Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christoph calls for a break to refill drinks, and to take bathroom breaks. Small conversations break out across the room. Finally Jacques pulls them back together. He asks the group, "Are we ready to move to warmed up now?"

There is a consensus that it is time to move on. Cynthia grumbles, "It is about time."

Jacques looks around and sees that he and Cynthia are down to one piece of clothing along with Lukas and Tif. The others are still holding on to two. Christoph picks up the dice and rolls to choose the competing teams. The competition is Lukas and Tif against Christoph and Kat. Jacques reads the challenge, "Each team must pick a single member to do this challenge against a single member from the other team. Whichever participant can hold a plank the longest wins."

Kat sighs and says, "Ah fuck no."

Christoph asks, "What? I'm great at planks."

Kat replies, "You aren't Tif great."

Tif smiles as she gets into position. Christoph asks Tif, "Are you interested in a side bet?"

Tif replies, "Depends on what it is."

Christoph answers, "Loser takes two penalty cards."

"I'm in."

Kat interjects, "Hey. I am not in. I am not in on this bet."

Christoph asks, "What the hell? I thought we were a team?"

Kat pauses for a moment to consider the larger ramifications. She finally says, "You're right Christoph. I'm sorry. I trust your judgment."

Inside Kat is deeply worried, as she knows her friend's years as a cheerleader has caused her ab strength to become borderline legendary. Christoph and Tif get into position and Jacques starts the timer. The first couple minutes go by quickly and neither person seems strained yet. As they pass 4 minutes Christoph starts to strain. He looks up at Tif who is calmly looking back at him. She comments, "You look like you're struggling. You okay?"

Christoph takes the bait and responds, "Doing just fine thank you."

As the timer passes 5 minutes, visible strain and some slight shaking can be seen by Christoph. Tif has started grimacing. Not long after the timer passes 6 minutes, Christoph starts groaning and finally drops at 6:36 on the timer. He looks up at Tif who winks at him as she calmly lowers herself and sits up.

"Inhuman!" Christoph exclaims.

Kat jumps in, "I told you."

Christoph looks up at Kat and says, "I can count the number of people on one hand that I have met that can do a 6 plus minute plank. Very impressive Tif."

Cynthia comments, "If I am not mistaken, there is a double penalty to be handed out."

Jacques agrees, "That is true. Tif come pick two cards for your fallen opponents."

As she reaches down to get her cards, she comments to Kat, "I'm sorry babe."

Kat shrugs. Tif reads the first card, "Both members of the losing team must remove all clothing from the waist up. If there are no clothes to be removed, the losing team members must remove all remaining clothing. If they are already completely naked, then choose another penalty card."

Christoph looks at Kat and apologizes. Kat's responds, "Next time, I encourage you to trust my judgment."

A normally quiet Victoria comments, "I don't think you have anything to be upset about. You look like you have an amazing set of tits."

Christoph takes off his shirt and waits, as Kat is next. Kat unhooks her bra and slides her arms through. She straightens her posture and lets everyone have a look at her large D cup tits. Approving comments make their way through the group.

Jacques comments, "Very nice rack Kat. I think all of us will enjoy looking at your beautiful tits for the rest of the night. But we have one more penalty. Tif if you will please."

Tif reads the next penalty card, "Each losing team member must massage either the breasts or the butt of a member of the winning team for 2 minutes."

Kat and Christoph stand up and walk over to the winners. Kat asks Lukas where he wants to be massaged. He tells her his butt. Christoph asks Tif where she wants to be massaged. She replies, "My breasts of course."

A few 'ooohs' are mumbled through the group.

Lukas gets in position and Kat starts squeezing and massaging his ass. A few people laugh, but most people are focused on watching Christoph massage Tif. He suggests, "Let me stand behind you and reach around."

Tif stands up and Christoph stands behind her. He is taller, but not by much. She stands up straight and lets her arms hang to the side. Her tits stand firm and proud. Her nipples are already a little erect. Christoph reaches around and gently grips her breasts. He starts massaging her tits, squeezing with his whole hand at first but then moving to rotaing pressure from one finger to the next. Tif leans back into him.

Christoph rotates his hands slightly and pushes her nipple in between his middle and index fingers. As he continues to massage her breasts he tweeks her nipples with every squeeze. They begin to lengthen and harden even more at his touch. He pushes his groin in letting her feel his erection against her backside. She starts moaning.

Jacques yells, "Time."

Christoph reluctantly lets go of her breasts. They are stlightly pink and her nipples are sticking straight out like huge pencil erasers.

Stefan comments, "I am not sure that was much of a punishment. It looks like they both enjoyed that."

Lukas jokes, "No one asked me if I enjoyed mine. Thank you Kat. It was great."

The group laughs. Cynthia comments, "Now that's what I'm talking about. Let's get moving. Who is next?"

Jacques replies, "I appreciate your enthusiasm. Christoph roll the dice."

Christoph rolls and the says, "Lukas and Tif. You are up again. And it will be against.... Stefan and Victoria. Let me read the challenge card... One team member from each team must hold the other team member completely off the ground using only their arms and shoulders. The holder must immobilize their lower body by sitting down and must not lay their teammate over the shoulder or head. The team who lasts the longest wins."

"Yikes. That sounds tough," comments Cynthia.

Lukas sits down on the floor with his back against the coffee table. Stefan does the same on the other side. Stefan comments, "Lukas, are you interested in a side bet?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"The loser is stuck with Jacques all week."

Jacques exclaims, "Hey. I resent that."

Lukas replies, "You're on Stefan."

Victoria asks Stefan, "How are we going to do this?

Jacques comments, "Remember. No part of their body can be touching the floor."

Lukas says to Tif, "I want you to lie down face up on my hands, like I am trying to bench press you."

Stefan asks, "Can we do a small test drive to get the handle right before we start the competition?"

Lukas agrees, "Tif let's test this. Come on."

Lukas holds out his hands and Tif rolls up easily. Lukas lifts her up. His left hand is spread out at the top of her back and his lower hand is flat her ass. After a few seconds she starts to slide forward and Lukas tries to compensate. She rolls off.

Stefan and Victortia try the same things and within a few seconds she rolls off the front as well. Tif comments, "I think you need to grip me harder."

Lukas agrees and they try again. She still wavers and Lukas grips her ass tighter. She rolls off the front again. Stefan and Victoria have the same experience. Tif suggests, "Listen. I know it is intimate, but you are going to have to change your hand position, like this."

She grabs his hand and slides it in between her legs where his fingers are up against her pussy. She leans over and onto his hands. He has a solid foundation. She says, "And every time I start to shift you grip tighter and control my body."

He puts her down and nods his head. Stefan looks at Victoria and they agree that they need to do the same thing. Stefan says, "I apologize in advance if this gets very personal."

Vitoria replies, "I don't care how personal it gets. I want to win."

Jacques asks, "Are you two ready? This is taking a long time."

Both couples nod and get in position. To make it even Jacques tells them when to go. On the mark, both ladies lie down on the extended hands of their man.

Victoria is in a sexy lacy thong and bra set. Stefan's right hand is supporting her back just below her neck. His left hand is placed flat covering her ass cheeks and crack.

Tif is topless and has a super tiny thong. Lukas is holding her on her top vertebrae and neck with his left hand and his right hand is dug in deep between her ample cheeks.

The first minute passes quickly and both men seem to be doing okay until Lukas comments, "Tif you're getting wetter and wetter. At some point you are going to start running down my arm."

Tif responds, "I can't help it. I keep thinking about your hand between my legs and your fingers are almost perfectly placed."

Tif wiggles a little bit and then gasps, "Ahhh. That's it. Right there." She starts rotating her hips and moaning. Lukas says. "Stop that. I promise I will give your pussy attention later. We have a competition to win."

Tif does not stop. Her breathing gets faster and finally she lets a deep breathe out and moans loudly. Her legs go straight out and she bucks. This causes Lukas to grip tighter. Her moan turns to a groan and she jerks again. Tif turns over and pulls her legs together tight. Lukas cannot hold on and she falls down.

Once Stefan sees that they have won, he lowers Victoria down and they hug in celebration.

Lukas comments, "Why Tif? Why did you do that?"

Tif answers, "I could not help it. I know it was necessary, but as soon as you put your hand on my pussy I started leaking juices. And then you commented on it and I could feel your fingers right on my clit. So I moved around and it felt amazing. I badly needed to be touched. So it was easy to work up to an orgasm. Once I got going I really couddn't stop."

Cythia comments, "Can I ride next? I need to be touched."

Tif and Lukas both smile. Tif asks Lukas, "I hope you can forgive me."

"I forgive you. Stefan, what is our punishment?"

Stefan reaches in and gets a penalty card and reads, "Black card. You are being penalized to the fullest extent of the warmed up grouping."

A murmur over the group sets in. Tif comments, "Uht oh."

Stefan continues, "Both team members must remove every single article of clothing for the rest of the game. One exception is if consensuses of players allow them to put a single article of clothing on for a future physical competition."

Victoria laughs and says, "Oh my. Off they go. Both of you have to finish getting naked."

Lukas goes first and drops his boxers releasing his half swollen member. Victoria comments, "Nice package Lukas. You have nothing to be worried about."

Tif goes next and peels off her tiny wet thong revealing her completely shaved snatch. She stands tall and proud letting the group have a long look at her naked body before she sits down on the floor. Chirstoph comments, "You have a tight body Tif. You must be an athlete of some kind."

She nods and the game moves forward. Christoph rolls and it is Jacques and Cynthia going against Stefan and Victoria.

Jacques comments, "Let's double the bet shall we?"

Cynthia pipes in, "Absolutely. Let's fast forward this foreplay."

Stefan looks at Victoria and she reluctantly nods.

The challenge is intellectual and Kat reads the card, "Which country invented tea?"

Victoria yells out, "England... uh Great Britian."

Jacques calmly comments, "Viva le France of course."

A couple people laugh and Kat shakes her head at both wrong answers.

Cynthia yells out, "China."

Kat says, "Right. We have a winner."

Jacques and Cynthia high five. Victoria looks at Stefan and says, "Thanks for all your help big guy."

Stefan nods and Kat reaches in and grabs two penalty cards and says, "Two cards because of the bet. The first one says Black card. You are being punished to the fullest extent of the warmed up grouping."

Victoria whines, "Ah fuck. Of all the luck."

Stefan stands up first and peels off his bikini briefs releasing his huge cock, already 6 inches in length fully limp. Victoria looks at his tool and says, "Oh my. You are fucking hung Stefan. I had no idea."

"Thank you Victoria. Let's see your beautiful body now."

Victoria unhooks her lacy bra and slides her arms out. She places it on the back of the chair and presses her chest forward allowing everyone to see her round full C cup breasts. She has perfectly round areolas and nice pert nipples.

Stefan holds his hand out to her and pulls her to her feet. She is hesitant and Christoph finally says, "Go ahead honey. We are all going to be naked before you know it."

She sighs and loops her fingers into her lacy thong and slides it down her legs and steps out of them. She pauses very briefly to let everyone see her naked. Her pussy has very short trimmed pubic hair in the shape of a large V above a prominent set of lips. Self-consciously she sits down.

Christoph asks, "Why are you nervous honey? You have been a model for years."

She replies, "I don't know. I just am. Let's move on."

Kat jumps in, "There is a second penalty as a result of the bet. Let me read it. It says, "The losing team must stand naked for the entire duration of the next challenge. They are ineligible to be chosen to participate for this challenge. This penalty is to happen even if the losing team is not fully naked at the time of this reading."

Stefan stands up right away and holds his hand out for Victoria. She looks up at him and sighs. Then she takes his hand and stands back up.

Jacques says, "Let's roll again for the next challenge."

Cynthia says, "May I suggest we take a break to refresh our drinks and during this break I'd like people to consider whether we jump right to straight fire."

Jacques says, "Let's take a break and I will survey the group and see if we have consensus."

The goup distributes to fulfill different needs. Christoph follows his wife into the kitchen. He asks, "Sweetheart. How are you feeling?"

She replies, "I'm okay. I mean I am naked in front of some strangers and this is obviously heading to some more racy things. Are you okay with how this is going?"

"Yes I am okay with it. I want you to have fun. I want you to let loose. I want you to feel good. Have a few orgasms. No regrets."

Sarcastically she responds. "So it is not going to bother you if I fuck Stefan and his monster cock?"

"No sweetheart. I trust the people here tonight. They are all good people that Jacques has vouched for. I want you to have fun."

"I think you just want to fuck those two young chicks."

"I would like to have fun tonight as well. Wherever the night leads us."

"Cut loose then?"

"Cut loose."

Just then Jacques comes into the kitchen and asks, "Is everything okay?"

Christoph replies, "Everything is fine."

"I need to get a vote on whether we move forward to the next phase of the competition."

Victoria looks at her husband and asks, "Just so I am clear. It is okay with you if I fuck Jacques tonight as part of our little game?"

Christoph smiles and says, "Yes hon. Even Jacques."

That garners a laugh from Jacques. Victoria says, "Yes. You have our vote to move forward."

"Excellent. We are getting started in a few minutes."

Maybe 10 minutes later Jacques calls the group back to the living room. As people finally get settled Jacques says, "It was a consensus that we need to move to the final stage of the game. From now on all penalties will be straight fire, as the game describes it."

Victoria asks, "Can you elaborate on what that entails? Maybe give some examples?"

Jacques laughs, "I may not. But I will say that the penalty cards will be very satisfying to the winning team. And the other thing I will say is that moving to this stage requires that the rest of us that still have an article of clothing on must get completely naked. It is in the rules."

Victoria claps lightly. The few people remaining with clothes stand up and take their last articles of clothing off. Each of them stands for a minute to allow the others to gauk appropriately.

Jacques continues, "Now that we are appropriately ready, lets get started. Let me read a few more instructions. One, all people must be naked for this stage. Check. Two, the physical portions of the challenges will be less physically demanding but be more sexually challenging. Hmmm. Lastly, the penalties will be even more sexual and will involve another variable. This variable is an additional role of the dice to determine matchups. Interesting."

Vixtoria speaks up, "Wait, so we are going to do something sexual to the other team but we don't get to choose which team member?"

"That is what it says."

"That fucking sucks. Excuse my French."

"Okay. A couple more things. Kat, can you take over facilitation responsibilities? I don't want anyone thinking that I am swaying the results in any way. Additionally, I believe Stefan and Victoria must stand naked throughout this first challenge as per the last penalty card."

Victoria comments, "Fuck Jacques. I thought you might have forgotten."

"I would never forget a chance to gaze upon your naked body Victoria."

Stefan stands up and holds his hand out to assist Victoria in rising. Once they are both standing, Kat grabs the dice and says, "Okay. First team up is going to be -- team 3. Jacques and Cynthia."

Jacques comments, "I gave you the dice so my team would not be chosen. Dang it."

She rolls again and says, "Your opponents are going to be team 5. No team 5. Need to roll again. Your opponent will be team ...4. Dang it. Looks like we are up Christoph. Lukas will you read the card and be the facilitator?"

Lukas pulls out a challenge card and reads, "The closest of the 4 answers will be deemed the winner. If two people have the closest answer, whoever said it first is the winner. Are you ready for the question?"

Both teams nod yes. Lukas continues, "Gutenberg invented the printing press..,"

Christoph yells out, "1440."

Lukas looks at his card and replies, "Yes. 1440 is correct."

Kat looks at Christoph and asks, "How did you know that random piece of information?"

Christoph replies, "Gutenberg is German. So there is that. Plus I am a history buff."

Kat says, "Good to know. I think that means that we can grab a penalty card for Jacques and Cynthia then."

As Kat grabs a penalty card, Victoria asks, "Can we sit down now?"

Jacques replies, "As much as I don't want you to, I think you can."


Victoria smiles and her and Stefan sit down. Kat reads the penalty card, "Oh. Ohhh."

Cynthia asks, "What is it Kat?"

Kat continues, "It's called show me. Each losing team member must show the rest of the teams how they like to be pleasured by pleasuring themselves for 3 minutes in the full view of the others."

Cynthia says, "Well I was hoping the first person to touch me intimately this evening was not going to be myself."

This brings a few laughs. Tif comments, "Well I am looking forward to it. Let's see it guys."

Kat comments, "I have the timer ready to go."

Cynthia speaks up, "Victoria. It would be rude of me to soil your fine couch. Can I go grab a towel?"

Victoria smiles and says, "Of course. Thank you for thinking of that."

As Cynthia leaves the room to grab a towel Victoria comments, "Is she planning on bringing herself to an orgasm in 3 minutes? And it is going to be wet enough to need a towel? Or is she bringing that for you Jacques?"

Jacques replies, "While I think I could achieve orgasm in less than 3 minutes I am not planning on it. I am going to assume it is for her."

Tif comments, "She has a very wet pussy when she is excited."

Victoria replies, "And you know this?"

Tif smiles and says, "I do."

Cynthia returns with a towel and places it on the couch next to Jacques. She sits sown next to him leaving some space between them and leans against the back. She comments, "I am ready."