Cultivating Lilly Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly fidgeted and Louise tugged her leash. "Stand still, honey. Let them see you." Lilly closed her eyes and tilted her head toward the wood-beam ceiling. It was too much to bear but she nodded her head. Cassy helped her step from the leggings and now she stood before them as God intended.

"Since Morgan touched her, can I?" It was another girl. "I want to feel them, too."

Louise granted permission with a caveat: "Of course you can, but be gentle. She's my sister and is to be treated with respect."

Lilly, her eyes still tightly shut, hitched when the young woman's hands hefted her breasts as if weighing them. Squeezing them, she said, "My God, they are fucking amazing. Kerri, feel them."

Another set of dainty hands kneaded her flesh and Lilly moaned. Even though her eyes were closed, she knew everyone else in the room was focused on her body. She could feel her pussy drooling. She had never been so fearful and aroused at the same time. Her heart was hammering in her ears; pulse racing. More hands, some of them large and callused, began their fondling. She thought they would be rough with her but that's not at all how it went.

Fingers danced up her legs and over her hips. Warm hands were laid flat on her thighs and feet. It felt wonderful and Lilly grinned slightly, even as she kept her eyes closed and her face toward the ceiling. Their acceptance of her nakedness brought joy to her heart. She held her arms out, like Jesus welcoming his flock.

Cassy said, "Lilly has a surprise to show everyone."

Lilly's smile faltered and she made a little grunting noise because Cassy had slid her hand between the cheeks of Lilly's bottom and was fiddling with the heart-shaped gem of her beloved butt plug.

"Oh my gosh, I completely forgot about that," Louise said. She pressed Lilly's shoulder gently and said, "Turn around, honey." Lilly shuddered as she slowly turned.

"Now, bend over," said Cassy.

Lilly shook her head. "I...I can't." It was too humiliating. How many other 19-year old girls walked around with a chrome plug stuffed up their ass?

"Yes you can. And you will." Louise kissed Lilly's cheek. "You can do this, honey. It will be okay. Bend at the waist and pull your cheeks open."

"The little heart is super cute," Cassy said. "They will love it." Her tone was full of encouragement.

Lilly nibbled her upper lip but obeyed. Slowly bending at the waist, she reached to her backside and pulled her ass cheeks open. The room had gone quiet again.

"Is it big?" a guy asked.

Cassy displayed her tiny clenched fist. "It's about like that."

"Holy shit," someone said. "That's so fucking awesome."

Morgan said, "I think it's beautiful."

Her older sister asked, "Lilly, honey, why are you wearing a butt plug?"

Would this ever end? "Because Momma put it there."

"That's right. And why did she do that?"

"So that I'm ready the first time someone fucks me in the ass."

The room inched closer but didn't pass judgement. No one teased her about the training. "That's our Good Girl," Louise said. "You may stand up and face everyone." Lilly obeyed but kept her eyes closed.

"Feel free, everyone," Cassy said. More hands caressed her body. Many spent time on her breasts, gently squeezing or tugging her nipples. Others ran their hands down her hips or cupped her bottom. They held her hands or pushed their fingers between her toes. Their adoration was obvious and it was more enjoyable than Lilly was willing to admit.

And then someone pushed a finger into her bellybutton and she shivered as it drew downward and over the rise of her mons, before pushing into her weeping cleft. Lilly hiccuped when the finger pressed her clit. "Oh, God," she whispered.

Cassy said, "No."

Lilly opened her eyes to see Morgan standing directly below, her hand just an inch or so away from her gleaming pussy. The mountain girl said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Brushing some curls from her face, she said, "I...um...I couldn't stop myself."

What Cassy said next was surprising. "It's okay. But let me and Louise show you." Lousie stepped down from the hearth and gently tugged Lilly's leash. Lilly followed, the hands of the partygoers caressing her flesh as they walked. Cassy disappeared into the crowd and Louise led her back to the dining room table.

"Move all the glasses." In an instant the table was completely cleared. Louise looked at Lilly and said, "Climb up."

"What are you going to do?" Lilly asked.

But Louise was in charge and all she did was repeat herself, adding, "Lay on your back with your knees over the side of the table." When Lilly hesitated, Louise said, "Go on, honey. Get up there."

Resigned, Lilly climbed up onto the large wood table and laid down. She felt like a patient on an operating table with a gaggle of doctors examining her body. Everyone had gathered around. She was thinking back to her afternoon at the gynecologist when Cassy returned with a small black leather bag, from which she removed Lilly's leather cuffs, "Spread your legs and arms out as far as you can."

Lilly watched the crowd as she opened her thighs, their eyes immediately drawn to her frothing special place. She had never felt more vulnerable. Cassy disappeared beneath the table and Lilly felt the comforting embrace of the cuff go around her ankle, heard the clasps clinking, then Cassy pulled her ankle to the table leg and in another moment heard more clinking. Cassy grabbed her other ankle, wrapped it in the cuff and tugged it across the table's generous expanse. The clasps tinkled and Cassy popped up with a smile. "All done."

Lightly dancing her fingers over her toy's shiney pink lips, Cassy said, "I love her pussy, and I'm sure you all will, too." Lilly moaned because as Cassy went to work on her wrists, Louise produced a black satin sleeping mask from the bag.

This was new and Lilly said, "I won't be able to see what's happening." Trembling against the bindings, she whimpered when Louise slipped it over her head and gently pressed the padded cups over Lilly's eyes.

"That's the point, sweetheart," Louse said as she tightened the mask around Lilly's head.

"What are you going to do?" With her limbs bound and now her sight gone, she felt completely helpless. "Please tell me." And then she hiccuped because something was pushed inside her special place. It was thick and round and smooth and Lilly thought it was a dildo. It fought for the same space inside her body that the plug occupied, the pressure on both places now tight. "Oh, my!" she said. It felt so good.

She heard Louise. "My sister is a virgin and she's going to remain that way. Gentlemen, you will not fuck her. Do I make myself clear?" Warm hands fell on Lilly's prone body and she heard several of the guys agree to the ground rules. "That doesn't mean you can't put...things...inside her pussy, but it can only be your fingers or the items you see in the bag. Girls can use up to three fingers; guys, only two. Is that understood?"

The object in her special place was being slowly thrusted and Lilly had no idea who was doing it. She mewed like a kitten when more fingers danced over her straining labia.

"The butt plug stays put, okay?" This was Cassy. Lilly heard more acknowledgements from the partygoers.

Louise: "Lilly's pussy is well-trained and should stay wet as long as it's kept busy. However, there is a bottle of lube in the bag. Please use it, if needed. I'm sure Lilly will let you know if she's uncomfortable, won't you honey?" Lilly could only nod her head emphatically. She was worried about how strong her voice would sound if she actually spoke.

Cassy spoke next, optimism in her voice. "Her mouth is willing and quite talented and I would encourage you all to take a turn. Girls, you too."

Lilly heard several of the girls gasp and giggle before she felt the table vibrate slightly. Someone small was straddling her chest, just below her tits. It was a girl because Lilly felt her warm, wet gash leaking on her tummy. The stranger's fingers gently plucked her nipples. She asked, "What are you going to do to me?"

The answer came quickly when the stranger pressed her sex to Lilly's mouth. Lilly recognized her older sister's femininity because she knew Louise's scent and enjoyed her taste. Her special place quivered as the dildo was gently pulled from its grasp only to be replaced by thick fingers worming their way inside.

Louise's thighs muffled her words but Lilly heard, "I'll go ahead and get things started." And then she ground down on Lilly's mouth and pressed her clit to Lilly's nose. Lilly obediently lapped at her older sister's decadent folds.

As the night went on, the sounds of sex filled the room. Lilly was fed cock after cock and even though her awkward position prevented her from performing the way she'd been taught, there wasn't a single guy who didn't fill her mouth with his sperm.

At some point, Morgan positioned herself over Lilly's mouth and she asked Lilly if it was okay. Lilly was nearly delirious. "Please, Morgan. Please do it." And the mountain girl obliged at the same time someone worked a plunging, rotating toy inside her sopping sex. Once Morgan broke the ice, the other young women soon followed. Some were bald, others had pubic hair, all of them were uniquely flavored and Lilly loved it.

Her tits were fondled incessantly, but no one slapped or otherwise abused them. It seemed as if everyone took time to kiss or suckle her nipples and she felt like a bound milking cow. Many of the guests stole a kiss from her, their tongues snaking into her mouth. People would whisper naughty things in her ears and lick her neck.

There wasn't a moment when her pussy was left unattended. If a toy wasn't inside her special place, probing, thrusting fingers were. Some of the partygoers were slow and deliberate, while others inelegantly jackhammered her pleat. Sometimes two people at once attended to her pussy, one flaying her lips open while another fiddled with her exposed clit; using their fingers or applying a vibrator to the bright-pink nub. She came several times and never asked for the lubricant, even when she felt some of the men push more than two fingers inside her.

Later, Morgan once again mounted her and whispered, "That guy we were talking about just fucked me and you're going to drink his come from my pussy." Before Lilly could respond, Morgan's sopping rent was placed over her hungry lips. She dutifully buried her tongue in the girl's womb and lapped the guy's sperm into her mouth.

She broke down in tears at some point, begging the men to fuck her; she was desperate to feel a cock push inside her special place; to feel the flow of hot come fill her womb. But she was only rewarded with fingers or a toy thrust into her pussy, another cock in her mouth or a feminine pleat placed upon her lips; all of which she dutifully attended to.

As those around her climaxed, her face and chest became covered in sticky extract. Her hair was matted with it and her jaw ached from all the work she put in. Slowly, the room fell quiet quiet, save for Lilly's plaintive begging, "Please fuck me. Please, please, please!" Her request was never filled and she finally drifted off to a thin sleep; a pulsing, throbbing toy buried in her special place.

____

Lilly woke to her hands being released. Her ankles were next and she was too exhausted to fight with the mask. When Louise unfastened it, bright sunshine filled the room and she turned her head. Every muscle was sore and sitting up took effort. The house was empty. At some point in the night, everyone had left. She was thankful for this; she didn't want to look any of them in the eye. She had been their plaything and it was a lot to consider. She had to pee and her sisters helped her to the bathroom.

She sat there, too tired to wipe, and thanked Cassy when she dabbed the toilet paper to her sex. She winced; her pussy was sore. Morgan had been correct in her assumption regarding the sharing of Lilly's sex. It had been worked over more times than she could remember.

"Is anyone home?" It was Erik. Was it Saturday afternoon already? Lilly had been out longer than she thought.

"We're upstairs in the bathroom," Cassy called.

When Erik entered he saw Lilly on the toilet and grinned. "It looks like someone had a good time last night." He was already nude, having removed his clothes at the front door. His cock was standing at attention.

Lilly had enough time to lift her head, break a weak grin and nod before her brother pushed his gorgeous dick in her mouth. "She needs a good mouth fucking," Louise said. Her siblings broke into laughter as Erik grabbed Lilly's messy pigtails and started thrusting in earnest.

Lilly was thankful for the familiarity. She knew her brother's cock; his flavor brought comfort. Latching onto him like a starving baby kitten, Lilly suckled until Erik's release filled in her mouth.

____

Lilly asked, "What's it called?"

"We call it Santa Lucia back home," said Cassy as she swabbed a soapy washcloth over Lilly's breasts and tummy before descending lower to scrub her sex with it. It was the last day of school before the six-week winter break, which meant Lilly would be turning in her Cherry Popper uniform and she was happy about that.

The next semester would be better. The computer had selected Gymnastics and it would be an easy A. The uniform, with its thong back and narrow front, was still a little skimpy but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She liked knowing her butt cheeks would be exposed to anyone who cared to look. Having carefully followed her second family's direction whenever asked meant she was also much more confident when it came to exhibiting her body.

Another good thing had come from her PE volleyball class: she was very good at it. She had shown enough talent that the PE coach had told the volleyball coach and he had convinced Lilly to try out for the team. She had found her name on a list on the locker room wall and was elated.

"You should ask your parents if you can come over."

Lilly stopped shaving her leg and looked to her friend. Stepping across the stall, she kissed Cassy on the cheek before bending lower and placing small kisses upon the girl's breasts. They weren't nervous about getting caught. They had seen girls doing much more adventurous things in the shower stalls since that first day in the locker room and the steam-covered curtain mostly hid them from view.

Cassy giggled and said, "Stop it," but pressed Lilly's face to her nipple, who suckled it for a moment before returning to the other side of the stall.

"Thanks, but there is no way my parents would let me come over so close to Christmas."

Cassy chuckled. "It's not that close. Santa Lucia starts on December 13th."

"You don't understand my parents and the holidays," Lilly said. "They take it very seriously and I'm sure me and my mom will be out shopping." Lilly swirled the razor over her special place.

Cassy shrugged. "Okay, suit yourself." They continued to bathe and after a moment, Cassy said, "Uncle Lars is coming back for the holidays."

Lilly's heart leapt. Her eyes sparkled. "Really?"

Cassy nodded. "He gets here later this week. The family always gets together for Santa Lucia."

Lilly had stopped shaving as she thought about Uncle Lars. She imagined his deliciously thick manhood releasing into her mouth and she salivated at the thought. She missed him more than she let on to Cassy.

Swallowing, she said, "It would be nice to see him again." And then she skillfully swirled the razor around the lips of her pussy; they only had another few minutes before the bell rang and the water shut off. "I'll ask my mom if I can come over Friday night. Since it's still a couple weeks until Christmas, I should be able to talk her into it."

Cassy clapped. "Yippee!" She jumped up and down and her tiny breasts fluttered. "You can celebrate the start of Santa Lucia with us." The water shut off and they kissed before pulling the curtain and walking back to their lockers.