Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 10.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another seemingly uncontrollable reaction causes Kat to reach out and take hold of Tua's dangling member and bring it to her mouth. She uses both hands to stroke it while she sucks on the top portion of his long cock. It only takes a minute for Tua to get hard. Kat thinks that he must be 9 or 10 inches long. Tua reaches down and starts playing with Kat's pussy, circling her clit. With her head upside down, Kat starts to take more and more of Tua's cock down her throat. After a few minutes, she is able to deepthroat most of Tua's monster.

Off in the distance, Steph on her stomach trying her best to suck as much of Maka's cock as she can get in her mouth and throat. It appears as if Maka's cock is much fatter. This goes on for a few more minutes until Tua pulls his long cock out of Kat's mouth. Tua walks over to Steph and Maka comes over to Kat. Without changing positions, Maka slides his fat cock into Kat's mouth. Kat's mouth is barely big enough to fit around his fat pole. But she does the best she can. Maka takes over where Tua left off by playing with her clit. Kat is having a hard time moaning with a huge cock in her mouth.

Instead of coming to the front to get a blowjob, Tua goes to the back and lines his cock up with Steph's wet pussy. He starts to push it in eliciting a small moan from Steph. Tua slides it in slowly and goes deeper and deeper with each thrust. Steph is now moaning louder with a nice cock pumping in and out of her tight pussy. Tua's fucking of Steph and Kat's inverted blowing of Maka goes on for several minutes before it is time to switch again.

Kat turns over onto her stomach and Tua walks over and slides his cock into her waiting mouth. She can taste the fresh sweetness of Steph's pussy all over his manhood. She really starts to work on his cock trying to get him to cum. Meanwhile, Maka has Steph on her back with her legs high in the air. He is spending extra time working his monster into her tiny hole. Steph is groaning, as he is so huge. About the time that Maka is able to get most of his monster cock inside Steph, Tua starts groaning. Kat knows he is about to cum because she has tasted precum for a few minutes now. Kat picks up the pace and firms her grip on his cock. In under a minute, Tua leans his head back and lets his cum flow into Kat's mouth. It is steady, but not overwhelming. Kat swallows what he gives her and then lets his member go.

Tua smiles down at Kat and then walks over to Steph. Just then Maka comes running over to Kat with his cock in his hand. He fires a shot of cum that hits Kat in her nose. Kat opens her mouth and Maka is able to set his cock on her tongue before the barrage of cumshots continues. Heavy shot after heavy shot come pouring into Kat's mouth. It is like she is drinking warm pineapple puree as Maka's seed goes past her tongue and down her throat. Finally the pour stops and she licks her lips and swallows one last time.

Kat cleans up her face and then looks over to Steph and sees that Tua is still erect and is pounding Steph hard doggystyle. She also sees that Tua has pushed a pink dildo into Steph's ass. Steph groans and cums hard at the artificial double penetration.

Maka speaks up, "Tua it's time."

Kat does not know what that means, so she watches intently. Tua removes the pink dildo and helps Steph to her feet. Maka goes to the table and lies on his back. Kat sees that he is still erect. Steph climbs on top and lowers herself onto Maka's huge member. The extra lubrication from her last orgasm helps. Tua comes over and lets Kat blow him to keep him erect. Steph rides for a few minutes before his cock is deep in her pussy. Steph grinds for a few moments, before she shakes in another orgasm.

Then Tua steps away from Kat again and heads over to the other table. He steps up on a stool and positions himself behind Steph who is leaned over and onto Maka's chest. Kat cannot believe what she is about to see. Steph stops grinding when she feels Tua come up behind her and put his hands on her ass. He lines his long cock up to the entrance of Steph's pink puckerhole. He slowly starts to push his cock in. Steph winces and groans at the invasion. Tua is gentle and patient. He slowly works his cock in more and more until finally a good portion of Tua's dick is in Steph's ass and at least half of Maka's dick is in her pussy. The guys develop a slow synchronized rhythm that adds speed over time. Kat is leaning back on her table playing with her pussy and watching an unbelievable scene.

Once the guys are in and Steph has relaxed her ass and pussy, she starts to moan wildly as she is having one orgasm after another. The continued clinching from the orgasms is too much for the guys. Maka is the first to pop sending a hefty load of cum into Steph's pussy. He grunts with each pulse of his cock. Tua is not far behind and he pushes his cock deep into Steph's ass and unloads his second round of cum into Steph's bowels. Both guys leave their cocks in until they are completely drained.

Tua pulls out of Steph and walks over to Kat. She reaches down and strokes his cock and gathers up the cum sitting on his cock. She brings it to her mouth. Steph carefully climbs off of Maka and stands gingerly. Maka gets up and comes over to Kat. Kat cleans up his dripping manhood. Steph lies down on the massage table. Kat walks over to Steph and kisses her on the mouth. Then Kat moves down to Steph's pussy and starts licking and sucking. Using her tongue and fingers, Kat is able to clean up the messy cum that the boys shot inside of her. Kat is gentle as she assumes Steph's parts are tender after two big cocks just had their way with her. Steph appreciates the cleanup and pulls Kat in for another kiss. There is a moment of snowballing what is left in Kat's mouth.

The guys take this opportunity to get dressed. The girls thank the guys for their 'service' and they leave with big smiles on their faces. Steph and Kat use the facility showers and get cleaned up. Steph decides she is going back to the room to nap. Kat thinks that is a good idea and does the same.

Afternoon comes and goes. Kat does sneak away late afternoon for another series with the three concierges. After the other two guys leave, Alex pulls Kat aside to talk. He says,

"Kat, me and the guys are thankful for the regular blowjobs, really we are. But we'd really like to get some sex. What do you say about next time? We can even do it one on one."

Kat frowns and says, "Alex, I appreciate your consideration. While I am very free with blowjobs in my pursuit of cum, I don't have sex with that many people. Just not my thing right now."

Alex retorts, "But I hooked you up with this room, which I assume you have used freely the past few days."

"Are you spying on me Alex?"

"No No No. I would not do that to you. I came in here to make sure it was clean and didn't need any supplies and I saw you took a shower and the bed looked a bit ruffled."

Kat pauses and thinks. She needs to do something. She does like using this room.

"I might have an idea. Let me get back to you later today."

They go their separate ways. Kat spends the rest of the afternoon with her mom and younger brother. Then they head back to the room to get ready for dinner. Kat's family and Junior's family decide to get together for dinner. Kat and Junior sit together, but do not do anything to bring attention to their new romance. But after dinner, Kat asks if she can hang out with Junior. Both sets of parents say it is okay as long as they make their curfew.

Kat leads Junior out the front door around the side of the hotel and in the side door. Then she leads him up the stairs to the 5th floor, through the hallway around the corner and then into the room that has the ice machine. Kat pulls out a key card and lets them into the room in the back. Junior walks in and wonders what this room is and why Kat has access.

Kat responds as she locks the door, "Please don't ask questions you really don't want the answer to."

She pulls him over to the bed and lays him down and crawls on top. They start kissing with a purpose. Kat leans him forward and takes his shirt off, then her own. Junior appreciates her big breasts swinging free. But he does not get to enjoy them yet as she leans down and starts kissing him again. They kiss for a few minutes before Kat breaks the kiss and pulls away from Junior. She stands up and helps him out of his shorts and underwear. His cock is already nice and hard. Kat pulls off her skirt and slides her thong off. Junior looks at a naked Kat and smiles. Then she leans down and takes Junior's hard cock in her hand and slowly slides her mouth down on it. Junior leans back and moans.

Kat works over his cock with her hands and her mouth. She can taste his precum, but doesn't want him to cum just yet. She takes her mouth off of his cock and lets go of her grip. She quickly crawls up on top of Junior grinding her pelvis on his cock and kissing him aggressively. Then she moves up a little more and pushes her tits into his face. He takes the hint and takes them in his hands. Then he puts his mouth on her nipple and sucks with all he has. Kat leans her head back and moans. Then Junior moves over to her other nipple and does the same.

Even though Kat is enjoying the attention on her nipples, she is after something more substantial. She climbs up even further and positions her dripping pussy above Junior's mouth. He leans forward slightly and puts his tongue on her box. Kat moans and grinds on his face. Junior reaches up and tweaks Kat's nipples while he works his mouth on her pussy. When Junior lets his head fall back on the pillow, Kat fallows him down and slides her pussy back over his mouth. Kat moves her pussy around where she wants him to lick.

Kat feels an orgasm summoning inside her loins and puts her hand on her clit. She friggs it fast and within a couple minutes her orgasm comes to the front. She positions herself just above Junior's mouth and lets loose a small squirting orgasm. She drenches his face and drowns his mouth with pussy juice. He dutifully swallows everything that Kat gives him. Kat rubs her sopping pussy all over his mouth enticing him to clean her up.

Then Kat starts to slide down. She comes even with his face and kisses him. "Thank you,' she says with a smile.

Kat adds, "I want to feel you inside me. Are you ready?"

Junior nods yes. Kat sits up and using her hand positions his erection at the entrance of her waiting pussy. It takes a second for his bulbous cockhead to pop through. When it does, Kat moans. After his head is past the entrance, the rest of him slides in easy as her pussy is very wet from her orgasm. She rocks back and forth and puts her hands on his ample chest. She quickly finds a rhythm she likes. Before she knows it, she sees a contorted look on his face and then he pushes his hips forward. He lets loose a massive shot of cum that paints the insides of Kat's pussy. Shot after shot of hot cum flows into her pussy. Kat continues to rock and grips her pussy pulling every bit of man juice out of him.

She waits a minute to let Junior come down from his orgasm and then she slowly pulls off. She clinches her pussy so as to not let any of Junior's cum escape. She slides down and takes his cock in her mouth. She can taste herself on it and sucks him very thoroughly to clean him up. Junior remains hard given Kat's continued attention. She blows him for several minutes deepthroating him several times.

Junior pulls her off of his cock and puts her on all fours. He grabs his cock and pushes it into her hot pussy from behind. Kat is wet from her previous orgasms and Junior's first load. Within a few strokes he is buried deep. Kat is moaning loudly as his big cock fills her up. He grabs hold of her hips and starts pounding her pussy hard. This sends Kat into a frenzy and she cums again. Their combined juices starts flowing down her leg. Kat's orgasm causes her to clinch Junior's dick and that friction pushes him into his second orgasm. Junior pushes his cock all the way in and starts shooting cum into her pussy again. Kat relishes the feeling of his pulsing dick inside her pussy.

They both slowly come down from their orgasm. They are both worn out and panting. Junior pulls his softening cock out of Kat's sloppy pussy and lies down next to her. Kat puts her head on Junior's chest and smiles. Kat uses her hands and gathers up cum and pussy juice off of Junior's manhood and brings it to her mouth. Kat says, "You have a nice piece of meat here Junior. However, I was really hoping you were going to cum in my mouth. That's where I wanted it."

"I'm sorry. You felt so amazing and I could not hold out. I promise to try to do better if you give me another try."

"You're forgiven. And I plan to give you more opportunities."

They rest a little and joke and talk. Then Junior sits up and surprisingly straddles Kat, takes his manhood in his hand. He aims it to her mouth and she willingly opens up. After the first several strokes, his cock his hard again. She reaches around and grips Junior's ass and pulls him into her causing his cock to go deep in her throat. He gently face-fucks her going deep each time. This goes for a while until Junior pulls out, leans back, and dismounts Kat. He pulls her down so she is completely flat on her back and raises her legs up. He enters her sloppy pussy very easily and starts pumping away. They share moans in between lustful kisses. It only takes Junior a few minutes before he grunts and dumps another load in her pussy.

As he pulls away, Kat jokes with him again, "That wasn't my mouth Junior. Didn't we talk about this?"

Junior has a smirk on his face and says, "Sorry Kat. As I said your pussy is amazing. Let me give it to you now. Better late than never"

Junior straddles Kat again and she sucks him clean. She loves the taste of herself on a man's dick and it is even better if there are remnants of cum on there as well. She smiles and swallows the juicy bits she was able to get. Junior lies down on his back exhausted.

Kat suggests they need to get back as they are getting close to their curfew. She tells him that she is going to take a quick shower before she heads back. She tells him that he does not need to wait. Junior says okay and stands up and gets dressed. He kisses her good-bye and heads out.

Kat lies there and considers what just happened. She likes Junior a lot, but is still surprised with herself that slept with him. On a positive note, she is happy that it appears as if she has another regular sex partner. But what is she going to do with her sloppy cum filled pussy? Then it hits her. She reaches over and grabs her phone. She calls Steph.

She answers, "Everything okay Kat?"

"Yes Steph. Never been better. But I could use a little assistance. I hope you can help."

"Are you okay? Tell me where you are and I'll be there right away."

Kat tells her where she is, and carefully gets up and props the door. Then she returns to the bed. 5 minutes later Steph knocks and walks in, looks at Kat, naked and spread eagle on the bed. She closes the door behind her and approaches the bed smiling.

Steph asks, "So, what do we have here?"

Kat replies, "I know you can keep a secret, so I will tell you. Junior and I had a little fun last night. I sucked his cock and swallowed his load. Then tonight, we came to this room and had sex a few times. Each time he busted inside my pussy. So I am quite full. Can you help me out?"

Steph smiles, "I knew you two were going to hook up. This is an enticing predicament. I think I'd be happy to help."

She crawls on the bed and kisses Kat. Her tongue explores Kat's mouth and with a sensual suck of her bottom lip they separate.

Steph asks, "Did he cum in your mouth too?"

"Not exactly. I may have dipped in the honey pot myself a little while I waited for you to get here."

"Well, he tastes good. Let me get the rest."

Steph moves her way down between Kat's legs. She dives into her still swollen pussy. She licks up and down her slit and then sucks on her pussy lips. Then she comes up and attends to Kat's clit. Kat moans loudly at the thorough attention that Steph is giving her. Steph pulls back a little and sticks two fingers deep in Kat's pussy and pulls out a good amount of cum. She reaches up and feeds it to Kat. Kat moans as she licks the cum off of Steph's fingers. Steph repeats this process until there is no more cum to be retrieved. Then Steph rolls on her back and indicates that Kat should follow her.

Kat sits up and lowers her pussy on top of Steph's open mouth and does a strong push. She pushes a sizable amount of cum out of her pussy and into Steph's waiting mouth. Steph swishes it around her mouth a little and then swallows it down. Steph reaches up with her left hand and pulls Kat's pussy down to her face. With her right hand she starts massaging Kat's clit. Kat starts grinding on Steph's face until she pushes down one more time and lets go of another orgasm. This fills Steph's mouth with the remaining portion of Junior's cum mixed with Kat's pussy juice.

Kat stays there long enough for her orgasm to subside and for Steph to clean up her pussy. Then she dismounts. She lies next to Steph in complete bliss. Steph leans over and kisses Kat again. They share the savory flavor of Junior's cum and Kat's pussy nectar.

As they lay there in the aftermath, Kat speaks up, "Thanks for coming up and helping me out with my problem."

Steph responds. "I am always available to help you out with this kinda problem."

"I am so glad you said that because I have another problem I am hoping you can help me with."

"Really? I'm listening."

"I feel terrible even bringing this up, let alone asking you for such a big favor."

"It's okay, tell me about your dilemma."

Kat tells her about meeting the concierge and how it turned into 3 concierges and how the use of this room came about. Then she tells Steph about Alex saying that he and the guys want sex as future payment for what they have provided.

Kat says, "Even though it does not appear as such because I just had sex with Junior, I am very particular who I have sex with. I may not always be that way and I certainly don't judge. I want to keep using this room, but don't want to have sex with these three guys."

Steph pauses and thinks and says, "I see your dilemma, so you are suggesting that maybe I would be take your place?"

Kat looks down and says, "I feel awful even having this conversation. Maybe you should forget that I ever mentioned it."

"It's okay. We are good friends right? You should feel free to talk to me about all of this stuff. I will take care of this for you. But you will owe me one."

Kat smiles and says, "I am slightly afraid to owe you one, but thank you so much for doing this."

Steph responds, "Set it up and let me know."

Kat responds, "I hate to ask you another favor. But it is 5 minutes short of my curfew and I still need to get cleaned up."

Steph smiles and says, "This is an easy one. I will text your mom and tell her that I ran into you and that is why you are late. It should gain you about 15 minutes."

Kat jumps up, kisses Steph and tells her, "You are the very best. Thank you again."

With that, they go their separate ways and Kat gets back to her room just in time.

The next day is a sight seeing day. Kat goes with her family and sees the island and all its touristy things. It is quite enjoyable. However, by the time Kat gets back to the hotel, she is absolutely 'feening'. She goes through her rolodex of people on the island to see if she can schedule a quick hookup. She texts Junior to see what he is up to. He responds by saying that he and his parents are on the other side of the island having dinner and he is not due home until after their curfew. Strike one. She texts Richard to see what he is up to. He responds by saying he is having a business meeting with Tony. They have no idea when they are due to finish. Strike two and three.