Cultivating Lilly Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod ran his hands through his thick hair. "Jesus Christ."

"There are some very poor families in Romania. These families don't have many opportunities. Girls like Annika earn good money when they are...purchased; enough to support their parents and often the entire household. Why do you think her mother presented her to me on her 18th birthday? Her mother was once a purchasable commodity as well."

"She was?"

"Yes, of course she was. What you see before you is a tremendous opportunity for Annika, just like it was an opportunity for her mother. She is lucky that God blessed her with such beauty. Most Romanian girls never leave the country, let alone experience a life like this. Annika understands she is fortunate."

Rod looked stunned. "I didn't know that."

"Can I show you something? I think it might help."

"What is it?"

Gustov's removed another video camera from the bag. Lilly sat up; she wanted to see. Looking through some thumbnail images on the little screen, he said, "Ah! Here it is." He watched for a moment before turning it so she and Rod could see.

She and Daddy were in the back of Gustov's car. They were heading to Napa. The sound was down so Rod couldn't hear them speaking as she smiled and rolled her tights over her knees. Daddy splayed her across the backseat of the Mercedes and bound her wrists in the seatbelt before tugging her breasts roughly from the confines of her bra. Rod whispered, "Shit."

"This was filmed the other day on our way up from San Francisco." Daddy's face was between Lilly's thighs and her eyes were closed. She was grinning from ear-to-ear, grinding her hips. Then he sat up so he could massage her pussy over her panties. "This is Dimitri," Gustov's said, pointing at Daddy. "He's another photographer on this shoot. And I think you recognize the young lady beneath him. Today, Dimitri is in the city with another model, while we are here." Rod watched the video with his mouth open.

On-screen, Annika pouted and said something and Dimitri started spanking her special place over her undies. Rod said, "Oh," when Dimitri tugged her panties off and mounted her. Gustov turned up the sound. Annika's breasts undulated heavily beneath Dimitri's forceful pushing and her cries and squeaks of passion came from a tiny speaker somewhere on the video camera.

Gustov, smiling, asked, "What do you think?"

"Holy shit." Rod looked at Annika, who grinned back at him.

"Right."

Annika giggled when she saw Dimitri's tanned bottom clench tightly. He was despoting his seed; she remembered the moment vividly. Gustov did as well and turned the sound up as Dimitri dismounted and reprimanded her about the wearing of tights and underpants. Daddy's thick Swedish accent was apparently Romanian enough for Rod.

"You can see how...pliable she is, can't you?"

Rod was quiet. He looked at Annika, then back to Gustov and nodded. Fiddling with the camera, Gustov brought up another video. "Now look at this."

Cassy and Lilly were sitting back-to-back on the pool deck in the Vatspalt's yard. They were in perfect profile, the blue water shimmered behind them. "This was shot at some millionaire's home in Palo Alto last week."

The girls were nude and looking expectantly at the camera. "The little blond one with the puffy nipples and no tits is Helena. She's also...available for purchase," Gustov said. "She's with Dimitri this afternoon."

Gustov and Dimitri, both naked and gloriously erect, entered the scene. Gustov stood in front of Helena and Dimitri positioned himself in front of Lilly. Both girls looked nervously at the generous meals presented before them. Then Momma walked into the scene. She was also naked, her heart-shaped bottom swishing.

Gustov said of Anna Vatspalt, "That's the home owner. Wonderful woman. Very interested in the girls. We traded the girls for the free use of her house. This is just what we shot. The woman did...other things to Annika and Helena...later. I can't show you that footage."

"Oh," was all Rod could manage.

Momma kissed each girl on the cheek, played with their hair and then ran her hands over their bodies, stopping to pluck and twist their nipples. The girls watched what Momma was doing, occasionally whimpering when Anna Vatspalt pulled with more enthusiasm.

Satisfied, Momma pushed a thumb between their lips and pulled their mouths open. Each man stepped forward and shoved his rapier fully into his muse. They were not gentle and the girls fluttered their hands desperately.

Both tried to push away but they weren't strong enough, and because they were back-to-back, were unable to escape. Leaning forward, the men drove into the girls' throats, who were gagging and trying hard to swallow what they were being force-fed. Laughing, Momma continued to torment their breasts, twisting Cassy's nipples and slapping Lilly's generous mounds so that they bounced and jiggled.

The men had hold of their pigtails and jackhammered into the girls with full, forceful thrusts; the girls' heads occasionally bumping against the other. Grunting like animals, they exploded simultaneously, their white ejaculate splashing out of the girls' mouths. They pulled out and the girls were left gasping and coughing, tears streaming down their faces. They swallowed what they could and then caught their breath, panting hard. Gustov walked toward the camera and the screen went dark.

Rod squirmed and absently moved his hardened cock around in his pants. "Holy shit. This is incredible." His eyes were saucers. Annika purred and slithered around, gyrating her hips toward Rod.

"Annika and Helena are modeling for this catalog because the potential buyers want to see how willing they are. You know, trying to understand if they are getting their money's worth."

Rod's face grew dark. "What you're doing with them isn't right."

"Oh really?" Gustov raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?"

"Does that even deserve an answer?"

"Rod, please keep your voice down. The entire winery doesn't need to know we are having this conversation."

Dropping his voice to a whisper, Rod said, "You're, you're taking advantage of them." He looked stricken and leaned away. "I think I'm going to leave." He made to stand and Gustov put a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait, wait, wait. Don't be so hasty."

Rod looked at Annika and hesitated. "Pooosy," she whispered. Rod swallowed and knelt back down; she could see the internal struggle in his eyes and gently pushed her hips up and batted her eyes at him, whimpered and said, "Pooosy." Gustov gently shushed her.

Turning to Rod, he said, "So how bothered are you, really? The buyers are some of the wealthiest people in the world and when a girl is purchased, they make good money for themselves and their families. They live in complete luxury. They will also bring joy to their owners. Why would you begrudge this?" He shrugged. "Sure, they are fucked silly, but they know this and so do their families. Then they return home. Or maybe they are sold to a new owner, if more money is to be earned. The buyers draw up contracts with the families and these contracts are strictly followed for everyon'es benefit. Just because you may find the practice unbecoming, is it really for you to pass judgment on?"

She placed her other hand lightly on Rod's leg and slowly slid it up his thigh until it rested against his cock. His eyes flicked to hers and then back to the screen. He finally said, "When you explain it like that..." He could also see Lilly's soggy TO-GO BOX and it looked very inviting. He wanted to fuck her. He just couldn't get over ther hurdle. She admired him and also wanted him...badly.

Gustov said, "You can leave right now, if you're uncomfortable. Trust me when I say Annika and I are not troubled by this. The shoot will take longer, but we can work alone." He looked at Annika. "And I don't mind fucking her again." Snickering, he added, "I think I'm going to shove one of your wine bottles in her cunt and see what she thinks about that. It will make a very intriguing set of photos."

He looked from Gustov to Annika, who had reclined back on the cushion. Then his gaze fell to her wet panties, because she had started digging her fingers into the saturated cotton. "Pooosy," she said, closing her eyes as she arched her back. Her nipples glowed in the light and pointed toward the coffered ceiling.

Rod took two deep breaths and Lilly was reminded of how Sophia found her resolve to push forward. "I, I want to stay," he said.

"You are a good man, Mr. Michaels. I appreciate your willingness to make Annika's life better. Now, move her panties aside so we can get a good look at her...cunt. You want to see it, don't you?"

Rod gulped then touched her fingers and gently plied them away. "I do," he said. She sighed as he ran his fingers over the contours of her special place before hooking them into the seam along the crotch. His fingers danced across her sex as he manipulated the soaked cotton so as to expose her glistening lower lips. "Like this?"

"Thank you. That's perfect." Gustov looked pleased. "Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Rod said nothing but shook his head. His eyes were glued to Aniika's hairless, glistening cunt.

Lilly purred and Gustov said, "See, she doesn't mind." He picked up the other camera and took more pictures, fiddled with the lens and took more. Then he stopped and gazed between Lilly's thighs. The room was silent until Gustov said, "Her pussy is lovely, isn't it?"

"Jesus, yes," Rod said. Annika looked dumb but tilted her hips toward them.

"Poosy," she said.

Gustov nodded. "Okay, let's move to the next set. Let's get her dress out of the shot and I'd like her in the crotchless pair." He spoke Swedish to Lilly who got up so Rod could pull the dress away. She just stood and looked at him until Rod finally understood. Kneeling before her, he removed the TO-GO BOX panties and fumbled with the crotchless pair until he held them in such a way that she could step into them. She placed her hand delicately on his shoulder for balance. Rod pulled them up her thighs and Gustov said, "Lay her on the cushion, spread her legs and make sure I can see her pussy."

"Pooosy," she said, and she giggled.

Rod said, "Okay." He was grinning now; getting into the idea of Annika's position in life and how he might benefit from it.

Lilly went slack in Rod's strong arms. He gently positioned her back on the cushion, fussing with her hair, which she found adorable. Pleased with his tinkering, he knelt and spread her legs open. "Put her left foot on the cushion and push her left knee down," said Gustov. "Leave her right foot on the floor but move her ankle out. Really spread her legs open." Coming over to inspect Rod's work, he said, "Open the panties, Rod. I need to see that beautiful pink slit of hers."

"Oh, right."

Lilly sighed as Rod fiddled with the panties and grazed her girl part in the process. He was gentle and tentative and in another moment, the panties were properly positioned so that the lacing encircled her bright-pink rift. Gustov shot and shot and when he asked Rod to push her fingers into her sex, Rod went to work quickly, burying her index and middle fingers up to the third knuckle. Annika moaned at the intrusion. More pictures were taken and then Gustov said, "Rod, I want to ask you something."

Lilly whimpered and Rod asked, "What?"

"Don't get upset."

"Okay, what?"

"If I were to take pictures and video of you fucking her, do you think you could do it?" Lilly mewed and squirmed on the cushion, thrusting her hips slowly at Rod.

"Um..."

"Just wait and hear me out. It's not as easy as it seems."

"I didn't say anything."

Gustov ignored him. "Sometimes guys can't perform when someone else is in the room, particularly if that person is another man and he has a camera."

"Oh."

"I need you to stay hard, Rod, even when I get in close with the camera. I need to film your cock...penetrating her cunt and her mouth and...even...her asshole."

Rod said, "I don't want to wind up in the catalog." Lilly noted he didn't say he wouldn't fuck her and this made her grin.

"You won't. We always either crop the image or obscure the man's face. I have hundredes of picutes and videos of me fucking the shit out of this little cunt and you can't see my face in any of them. The buyers aren't interested in you anyway. They want to see how their potential property acts in various situations. They are discerning connoisseurs looking for proof that they are getting what they are paying so handsomely for."

"Really?"

"Yes." Gustov's slowly withdrew her fingers. He kissed their tips then gently placed her hand down. Next he flayed her lips open, showing Rod her bright-pink center and the lighter-pink bud of her hardened clit. Absently fiddling with it, he said, "I have clients in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Sweden and Saudi Arabia who would be very interested in a girl like her. With customers shopping for these kinds of...goods, discretion is paramount to all else. These people have enough wealth to keep someone like Annika as their plaything. Enough wealth, even, for someone like Annika's mother to approve of her daughter being such a plaything." Gustov pushed a finger inside his model's feminine groove and she ground her hips on it. "Just look at how beautiful Annika is when she's aroused."

"Um..."

"Try something for me, will you?" Gustov's finger was gently thrusting. "It's not asking much, but are you willing to try?"

Rod gulped and said, "Yes."

"Push your finger inside her pussy, next to mine. We will feel her together."

"I'm...I'm married."

"So what? I'm not asking you to divorce your wife. I'm giving you a chance to make Annika's life better."

Rod watched Gustov's finger slowly dip inside the folds of her cunt. She rolled her eyes back in her head and said, "Oooh. My pooosy."

"Oh, Jesus," Rod said. "I don't know."

"Sure you do, Rod." Gustov's voice was silk. "Just try it and if you don't enjoy it, that's perfectly okay. But will you at least try?"

There was a painfully long silence as Rod considered. And then he whispered, "Okay." Lilly gasped when Rod wormed his finger beside Gustov's and pushed.

Gustov smiled at Rod, "I think she likes it."

"Oh."

"Rod, do you like it?"

Sophia's husband stared as their fingers slowly pistoned into Annika's slit. He said, "It's so fucking wet." And then Rod laughed. It was too big and too loud for the moment and his cheeks flushed. "Sorry."

"It's okay. It's something that is new. Don't worry about it." Their fingering continued and Annika turned to putty. "Let me take a few pictures with our fingers inside her. Keep going in and out." After a minute of electronic clicks, he said, "I need to use both hands to hold the camera steady. Are you okay to keep doing it by yourself?"

Lilly writhed on the cushion, her hips grinding in slow, circular movements. She grapsed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Rod nodded and when Gustov slid out of her, Rod pushed a second finger inside. "I...I don't think I should have sex with her. I'm married," he repeated.

Gustov shot as he spoke. "I'm sure you love your wife but this isnt about her. And its not about love. Think about it carefully, Rod. You can fuck this beautiful girl for as long as you want. You can fuck her mouth and her cunt and even her little pink asshole, if you're so inclined. No one will ever find out, especially not your wife. Unless she's secretly one of the most wealthiest poeple in the world and buys...purchasable commodities."

Rod giggled at Gustov's joke. Appraising Annika, he asked, "Are you sure?"

Pausing from his work, Gustov said, "I'm going to put your mind at ease. I'm going to tell her you're going to fuck her."

Rod didn't say anything. He watched his fingers plunge into Annika's rift as Gustov spoke Swedish gibberish. Lilly, moaned, opened her legs further and said, "Yah," with as much accent as she could muster. "Fill my pooosy, no?" Then she fell into little yips and mewing sounds.

Gustove smiled. "There you go."

"Fuck," Rod whispered. "Really?"

"Really. Now, would you like to fuck her while I film it?"

Rod pumped his fingers and looked at her. He finally said, "Yes."

"Before we begin, why don't you taste her."

"Okay." Rod didn't need any more encouragment. He stopped fingering her and placed his hands in the hollows of her thighs, using his thumbs to splay open her lips. Dipping his head between her legs, Annika sighed when his tongue began licking her clit like a kitten to a bowl of milk. She loved being consumed and the hairs of his goatee only heightened the sensation. The little mechanical clicks of the camera started in earnest.

Annika said, "Ahh, my poosy is...happy!"

____

Sophia was quiet as she watched the video of her husband's face buried between Lilly's thighs. Gustov said, "We don't have to watch any more."

"No, I want to see this," said Sophia. Her legs were open and she was causally rubbing her cunt. They were back at the hotel suite, lounging around the sofas as the video played on the enormous flatscreen TV hung on the wall. The video continued for another forty minutes, capturing Rod and Lilly as they had sex in the window and then on various pieces of furniture around the room.

"He was never like this with me," Sophia said, referring to the moment her husband bent Lilly over a table, slid his dick into her bottom and took hold of her hair. He rode her hard, thrusting strongly enough for Lilly to yelp a few times. Her breasts bounced and jostled and slapped against the tabletop.

"Honestly, honey, you weren't missing anything," Lilly said. This wasn't entirely true. Rod had a nice cock and he knew how to use it. But she was sensitive to Sophai's feelings. She said this and then slid to the floor in front of Sophia. She parted the woman's ankles and placed her feet up on the cushion, which left her pussy open and perched within easy reach. Sophia gasped then moaned as Lilly slowly lapped.

Sophia sighed, ran her hand through Lilly's hair and said, "I like watching him fuck you, Annika." Lilly giggled into the flesh of Sophai's now very damp cunt.

Rod wasn't finished. Following the penetration of Annika's bottom, she was told by Gustov to kneel before him and suck his dick clean. He pulled her face tightly to his abdomen, forcing Annika to gag several times. Gustov eventually stepped from behind his camera and joined in the fun. She alternated between sucking each of them before they held her head tightly and pushed their rapiers into her mouth simultaneously. Rod pulled away after a few minutes, walked behind Lilly and positioned her on her hands and knees. He licked her pussy for some time and then finally pushed his cock inside her bottom again. He went back and forth between her bottom and her cunt, the camera catching each insertion with clarity. He thrusted a few times in each place before moving to the other. The video culminated at the simultaneous climax between the men. This wasn't really about Annika's pleasure, although she had enjoyed herself.

Sophia came at around the same time as the men in the video and Lilly was pleased that she had been in the center of their happiness. "Thank you," Sophia said, once she caught her breath. "I appreciate this. It's weird to say, but I feel better now."

Lilly kissed Sophia, this time on the lips. Their tongues swirled and when they finally parted, Lilly asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe nothing." A tear spilled down her cheek and she asked, "Can we all be together again?"

"May we film it?" Daddy asked.

Sophia shrugged. "Sure. I've never been filmed while having sex. It seems fun."

Gustov said with a twinkle in his eye, "I have clients in Europe that enjoy this content." Sophia giggled at the joke and Lilly felt like the afternoon was going to progress nicely.