Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 10.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Steph walks away and pulls her dress off. She is wearing no bra. She slides two fingers in her thong and slides it down to the floor. Then she walks over and sits on the counter and spreads her legs. She licks her fingers and then moves down to her pussy and starts rubbing it slowly.

Richard is still moving in and out of Kat's pussy nice and deep. As they both watch Steph masturbate, he picks the pace back up again. Then Steph speeds up and really starts friggin her clit. Then Richard increases his pace and his depth. He puts his hands back on Kat's hips and starts pulling her into him as he pounds away at her pussy. Kat starts one long moan and she is nearing an orgasm. Then suddenly Steph tilts her head back and lets out a big grunt as she gives herself an orgasm. Richard plunges his cock all the way in and fires his orgasm deep inside Kat's pussy. Kat feels the spasm of Richard's cock as each spurt of cum shoots inside of her.

He holds his cock in her until his orgasm is done. Then Kat spins around and cleans Richard off before he gets back in the water. Steph comes over and positions herself at the exit of the shower. Kat walks over to meet her and Steph shoves her face into Kat's pussy and starts licking. Kat puts one leg up on the tub, which is next to the shower and her hands up on the wall for balance. Steph then sticks two fingers inside of Kat in search of her husbands cum. She keeps hitting Kat's g-spot as she fingers her pussy. Steph starts sucking Kat's clit causing her to have an orgasm. The contractions push all of Richard cum out of her pussy and some of her own nectar into Steph's waiting mouth. Steph swishes it around in her mouth and then swallows it.

They all sit for a moment and laugh at what just happened. They all dry off and get dressed.

Kat tells Steph, "I was worried when you came in. I felt like I was doing something wrong and I just got caught."

Steph responds, "I could tell. That is why I reassured you that it was okay. And I will keep reassuring you."

Kat says, "Thank you Steph. You're amazing."

Kat kisses each of them good-bye and leaves the room. She heads back to her room thinking a nap sounds great about now.