Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.2

Story Info
Kat’s weekend in Germany continues.
13.6k words
4.79
4k
6
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter seven Part two: Kat's Weekend in Germany

This is module two, chapter seven. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. Chapter seven has her in Germany during her internship. In part one Kat arrives in Germany and the fun begins. Part two is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

Not long after finally going to sleep, around 7:30 am, Tif's phone starts ringing. She reaches out and finds it just to silence it. It rings again. She silences it again. A minute later Kat's phone rings. Kat sighs and thinks it must be important so she answers it with a groggy 'hello'.

The voice on the other end asks, "Are you still sleeping? What are you doing? I'd like to get breakfast. I'm hungry."

"Sorry Cynthia. We had a late night so we are late getting out of bed."

"Late night? Doing what? Doing who? I feel so out of the loop. Catch me up."

"Why don't you come to our room and we'll catch you up."

"I'll be there in a 2 minutes."

Kat gets out of bed and slightly props the door to their hotel room open and then crawls back in bed. She yells over to Tif, "Hey... Cynthia will be here in a couple minutes. Wake up sleepy head. I think we should be vague about the actual happenings at the house party last night."

Tif grumbles, "Okay. I got it."

A couple minutes later Cynthia comes through the door securing it after she walks through. When she walks into the room she stops dead and comments, "Dang. It must have been a hell of a night for both of you to still be in bed. Can I join you?"

Kat replies, "It depends."

"Depends on what?"

"You said you were hungry. Do you want some cum?"

"I could use some cum, who has it?"

Kat pulls an arm out from under the covers and points over to Tif.

"I should have known. Do you want to tell me who it is before or after I suck it out of you?"

Tif mumbles, "After."

Cynthia gets appropriately comfortable before crawling under the covers next to Tif. Cynthia kisses all over Tif's neck and body before moving to her tits. A few minutes later she leaves the erect nipples behind and heads down below. Tif is still sensitive from the happenings a few hours before. Within minutes Tif's moans turn to an all out groan. Her body shakes through a small orgasm.

Once Tif calms down, Cynthia rolls onto her back and pulls Tif over on top of her. She says, "You know the drill. On top of my face. I want the rest of that tasty load."

Tif crawls up on top of her and hovers her pussy above Cynthia's mouth, who goes to work on her pussy again. Tif gyrates her hips as Cynthia pinches her nipples hard. A few minutes later, Tif moans again as another orgasm shoots through her body pushing the rest of last night's jizz into Cynthia's waiting mouth.

After the last vibrations calm in her body and Cynthia cleans all remains, Tif crawls off of Cynthia and rolls back over to her pillow. Cynthia props herself up on an elbow and then asks, "So whose load did I swallow this time? Someone I know?"

Tif answers, "It was a fine donation from 2 guys."

"Yeah there was a lot in there. I didn't think it was one orgasm. Who were these two guys?"

"One was Jacques. The other was Stefan."

"Our bodyguard slash driver slash escort slash man candy guy?"

"Yep. That's him."

"Oh. Do tell."

The girls spend the next 15 minutes going over the past couple days explaining the sex with Lukas and with Stefan and Jacques while leaving out most of the details of the circumstances before it. Cynthia replies, "Well I'm sad. I am sorry I was hunkered down a bit. I had some personal business to take care of with my parents and I really couldn't get out."

Kat replies, "Well. You're here now. Aside from breakfast, what do you want to do today?

Cynthia smiles and says, "Get some dick. I need to get fucked."

The girls laugh. Kat responds, "Well, let us get a shower and we'll figure that out."

Kat and Tif jump in the shower together and while they shave their pussies and clean their lady parts the girls continue to talk. Kat asks, "Where do you want to go today Cynthia?"

Cynthia replies, "I don't know. I am not sure I have ever gone out looking for a hookup before in my whole life. I wouldn't even know where to start. What do you suggest?"

"Well. We are going to go down for breakfast. We could see if Johan is working this morning. If that doesn't work we can always go out and about and go hunting. Or if those seem like too much work, we can call Lukas or Stefan or Jacques."

Cynthia ponders this for a moment before she responds, "Hmmm. I am going to think about this over breakfast. But I am keen to hook up with all three of those guys at some point. They sound like a good time."

Kat and Tif finish their shower and once they are dressed they head down to breakfast. They are seated in the main dining room. There are several groups of people seated already, but it is not overly busy. When Kat does not see Johan she comments, "I think I am going to text him and see where he is."

The girls are halfway through their breakfast when he replies with an answer. Kat reads it out loud, "I just finished doing an interview. Are you still in the dining room? I have about 20 minutes before I have to do another interview."

Kat reads out loud as she types a response, "Yes. We are in the main dining hall. Hurry."

Cynthia asks, "What am I going to do?"

Tif responds, "As much as you can in 15 minutes."

"What can I do in 15 minutes? And where would I do it at?"

"This is his hotel. He should be able to answer that question."

"I don't know. It seems too challenging. Too much of an inconvenience."

Kat replies, "I thought you wanted some dick? This is easy."

Tif adds on, "I could always fuck him and feed you his cum out of my pussy."

"Tif!"

"Well?"

Kat calmly says, "It is just a quicky to get your blood flowing, to get your motor running, to get you ready for the rest of the day. Maybe you just give him a blowjob or something."

Cynthia replies, "That is what I am afraid of. I am afraid that once I break the seal I am going to be hard to deal with until I am satisfied."

Just as Cynthia is finishing up her sentence, Johan walks up, "Hello ladies. How are you this fine morning?"

Tif replies, "Horny Johan. How are you?"

Johan looks quite surprised by Tif's comment. Kat adds on, "Johan, what my friend is trying to say is that we understand that you only have a brief period of time right now and that we would like to utilize as much of that as possible to do something fun and fulfilling."

Johan, still a little shocked replies, "Now? All of you? I... Uh..."

Kat cuts him off and points to Cynthia, "No, not all of us this time. Just my friend here. She'd like to go have some risqué fun with you right now. Do you have a spot?"

"Uh... Okay... Uh..."

"Cynthia, follow Johan. Have fun. We'll be right here when you are done."

Cynthia does not move initially. Kat prods her to move and finally she stands up. Kat continues, "Johan. Quickly. Time is ticking."

Johan responds, "Okay... Uh... Follow me."

Cynthia follows Johan. As she leaves the dining area she looks back at Kat and Tif. They both smile back at her and mouth the words 'good luck'.

Tif asks, "Do you think she is going to do anything?"

Kat responds, "I learned from Richard that sometimes you need to be pushed a little to move on something you know you want to do but feel nervous about. This is a good test for her."

Small talk ensues as they wait for Cynthia to return. Approximately 20 minutes later they see her working her way through the dining hall back to their table. She sits down and sees Kat and Tif with looks of anticipation on their faces.

Cynthia starts, "Okay. So let me just say that was weird. Um, definitely a first for me."

The girls lean forward and Tif says, "So what happened? Tell us all the details."

"So apparently he has access to his managers office. So that is where we went. There is a small leather couch in there. As soon as he shut the door I kind of attacked him. I kissed him hard and pushed him on the couch. I told him that time was short so we needed to skip the foreplay."

The girls smile and Tif says, "Okay. Awesome. Then what?"

"So I unbutton his pants and pull them down passed his knees. He has a long skinny dick. I don't know maybe 7 or 8 inches. Anyway. He was only half hard when I undressed him so I started blowing him. He was all the way hard in no time."

Tif jumps in, "So did you fuck him?"

"I'm getting to that. Anyway, once he was hard, I stood back up and pulled my skirt up to my waist and climbed on top of him. He was seated on the couch by the way. I pulled my thong to the side and pushed his manhood inside of me."

Both girls in unison say, "And?"

"And it felt amazing. I mean it is the first cock I have had in months. It took a while to get his cock all the way in as apparently I am super tight from lack of action. We only fucked for a few minutes before he said he was going to cum. So I jumped off and put him back in my mouth. He erupted like a geyser in my mouth. You would have loved it Kat."

Kat responds, "Mmm hmmm. But did you love it?"

"I mean it was a very weird experience overall. I mean it was quicker than even a one-night stand. It was great to touch, and suck, and feel a dick again. It was good to get some cum straight from the source this time, no insult intended of course."

Kat shakes her head and asks, "So what didn't you like?"

"Exactly what I feared is actually happening. It was just enough to break the seal. Now I am even more horny now."

Tif shakes her head in agreement. Kat responds, "So now where do you want to go?"

"You tell me."

"We can go to a Biergarten. I am sure there are plenty of guys at one of those."

"At this time of the day? Plus that seems like such a pain in the ass."

Cynthia's phone rings and she sighs before she answers, "Hi mom. What are you doing up so early? I now you've been having trouble sleeping. Yeah. I guess now is as good a time as any."

Cynthia holds her finger up indicating she needs a minute as she walks away from the dining hall.

She is gone a few minutes before she returns. She starts to gather her things when Kat asks what's up. Cynthia responds, "I need to go finish something for my parents. I probably need a couple hours. Can I connect with you after so we can resume getting me laid? I promise to hurry."

Kat and Tif head back to their room to strategize. Kat comments, "I am not sure what the best option is if she does not want to go hunting and find a new guy."

Tif replies, "Colin or George?"

"Noooo. I don't think that is even a good thing to suggest to her. She has been working with those guys for a long long time. I think history would get in the way or it would mess up their working relationship."

"Then the only other plausible option is to call Lukas, Stefan, or Jacques."

"Let me text all the guys then."

While Kat does that Tif lies on her bed to relax. Some time goes by with no responses. Finally Kat's phone rings. When she answers Jacques comments, "Hey Kat. Are you and Tif enjoying your day of recovery before we get back to work?"

Kat replies, "We are. But we were wondering what you, Stefan, or Lukas are doing today?"

"They are here with me. Do you need a driver?"

"Well kinda. But not really."

"You're making no sense. What do you have in mind to do?"

"We want to see you and the guys?"

"You and Tif?"

"Yes. And Cynthia."

"And Cynthia?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"I am not on speaker am I?"

"You are."

"Is Cynthia there with you right now?"

"No she is in her room doing something for her parents. She said she would reconnect with us after she is done. It is just Tif and I."

"If it were just you and Tif, then I would probably be okay with you guys coming out here. But I am nervous about bringing Cynthia."

"What are you nervous about?"

"She is someone I work with and will continue to work with and I tend to keep those two lives separate."

"Well you did not keep those separate with Tif and I."

"That's different. Richard told me about you. He vouched for you. His word is like gold to me. And when he said we were to become great friends and colleagues, I trusted him completely."

"What if I vouch for Cynthia? You told me last night that you trust me."

There is a long silence on the other end. Kat finally says, "Jacques?"

"Yes. Sorry. I am thinking this out. What do you want to do out here?"

"I don't exactly know where out there is or who else is there besides you, Lukas, and Stefan."

"Okay. Fair enough. When I visit the Germany office I stay with a good friend of mine. His name is Christoph. We are here with his wife Victoria at his house. The 5 of us are talking business and playing pool and throwing darts and drinking of course."

"Listen Jacques, I think Cynthia is going to be okay. Tif and I have been spending time with her outside of the office and have grown close to her. We have had some sexual experiences with her and she is very interested in continuing to expand her sexual opportunities."

"Don't do that safe talk with me Kat. When you come out here what are you hoping happens? What does Cynthia hope happens?"

"Well technically I have not talked to Cynthia about going out to your friends house specifically yet. What we did talk about is that she wants to get fucked today. She is quite horny."

"I see. What does she know about our sexual escapades?"

"Most of the events at a high level. She does not know anything about the party we went to last night or any personal business we have going on. She only knows that we have fucked multiple times, that you have fucked Tif, and that we have had some events with Lukas and Stefan."

"And what did she think of what you told her?"

"She thought so well of them that she sucked the cum out of our pussies and swallowed it down."

Jacques starts laughing and finally says, "Okay. Well let's do this. I want you to talk to her one more time; very seriously, about coming out here and crossing work relationships and I want you to determine if she can handle that. If you feel the conversation goes well then call me back and vouch for her. You do that and one of us will come get you and bring you out here."

Kat agrees and they hang up. Tif comments, "Do you think Cynthia is ready?"

"There is only one way to find out."

"What's your plan B if she is not ready?"

"I guess I'll figure that out while we wait for her to finish up with her parents."

Another hour passes before Kat's phone rings. It is Cynthia. Kat answers, "Hey girl. Is everything okay?"

Cynthia responds loud enough that even Tif could hear, "I am done with this nonsense. Now can I get fucked please?"

Kat laughs and says, "Come to our room. We need to talk."

Cynthia is there in a few minutes. She walks in, "Do you have some ideas for me getting some dick?"

Kat sits down on the bed and says, "We do. We have a great idea that is going to potentially give you your choice of 4 dicks."

"Excellent. What's the catch?"

"We called Jacques."

"Oh. And the catch is that he is concerned about our working relationship?"

"Mostly. Listen. Jacques is staying with a friend of his and his wife and both Lukas and Stefan are out there as well. So it could get narley."

"So you are vetting me? You are having this heart to heart with me to make sure that I don't freak out when an orgy starts or that I don't go weirdo at work the next several weeks right?"

Tif jumps in, "We can go somewhere else and look for something else if you have concerns about this."

Cynthia replies, "I am not concerned about this at all. Remember how I have been telling you for several days that I am desperately trying to open up and enjoy life and do things that feel good?"

Both girls nod. Cynthia continues, "And that I have been delighted to eat cum out of your pussies and even your ass. It is super exciting. I love it. But I really want to get some of my own dick. I am so horny right now I think I am going to explode."

Kat responds, "So you are not concerned there being 4 guys there?"

"Not particularly. I am comfortable with my body and my abilities. And if I need to I will stick to one guy or at least one guy at a time. Plus, Im looking forward to seeing this little spitfire in action."

Tif blushes a little. Kat continues, "And you don't think there will be any weirdness with you and Jacques? I mean you two have to work together ongoing long after this project is over."

"I promise you that there will not be any weirdness at work. I mean has there been any weirdness with you at work even though I have had my mouth on your most private of parts?"

Both girls shake their heads. Cynthia continues, "And has there been any weirdness with Jacques thus far even though I have swallowed his cum at least twice already?"

Both girls shake their heads again. "So no there will not be any weirdness at work. If he is as good as you say he is, I would like to keep fucking him after today."

There is a silence while Kat thinks. She looks at Tif who gives an approving nod. Kat looks at Cynthia and says, "We have accepted you into our small group in a very short period of time. There is something about you that makes me trust you. This is a very important step in that trust. I am going to call Jacques and tell him to come get us."

Cynthia smiles and replies, "I won't let you down. I promise. But can you tell him to hurry? I need some diiiiiiick."

Kat calls Jacques who lets her know that Stefan already left the house and is in the neighborhood and to call him. She does and within 10 minutes they are walking through the lobby to get in the car parked out front. Cynthia sits up front and Kat and Tif sit in the back.

Small talk ensues as Stefan drives them out to the house. Kat asks how far it is. "About 30 minutes," he responds.

The girls are quiet for a few minutes before Cynthia asks Stefan, "Have you ever had a blowjob while you were driving?

Stefan laughs and replies, "I did a few years ago. But she was not very good at it so sadly it was not much of a distraction."

"Would you mind if I gave you a blowjob right now?"

Stefan smiles and says, "I don't mind. But we should ask the other ladies of they mind."

Cynthia looks back at Kat and Tif. Kat replies, "Go for it. Just don't crash okay Stefan?"

He laughs and says, "No promises!"

Cynthia slides over to the middle of the car so she can reach him. He is wearing a pair of stretchy black slacks with a nice belt and a polo shirt tucked in. She works diligently around his seatbelt to get him unbuckled and unbuttoned. He lifts up so she can slide his pants down to his knees.

Cynthia gasps when she sees his cock. It is only slightly erect and is still bigger than anything she has ever seen before. She picks up his cock and starts stroking it. She leans in close and whispers in his ear, "I'd like to see how big your cock really is and how well I can fit it in my mouth. And after I worship it for a little while, I am going to want you to send your cum down my throat. Does that sound good to you?"