Cultivating Lilly Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan giggled. "That could be interesting but no, not like that. The girls around here are usually dating two or even three guys at the same time. Relationships are rarely exclusive and very fluid; it cuts down on the guys getting in fights with each other. Everyone is on the same page about how it goes when it comes to having sex around here. Jealousy doesn't fly."

"So you've been with a few of these guys?"

Lynn looked around for a moment. "I've been fucked by six of them."

"Jesus."

"And I hooked up with that guy over there at a party a few weeks ago. We didn't have sex, though, we just went down on each other at the same time. You know, 69?" Lilly nodded. She and Cassy did that to each other all the time these days.

Morgan looked at the guy across the room. "If he took me to one of the bedrooms here tonight, I might let him fuck me." Smiling, she said, "He's got a great cock; I could barely swallow the whole thing. I'm sure he'd fill my pussy just fine."

Lilly thought about being shared and liked where the thought took her. "I'm still a virgin," she said wistfully. "I'm not ready yet, the Vatspalts said so."

Lynn looked her over, rubbed the side of her nose, readjusted her glasses and asked, "How old are you?"

"Nineteen," Lilly said.

"You're close, honey, you're very close." She blushed. "You're insanely fucking beautiful." Looking between Lilly's open thighs, she said, "And you're Goddamned pussy in those pants..." Morgan slid her hand further up Lilly's slender thigh and gently squeezed, "looks delicious. I think it's awesome that you're confident enough to show her off like that. So many of us are self-conscious of our girl parts."

Lilly smiled and looked away; thinking back to how liberated she'd become since meeting the Vatspalts. "Thank you." 'Confident' wasn't a title she was used to and it made her feel good. She sat up straighter, pushing her chest forward. "How old are you?"

Morgan brushed some curls away from her face. "Twenty nine."

Lilly was surprised. Morgan looked younger than she thought and she said so. Blushing, Morgan said, "Thank you. That's nice to hear." Looking around the room, she said, "I'm on the younger end around here. Most of the people here are in their 30s. That guy over there is 41."

Mountain life was apparently linked to the fountain of youth, Lilly thought. Looking back at Morgan, she asked, "Will you do it with me?" The little dark spot had grown.

"What?"

Lilly looked between Morgan's legs and said, "You know..."

Morgan made a horsey noise with her lips. "You mean sit with my legs spread?"

"Yes!" Lilly was giggling and snuggled in closer to her new friend.

Morgan's cheeks went rosey and her freckles lit up. She took a big swig of her beer. "You're a bad influence." Opening her legs, she said, "I don't think these jeans show off my who-ha very well." They both stared between Morgan's legs. The thick denim did nothing to highlight her feminine pleat.

Lilly said, "It would look better if you weren't wearing panties. I haven't worn any for months and I love how it feels."

Morgan poked Lilly in the shoulder. "You're a little troublemaker, aren't you?" Morgan's hand slid all the way up Lilly's thigh, her thumb grazing the wet spot before pushing in a bit deeper. Lilly did nothing to prevent it from happening and quietly sighed her approval.

"The guys around here would share you until this adorable little place between your legs was thoroughly stretched out from all the fucking." Morgan wiggled her thumb and Lilly couldn't stifle a moan as she imagined one gorgeous dick after another sliding inside her special place. It sounded like a wonderful experience. Morgan shrugged. "Just sayin'." Nodding her head at Cassy, she asked, "Are you two together?"

The comment caught Lilly's attention. Brushing some hair behind an ear, she said, "No. Why would you ask that?"

Morgan blushed. "I've seen her look at you a few times and it's that kind of look; as if she's sort of checking to make sure you aren't flirting with anyone. Or to make sure no one is flirting with you."

Lilly shook her head. "We aren't together, she's just a friend. But her family protects me. We all sort of look out for each other. Why, are you flirting with me?" She smiled, tucked some hair behind an ear and looked over her glass at Morgan as she took a drink of her beer.

Morgan chuckled. "I was wondering if you were flirting with me."

Nodding, Lilly said, "Maybe we are flirting with each other." She darted her eyes back and forth. "I hope Cassy doesn't see us."

Morgan smiled and said, "But you've been with her, haven't you?"

Lilly demurred and looked away. "We've kissed. That's all. Girls kiss each other all the time. It's no big deal." Morgan was nice, but she didn't need to know everything.

Morgan's right eyebrow crawled up her forehead as she looked at Lilly. Finally, she said, "Yeah, I think it's more than that." Looking back at Cassy, she said, "I don't blame you. She's a little fucking hottie."

Lilly leaned closer to her new friend and whispered. "Would I be too forward to ask if you're bisexual?"

Morgan laughed and it sounded like small song birds. It was pretty and feminine. "Someone I know once said to me, 'Girls kiss each other all the time. It's no big deal.'"

Lilly laughed and lightly punched Morgan's thigh. "You got me."

At that point someone yelled for Morgan and Lilly had to pee. They agreed to meet back at the couch. Lilly, however, got side tracked. She crossed paths with Louise, who was making out with Daniel in a darkened hallway. Her voice full of mischief, her older sister said, "It's time to be my Good Girl." It was obvious Louise was drunk; her eyes were watery and her cheeks were flushed. Before Lilly could respond, Louise pulled her and Daniel into a bedroom and shut the door. "You know what I want, right?"

"Yes," she said, obediently going to her knees.

Daniel was mute but very interested as Louise rolled her tights from her hips, widened her stance, and said, "Don't stop until I come."

Lilly wasn't so sure about doing this in front of a stranger. "What about him?" she asked. Surely Louise would ask Daniel to leave.

"Good idea," said Louise while unzipping his pants. Removing his cock, she dangled it in front of Lilly's eyes. "Suck him off after you're done with me." She looked at Daniel with giant innocent eyes, kissed him and said, "Do you mind, honey?"

That wasn't exactly what Lilly meant but as she kneeled between them and tentatively gripped his cock, it quickly grew hard and Lilly's hunger returned; it was beautiful. Daniel was speechless and then he got a funny smile on his face because Lilly was keeping his cock entertained with her hand while pushing her face to Louise's pussy.

____

The party got rolling when one of the guys suggested a drinking game. "It's called Vodka Roulette." He had a huge bottle of Russian vodka in his hand. "The rules are easy. We place three shots of vodka on the table along with seven water shots and mix them up so you can't tell which is which. Each person gets three guesses and every time they select a vodka shot they have to take off one thing they are wearing!"

The room went loud with whoops and whistles and catcalls. He continued, "The first person that's completely naked is the loser and has to stay that way for the rest of the night."

More applause and yelling followed with a few people shaking their heads.

Cassy, already very drunk and leaning against Timothy for balance, raised her hand and said, "I'll go first." When her turn concluded she had only lost a sneaker.

A Tahoe guy went next and he lost a shoe and a sock.

Morgan raised her hand and stepped up to the table. Lilly laughed hysterically as the poor girl went two for three, losing both shoes.

A few more people took their turns, all but one of them losing at least one piece of clothing. Every time, the room erupted with cheers.

"Lilly, Lilly, Lilly!" The room was raucous with booze-fueled yelling.

Turning away from the table as the shots were poured, she took a breath, smiled at Cassy and spun around. The 10 little glasses were randomly placed on the table and she quickly grabbed the first and swallowed. It was clean and crisp water and she said loudly, "Not that one!"

"Boo!"

"That's bullshit, show us your tits!"

Lilly laughed, said, "Fuck off," and quickly grabbed another glass. "Ha! Water, mother fuckers!" More catcalls followed as she grabbed the third glass. The moment it hit her tongue she squeezed her eyes closed as the booze slid down her throat. Everyone knew what that meant and one male voice yelled, "Take off your top!" And another voice, this one female said, "Show us those awesome tits!"

Lilly, drunk and with a satisfied grin plastered on her face, deftly stood on one foot as she pulled her sneaker off. The room was filled with more booing. "You can all go fuck yourselves," she yelled and then laughed hysterically.

The room burst into boos and catcalls. There were several that yelled, "Cheater!"

After another two rounds, all the partygoers were in various stages of undress, with several of the guys now shirtless and one guy being down to his boxers. A mountain girl with choppy honey-colored hair was down to her panties and nothing more. She stood with red cheeks, her nipples stiff as others openly stared.

Morgan had also been unlucky in her choices, losing her shirt in the last round. Lilly thought the bralette the girl wore was sexy without being slutty. It was pink and lacy and the cups were cut low enough to reveal her generous cleavage along the top halves of her areolas, but still safely hid her nipples from view. The ample weight of her flesh was obvious.

The Vatspalt sisters and Lilly had gotten lucky. They had lost their shoes and socks, and Cassy was also down a hair scrunchy, making her look a little funny with only one pigtail. As Lilly tugged her second sock from her ankle and dropped it to the floor, she asked, "Who's next?"

"Wait, wait, wait. She's not done."

The room went quiet and Lilly turned to see Louise smiling at her. "I just did my turn," Lilly said.

"Oh, I know." Louise beamed.

"Then it's someone else's turn."

"In a minute."

There were several hushed whispers and then Cassy spoke. "Lilly is the newest member of our family," she said. "We kind of adopted her, didn't we, Lilly."

Fiddling with the choker, Lilly nodded. "Yes." Between her legs, her special place stirred, which was nearly an automatic reaction these days whenever she spoke to anyone in her second family. But while her body was aroused, her nerves were on edge. She wasn't sure where this was going.

"Who do you belong to," Louise asked.

"To you. To the Vatspalt family." She said this with some hesitation. The room had gone quiet and it seemed as if everyone had stepped closer.

After a few moments, a guy asked, "Will she do anything you tell her?"

Louise nodded confidently and said, "Lilly, honey, please tell us all what you did in the bedroom a little while ago."

Lilly gulped. "I...I don't want to." Louise had to be joking. These people were strangers. They weren't in the comfort and security of the Vatspalt home.

Louise nodded. "Of course you do."

"Go on, Lilly," Cassy said. "It will be okay. You're our Good Girl."

She could feel her cheeks burning. Her sisters were really putting her on the spot. It was uncomfortable. She was used to being asked to do things with and to her second family. She loved pleasing them. But this was clearly a very different situation. "Um, I...I don't want to say."

"Well, honey, that's not really up to you, is it?" asked Louise.

Lilly said nothing.

"Is it?" her older sister repeated.

Lilly stayed mute. She begged Louise with her eyes to stop.

"Lilly, you will answer me."

The room was dead silent. There was nowhere to hide. Closing her eyes, Lilly took a breath, steeling her nerves. She liked being a Good Girl. Obeying was a good thing. This was for her own growth and development. Looking at her older sister, she said in her smallest voice, "I, um, I...ate you out."

Several hushed gasps rose from the crowd.

"And what else?"

"I, I gave Daniel a blow job." She absently touched her tummy; his sperm had tasted good. Daniel looked pleased with himself.

Now the guys were whispering to each other and Lilly felt a cold tendril of sweat eek from her hairline and trickle down the back of her neck. Her choker went damp in that spot. Maddeningly, her special place throbbed as she was forced to admit her behavior to this group of strangers. Exposing herself in such a bold manner was excruciating and exhilarating all at once.

CLICK

Lilly heard the little ping and looked down. From beneath her chin a thin black leather leash led to Louise's tiny fist. Lost in thought, Lilly never saw the older girl snap it to the ring around her pendant. There were quiet whispers from around the room as the guests took in this newest development.

Cassy's lips gently kissed her cheek and she asked, "Since you belong to us, what do you have to do?"

Lilly turned her astonished eyes to her best friend, who stared back with all her beautiful innocence and her heart melted. She loved Cassy. "Whatever you ask of me." She bowed her head to show her acquiescence.

"That's our Good Girl," Louise whispered as she gently tugged the leash. Lilly, eyes on the floor, followed her sisters through the crowd to the base of an enormous fireplace with a raised hearth. "Up you go," said Cassy, who patted Lilly on the bottom and gave it a little pinch for good measure.

Lilly stepped up onto the hearth. She stood nearly two feet taller than everyone else; perfectly displayed in front of everyone. Her sisters took a place on each side. Louise asked the room, "What would you like our Good Girl to take off?" Lilly was about to protest when someone in the crowd spoke.

"Look how wet her pussy is."

Lilly's sisters appraised her crotch. "Is this making you excited?" Louise asked.

Lilly couldn't lie; there was no reason to. Her arousal couldn't have been more obvious. Her tights were saturated with feminine essence. Nodding, she kept her mouth closed.

"Do you want to take your clothes off?" Cassy asked.

Lilly looked to the floor. They were going to make her admit it. Never looking up, Lilly whispered, "No, thank you."

Louise said to Cassy with exasperation in her voice "You didn't do that right." Looking at Lilly, she said, "Lilly, honey, you're going to take your clothes off. It's not a choice."

Lilly's cheeks were crimson. Her sisters were playing a nasty little game with her. She was completely at odds with herself. She hated the thought of being so exposed to these people, but was also highly aroused at the prospect of it. Her anticipation showed in her hardened nipples and the dark swath of moisture between her thighs.

She also knew on a deeper level that her sisters had designed this moment for her benefit. If she couldn't be comfortable while being naked in front of others, how could she ever be comfortable with herself? This is what the Vatspalt's had been telling her for nearly a year.

Lilly thought back to showing her pussy to the waiter at the restaurant following her visit to the gynecologist. She saw herself on the steps of the museum, spreading her legs so that any passersby could look up her skirt and gaze upon her feminine petals.

She looked down, twirling a big toe against the hard stone hearth. She whispered, "Yes, I know."

The room erupted. The guys gave each other high-fives and the girls looked on expectantly, whispering to each other and giggling.

Unprompted, someone said, "I want to see her tits next." Lilly recognized the voice and looked up to see Morgan standing nearby, her pricked nipples visible beneath the fabric of her bra. Her new friend was turned on by the prospect of Lilly exposing herself. Her heart, beating a mile a minute, swelled with affection.

"Go on, sweetheart," Louise said. "You heard her."

Lilly's cheeks burned. This was so very different than parading around San Francisco in skimpy clothing or even showing her pussy to strangers as she sat with her legs open at the mall food court. She would be with these people all night. They would be around her, noting her eagerness. Would they think she was a whore? And then another thought occurred: Did she want them to think she was a whore? Deep down, she wanted them to see her. The need to expose herself was nearly overwhelming. Did that make her a slut? More and more these days, she fantasized about multiple guys fucking her at the same time.

That thought froze her. A chill ran down her spine and her body visibly shivered. What had she become? She suddenly imagined her mother and father standing in the crowd, watching their daughter do these vulgar things for the enjoyment of complete strangers.

Then she flashed back to her mother, making her afraid of a man's penis; instilling fear that the tearing of her hymen would be disgraceful. She considered her father constantly preaching that having sex before marriage was a terrible sin. The chill turned warm and she felt the anger bubbling. She thought back to the utter humiliation she felt when her mother made her strip down to her underwear for inspection. They had forbidden her from shaving her pubic hair, making her the laughing stock within the walls of the women's locker room at school. They made her hate her body and hide it from the world. Lilly reasoned that she was uncomfortable at this moment because of the way she'd been raised.

The Vatspalts, on the other hand, had made her see the light and had built her confidence. The Vatspalts had convinced her that she was beautiful; that she was desired. Had her real parents not been so strict, she wouldn't be standing here. Fuck them, she thought as she set her jaw.

"Go on, honey," Louise whispered, "show them."

Lilly nervously fiddled with the zipper for a moment and then slowly tugged it downward. Her effusive mounds pushed their way out until she let the zipper go and her flesh did the rest of the work. The hasp popped apart at the bottom, the cups flaying open completely, like little triangular wings. Louise gently pulled the garment from her shoulders and let it drop to the ground.

There were several hushed whispers. Then the room erupted into cheers and whistles. No one made fun of her. They praised her and her body. Looking at them, she saw nothing but admiration and hunger. The Vatspalts had been right: She was beautiful.

Morgan stepped to the hearth and looked up at her. "Can I touch them?" She wasn't asking Lilly, she was asking Cassy.

"Of course you can. Lilly belongs to me and Louise, but we aren't selfish."

Morgan reached up, tentatively touching Lilly's breast. Her hand was small and warm and Lilly sighed. The room had settled as they watched the lanky brunette being fondled. The mountain girl was gentle and took her time exploring Lilly's tits, plumping the soft flesh and gently plucking at her strawberry nipples.

One of the guys said, "Make her take off her pants. I want to see her pussy." The hunger in his voice caused Lilly's tummy to flutter.

Louise gently tugged Lilly's leash and said, "Be our Good Girl."

Lilly understood but was still nervous. Part of her wished she was safely bound in Momma's closet, away from all these prying eyes. It felt comforting there; safe. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, honey, you do," said Louise. "They want to see your pussy and you're going to show it to them."

Looking at Cassy for a dissenting opinion, her friend whispered, "Go on, Lilly. Obey your older sister." Cassy's outsized nipples stood as two hard points inside her sports bra.

Trembling with equal parts excitement and trepidation, Lilly tugged the zipperered leggings. The crotch was firmly entrenched in her sopping vale but with a little work, it came free. She had to reach behind herself awkwardly to pull the zipper over the swell of her bottom. The two pieces parted and fell to a pool around her ankles. Her pussy, wet with warm moisture, glowed shiney in the light. The small crowd moved forward in an effort to get a better look.