our Good Girl. You have to do what we ask of you. Momma said."

Softly, Lilly said, "I know." Her special place was already frothing again.

Looking at Lilly intently, Cassy pressed Mr. Ruffles' horn to Lilly's mouth. Lilly smiled and parted her lips, accepting the toy. It was no surprise Mr. Ruffles tasted like Cassy's pussy. Lilly had observed her friend push it into her special place several times. To Lilly, it felt a little like a stiff kuk in her mouth, which was comforting. As Cassy began pumping. Mr. Ruffles stared at Lilly with huge doe eyes and a goofy horsey smile.

Cassy scooted close, pushing the submarine into her own mouth; her eyes never leaving Lilly's. She smiled when she waggled her foot against Lilly's fitta. Both girls giggled. Spit dripped off Mr. Ruffles and onto Lilly's thigh. Cassy said, "Urn round."

Lilly laughed again and pulled Mr. Ruffles from her mouth. "I can't understand you with that toy in your mouth." She laughed harder and so did Cassy. Lilly turned away from her friend, presenting her bottom and feminine pleat. Lowering herself onto her elbows, she said, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Cassy gently pushed Lilly forward until she rested on her elbows. "No, Lilly, all the way down, so your butthole opens." Lilly slid forward, turning her face to rest her cheek on the mattress, before sliding her knees apart. She had folded herself in half, her bottom and special place raised and ready. Cassy said, "Bring your arms down by your ankles."

Lilly obeyed, sliding her thin arms like angel's wings as they came to rest against her ankles. The clasps of her cuffs jingled and her heart skipped when Cassy quickly snapped them together; her left wrist to her left ankle, her right wrist to her right ankle. Lilly was completely immobilized and placed in a very accommodating position for what Cassy was planning. "Oh gosh," she whispered. Cassy pressed the ball of Mr. Ruffles' horn to Lilly's sex and gently twisted. "Jesus!"

She accommodated him, but he was larger than expected. Her labia stretched tightly around its circumference and she whimpered. It turned out that the ball was the trickiest obstacle because once Cassy forced that part inside, the funnel-shaped horn slid in easily, like her chromed tulip-shaped butt plug. Lilly sighed contentedly as Cassy seated Mr. Ruffles completely, the safety ball stretching her vaginal canal as Cassy pushed. It was definitely a more intense sensation than when using her wine bottle. She could feel his soft nostrils against her clit and mons and giggled at the sight she probably presented. Thinking back to all the artwork around the Vatspalt home, she thought of herself as a statue and gave the piece a title: Toy Unicorn Impaling Bound Nymph.

Cassy began pumping and it was only a moment before Lilly began to grunt in rhythm to Mr. Ruffles' intrusion. She felt the little purple lips of the lube bottle against her tightness, then felt them push inside. She trembled when the warm lubricant was injected. Cassy worked her fingers around Lilly's butthole, gently plying it open until Lilly relaxed. Cassy's tongue entered her ass and Lilly purred. The feeling was amazing and she told Cassy about it.

"The lube tastes like strawberries," her friend said.

"Um...please don't stop." She pushed her bottom toward Cassy's face, desirous of the girl's tongue to penetrate her more deeply.

Cassy kept her promise and went slowly, her tongue dipping in and out, encircling the puckered opening over and over until Lilly's body went limp. Next, Cassy pushed a finger into her bottom. And in another three minutes, another finger. Finally, Lilly felt the submarine against her opening. Cassy said, "Just relax, Lilly. I'll go slow."

"Do you promise?"

"Shhh. Yes, I promise."

"Okay."

Cassy gently turned the bath toy as she pushed forward.

"Oh. Ummm." It was better than trying to do this by herself. That she was completely at Cassy's mercy and bound to her own limbs was intoxicating. Lilly melted into the pillow and thought about Uncle Lars giving her a good face fucking while Cassy drilled her with Mr. Ruffles and Erik's bath toy. It was late and she held back the yips and squeals she usually made when she came out of respect for anyone else in the house that may have been sleeping.

____

"One of Uncle Lars' clients has a cabin at Lake Tahoe," Momma said following dinner a few weeks later.

"Just another benefit of selling yachts to Tech Money," Erik noted. They were sitting at the dining room table playing a board game. Lilly's turn had passed and she dutifully slid from her chair and crawled between Louise's slender thighs. She had been told to work her way around the table, licking pussy and sucking cock as she went.

Pushing her nose to Louise's smooth mons, Lilly jabbed her tongue inside her older sister's special place. Nibbling her sister's clit, Louise gasped and took hold of the back of Lilly's head, her hand twisting into Lilly's long, dark hair. "That's my Good Girl," she said huskily while further opening her legs.

The game paused until Lilly brought Louise to a thigh-clenching orgasm. When Lilly poked her head above the table, her second family was smiling at her. Louise's cheeks were flushed and she was breathing heavily. So was Lilly.

Daddy said, "Uncle Lars called to say we could use the place for the weekend."

"Really!" Cassy exclaimed. Her eyes were bright with excitement.

Daddy nodded. "But your mother and I can't go. There is a charity dinner at the museum Saturday."

Momma, her cheeks also flushed because Lilly had feasted on her pussy earlier said, "But your uncle said you kids can have it if you're all available."

Lilly had never been to Lake Tahoe and said, without a thought to asking her real parents for permission, "I can go. Let's go. Please, can we go?"

Erik said he had a soccer game Saturday morning but could drive up after. Louise and Cassy had nothing going on and it was settled the girls would go up Friday afternoon, with Erik arriving Saturday. They discussed the logistics of who would take what car, what food would be purchased and what the address was. Lilly looked up the location on her phone and saw the home was situated lakeside.

The girls piled into Momma's van Friday morning and headed northeast, toward Sacramento. It took a long time and they passed it by singing songs and taking selfies. She quietly enjoyed the vibrations and road undulations transmitted through her butt plug as they trundled along. For fun, as Louise drove, Lilly and Cassy occasionally kissed each other or pressed their bare breasts to the windows as they passed big rigs. A long, blaring horn would follow and the girls would laugh hysterically.

Lilly was surprised to see how much farmland surrounded the state's capital and found the vast Sierra Nevada mountain peaks breathtaking. They stopped in Truckee, a small town about 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe, and found a grocery store. Winter was coming and the air was cool as they stepped from the van.

Their nipples went stiff as they walked across the parking lot. None wore much in the way of clothing - lightly colored leggings and long-sleeve fitted workout tops that were low-cut and cropped to show their belly buttons. The clothing unabashedly revealed their bodies and the fact that they wore no undergarments. Several bag boys noted their arrival and slyly followed them around the store as they shopped.

Cassy took Lilly by the hand. "Let's get some stuff to make salads."

Louise said, "I'll go get some booze."

The girls shopped around and picked up food that would be easy to make: fruits and veggies, frozen pizza, frozen waffles, eggs, bacon, stuff for sandwiches, bags of chips, milk, water, juice and lots of unhealthy snacks. They found Louise in front of a beer cooler chatting with two men.

They were cute in an outdoorsy way, with light stubble on their chins and slender frames. They were wiry and tanned, and looked like they spent their free time snowboarding. Louise was laughing and flirting with them. Lilly caught sight of their erections; one guy with his hand in his pocket slowly stroking himself. Lilly giggled and said hello in the same instant as Cassy.

Louise turned, lightly flicked her hair and said, "We decided to have a party tonight. This is Daniel." She pointed at the guy with long dark hair. "And that's Timothy," who had close-cropped strawberry blond hair. The guys, who looked to be in their mid-20s, shook hands with Lilly and Cassy and their eyes crawled over Lilly's breasts. Their smiles were bright and white and straight.

In another life, Lilly would have been embarrassed that these men stared at her tits. But that was then. She pulled some hair behind her ear and smiled back. "My eyes are up here, you two."

Both guys went red in the face and Cassy said, "Don't worry about it. Lilly has amazing tits. Everyone loves looking at them, even me!" To emphasize her point, Cassy cupped Lilly's generous mounds then tweaked her nipples.

Lilly laughed, cursed at her friend, and said, "Jesus, Cass, you're so bad!" Both guys had silly grins on their faces that Lilly found adorable.

"Do you mind if we bring a few friends," Daniel asked.

"The more the merrier," Louise said. She touched his arm and laughed. "Since we are supplying the house, you bring the booze."

The guys were fine with that arrangement. Louise gave them the address and the girls headed to the cash register.

____

The house was lovely and sprawled across the lakefront property. Massive wood beams, cozy furniture, a professional-grade kitchen and multiple bedrooms and bathrooms made the Vatspalt home small by comparison. Parked lakeside was a large day cruiser boat and Lilly thought back to her wonderful afternoon on the yacht. The glittering lights of the casinos on the south end of the lake twinkled across the still black water as the sun drew down in the west.

The girls dragged the groceries in and then selected their bedrooms. Lilly's room was large, with a king bed and sturdy log furniture. Centered on the wall over the bed was the head of an imposing 14-point buck. There was a fireplace in the corner and a door led to a connected bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower and jetted tub. She unpacked the few clothes she had, undressed, and went to find her sisters.

Poking her head into different rooms, she found them in Louise's room, which was the master suite. Her sisters were also nude and they showered together in preparation for the party. Lilly was tasked with bathing and shaving her sisters before tending to herself. She didn't mind the chore as she enjoyed touching their bodies and her sisters were complimentary of her attentiveness.

Kneeling down on the floor of the shower, Lilly was shaving Louise's special place when she asked, "Would you like me to eat you out?"

Louise looked down at Lilly, her eyes brimming, and said, "You're turning into such a good girl. Thank you, Lilly." Louise stroked her toy's wet hair. "Maybe later."

Shrugging, Lilly said, "Okay, no problem." She offered the same to Cassy, who also politely declined. She didn't fell bad about the rebuff; she liked being a good girl even if she wasn't providing pleasure.

They got ready together, all three of them in front of the large mirror in Louise's bathroom. They blared music from the home's incredible audio system and danced around naked before dressing. Her sisters brought Lilly a new outfit to wear for the evening. It was completely white, the lowcut sports bra featuring a zipper that nestled between her breasts and the leggings had a similar design with a zipper that ran from her tummy all the way down, between her thighs, and up between the cheeks of her bottom. Cassy had a similar outfit in soft pink and Louise's was robin's egg blue. Lilly thought they all looked like Easter candies and couldn't help hugging and kissing her sisters to show her appreciation.

Daniel and Timothy showed up with nine other guys and five women who all appeared to be about the same age; if any were older than 25, Lilly would have been surprised.

Flannel shirts, jeans and sturdy shoes were where their wardrobes landed, which made Lilly, Cassy and Louise stand out in their skin-tight athletic attire. Not surprisingly, the guys were drawn to the girls from Palo Alto, whose slender bodies were on full display in their clingy clothing. Lilly caught many of them stealing glances at her chest and when she made eye contact, they'd look away nervously. Her confidence made her bold.

The mountain girls were friendly and Lilly thought they were very pretty in a plain and wholesome way. She hit it off with one girl, Morgan, who had curly mocha-colored hair, was petite, and busty. She wore adorable glasses with thick pink frames that highlighted her pale freckles. At some point the glasses had been tweaked because they sat a little crooked on her upturned nose. Lilly thought Morgan was the cutest nerd she'd ever met.

As they chatted and drank beers, Morgan eyed Lilly's stomach and said, "I like that look." She then unbuttoned her robust flannel shirt at the bottom and tied the ends into a knot below her breasts, exposing a flat tummy and a bellybutton pierced with a tiny sapphire. Morgan did a little pirouette, turning her backside to Lilly. She batted her eyelashes and giggled. "What do you think?"

Raising the hemline of the shirt also revealed a perfectly round bottom, which looked great in the tight jeans she donned. Lilly thought "bubble" was an apt description of Morgan's ass. "I think you're adorable." She didn't realize she licked her lips but she did feel the familiar stirring between her legs.

Morgan curtsied and said, "Let's sit."

They found an enormous leather couch that was completely vacant and when Lilly sat down, Morgan nearly landed in her lap, she plopped down so close. A mountain guy handed them new beers, toasted them and then wandered off. Sitting shoulder to shoulder, Morgan said, "That choker is so cool."

Lilly fiddled with it. "Thanks, the Vatspalts gave it to me." She had already told the story of meeting Cassy, but left out the very personal details of the relationship she shared with the Vatspalts.

"Can I touch it?"

Lilly giggled and presented her neck. Morgan ran her fingers along the velvet and Lilly trembled. She was sitting with her legs open - as she'd been taught by the Vatspalts - but as Morgan played with the necklace, Lilly casually slid them closed and rubbed her thighs together, relishing the fabric slipping between the folds of her pussy.

"I love it. I've never seen a charm like that."

Lilly beemed. "It means I belong to their family." She was very proud.

Morgan took a drink and looked at Lilly with big brown eyes. "Based on what you told me about your real parents, it seems like they saved you."

"They did," Lilly said. "They really did." Looking out at all the people, she asked, "Are any of these guys your boyfriend?"

Morgan lightly slapped her hand on Lilly's thigh and laughed. "You don't know what it's like living in a small mountain community, do you?" Lilly shook her head.

Morgan took a long look at Lilly's breasts, grinned like a goofball, slugged a drink of her beer and surveyed the room. "There are far fewer girls than guys," she said. "Which isn't a bad thing if you're a girl. For the guys, it can be tough." She made the universal jack-off motion with her fist. "It sounds weird, but the girls are kind of...shared."

Lilly's eyes got big. "Like a gang bang?" Ever since watching the video of Louise being fucked by four guys at once, she fantasized about a bunch of guys fucking her, but it was something she kept to herself. She didn't even notice reopening her thighs or the little mess she'd made in her tights.