Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan nods in agreement. Cynthia leans down and puts his stiffening member in her mouth. She starts sucking so hard that Kat and Tif can hear her slurps in the backseat. Cynthia continues stroking him with her hand as she pushes more of his manhood into the depths of her mouth. A small moan escapes Stefan.

It only takes a few minutes before his manhood is at its full 10 inches of attention. Cynthia pulls off it long enough to comment to the backseat, "Holy fuck this is a huge cock. Tif, how did you fit this inside you?"

Cynthia does not wait for an answer before she slides her mouth back down his big unit. Worship is an understatement to the service she gives to Stefan's cock. Several groans and a handful of German words escape Stefan's mouth while Cynthia services him. She plays with his balls, and strokes the base of his manhood. She alternates taking him deep down her throat and going shallow to allow her tongue to massage the underbelly of his shaft. Her saliva provides adequate lubrication.

Cynthia is enjoying this so much she starts moaning as she works. The monentum is slightly altered when Stefan pulls off the main road and starts heading back into the country. He comments, "We will be there in less than 10 minutes."

Cynthia gets the hint and starts working faster. The change of pace does the trick and Stefan taps her to let her know it is coming.

Stefan brings the car to a complete stop on the country road and then grunts loudly as the first surge of his man juice fires into Cynthia's mouth. She swallows quickly barely altering her own moaning. The next shot is even more powerful almost causing her to choke. She swallows just in time before the next one fills her mouth again. Finally she can't keep up and cum spills from the corners of her mouth onto her hand. She swallows again.

Soon his torrent ends and she catches up. She cleans his manhood and his groin before helping him get dressed again. After a moment to get organized he gets the car moving forward again.

Cynthia licks her lips and looks into the backseat as she crawls back to her side of the car. Both girls smile back at her.

They arrive at the house a few minutes later. It is a huge mansion surrounded by very mature trees. The front area is very well manicured with a large circular gravel driveway. In the center there is a huge waterfall surrounded by concrete statues. On the right side is a large 4-car garage. Stefan parks off to the left side and helps the girls out of the car.

The girls gather and Kat asks Cynthia, "So?"

Cynthia responds, "That was amazing. He has a huge cock and his load was thick and wonderful. I can't wait to fuck him."

Stefan is at the door waiting, "Ladies, shall we?"

Stefan leads the girls through a parade of rooms until they come out to the back patio. The girls are in awe as they take in the scene. There is a full kitchen off to the right, a big beautiful pool in front of them, and a large poolhouse or guesthouse of some kind off to the left. The other guys are sitting at a large table close to the kitchen.

The guys all stand to make acquantancies. Kat leads the way to the table. She is the first to kiss Lukas and Jacques followed by Tif. Cynthia follows suit, even though her familiarity with each guy is much less.

Jacques introduces his friend, "Ladies, may I introduce Christoph. He is the owner of this amazing house. He and I have been friends and business partners for a number of years."

Christoph is shorter than Kat but taller than Tif, maybe arund 5' 6". He is extremely handsome, like a model or an actor. He is clean-shaven and has a perfect smile.

Christoph approaches and embraces Kat first. He kisses her gently on each cheek and says, "You must be Kat. Before you leave this evening I want you to tell me all the details of your fight with Niklas."

Kat smiles and looks at Jacques, who only smiles back at her. Christoph moves to Tif and kisses both of her cheeks as well before saying, "And I must hear all about how you became so good at poker."

Now it is Tif looking over to Jacques in wonder. Christoph moves to Cynthia and kisses both of her cheeks and says, "And that must make you Cynthia. I'd like to spend some time talking to you about American finance. I have a couple of businesses over there that I would like your advice on."

Cynthia nods. Christoph scans the girls again and says, "What would you ladies like to drink? I have a full bar at your disposal."

Lukas is nice enough to make the girls what they requested. Stefan gathers some additional chairs and surrounds the large table. Once seated Jacques mentions, "We were planning on relaxing the day away, mixing in some pleasure and some business. It looks like Christoph has some things he would like to get in with you girls, mixed in with some time in the pool or at one of the games we have available to us. Food should be hooked up in an hour or so."

People separate into small groups for a little while. Cynthia approaches Tif in between things and asks, "So when does the sex start? My panties are sopping wet with all this man candy around me."

Tif laughs and says, "Let me see if I can go derive an opportunity for us."

Tif walks over to Kat who is standing and talking with Jacques. Jacques welcomes her, "Great. Glad you are here Tif. I was just talking with Kat about tomorrow. I was able to connect with George, Colin, and our local counterparts over this weekend. Everybody has their marching orders so I do not need to do it first thing in the morning."

Kat asks, "And what are those marching orders?"

Jacques replies, "Well. You two are with me. We will be going with Stefan. He will be taking us to the other side of town to meet with Frank. We have an appointment so we will definitely get to talk to him. Good news is that it is not until 2 pm in the afternoon and the drive is only about 45 minutes. I was thinking we could have some fun here today, try to get to bed by 2 or 3 am and then we could pick you up tomorrow by noon. We'll catch some lunch on the way and be in his office for our appointment."

The girls nod. Jacques continues, "Lukas will be taking George and our local operations guy Thomas out to the plant. It is about 4 hours away. They will be out there most of the week I would assume. Cynthia and Colin will be going into the main office, which is maybe 15 minutes from the hotel. Stefan will drop them before we leave."

The girls nod again. Tif replies, "Sounds like a plan. Can you expand on what having fun here today entails?"

Jacques replies, "I recall mentioning food, drinking, pool, games. Those are all fun."

Tif laughs and says, "I got that. I want to know if there is a plan for getting naked and doing extracurricular activities?"

"Oh. That kind of fun. Tell me what you expect to happen with Cynthia. Or what does she expect to happen."

Tif replies, "Well, she just asked me when the sex is going to start because she is horny as hell. And to be honest, I am pretty horny too with all you sexy men around."

"I see. Let's eat and relax a wee bit to let the food settle and then I will get us moving in that direction."

They break and settle around the table to eat. Just then a beautiful woman comes out to the patio. She is average height, straight dark brown hair, olive skin tone, sexy blue eyes offset with a few freckles. She leans down and kisses her husband and looks across the table and says, "Welcome to the house. I am Victoria."

Victoria walks around the table to greet each of the ladies as they introduce themselves. Once seated, conversation is lively. Kat and Tif get a chance to tell their tales, bringing applause from the rest of the group. The ladies learn that Chrtistoph seems to have done everything. He was a professional soccer player for several years before knee injuries ended his playing career. He has also been a model and an actor and has several business interests with Jacques and Richard.

As the next round of drinks are gathered, Jacques stands and addresses the group, "I think we have had enough of this lounging. I think it is time to get into some competition."

"What do you have in mind Jacques? I hope you are not thinking poker or jiu jitsu," Christoph jokingly comments.

The guys laugh and the girls smile at the joke. Jacques responds, "No Christoph. I plan to pick something else you can lose at."

"So enlighten us then. What competition will you have us do?"

"We are to be paired. One man and one lady on each team. And to make things interesting, the pairings are going to be random."

There are some murmurs among the group. Jacques continues, "I am going to use an app on my phone to produce a random number for each of you and then pair those numbers against the male/female desired matchup. Here I go."

Jacques breaks out his phone and types several in and then starts writing on a pad of paper. When he is finished he reads them out loud, "Lukas you are with Tif. Stefan you are with Victoria. Cynthia you are with me. Wait, that means that Kat is with Christoph. I don't think I like this at all. I need to re-do this."

Several people laugh and Christoph comments, "You are terrible at cheating Jacques."

The laughing continues. Jacques looks at Cynthia and commnts, "I hope you brought you're A game my lady."

Cynthia nods her head.

Christoph comments, "So what is the competition and what do the winners get?"

Jacques responds, "The game is called Seshwong. It was created in Asia somewhere and bastardized by dirty minded Americans. Let me explain. You guys have a team number 1-4. Two teams are chosen randomly by rolling a dice to compete against each other in a challenge. Some challenges are team against team and some challenges each team will have to pick a participant. The challenges are broken into 3 groupings. Easy, Medium, Difficult. The categories are physical or intellectual. A chosen person will facilitate the challenge by rolling a dice to determine the challenge, reading the card, and judging the results."

Christoph asks, "And what does the winning team of the head to head competition get?"

Jacques responds, "The winning team draws a card out of the penalty stack and the losing team has to do what the card says. And before you ask, there are three groupings of cards here too. Intro, Warmed up, Straight fire. I think this is the American bastardization part. We will start with intro and eventually move to warmed up and when we are ready we will go to straight fire."

The group hoots and hollors at that one as well. Cynthia is beaming.

Jacques continues, "One more instruction. They advise that all the participants should have the same number of clothing articles on at the start of the game and that those clothes allow the participant to perform physical challenges."

Victoria asks, "Why is that important? Are they expecting us to take our clothes off?"

Jacques smiles and replies, "I would expect so. It did say there are sexual challenges too."

Christoph says, "Let's refresh our drinks and resume in 10 minutes in the family room."

As the group is topping off their drinks Kat approaches Jacques and asks, "How comfortable is Victoria in this environment? Do her and Christoph have an open relationship?"

"It's complicated. But the summary is that they have a quasi open relationship. He is much more comfortable doing things outside of it than she is. I don't believe I have ever heard of or seen her with another woman, which might make this interesting. She likes to entertain and I am hoping that some alcohol loosens her up."

"Ok. If you say so. I see them talking to each other right now."

"I think it will be fine. Let's get this show started."

Jacques claps his hands and the people gather in the family room. It is a large room with 3 couches, each with a small coffee table in front of it. There is quite a bit of space in the middle of the room. All furniture is set on a very large Turkish rug.

Jacques stands at the front of the room. He speaks to the group, "Okay. Okay. Let's get started. Let's do a clothing check."

It takes a while to get everyone wth the same number of clothing articles on. They all settle on 3 pieces of clothing. The guys all have shorts, underwear and a shirt or tank top on. Jacques sees that Victoria is already down to three including her panties, bra, dress.

Jacques asks Cynthia how many she has on. Cynthia responds that she chose to take off her panties commenting, "They were soaking wet anyway. Can we get this game started?"

Kat and Tif both smile. It is obvious that both Kat and Tif took off their shirts to get down to 3. Tif is wearing a lacy bra to hold back her C cup tits. Her nipples are hard and can be seen pushing against the fabric. Kat is wearing a normal supporting bra holding up her huge D cup tits. All the guys enjoy the early tease. Victoria thins her eyes at Kat when she looks her way.

Jacques gathers the groups' attention again, "Okay. Let's get started." He rolls the dice and gets a 1. "Team 1, which is Lukas and Tif." He rolls again and gets a 3. "Team 3 is me and Cynthia. All right. Let's do this."

Jacques hands the dice over to Stefan who is sitting to his left and says, "Since I am involved in this duel to the death, can you roll to see what challenge we do and referee for us?"

Stefan takes the dice and rolls a 5. He says, "Intellectual challenge -- Medium difficulty." He grabs a card from that stack and reads, "The first person from either team to yell out the correct answer wins. The question is what is the human body's largest organ?"

Cynthia yells out, "Large Intestine."

Lukas calmly says, "A man's penis. Well some men, like maybe Stefan over here."

The group laughs.

Tif says, "A person's skin."

Stefan yells, "Halt. That is the correct answer. Winner is Lukas and Tif."

Cynthia looks at Jacques and says, "Where were you at?"

Jacques says, "I don't know. I did not know the answer." He looks at Stefan and says, "What is our penalty?"

Stefan points to Lukas to grab a penalty card and to read it. Lukas grabs a card from the intro pile. He reads, "Each member of the losing team must remove one article of clothing."

Jacques frowns and Cynthia just shrugs her shoulders. Jacques removes his shirt revealing his average fit upper body. Cynthia removes her shirt revealing a lacy see-through bra. A few murmurs work their way through the group.

Jacques resumes control and rolls the dice again, getting a 6. "Re-roll since we do not have a team 6." He rolls again and gets a 3. "Dang it. It is us again Cynthia." Cynthia nods. Jacques rolls again and gets a 2. "Team 2 is Stefan and Victoria."

Jacques hands the dice to Kat, who is on his right next to Cynthia to facilitate. Kat rolls the dice and gets a 1. She says, "Easy physical challenge it is." She leans in and grabs a card and reads it, "Pushup challenge. One person from each team will go head to head with someone on the other team. Most pushups in one minute will be declared the winner."

Victoria quickly points at Stefan and says, "You are the biggest and strongest here. This is all you big guy."

Cynthia looks worriedly at Jacques and he says, "I got this."

Both men get in position and Kat starts the timer. Both men go up and down rapidly. At 30 seconds, Stefan slows slightly. Jacques continues to go hard. At 50 seconds Stefan slows considerably. Jacques continues to power through.

"Time." Kat yells. Both men stand up. Kat comments, "There is a clear winner here. How many did Stefan do Lukas?" Lukas responds with 42. "How many did Jacques get Tif?" Tif responds with 61.

A loud murmur goes over the group. Stefan and Jacques hug it out. Stefan sits down next to Victoria and apologizes to her for losing. She replies, "You did well. Who knew Jacques was so strong."

Victoria looks over to Jacques as he celebrates with Cynthia. Her mind starts turning.

Kat comments, "Jacques or Cynthia. One of you need to grab a penalty card for Stefan and Victoria."

Jacques leans forward with a mischevious smile and grabs a card. He reads it, "Each member of the losing team must perform a one minute massage on a winning team members body part."

Cynthia pipes up, "Ooooh."

Stefan and Victoria stand and approach the winners. Victoria asks, "Which body part do you want massaged Jacques?"

Jacques replies, "I would like you to massage Cynthia's left foot." This garners a surprised response from both the losing team members. Jacques continues, "And that means that Stefan you will be doing her right foot."

Victoria asks, "Isn't that against the rules?"

They all look at Kat who looks at the card again. She finally looks back up and says, "There is nothing that says it cannot be the same person from the winning team. Only that each member of the losing team must do it."

Cynthia does not move until Jacques tells her to present her feet. She does and the losers start massaging. Cynthia moans as they pleasure her feet. Victoria comments, "You have nice feet Cynthia."

Stefan comments, "I agree."

Cynthia thanks them for the compliment and for the massage.

Jacques resumes his duty. He rolls again. This time he gets a 4. "Team 4 Kat and Christoph." Kat and Christoph in unison comment, "It's about time.' They look at each other and laugh.

Jacques rolls again and gets a 3. "Fucking A. I need to quit rolling." He looks at Cynthia and apologizes.

Jacques hands the dice to Stefan to facilitate. He rolls a 4. "Intellectual question." He grabs a card and reads, "The first person from either team to yell out the correct answer wins. The question is what is the largest state in the United States by area?"

Jacques yells out, "California."

Cynthia yells out, "Texas."

Kat yells out, "Alaska."

Stefan yells, "Winner. The right answer is Alaska. Kat pick a penalty card."

Jacques whines, "Fucking son of a..."

Kat pulls a card out and reads, "Each losing team member must kiss one of the winning team members. No hands allowed."

Kat walks over and kisses Jacques on the lips. It spurns some small hoots from the group. Chistoph walks over to Cynthia and they kiss. Their lips touch and they linger a little bit before Cynthia breaks the kiss. She looks at Victoria and apologizes. Victoria responds, "It is okay dear. We are playing a game. I assume some innocent fun is going to be had. Isn't that right hon?"

Chistoph nods in agreement. The game continues for a several more hands. Christoph takes over for Jacques in hopes of rolling less 3's; which he does. After a dozen hands, everyone has lost one article of clothing and multiple kisses and massages were shared.

The next hand starts and it pits Lukas and Tif against Christoph and Kat. "What is the capital of New Zealand?"

Christoph yells in right away, "Wellington. Lovely place in one of my favorite countries."

Lukas and Tif look at each other a little shellshocked. Kat reads the penalty card, "Each member of the losing team must remove one article of clothing."

Lukas and Tif look at each other again. Lukas unbuttons his shorts and slides them down and off. Everyone in the room looks at his colorful boxers and laughs. Cynthia stares at his package. Tif sits for a moment in her matching thong and bra set. Finally she reaches behind her and unhooks the clasp and pulls her arms out of her straps. Her firm tits are free at last. Cynthia comments, "Tif your nipples are hard as a rock. I think you're excited."

Tif laughs and replies, "Maybe."

A few more hands are completed. Jacques and Cynthia lose again and lose one more article of clothing. Cynthia pulls off her bra revealing her perky B cups. She comments, "Not as much as the rest of you."

Jacques comments, "They are still wonderful and I am glad to see them."

Cynthia whispers to him, "I hope you get to do more than see them."