Cultivating Lilly Ch. 27

Story Info
Lilly’s teasing leads to a filling of her special place.
10.9k words
4.43
4.2k
1

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Portraying herself as Annika, a young model from Romania, Lilly teases and exposes her body to tempt Sophia's husband, Rod. Meanwhile, Gustov masquerades as a tempestuous photographer on assignment with Annika. Unknown to Lilly, Gustov reveals more about the global network the Vatspalt family has lured Lilly into. Lilly is aroused when she is handled by Rod and put on display to be photographed in provocative underthings. For being a bad girl, Annika must sit still as Gustov spanks her breasts and her special place, illustrating for Rob just how compliant she is. While touching Annika's pussy, Rod begins to understand the opportunity before him. Gustov convinces Rod to fuck Annika as part of a unique buyer's guide for discerning clients.

The Swedish words for pussy (slidan, fitta, snippa), cock (kuk), cork (korka) and completely (igen - pronounced eye-yen) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

The word "poosy" is deliberatly used to indicate a character's accent. It is not a misspelling.

____

Gustov pulled his car into the winery parking lot. As he hung the camera bag over his shoulder, he said, "Just follow my lead. You're Romanian and don't speak English."

"Yes, sir." Pulling up her panties and smoothing her skirt because Gustov had been fingering her as they drove, Lilly grabbed the garment bag full of the clothing and underthings they had purchased a few days prior.

Following him into the faux French chateau, Gustov told the concierge they had an appointment with Rod Michales. The woman, who was tall and slender and dressed in a white blouse matched to a miniscule Navy Blue pencil skirt, was stunning. She was Asian and her jet-black hair was held aloft with traditional Kanzashi pins. Taking small steps in black patent-leather heels, she led them to a waiting room off the main lobby and closed the door as she exited. "This is beautiful," said Lilly as she took in the space. They each took a seat.

Gustov shook his head. "No English, honey. You'll give us away." Lilly clamped a hand over her mouth. "Sorry" she mumbled around her fingers.

Even though she had taken a seat with her legs apart, Gustov eyed her special place with a raised eyebrow. "Also, Good Girl, you have to really open your legs. We want him thinking only about getting inside that delightful girl-part you have between your thighs."

It was first time he'd referred to her sex in that way and she liked it. The connotation was feminine, youthful and, she thought, very sexy. "Yes, sir." Lilly obdiently spread her knees widely around the corners of the seat cushion and the dress rode up her thighs, nearly exposing her panties. Squirming in her seat, she whipsered, "I hate these Goddamn things. They just don't feel good." It was the first time she'd worn underpants in public in months and they pulled tightly against her sex. Lilly now preferred the gentle kiss of air on her smoothly shaved special place when she wore a skirt.

"Sweetheart, we've talked about this. Sometimes being uncomfortable is a necessity."

Lilly pouted, "Yes, sir," and bowed her head.

A few minutes later, Sophia's husband stepped through the door and introduced himself. Lilly looked up and understood why Sophia was attracted to him. Rod was very handsome. He had a chiseled nose and strong chin with a defined cleft. His mahogany hair flowed just past his collar and was shot through with some distinctive gray around the temples. He was obviously older than his wife and Lilly guessed he was in his early 40s. He was tall and broad-shouldered and looked gorgeous in a dark-gray suit with a navy blue tie and white shirt. His smile was perfect and he maintained a stylish goatee. She considered what it would feel like to have his face buried between the folds of her special place.

Gustov introduced himself as they walked back to the private tasting room. "We called earlier about using the room for a modeling shoot," Gustov said.

"That's not a problem," said Rod. "It's slow today."

"This is Annika, the model I'm shooting this afternoon," Gustov said, highlighting the long-A in her name to make it sound European. He then said something to her in Swedish that she didn't understand, but Lilly stuck out her hand and Rod shook it. "She doesn't speak English," Gustov said.

Not knowing any other language, Rod said, "It's nice to meet you, Annika." His eyes flicked to her breasts as he put a hand out. Annika tentatively placed her much smaller hand within his and curtsied. She put a dumb look on her face.

"She doesn't understand anything you just said, except her name," said Gustov. "But that's okay. What you want from a model boils down to two things: Beauty and obedience." He smiled at Lilly and ran a finger over her cheek. She smiled back at him and looked clueless. "Annika is one of the best. She does what I tell her to do and that's why she is one of my favorites to work with. Very obedient and incredibly beautiful. Just watch when she starts working."

Rod smiled at Lilly. "She is very attractive. How old is she?" Looking at Gustov, he said, "Ever since I hit my 40s, I can't gauge age very well, especially when the person is young."

"She's old enough."

Rod said, "Oh." Then he thought for a moment. "Old enough for what?"

Gustov shrugged. "She's old enough for...whatever, I suppose. She's 19."

There was a new flicker in Rod's eyes and Lilly instantly read his mind: "Annika is old enough to take my dick." She couldn't help but flash Rod an impish grin. It was too soon to know if Sophia's husband would take the bait and fuck her, but she did know that Gustov had just planted the seed.

As they entered the room, Gustov slapped Rod on the back and leaned into his ear, whispering, "Don't let her innocent appearance fool you. I'll let you in on a little secret: She fucks older than she looks. Believe me, I've been inside more than a few of my models and Annika is different." He looked over her body hungrily. "This one's cunt is like fine silk. It's such a pleasure to fill. If I told you what we did in Prague a few weeks ago, you'd have to see a priest." They both laughed at Gustov's joke, although Rod's laugh seemed a little forced. Lilly could see him mentally trying to do the math between her age and Gustov's. His grin was crooked.

Another seed sewn, Lilly thought. Not only is Annika old enough to fuck, but older men fuck her. In the span of less than five minutes, Gustov had deftly guided Rod down the path they were hoping he would follow to the end.

Rod closed the door and slowly looked her over from head to toe. She wondered if he looked at his wife in a similar way, but brushed that off. Considering how she was dressed, she couldn't blame him and she smiled back.

She wore a satin yellow button-up sundress dotted with tiny white bunnies. It was form fitting and showed off her figure. Backless, with thin spaghetti straps, her breasts swayed in the deeply scooped bodice and the bumps of her nipples advertised she wasn't wearing a bra. It was short, running only a few inches down her thighs. Wiggling her bottom as she walked, the skirt flipped up flirtatiously. A white headband pulled her dark hair away from her face, save for her bangs, which she left hanging at her eyebrows. She wore pink blush and pink lipstick, with pearl earrings and a pearl choker that held the Vatspalt family charm. On her feet were low, white, sandles that exposed ten adorable little piggies.

"When I saw this room on the website I knew it was perfect," Gustov said. "The natural lighting is exquisite and the decor is exactly what I was looking for."

"Is this for a fashion magazine?" Rod asked. He stood next to Gustov, who was unpacking his gear, but didn't take his eyes from Lilly as they talked. She walked around the room, appearing to take it all in, and ignoring the men. Dancing her fingers over the fine furniture, she admired the art hung on the walls.

Gustov was speaking to Lilly and gesturing to the cushioned window seat in the corner. He was setting the camera on a tripod. "No, it's for a catalog of...sorts." Lilly sat primly in the seat and Gustov talked about camera stuff and switched between English and Swedish as he busied himself. "It's for a line of young women's fashion designed by Yuri Romanov. Do you know of him?"

Rod shook his head.

Gustov smiled and said, "That makes sense. He's Romanian and his clothes are only sold in Eastern Europe. But he's planning to expand next season, which is why Annika and I came to the U.S. He's introducing a summer line of dresses and...how do you say it? Underwear?"

"Yes, or we call it lingerie," Rod said.

"Yes, yes, lingerie! French underwear!" Gustov laughed. "We have been shooting all around Northern California for the last few days." Gustov popped some shots and spoke to Lilly in Swedish.

Leaning back on her hands and pushing her breasts upward, Annika turned and pouted toward the lens. She kicked her legs, the skirt rising ever higher, as Gustov ran the camera. "I don't know anything about fashion but I know how to shoot fashion models. The money is great and, to be honest, the theme is somewhat exciting." He nodded toward Lilly, "Few of them are as beautiful as this one. Or as...compliant."

"Oh," was all Rod could think of.

Gustov took some more pictures and said something else in Swedish. Nodding, Lilly dutifully opened her legs and placed her elbows between her knees, keeping her femininity covered but exposing a lot of her thighs. The dress already revealed the top halves of her breasts and Rod looked at the dark valley they created when she leaned forward. She pinched her eyes closed and stuck her tongue out at the camera while Gustov took more pictures.

"How long will you need the room?" Rod asked. Lilly fussed with the dress, exposing the hollow between her thighs and her special place, teasing the light-pink seam of her panties. She smiled at Rod and his return grin was goofy.

"For a couple of hours." Gustov looked at the little screen on the camera, pointed at Lilly and spoke for a long time. Annika nodded and stood. Turning her back to them, she gazed out the window and heard the camera clicks. Looking over her shoulder, she batted her eyes as Gustov spoke and said nothing at all. She smiled at the lens and pulled the spaghetti straps off her slender shoulders. Gustov took more images, then spoke to her again in Swedish. Nodding, she smiled while pulling the hemline of the skirt up to expose a glimpse of underwear. Gustov shot some more, going low and between her legs for some of them, and then backed away and spoke to her.

Nodding, she bent at the waist, rested her palms on the cushion and looked back over her shoulder at the camera. The dress was short enough that it lifted to reveal nearly the entirety of her bottom. The panties she wore were plain, modestly cut, pink cotton briefs. They covered her bottom fully and could not have been less sexy. However, printed in simple black letters across her fanny were two words: IN BOX.

Placing a hand on her bottom, she looked at the camera with pursed lips and a surprised expression, as if she'd been caught doing something naughty. Gustov took more pictures while Rod failed horribly at not looking at her butt. Clearing his throat, Rod moved toward the door. "I'm going to step outside," he said. "I'll lock the door on my way out."

Lilly spoke terrible Swedish to Gustov that amounted to, "Please pass the meatballs, I love your kuk pressed inside my snippa." Gustov laughed and nodded.

"Mr. Michaels," he said. "Annika just proposed a wonderful idea. Our production assistant was delayed in Customs. Would you mind staying to help? It will make the shoot go much more quickly."

Fluttering her eyelashes, she puckered her lips and airmailed Rod a kiss. He blushed. "I guess I could stay. What do you need me to do," he asked.

"Annika needs help changing her clothes and I could use some assistance with the lighting and moving some of the furniture," Gustov said. He spoke some Swedish and Annika sat down primly on the cushion. Unbuttoning her dress, her breasts nearly tumbled into view. Rod's attention was focused only on her.

Annika, never taking her eyes from Rod's, slipped her foot out of the sandal she wore and placed her heel on the cushion and the short dress rode up her thigh. Pink painted toes wiggled at Rod and when she dropped her knee open, he could see another short phrase printed over Annika's girl part: TO-GO BOX.

He pretended not to notice but he noticed. Annika giggled and put a thumb to her mouth. Sucking the tip, she smiled around it.

"Go ahead and lock the door," Gustov said. "Privacy would be preferred. Annika is comfortable being nude in front of others and is very pliable when it comes to taking direction, but these shoots can grow a crowd once people start to see a young model parading around the room naked. It's better if we keep this...intimate."

"She's, um, she's going to be nude?" Rod swallowed. His dark eyebrows rose on his forehead.

Laughing, Gustov said, "How else does she change into new outfits?"

Rod's cheeks went pink in embarrassment. "Okay," he said sheepishly as he went and quietly locked the door.

Gustov said something to Lilly and she shook her head. She put an edge to her voice and spoke more Swedish gibberish to him. He laughed. Shaking his head, he said to Rod, "Models, you give them an inch and they want your entire dick."

"What's the matter?"

"She said that it's the assistant's responsibility to place her in the desired poses. And, technically, she's correct. That's what Tatiana would do if she was here. But I can do it if you like. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Shaking his head and looking over Lilly's body, Rod said, "No it's fine. I don't mind helping." The look in his eyes spoke volumes about his desire to remain in the room with a young model who was going to be naked.

"Thank you. That is really very kind. If I take the time to be the production assistant and the costume assistant and the photographer, this will take all day." Gustov smiled. "Will you be so kind as to pose her as I direct?"

"Um, sure." Rod stepped to the window and bent close to Lilly. He smelled good but looked nervous.

"I need the dress open, Rod. Don't be embarrassed. It's not a big deal to Annika." His camera clicked. "I need it unbuttoned below her waist, please. So I can see her bellybutton." Rod fumbled with the tiny buttons and Lilly noticed the wedding band around his finger was as slender as his wife's. She watched him earnestly as his thick fingers worked. The dress finally parted, exposing the toned flesh of her tummy. The cool air raised the fine blond hairs on her skin and they were accompanied by goosebumps.

"Is this what you're looking for?" Rod stepped away and Gustov took more pictures.

"Yes, that's nice. Hold on." Gustov moved around the window seat taking pictures and Lilly stared off in different directions or looked directly at the camera, trying different facial expressions as Gustov shot. Placing the camera close to her chest, he said, "Her fucking tits are stunning, aren't they? So many Eastern European girls are flat-chested. They hardly have tits at all. Annika is a true pleasure to shoot." Lilly smiled at the camera. She actually felt like a model.

Gustov shot non-stop for the next half-hour, with Rod moving her around the room as they went. Many of Gustov's requests involved Rod placing her in positions with her legs open or with her breasts nearly exposed.

He was also pressed with moving some of the furniture around and setting up lights on stands. It was real work and Rod eventually removed his jacket and tie, revealing an athletic build restrained within a slim-cut dress shirt. Lilly enjoyed looking at him.

"Okay, Rod, can you get the bra out of the bag? It's the sheer black one." Rod rummaged through the bag and held one up. "Yes, that's it. Take it to her." Annika, who had been returned to the window seat, took the bra from him and Gustov said, "Okay, I want her left tit outside the dress; as if it slipped out. But she doesn't care because she's all alone."

At this, Rod paused. "Are you sure this is okay? She won't mind?"

Gustov harrumphed and stepped to them. "This will take all day, if we don't get moving." Reaching into Lilly's dress, he roughly grabbed her breast and pumped. She squeaked but only looked up at him stupidly: this happened all the time. "You see, Rod, she doesn't mind."

The room was quiet. Gustov continued massaging and Lilly whimpered. Rod watched closely as the lump pumped rythmically beneath the garment. Finally yanking it indelicately from the dress, Gustov flopped her tit roughly within his tight grasp. Lilly yipped and Gustov said, "Most men would jump at the chance to touch her in this way." He thumbed Lilly's nipple and said to Rod, "Give me your hand?"

Rod held out his hand and Gustov took it. Laying it flatly across her exposed mound, he said, "Now squeeze it, Rod. Surely you've touched your wife in a similar fashion. Women enjoy having their breasts touched and men enjoy touching them. There is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself when it comes to Annika."

Another seed sewn, Lilly thought. She trembeld beneath Rod's warm palm.

Rod pulled away from Gustov's grasp and put his palms up in surrender. "Okay, okay. I get it."

"Thank you," said Gustov. He played the role of an impatient artist to a tee. Twisting Lilly's nipple as he spoke, he said, "I understand it's not what you're used to. I understand your concern of touching her in such a way. Perhaps you are more gentle with your wife. But none of that matters."

"It doesn't?"

"No. You have to think of Annika as nothing more than an object. I need this object to look a certain way and I need your help to make this object look that way." He turned to Lilly and spoke some Swedish and she understood the words 'smile' and 'breast' and 'spank' so she pushed her chest forward and Gustov slapped it.

Rod winced, and she did, too, but remained smiling. Rod said, "Hey, that's kind of rough."

Although Lilly enjoyed it when her second family attended to her breasts, she loved that this man - a complete stranger - was willing to stand up for her. It was a very chivalrous thing to do. Her tummy fluttered.

Gustov could have cared less and slapped her tit a few more times, knocking it from side to side. She remained still and Gustov said, "You see, the object itself doesn't care what happens as long as it performs its function." He twisted her nipple again, this time with more force, and she moaned. It was difficult not to pull away, but she held still. Then he slapped her across the face; not overly hard, but hard enough to draw a frown. She whimpered, pouted and then reluctantly smiled up at him. He wasn't gentle, but her tolerance for discomfort had improved since meeting the Vatspalts.

"To do this," Gustov continued, "you will need to touch and manipulate this object. You can do whatever you want with it. In fact, I have my way with her all the time and she never protests. I had three fingers shoved in her cunt the entire drive over here and all she did was sit there with her legs open. This morning, I had her under the table sucking my cock while I ate breakfast and read the newspaper."

"Really?"

"Really. Rod, she's been taught to obey." Truer words have never been spoken, Lilly thought. She liked being a Good Girl and part of that was to obey. Gustov had told her to suck him off over breakfast and her tummy sloshed with his extract at this moment. He had also force-fed her special place three of his thick fingers as they drove to the winery.

"I get it. I get it. I just wanted to make sure." Looking at her, he said, "You don't have to be so rough with her."