Cultivating Lilly Ch. 15

Story Info
Lilly’s sisters turn her over to a group of strangers.
13.3k words
4.74
15.5k
11

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Lilly's frequent binding at the Vatspalt's discretion pushes their concubine deeper into total submission. With their plaything strapped down and helpless, Momma instructs Louise and Cassy to force-feed their special places to Lilly. Bound in their bedroom, Lilly is compelled to watch Momma and Daddy have sex while receiving no pleasure of her own. Lilly and Cassy share an intimate evening together. Cassy binds Lilly in a compromising position. With her best friend's help, Lilly's special place and bottom are penetrated at the same time with two exciting new toys. The girls head to Lake Tahoe and decide to throw a party with some new friends. During a humiliating admission, Lilly's subjugation to the Vatspalt family is shared with a room full of strangers. Blindfolded, naked and bound, Lilly is turned over by her sisters to the ravenous desires of the partygoers. Cassy invites Lilly to an important family holiday celebration.

The Swedish words for pussy (fitta, slidan, snippa), cock (kuk) and asshole (stanga) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

____

A month later, the girls were in Cassy's room. The door was closed and they were lounging on their beds. Tucked under the covers, they were both nude and looking at their phones. They could hear the sounds of Momma and Daddy fucking from down the hall.

"Do you want to watch them?" asked Lilly. "I do." She felt she learned things by watching them and she particularly enjoyed seeing his impressive dick cleave Momma's glistening pussy. She laid a hand over her tummy. Daddy's delicious extract was sloshing around in there, and so was Erik's. Knowing this made Lilly happy. She thought about the lovely face fucking she'd received as they watched TV earlier this evening and, under the blankets, a little hill went up and down as she absently fingered herself. Lilly was no longer concerned about doing such a thing in front of her best friend.

She thought about what was going on in the other room. The first night Lilly slept over at the Vatspalts, Cassy had suggested they sneak down the hall and surreptitiously watch her parents having sex. They had reguarly been taking in the show ever since.

Crawling on hands and knees, they would lay on the floor and peek their heads around the door to the master bedroom. The bed was always illuminated with the tiny lights recessed in the ceiling because Cassy's parents never turned them off. Lilly appreciated this because darkness would have ruined the fun and there was a delicious deviousness to spying that she found highly arousing.

As they watched, Lilly's special place would froth, darkening the crotch of her Hello Kitty panties. When Momma and Daddy finished, the girls would go back to bed. After Cassy fell asleep, Lilly silently masturbated; fantasizing about Daddy doing to her what he did to Momma.

Things were different now. She never wore any clothing in the Vatspalt home and she couldn't remember the last time she'd seen her Hello Kitty panties. But what the spying could never accomplish was Lilly's real desire, which was to be invited to join them. Now, things were looking up. Since being given her lovely cuffs, she found herself frequently bound and placed on display for her second family, or used for their desires, including being a forced audience to her 'parents' love-making sessions in their bedroom.

____

Her evening binding typically began just before dinner. After undressing, inserting her butt plug and fastening the leather cuffs to her wrists and ankles at the front door, Lilly helped set the table. The metal clips and loops made little tinkling noises as she moved around the kitchen and dining room.

This was most often the time that Daddy and Erik would request Lilly get on her knees. Before doing so, she would dutifully turn around so her wrists could be bound. Daddy always got to go first and she would look up at him with big eyes and open her mouth like a Good Girl as he took hold of her pigtails. Erik went next and when he finished, he would unclip her wrists so she could use the bathroom. She needed to wash her face becasue he enjoyed pulling out at the last minute; shooting his come over her cheeks and nose and eyes.

With that done, Louise or Cassy would then sit her in a chair and dutifully clasp her ankles to the legs and her wrists behind the padded back, thus pushing her breasts forward. The girls would tuck her chair snuggly beneath the table so as to properly present her mounded flesh as they rested on a dinner plate.

Lilly was then spoon fed by Daddy and she found this to be a very loving, giving experience. He would ask her what she wanted and she would tell him. A moment later a fork with the perfect amount of food would be presented to her lips, followed by a sip of wine. If something got stuck to her chin, he would gently dab a napkin to her face before laying it back in her lap. Sometimes, when he replaced the napkin, he would slip a finger or two inside her special place, swirl them around for a moment and then remove them. When he did this, Lilly would shudder against her bindings, her breasts jiggling atop the cool porcelain plate they rested on. He would either taste her for himself, present them to Momma, or gently push his fingers between her lips.

After dinner, she was released to help with the kitchen duties. When finished, they would watch TV or play board games. When it came to watching TV, Lilly would be bound faceup to the ottoman, arms and legs spread widely, her second family's feet resting around her prone body and occasionally tickling her with their toes. At first, she had to be told what to do. Now, however, she skipped over to the ottoman, breasts bouncing as she went, spread herself out over the cushion in a long, lanky X and chirped, "I'm ready!" One of her second family would bind her limbs to the stubbly legs and Cassy would place a small pillow beneath Lilly's head so she could see the screen.

Since being forced to feast from Momma's pussy when Lilly was given her choker last month, the woman now regularly pushed her delicious femininity to Lilly's mouth when she was lashed to the foot rest. The other family members would watch and offer words of encouragment as the show commenced.

More recently, Momma had permitted Louise and Cassy to join in the fun. She was relaxing on the sofa following a breathless climax Lilly had delivered when she said, "Girls, Lilly is your toy, too. You need to play with her or she won't learn."

Momma had plopped down on the couch next to her husband, absently stroking his cock as he watched TV. "Louise is older, she goes first."

"Oh, poo." Cassy crossed her arms over her budding breasts and pouted. "Louise gets to do everything first."

Lilly hardly had a moment to recuperate before Louise crawled onto the ottoman and straddled her upturned face. "It's good practice," Louise said as she pulled Lilly's face to her wet folds. "Every girl is different and the more you practice, the better you'll be."

"It's not fair," Cassy said from the couch. Her slender thighs were spread and she fiddled with her sex as she watched her older sister ride their pet.

Lilly nodded because her mouth was preoccupied with something else. She carefully observed her older sister's adorable facial expressions as the tension built. The little noises Louise made and the way she thrust her hips were all telltales of her pending climax and Lilly took joy in learning her older sister's pleasure points.

Whenever this happened, Lilly's enjoyment of feasting from her gender was obvious; her special place left a dark stain on the ottoman. No one minded the little messes she left around the house. Louise, like her mother, tasted good. Her essence reminded Lilly of nutmeg and cinnamon, with a faint salty aftertaste. It was slick and clear and coated her chin and lips with a shine.

When Louise came, Cassy all but pushed her off and the older girl said, "Hey, you! Be patient." Cassy spat a raspberry at Louise then grinned down at Lilly as she took hold of her friend's pigtails. "You get to me my Good Girl now." Her blue eyes sparked then rolled back as Lilly went to work.

____

One evening, following an ottoman session whereupon Momma rubbed her special place against their toy's breasts until she climaxed, things changed. Momma stood, released Lilly's bindings and took her by the hand. Daddy followed them upstairs to the master bedroom. He was rock hard and Lilly's heart was racing. Daddy was going to be her first. She couldn't wait and was fighting back tears of joy at the thought of what was to come.

Instead of leading her to the bed, however, Momma took Lilly into the brightly lit closet and placed her back against the binding panel. With Lilly's arms and legs widely spread, Momma secured the cuffs to the clasps in the panel. She then kissed her concubine deeply and spent a few minutes massaging Lilly's throbbing sex. When Momma felt her toy's pleat was appropriately aroused, she turned the handle that deployed the panel at Lilly's waist. Her Good Girl moaned as her long body was contorted and her midsection pushed outward, displaying the rounded points of Lilly's hip bones. Momma knew Lilly's anal plug was being thrust ever-deeper. Being forced in such a way brought Lilly's hairless pussy to the fore, the pressure applied until her pretty pink lips parted. The awkward position also thrust Lilly's breasts upwards so that her strawberry nipples pointed toward the ceiling.

"Momma, please," Lilly whined. "It's too far. My back hurts."

"Sush, baby girl, you're doing wonderfully." Bending to inspect Lilly's femininity, the position had accomplished what Momma hoped; the girl's clit had been revealed. "Sometimes being uncomfortable is necessary." Momma playfully flicked it with her fingers then tickled her tongue lightly against the tiny pink bud. Lilly's breath caught. Her body jumped, the little tinkling of the clasps announcing her reaction. Next, Momma went to a drawer and produced a shiny metal rod that was about an foot in length. In another drawer she dug out a thick, black dildo laced with prominent veins along its impressive length. Lilly mewed. Momma was going to fuck her with it.

But Momma was full of surprises.

The older woman slid the dildo over the rod. Twisting the sex toy, it clicked and locked into place with about six inches of the metal still exposed. She then went to her knees between Lilly's thighs. Lilly heard a snapping noise and looked down to see the dildo protruding straight out from the wall between her legs. From her point of view, it looked as if she actually had a rather large black cock.

Momma adjusted the height and Lilly quivered as the grippy rubber lightly grazed her sopping lower mouth. She tried to press her special place to it, knowing the pressure down there would be enjoyable, but her bindings prevented further movement. The toy was meant to tease, not to offer pleasure. Lilly's plaintive moan announced her fate. "Momma, please. Please don't do this to me. I want it inside me. Please push it into my special place."

Momma only grinned and said, "Pay close attention, sweetheart." She turned and strolled into the bedroom, her firm, heart-shaped bottom wiggling suggestively as she went.

The bed was perfectly framed within the wide closet door and the lights overhead lit the luxurious sheets beautifully. Daddy lounged on the bed and played with his lovely cock as he took in what his wife was attending to in the closet.

Momma joined Daddy on the bed and as their night got going, Lilly realized two things: She loved being forced to watch them and she hated that she was prevented from experiencing pleasure. It was torturous. Her pussy was made to suffer; glazing across the dildo's thick shaft but never with enough pressure to bring a climax. No matter how much Lilly strained and twisted her body to grant herself more pleasure, it was not to be. Her special place throbbed and left another little mess as it drooled all over her thighs and the phallus; eventually dripping to the floor. There was nothing she could do to improve her situation.

From the bed, Momma and Daddy looked upon their toy as a piece of fine art framed in the doorway of the closet. The harsh light cast upon their concubine's long body threw her shadow to the floor. It moved sinewy across the hardwood as her anticipation grew but would never be rewarded. Anna Vatspalt shuddered violently when her husband's hot fount filled her asshole.

____

Cassy watched Lilly's hand for a moment, set her phone down, and crawled onto Lilly's bed. Straddling Lilly's waist, Cassy ground her sex onto the undulating mound and after a moment closed her eyes, her head tilted back slightly, a soft moan escaped as her ecstasy built. The comforter became wet. Lilly used her other hand to gently twist Cassy's nipple and asked, "Do you like that?"

Cassy kept her eyes closed and grinned her approval. Lilly picked up the pace under the blanket and Cassy did as well, thrusting her hips downward onto the uneven lump of Lilly's shifting knuckles. A dark spot appeared on the blanket. Suddenly, Cassy hitched and said, "Oh, fuck!" Her tiny boddy shuddered and she hunched over, her thighs closing around Lilly's hand. Recovering, she looked at Lilly. "You made me come so quickly!"

Lilly giggled and said, "That makes me happy. Want me to do it again?" She fiddled her fingers beneath the saturated blanked.

Cassy said, "Maybe in a minute." And then she leaned forward and her soft lips were on Lilly's and Lilly accepted her friend's tongue into her mouth and wrapped her arms around Cassy's tiny body, pulling her close. They kissed for some time, tasting and exploring, until Cassy finally crawled beneath the covers. And they kissed some more, their legs wrapped around each other, their naked bodies pressed together and finding a rhythm.

Cassy gently squeezed and fondled Lilly's breasts as they kissed. After several minutes, Cassy withdrew and said, "I want to suck them."

Lilly whispered, "You can do whatever you want to me, Cassy. You don't have to ask."

Cassy smiled and said, "I'm going to hold you to that." Her head dipped beneath the covers and Lilly felt the girl latch onto her breast. Cassy's mouth was warm and pleasant and Lilly cooed as Cassy alternated between each soft mound. Lower still, Cassy's hand wiggled between Lilly's thighs and Cassy whispered, "Your snippa is wet," just before plunging two fingers into Lilly's special place.

Spreading her legs, Lilly purred, "I like it when you do that." Then she grunted because Cassy pushed a third finger inside, curving around her pubic bone and generating some delicious friction on her clit. Cassy's free hand kneaded Lilly's breast while her mouth attended to the other, her teeth biting into Lilly's areola. Lilly's thumbs played with her friend's stiffened nipples.

Cassy fumbled around and then finally placed her body upside down, relative to Lilly's, and moved lower, kissing Lilly's tummy as she went; her lips finally landing on Lilly's mons. Above the blankets, Lilly smiled. "Lower," she said, openening her knees, creating a tent to accommodate Cassy's head. Cassy's feet poked out from beneath the covers and Lilly began suckling her friend's toes because Cassy's mouth had found its way and Lilly wanted to provide something in return.

Cassy giggled and licked and nibbled her special place and Lilly thought she was in heaven. It was better than anything she'd ever felt. Cassy's lips kissed her fitta and when her tongue drove inside Lilly's pinkened rent. Lilly stifled a squeal as she pivoted her hips toward Cassy's mouth. It was wonderful. When Lilly slid her tongue between Cassy's toes, her friend said, "Stop it. That tickles."

"I have an idea," Lilly said and she rolled on top of Cassy, quickly flipping her friend face-up and pressing her to the floor. Pulling the twisted bedclothes from their bodies to allow freer movement, Lilly spread Cassy's ankles and pulled her knees up; folding Cassy at the waist and bringing her friend's fitta to her mouth. Cassy's plumped labia were shiny with feminine moisture.

Fiddling with Cassy's petals, Lilly saw a tiny clear bulb glint in the light thrown by the bedside table; a bubble of froth. Licking her lips, Lilly went after her meal with vigor, plunging her tongue into her friend's decadent sex. It was warm and wet and salty and Lilly feasted upon Cassy's thick labia, intently sucking them between her lips and gently nibbling. Her friend always tasted good and Lilly burrowed her face deeply between the pillowed folds.

Cassy smelled of lingonberries, and the plump roundness of her mons was firm beneath her wandering tongue. The girl's essence was thick and clung to Lilly's teeth and lips; the slight salty taste was delicious. She could hear Cassy's high-pitched hiccups and gasps as she twirled her tongue around her friend's rose-bud clit. As she devoured her friend's pussy, she felt the familiar tingling of a building orgasm between her own thighs.

Cassy took hold of Lilly's hips and pulled them downward so they could pleasure each other simultaneously, their moans muffled between each other's thighs. Lilly's upturned bottom meant Cassy could gain access to her plug and Lilly huffed into her friend's sex when Cassy gently withdrew the device and replaced it with her finger; which felt small and dainty by comparison.

In return, Lilly hiked Cassy's ankles up; resting her forearms on the backs of Cassy's thighs, and slid her tongue between Cassy's sex and her butthole before plunging it into the tightly puckered star. Cassy purred as Lilly probed deeper. Satisfied with her work, she returned to feeding from her friend's snippa while pushing her index finger into Cassy's bottom. Cassy relaxed and Lilly found she could easily insert her finger completely. Slowly thrusting while licking Cassy's clit, Lilly slipped two fingers into her friend's crevice; just as Dr. Malstrom had done to her when conducting the bimanual examination. Cassy whispered, "God damnit. Oh fucking God damnit!"

Lilly whispered, "Do you like it?"

Cassy's hips pressed to Lilly's mouth and her thighs quivered. She cursed again as she violently came. Lilly didn't back down, her mouth feasting upon Cassy's clit as she plunged her fingers to a faster rhythm, along with a third into her friend's bottom. Cassy went limp, her leg occasionally convulsing as Lilly continued to work.

Lilly paused to catch her breath and said, "Cassy, don't stop eating me," and then she dove back into her friend's special place. She pressed her sex to Cassy's face and moaned when her friend's tongue wormed its way inside. The waves cascaded outward from her clit and she started when Cassy nibbled on it. Now she convulsed, her thighs closing around Cassy's face. "Oh, God." And that was all she could say before her climax sent a seismic shock through her body.

A few moments passed before Lilly rolled off and Cassy said, "That was fun."

Lilly purred her agreement. They were both panting and trying to catch their breath. Cassy pulled her fingers from Lilly's snippa, and placed small, delicate kisses over it and her inner thighs. She whispered, "I love you."

This warmed Lilly's heart. "I love you, too. So much."

Her friend kissed it some more, lightly licking Lilly's drooling cleft, "I love your pussy, too," Cassy whispered, nosing into it and then gently poking her tongue inside for another few moments before she said, "It's beautiful and it tastes good and it's so much of what makes you my best friend." She chuckled lightly and said, "I think it belongs to me now."

Lilly said, "You may have to fight Uncle Lars over it. He said, and I quote, 'The softness between your legs belongs to me.'"

Cassy smiled. "That's pretty fucking romantic." Then she fiddled with Lilly's petals. "I'm so happy your body belongs to our family." After a moment's thought, Lilly absently flicked the little medallion resting at the hollow of her neck and nodded.