Cultivating Lilly Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly and Gustov took Sophia by the hand and led her to the mattress on the living room floor. Uncle Lars and Daddy followed. Their love-making session was slow and comfortable and supremely satisfying.

Late in the afternoon, Sophia phoned Rod to let him know she was staying another night in the city. Her husband didn't protest.

That evening, the Vatspalt men hosted an open house cocktail reception in their suite. As the guests arrived, they were delighted to see that more than just the front door was open.

They walked into the living room to find Sophia bound in the same position she had found herself in that morning; her ankles wide-spread and lashed to the sofa legs, her wrists behind her back and secured with leather cuffs. Similarly held in place over the opposite sofa was Lilly. They were blindfolded and both young women were fitted with the oral devices that kept their mouths open in a perfect circle. Although the girls couldn't see this, the line running into the Vatspalt suite trailed outside the door and down the hall. A few of the human owners brought their pets so as to keep the bound playthings busy.

Sophia got her wish and was helpless as she was forcefully fucked by no less than 14 strangers that evening. They were indiscriminate when it came to which hole they filled. By night's end, her pussy and butthole gaped beautifully and milky essense flowed down her slender thighs. Lilly was similarly enjoyed.

The next morning, Sophia requested to be korka igen before going home and the men were more than willing to oblige. After she left, they checked out; Lilly stood at Uncle Lars' side at the front desk. Her head bowed, the pink leash around her neck, in nothing more than her TO-GO BOX panties and a lace bra that left her nipples exposed.

On the ride back to Palo Alto, she said, "I wonder what's going to happen to them."

Daddy said, "If they are honest with each other, I think they could be quite happy together."

"I hope so," said Lilly. Then she sighed because Uncle Lars had leaned across the back seat and pressed his face to her special place. It was a surprise to no one that her box was ready to go.