Cultivating Lilly Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gustov said, "I'm not being rough. I'm demonstrating her ability to take direction from me." Rod looked skeptical but remained quiet.

Gustov spoke Swedish and Lilly turned the bra different ways as he took more pictures. "These are looking beautiful." Setting the camera down, he went to his equipment bag. "Just hold everything right there. I want to set up a second camera. The depiction is of a young woman admiring her first sexy bra. Yuri will love this. It's exactly what he was looking for."

Lilly grinned up at Rod and Rod looked at her exposed flesh. He whispered, "Jesus." Lilly placed a hand over her mouth and giggled.

Gustov said, "I'm going to set up a high resolution video camera. This will allow me to continuously shoot and I can grab images from the video if I miss anything with the still camera."

As if he knew anything about photo equipment, Rod said, "Okay."

"While I do that, there are a few pairs of panties in the duffel. Grab the pink thong and the light blue pair."

Rod rummaged through the bag and showed Gustov two pair of light-blue panties. Lilly thought he might recognize the clothing from his wife's store, but he seemed clueless. Perhaps Sophia didn't treat her husband to the niceties Pretty Little Things offered. "Which one," he asked?

"The pair with the hole in them. You know...so her cunt shows through."

"Okay. We call them crotchless."

Gustov didn't care. "Whatever you call them, that pair."

Rod looked at the dainty underpants and asked, "Is this something a 19-year-old would wear?"

"In Europe, it's not uncommon for young women to purchase such lingerie. Yuri has made nearly $100 million from selling such clothing to women Annika's age."

"Jeeze, I didn't know that." After a moment, Rod said, "My wife works in a lingerie store." He appraised the garment, pushing his fingers through the hole meant to encircle the wearer's femenine lips. "This is a very sexy pair."

Gustov, who looked like he had never considered that, said, "I guess so. I think that is why Yuri is trying to expand into the United States. He sees an opportunity to offer something that's currently not marketed to young women in this country." He shrugged and moved back behind his camera. Looking over the set with a discerning eye, he said, "Rod, I need her other tit outside the dress."

Rod still looked uncomfortable but was gaining some confidence. "Sure." He rubbed his palm on his pants before reaching inside her dress.

Lilly giggled and spoke and Gustov said, "She's teasing you. She said you're too nervous to touch her."

"Well, it's just that I've never done this before." Rod's grin was uneasy and Annika laughed at him. "I'm not sure what my wife would say about this." Rod gently hefted her breast from the dress and Lilly noticed he was growing bolder. He grazed his thumb across her nipple and looked her in the eye as he did it, gauging her reaction. She stared right back at him and purred. A very subtle squeeze followed and she hummed her approval; the faintest hint of a smile on her pink lips. Between her legs, Lilly's TO-GO BOX was tingly.

"Just be honest with your wife and tell her you assisted with a modeling shoot. You don't need to tell her all the details." Right, Lilly thought, no need to tell Sophia the details because we are going to show them to her.

Gustov test-fired a couple of the lights. "And don't be worried about touching Annika. Trust me, men touch her all the time. She's used to it." His smile was wicked. Dropping his voice to a conspirator's whisper, he said, "Between us, I've been fucking her since the day she turned 18."

Rod's eyebrows shot up his forehead. "You have?"

Gustov chuckled. "Sure! Me and four other guys from my agency gang-banged her." Looking at her, he said, "Happy Birthday, Annika! Here's five cocks for you! What a birthday present!"

"Wha..."

Gustov waved Rod off. "My agency is well-known in Romania. Attractive women can make very good money working for me and my colleagues. Many people know this and Annika's mother brought her to my studio on her 18th birthday. She showed us her ID and birth certificate." Picking up Lilly's arm, Gustov pointed to the small rod in her armpit. "She's on birth control, too. It wouldn't be good to have such a fine specimen to fill if everyone who mounted her was worried about getting her pregnant. We don't want to breed her, after all. We just want to fuck her." He thought for a moment. "On the other hand, she's very beautiful. Maybe breeding this one isn't such a bad idea."

Rod looked startled but said nothing. Lilly could see his gears were turning. Gustov continued, "Her mother told Annika to take her clothes off. When she was naked, I took some test photos and it turned out she was very photogenic. You may not know this, Rod, but just because someone is attractive, doesn't always mean they photograph well."

"Huh." He looked at Annika appreciatively, as if seeing her from a new angle.

Gustov continued. "Once I approved Annika's images, and presented a modeling contract, her mother offered the girl up for the taking. Well, me and my partners always need new models." He chuckled. "And we are always looking for new girls to fuck." Then he turned serious. "You see, Rod, there is much poverty in Romania and this kind of...arrangement...is made all the time. Once I came to an agreement with her mother on the payment terms, we tied Annika to a lighting truss and took turns. It was a fun afternoon. I got the pleasure of, how do you say it? Popping her cherry."

Rod looked at Annika's TO-GO BOX. "Really? You were her first?"

Smiling. "Of course. I own the agency. I get first crack at...cracking her crack!" He laughed at his own bad joke, winked and said, "By the way, we fucked her mother, too." Gazing off, as if remembering something fondly, he said, "Mom was once a model and still looks pretty good. We asked her if she wanted to make any extra money and she accepted. We pooled together a few dollars and told her to take her clothes off. Once she was naked, we tied her to a table and got to work. My colleagues each took a turn while I focused on...opening...her daughter."

"Holy shit." Rod exhaled heavily, taking it all in. Lilly could see him struggling with the possibilities. "Okay," he finally said, unfastening more buttons. Lilly pushed her chest forward, giggling. She held Rod's gaze for a moment then let her eyes fall to the elongated bulge his hardened rapier made against his slacks. He wasn't as impressively sized as her men, but he followed her eyes as she'd hoped. She gasped quietly she spoke nonsense Swedish to Gustov. "What is she saying?" Rod asked.

Gustov took a few more pictures and casually said, "She said your dick looks nice. She wondered if you know how to use it." Rod's cheeks flushed and he turned away from her. Gustov chuckled while continuing to shoot. "Don't be embarrassed. It's the wonderful burden of being a man; we can't hide our excitement around beautiful girls. I've been doing this for years and I still get excited." He spoke more Swedish to Lilly then switched to English. "Actually, let's set up for the next shot. I want her positioned with the dress fully unbuttoned and open. So that it's laying across the cushion; like a yellow halo around this beautiful angel." He stepped up onto the cushion and stood over her as Rod unfastened the remaining buttons; flaying the garment around Lilly's prone body. Her skin was lightly tanned and smooth. Rod watched her bellybutton as it gently rose and fell with each breath.

"Yes, that's it. Lovely." Gustov bent and gently massaged her breasts for a moment and she smiled. "Rod, open her knees. She's supposed to be exploring her body. I need you to spread her legs." Looking only at the TO-GO BOX and the gentle feminine contours beneath the letters, Rod did as instructed and Lilly didn't fight him. He leaned out of frame so Gustov could shoot. "That's wonderful. Can you lay the black bra across her tits? Yes, that's exactly what I want. You're learning quickly."

More pictures.

"Slide the bra lower, I want her nipples exposed now." Rod fiddled with the bra, his fingers dancing over her nipples for longer than needed, and Gustov said, "Perfect." He had now knelt down on the ground next to Rod, placing the camera lens only an inch from Lilly's special place and shooting up her body. Both men were sandwiched between her widespread thighs.

"Rod, I want her nipples aroused. As if she's thinking about something naughty."

Rod paused. "And you're sure this is okay?"

Gustov harrumphed and looked annoyed and Rod surrendered again. "Okay, okay, I'm just making sure." Gently taking each strawberry nub between his fingers, Lilly whimpered as he twisted and tugged. She made little gasping noises and Gustov let Rod enjoy himself, becoming engrossed in his job until he finally released her and asked, "Like this?"

"That is perfect." Gustov zoomed in close to her pricked nipples and face and she stared out the window, her finger trailing over her flesh and into the black bra. It was quiet for a moment as Gustov looked at the little screen. "These are beautiful. I want to get some more shots of her with the panties. Take the bra away and place the thong on her tummy and drape the crotchless pair along her left thigh."

Gustov took more pictures from above and then stepped off the cushion. Kneeling between her thighs and getting in close, he shot from different angles to catch the other pairs of panties laying across Lilly's body. After some time, he said to Rod, "Take her hand and place it just inside her left thigh. I want her thumb hooked into the waistband of the panties she's wearing and her index finger pointed to the TO-GO BOX letters." Gustov chuckled. "Those words couldn't be more accurate when it comes to this one's cunt."

Lilly was putty as Rod positioned her hand. She stared at the coffered ceiling and quietly moaned when he pressed her finger to the swale of her puffed mons. Gustov said, "Gorgeous. A beautiful nymph, exploring her body for the first time, while dreaming of the woman she's to become. This is wonderful." More clicks of the camera.

Lilly was aroused and her breathing had quickened. She could feel their shoulders against her knees, felt the camera lens brush occasionally against her girl part. Warm dampness was starting to bubble between the folds. Gustov said, "Rod, take her middle and index fingers and push them just beneath the crotch of her panties; I want it to look like she's never done this before. Like she's nervous."

Lilly sighed as Sophia's husband manipulated her fingers on her sex. She actually felt like a doll and it was exhilarating. She leaned up on an elbow to watch and Gustov said, "Yes, Annika, that's perfect." Then he spoke Swedish and she tried her best to look curious and innocent and nervous and sexy at once, all while keeping her eyes locked on her pussy. Gustov was smiling and taking pictures and Rod was looking over her exposed body with less curiosity and more hunger.

"Okay, for this next set, I need her panties wet. I want to see her pussy beneath them. Because touching herself this way has really turned her on. We are starting to tell a story about this girl's afternoon, and I like where it's headed." He spoke to Lilly in more Swedish and she nodded. "Pull her hand away and place it on her thigh, Rod. Good. Now rub her pussy over the TO-GO BOX letters." Turning away, he said, "I'm going to get another light."

"You're sure she's okay with this?"

"Yes, yes. Just get on with it." Gustov had his head buried in his equipment bag.

"Um, okay." Rod's touch was light at first, as if sampling something that might bite. He ran his fingers the length of her femininity, gently pressing the puffed contours as he went, as if testing her ripeness. She mewed and grinned and nodded and Rod applied more pressure. He whispered, "I can't believe this is happening."

Lilly just tilted her head back, showing Rod her neck, and moaned softly; her breasts hitching slightly as her arousal gained momentum. Rod grinned, pressed two fingers over the TO-GO BOX letters and ground onto the hood of her clit. At this she rolled her eyes back in her head and shuddered, soft hiccups percolated. Gustov knew his muse well enough to understand it was a real response.

"I know that sound," Gustov said. There was a lilt to his voice "She's getting wet, yes?"

"Yes," Rod said. He was intently focused on Annika's TO-GO BOX. Lilly lay back and let her body react naturally to the pleasure it was receiving. She ground her hips on Rod's fingers and grinned up at him as the pressure built. Running her hands over her breasts, she arched her back and tweaked her nipples. Turning her head to the side and whispered, "Ah, my poosy," which she tinged with a fairly good Swedish accent. She hoped it sounded Eastern European to Rod. The waves were starting to crash and she knew her body well enough to know there was a little dark spot of moisture on the panties.

"Rod, stop. I don't want her to come. It will be better if you leave her frustrated. It will make these next shots truly amazing."

"Okay." He pulled his fingers away, but Rod didn't look like he wanted to stop and Lilly didn't want him too. She spat a raspberry at Gustov while continuing to grind her hips against thin air.

"Poosy. My poosy."

Gustov joined Rod between Lilly's thighs and appraised her special place. Very quickly, he slapped her femininity. It stung and she froze; a surprised expression on her face. He spoke rapid-fire Swedish and she shook her head.

"No!" She said. There was defiance in her voice, but her lip trembled.

He spanked her special place again, multiple times, and much harder. A real tear welled, then spilled down her cheek. Gustov raised his voice and spoke more Swedish. He slapped her girl-part several more times, the wet cotton making a snapping noise against her damp skin.

Lilly couldn't take it any longer and she yelped, closing her legs tightly around his hand. Pulling his hand from between her clenched thighs, he said to Rod, "I told her she was misbehaving." He laughed. "Which it total bullshit. I just wanted to spank her cunt. Now, give her a few moments to calm down." Lilly pouted at Gustov, who went back to looking through his camera gear. When he turned away, she stuck her tongue out at him and flipped him the bird. Rod smiled at her and nodded. His support made Lilly want to kiss him.

A few minutes later, Gustov instructed Rod to open her legs again and he did this gently. Lilly sniffled and gave him a weak smile as she allowed Rod to do this. Gustov then had him move the lights around. Lilly lay prone in the window seat, the warm afternoon sun comforting on her body. Even though her special place stung, she did calm down, eventually, and actually started to doze off when Gustov said, "More, please. Her cunt needs to be sopping wet, she's not there yet."

Trying to be helpful, Rod suggested, "We could just pour some warm water over her panties."

"Do I tell you how to do your job?"

Rod's cheeks blushed. "No."

"Then please don't tell me how to do mine. The scene has to be authentic if it's to work at all. Can you please just do as I've asked and rub her panties?"

Both men were standing over her. She said, "Poosy," and raised her hips toward them. Her look was pensive.

Rod went to his knees between her thighs. Gently pressing his fingers to Lilly's girl part once again, he moved them in a circular motion, the cotton rubbed against her clit and it was very difficult for Lilly to remain composed. Her pussy still hurt, but the ache commingled with the pleasure. She furrowed her brow and moaned.

Soon enough, she fussed and whimpered and started to gyrate her hips against Rod's fingers. Little yips caught in her throat. A dark, moist, circle formed around the TO-GO BOX letters. Small squishy sounds could be heard as the cotton became fully saturated. Beneath the panties, the skin of her sex was visible. Her parted lips stood in relief, raising the cotton in little bumps like braille writing.

Gustov smiled as he watched Rod work Lilly's cunt into a sodden froth. She had truly been turned to the Vatspalt family's concubine; willing to do whatever they asked. All their hard work had paid off handsomely. His cock was rock-hard and all he wanted to do was to fuck his beautiful pet. But that would have to wait.

The sounds Lilly made were real, and she loved how this was playing out. The feeling of being displayed and touching herself in front of them was arousing. "That's perfect," said Gustov. "Let me grab these shots." Rod removed his hand and Gustov took more pictures. After a few minutes Gustov said, "Push her panties inside her cunt, just a little. You know, so it looks like a...camel toe? Is that what you American's call it?"

"Okay." Then he looked at Gustov. "You don't have to call it her cunt, you know. That's not very respectful." Lilly's heart soared and she mewed and squirmed when his fingers shoved the wet cotton between the folds of her sopping rent.

"I don't need to respect her, Rod, and you don't either." Looking at the little screen, he said, "That's tremendous." He took more pictures from various angles. "Okay, push her middle and index fingers into her cu...pussy, so that it looks like she's shoving her panties inside."

Lilly moaned as Rod worked. She left her fingers in place, the panties pushed deeply inside her special place as Gustov shot. Finally, he said, "Now, place her hand inside her panties." Rod fumbled for a moment, then gently pulled the wet cotton from her pleat; Annika moaned. He lifted the hem around her thigh and slowly slid Lilly's fingers over her blooming flower petals.

She shivered as he gently replaced the crotch over her hand. Gustov shot more photos. Lilly desperately wanted to finger herself but she remained still. Her TO-GO BOX was more than ready to go. It was hot and loose and very wet. She sighed.

Gustov changed lenses, adjusted the light and said to Rod, "Remove her hand and place it on her thigh." Rod slid Lilly's hand away and her fingers emerged shiney. "Perfect. Now just move her panties to the side. I need to see her pussy for the next set of images."

Rod finally paused. His brow furrowed and Lilly could tell he was suddenly having second thoughts. "Really," Rod said. Now there was some doubt in his voice. It was as if he had come to some sudden realization or perhaps come back to reality. "And this is for a fashion catalog? This seems way over the top for a fashion shoot."

Gustov was silent for a minute, appraising Rod thoughtfully. Lilly lay across the cushion, panting and looking plaintive; not understanding why the fun had stopped. "My pooosy?" She questioned.

"Shush, Annika." Gustov spoke some stern Swedish and she pouted. Turning to Rod, he said, "I see you are a smart man." He finally shook his head. "Rod, I'm going to be completely honest with you. The photos I'm taking are not about young women's clothes."

"What are they for?" Rod didn't look surprised.

"Another type of catalog. Its virtual. You know, online?

Rod looked at Gustov like he was an idiot. "Yes, I know what the hell virtual means. Like what kind?"

"Like the kind you might be thinking about right now."

Rod didn't say anything. Then he said, "A porn site?" He nodded toward Annika, who looked back at them blankly.

Gustov shook his head slowly. "You're in the ballpark, but not exactly."

"Then what, exactly?"

Dropping his voice, he spoke closely to Rod's ear. "Annika is one of many girls in this virtual catalog. It's a catalog for very discerning...buyers."

There was a long silence as Rod thought about what Gustov had said. He exhaled, as if coming to a realization. "She's a sex...slave?"

Gustov shrugged and issued another dismissive wave. "She has a beautiful face and a lovely figure and a tight cunt. Her body is meant for this. She's known that since her 18th birthday; since the day her mother turned her out." Gustov considered for a moment. "Sex slave seems too harsh. She's more of a...purchasable commodity. Yes, she will be used for sex. But you're not seeing the bigger picture."