Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 10.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asks her mom if she can head down to the lobby to talk to the concierge about options for things to do tomorrow. She gives the okay. Kat practically runs downstairs to see if one of her three concierge hookups is there. To her disappointment, there is someone at the desk that she does not recognize.

As Kat approaches the concierge desk, the woman at the station sees her and smiles, "Aloha ma'am. How may I be of service?"

Kat responds, "I was looking for Alex. He has helped me out before."

The new concierge replies, "Alex, Kahi, Kai, and Mikel all needed to go to one of our other locations to assist in a transition there. They should be back at their post here in a day or two. Is there something I can do for you?"

Kat looks dejected, "No ma'am. I am okay for now. Thank you."

Kat heads back to her room with her mind spinning. She needs some cum. She is starting to have withdrawal pains. Reluctantly, she sends a text to Steph, "H-E-L-P!"

Steph tells her to come to her room. She texts her mom letting her know that she ran into Steph and will be a while longer. She runs up there as fast as she can. When she gets to the door, it is propped open. She knocks gently and walks in. From inside the room, she hears a 'come in, we're in here'. Kat walks through the foyer and into the living room. She sees Steph naked and riding someone on the couch. In between moans, Steph waves her over.

"Hi Kat. Ohhhh. This is Hani. Ohhhhhh."

Hani looks up and nods. He is a very attractive guy who looks to be slightly older than Kat.

Steph continues, "Ohhhh. Yes. Right there. I know what you are going to say Kat. Uhhhh. Yes. Keep doing that. You have been gone all day and now you are hungry. Oh my. Am I right?"

Kat looks partially confused and partially turned on. She replies, "Uh yes. That is exactly right. How did you know?"

"Remember I know about your aggressive desire to have cum regularly. Ohhh. Also know that I am married to Richard and we share everything. He told me that he lined your family up with the tour. Ohhhh. Yes. Hani, your cock is so wonderful."

Kat says, "Well I don't mean to interrupt. But all of my options are busy for the rest of the night."

Steph struggles to talk but says, "This option is open Kat. I lined up this meeting with Hani. Uhhhh yes. So that I could spend some time with his magnificent member and so you could have his juicy cum load."

"But... But..."

"No Butts," Steph says as she reluctantly stops moving on top of Hani and lifts up off of him and stands up. She staggers over and kisses Kat hello. Kat looks down and sees that Hani has at least a 10" cock that is veiny and super hard. It is glistening with Steph's pussy juices. Kat cannot take her eyes off of it. She feels her pussy getting wet.

Steph sees Kat's face in wonder. She asks, "Would you like to take it for a test drive?"

Without removing her eyes from Hani's massive tool she says, "I...I... No. But can I suck on it?"

"Oh yes. I'll take a little break."

Steph goes over to the other couch and sits down and spreads her legs wide open. Her pussy is flayed open and red from all punishment this monster cock has given her. Kat is still looking down at the massive erection in front of her. She walks around to the other side of the couch and says hello to Hani. She takes off her blouse, her bra, and her skirt. Then she gets on her knees and reaches out with both hands and seizes his enormous member. Then she brings her mouth down to it.

Steph mentions from the other couch, "He has amazing stamina for such a young buck. But when he explodes, it's going to be enormous."

Kat spends considerable effort sucking and stroking Hani's monster cock. She even tries some of the tricks that she learned in an earlier lesson. She deepthroats him the best she can. But he just won't cum. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Steph rubbing her pussy and moaning slightly. When Kat comes up for air, Steph stops masturbating and stands up. She tells Kat. "Let me get back in there."

Steph hovers over Hani reverse cowgirl. She slowly lowers herself onto his big cock. As she slides down, she lets out a huge moan. She pulls back up and then all the way down again. Each time down a louder moan escapes from Steph. Kat leans down and starts pinching and licking Steph's nipples. Steph's moans get louder. Kat reaches down and starts fingering Steph's clit. Steph groans and her body goes stiff. Steph suddenly throws her head back, pulls off of Hani's cock and starts squirting. The first squirt hits Kat in her chest. Kat leans back and the next two squirts cover Kat's tits. Steph shakes a little more and sits back down on Hani's erection. She drives all the way down to the hilt and then back up. Kat resumes her frigging of Steph's clit, faster this time. After a minute, Steph jumps up again. Kat's ready and plows her face right on Steph's pussy. She happily accepts a load of juice from Steph. Kat licks up and down and all around Steph's pussy gathering up any juicy nectar that has escaped.

Steph then falls to her knees and crawls over to the other couch, "I'm done," she says exasperatedly.

Kat looks at Hani and smiles. She asks, "Are you going to cum for me big boy? All this buildup and sex has to have caused you to build up a huge load."

Kat reaches out and pulls him to his feet. She takes both hands and strokes his soaked cock. She says, "Do you think if I put my young mouth back on your cock that you could find it in your heart to give me that huge bust?"

Kat starts stroking him harder and faster. Hani starts to moan. She stands him up to gain maximum leverage.

Kat continues, "I'd really like to taste your salty cum in my mouth and feel your warm load go down my throat and into my belly. Are you going to give it to me?"

Hani shakes his head yes. Kat starts sucking his cock, her mouth matching the pace of her hands. She starts going deeper, pulls one hand off his cock and starts massaging his balls. This goes on for a few more minutes and then finally it comes. Hani thrusts his head back and his hips forward. An enormous eruption of cum explodes from his cock and into Kat's mouth. She gulps down the first offering. The second offering is even bigger. Some of it comes squirting out of the sides of her mouth and flows onto Hani's balls. She swallows what's left. Another mammoth shot hits the back of her throat and pushes out the sides of her mouth. She swallows and pulls back to gain her breathe. The next shot hits her in the nose and splatters her face. Then she opens her mouth back up and the next offering fires right into her mouth. She swallows. She puts her mouth over his hose and expertly handles the last few shots that Hani gives her. It is the biggest load that Kat has ever experienced. Hani pulls away and sits down. Kat sits there shocked.

By now Steph has recovered. She crawls over to Hani, picks up his softening cock and cleans him up. She then moves over to Kat and kisses her. She uses her fingers to gather the cum that is all over her face and feeds it to Kat. Then she leans down and starts licking and slurping the portion that fell on her tits. She stops on her nipples and gives them a small workover. Then she comes back up and shares a kiss with Kat again. Their tongues dance and they share the bits of cum left in their mouths. When Steph breaks the kiss she leans back and asks Kat of she feels better.

With a huge smile Kat replies. "I do. I am taken aback. Hani, you're like a God. I agree with Steph. You have a magnificent dick and that is one hell of a cum load you have there."

Hani finally speaks, "Thank you Kat. You are free to enjoy it as much as time permits."

Kat looks at Steph and says, "Steph, I hate to drink and run, but I need to get cleaned up and get home. As usual you are an absolute lifesaver."

"You owe me two now!"

"Dang it!"

Kat heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Steph and Hani get dressed. Just after, Richard comes walking in the door. Richard shakes Hani's hand and says. "Was my wife good to you Hani?"

Steph jumps in, "I certainly was. We were having our usual good time, competing to see who was going to cum first. Then Kat showed up and helped Hani cheat."

Hani responds, "Cheat. I did no such thing!"

Richard says, "Kat was here?"

Just then Kat comes out of the bathroom, "I'm still here Richard."

"Oh. Did you have fun with Hani as well?"

Kat replies. "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, but I have to get back to my room asap. I'll see you in the morning."

She kisses Richard, walks over and kisses Steph. Then she kisses Hani and says, "Thanks again you two." Then she leaves.

Steph looks at her husband and says, "Hon, I will tell you all about our evening, but I have a mess to clean up first."

Richard replies, "A mess? Did Hani squirt his cum all over the place again?"

Steph laughs and says, "No, Kat made sure that didn't happen. But Kat made me squirt all over the place."

"Oh. Well then. I'll leave you to it. Hani, nice to see you."

And Richard walks off toward the bedroom. Steph gives Hani a big kiss and lets him out the door as well. Then she sighs and heads over to the living room to clean up her mess.

Then next morning Kat has breakfast with her family and then heads over to Richard's room for her second internship meeting. Upon entering, Richard gives her a big hug and kiss. He asks, "Did you have fun last night?"

Kat replies. "Well, two things I wanted to talk to you about. One, I came back from the day trip with the family and I was having what I can best describe as withdrawals. I had not had any cum for almost 24 hours and I was feening something fierce. And none of the guys I have spent time with this week were available. I did not want to call Steph, but I panicked. What do I do to keep myself out of being desperate like that again?"

Richard considers her question and then says, "You won't be able to plan for every situation. But you will be able to plan for most if you are proactive. You knew you were going to be gone all day with your family the night before. So, in theory, you could have lined up options for when you got back."

"You are right Richard. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. In the scenarios where the day surprises you, you have to improvise. Remember your training. Observe and analyze your surroundings and your risk points. And be ready to jump when an opportunity presents itself. That is why I told you that you should not spend so much time at the house. It can make you lazy and your skills get rusty quite quickly."

"You are right again Richard. I feel like I let you down."

"How so?"

"You have taught me how to handle many situations including the one last night and I failed."

"Did you get the cum you needed last night?"

"Oh yeah and then some."

"Did you get caught?"

"No."

"Did you put any pressure on any of your relationships?"

"Well, I put Steph in a bad situation for the second time in 24 hours. Now I owe her."

Richard laughs, "I've heard about both of those. Listen. Steph is very good at this. She knew you were not an expert just yet. So she planned last night for you. And when you called, she was delighted that it played out how she hoped it would. A little secret I'll let you in on. Steph reached out to Hani a couple weeks ago and lined this up. She asked him to refrain from cumming for at least a week. And for the past couple days, she has been meeting him a couple times a day jerking him off, giving him blowjobs, and bringing up to the brink and then letting him down. He has been creating that load you got last night for a week."

Kat sits there with her mouth wide open in disbelief.

Richard continues, "Steph loves it when you call her. She considers herself as much of a mentor to you as I do. And by the way, that trick you did last night making her squirt was awesome. It was a wildcard she did not expect."

Kat smiles and then frowns, "I am sorry I got her into this situation with the 3 concierges. I feel like I should call it off."

"Steph would not have accepted it if she did not know what she was getting herself into. My advice to you and to her was that you should be there and participate, even if you decide not to have sex with any of the guys."

Kat frowns again and asks, "It doesn't bother you that she is going to go have sex with 3 guys?"

"Steph and I have been together for a long time. We are each other's absolute best friends and soul mates. And we are completely honest with each other. I know that even though I might be good in bed and have been blessed with good size that I was not going to keep her satisfied. It is also true the other direction. Do you think she should be upset that I have taken you on as a protégé? Most women would feel very insecure if their husband was screwing a young, incredibly sexy teenager. But instead she asked if she could participate. We always know that we are coming back to the other when the sun goes down."

Kat gazes at Richard in wonder, "I envy your relationship. I feel blessed to be a part of your lives. You're wonderful people and you have been good to me."

Richard smiles and says, "Likewise. Now let's get this internship stuff out of the way, so we can have some fun. I have been so busy working that I have not had an orgasm since I was with you last."

"Let's get a move on then. I can't wait."

They spend the next 30 minutes going over strategy and assignments for the internship. They talk about meeting schedule when they get back home, always leaving an opportunity for some 'quality time' after.

Then suddenly, Richard puts away his paperwork, stands up, gathers Kat up in his arms and carries her to the bedroom. He lays her down on the bed and starts to get undressed. Kat quickly does the same. Richard leans down over Kat and kisses her passionately. He kisses her neck and then continues down. He spends time with his hands and mouth pleasuring her breasts much to Kat's delight. Her nipples harden at the attention. Richard kisses down her stomach and then lifts her legs in the air. He takes a brief moment to admire Kat's hairless, perfect pussy. Then he notices that Kat has her buttplug in. He smiles. Then he starts kissing the insides of her thighs and breathing heavily on her wet snatch. Kat is going wild with the anticipation.

Richard finally slides his tongue all the way up her slit and back down. Then he does some tongue fucking of her wet hole. He tongues up her pussy again stopping on her clit and sucking gently. He slowly slides two fingers inside her pussy and keeps licking her clit. This drives Kat wild and she moans and quivers. Richard pulls his fingers out and moves down to her plug. He picks up the pace on her clit and starts moving the plug in and out of her ass. Kat moans loudly and pulls Richard's head down harder on her clit. Richard picks up the pace even more causing Kat to explode in a big orgasm. Richard keeps sucking and licking the juices as fast as they leak out.

Richard slides the buttplug all the way back in and leaves it there. He kisses his way back up to Kat's mouth. Their tongues tango sharing the flavor of Kat's orgasm in their mouths. Richard breaks the kiss and sits up. Kat takes a peek at his hard erection. She reaches down and grips it with her hand and guides it toward her ready pussy. Then she slides her body down until the tip of his cock enters her love box. She tilts her head back and smiles. Richard gets the hint. He leans down to kiss her again and slowly slides the tip in further. Then he pulls it back out and only gives her the tip again. He repeats this process several times. Kat reaches behind Richard and grabs his ass in an attempt to pull him in. That doesn't work. Richard speeds up the pace, still only giving her the tip. Kat starts whining and moaning. She wants more of Richard inside of her, but this feels really good too. She wraps her legs around his waist and tries to pull him in. But Richard is strong and resists.

This goes on for a few more seconds before Kat relents and loosens her pull on his waist. She lies back and enjoys the teasing. She feels an orgasm building. This continues for several more moments, until finally Kat wraps her legs around him again and pulls him in like an MMA move. He relents and shoves his cock deep inside in one thrust. Kat is very wet from her previous orgasm and the several minutes of teasing. When she feels his cock go all way in and hit her cervix, she jerks and lets go of another orgasm. Richard feels her pussy clench his cock and spasm. Mission accomplished.

Richard pulls out of her sopping wet pussy and climbs up her body until his hard cock is even with her face. He takes a hold of it and jerks it a few times. Richard groans and Kat opens her mouth just in time as a powerful stream of cum shoots in. She holds it and waits for a second. The second one is right behind it. She swallows. Then Richard leans forward and puts the tip of his cock just inside Kat's mouth. He continues to jerk his dick until every last drop has made it to her mouth. Kat swallows it all and then looks up at Richard and smiles.

Richard then dismounts and slides Kat down even on the bed. He flips her over and crawls on top of her legs. He reaches down and starts massaging her ass. He squeezes and jiggles the buttplug around. Then Richard reaches down and pulls it out slowly. He slides it back in and then back out. Kat's orgasm has made this area nice and lubricated. Richard removes the plug and sits it on the bed. He slowly pushes the tip of his cock into her ass. When his head pops through, Kat moans. A little bit in and then back out. A little more in and back out. He takes his time and slowly works his cock into Kat's ass. It is a battle for Kat between pleasure and pain. She appreciates that the buttplug has loosened her up some and that Richard is going slow. She appreciates that Steph and Tif have both taught her how to relax. After a few minutes, Richard has about half his dick sunk inside of her. He continues to slowly fuck her ass and soon it is all pleasure for Kat and she rears her ass up hoping to get more. Richard complies and sinks a little deeper into her ass. And then a little more. And a little more. Soon Richard is quite deep and increases his pace.

Finally Kat hears Richard grunt, push his manhood in one more time and dump his load in her ass. The unusual feeling of cum hitting the inner walls of her rectum sends her over the top and she orgasms again. Richard continues to pump cum into her ass and then stays inside of her until his cock goes limp. He slowly pulls out of her and then rolls off of her. She scoots over to meet him and they kiss. They lie there for a few more moments until they both get up to take a shower.

Once in the shower together, Richard soaps up a loofa and washes Kat from head to toe making sure to spend extra time on her most sensitive parts. Now it is up to her to return the favor. She soaps up the loofa again and washes him. Then she sits the loofa down and pours liquid soap in her hand. She gently scrubs Richard's cock and balls. She kisses Richard passionately while continuing to wash his manhood. The kissing and the rubbing gets Richard's engine going and his cock begins to swell. Soon he is rock hard again. Kat rinses him off. Then he turns her around and bends her over. He takes her from behind. Her pussy is still wet and juicy from the earlier activities. It takes him no time to get all the way inside of her. He pulls on her hips and starts picking up the pace. The sounds of wet bodies smacking can be heard all the way in the living room.

Just then the door to the bathroom opens and Steph comes in. "Hello you two. Looks like the internship meeting is going well."

Richard slows down the pace but does not stop. Kat looks up at Steph and is worried what she is going to think. Steph leans down to get eye level with Kat. She kisses her and then says, "Please enjoy my husband. I am going to go over here and watch if you don't mind." Then she heads over to Richard and kisses him and says, "I'd like you to cum in her tight young pussy if you would. I would enjoy spending some time cleaning her up."