Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacques and Cynthia look at each other and Jacques leans back in his seat and spreads his legs slightly to show off his completely shaven groin. Cynthia spreads her legs revealing an almost completely shaven pussy save for a trimmed patch of hair above her gash.

They both nod to Kat to start the timer.

Jacques grips his above average manhood and starts slowly stroking it. Cynthia reaches down and runs her hand over her small patch of hair and into her pussy. Her middle finger splits her slightly swollen folds easily. She closes her eyes and runs her hand up and down her slit doing a slight twirl over her clit each time. A small moan escapes her mouth.

Jacques watches Cynthia pleasure herself and it takes no time at all for his manhood to come to full attention. His grip is gentle as he strokes the length of his shaft. With each stroke he pulls his uncut skin down revealing his pink head. With his left hand he massages his balls.

But the group's attention is mostly on Cynthia. As they pass the halfway mark, Cynthia pushes her middle finger inside her wetness and pulls it back out. Swirl at the top again and back down. Third trip down she adds her index finger. Two fingers in two knuckles deep causes her to moan.

Jacques does not change his motion or his gaze.

Cynthia starts rubbing her clit. The wetness starts seeping off her pussy and on to the towel. Her moans can be heard by the rest of the group. She starts moving faster. Time is running out. 5...4...3...2... 1 ... "Time"

Cynthia lets out a big gasp of air and says, "Fuck. I was so close. I totally need a release soon!"

Jacques looks at the rest of the group. The other guys have full on erections now. He sees Tif pinching her nipples. Victoria looks flush and Kat is smiling.

Kat replies, "That was a great first penalty. I am excited to see what the others are. Cynthia, I think you will get yours soon enough."

Kat asks Jacques, "Should we continue or do you need a minute?"

"I'm good. Cynthia?"

She replies, "Let's go. We need to move along faster."

Kat rolls again and says, "First opponent is team 2 -- Stefan and Victoria."

She rolls one more time and says, "Their opponent is team 4.... Fuck. I did it again. I have been inflicted by the Jacques problem where I keep rolling my own team."

Jacques comments, "I'll take back the rolling duties if need be. Let me facilitate this one."

Jacques grabs a challenge card and reads it out loud, "Choose which answer is correct of the following choices. The team member with the correct answer first is the winner. The question is: What horiscope sign has a crab? Is it A) Cancer..."

Victoria yells out, "Cancer. I am a cancer and it has a crab. Whoo hoo. We won the challenge."

Jacques replies, "It is cancer. Cancer is the right answer. Sorry Kat. Sorry Christoph. Let me read the penalty card."

Jacques grabs a penalty card and reads aloud, "This one has multiple parts. Part one: One team member on the winning team needs to be identified as odd numbers and the other as even numbers. Same for the losing team."

Christoph asks Kat, "Do you care? I mean I guess I will be even numbers."

Kat shrugs. Victoria looks at Stefan who nods, "Same for us."

Jacques continues reading the card, "Second part. Facilitator rolls the dice to determine who will be participating in this penalty. Roll first for the losing team."

Jacques rolls the dice and it comes up a 5. Jacques says, "5 it is; which is an odd number. So Kat, you will be the one doing the penalty."

Kat asks, "Well what is the penalty"


Jacques replies, "We are getting to it. I need to roll the dice one more time."

Jacques rolls and it lands on a 1, "1 it is. Victoria. You are the winning team member."

Victoria nervously asks, "So tell me what it is. I am dying over here."

Jacques reads on, "The member of the losing team that was identified by the roll of a dice is to perform oral sex on the winning team member that was identified by the roll of a dice for 3 full minutes."

Victoria shrieks and everyone looks at her. She says, "Kat is supposed to perform oral sex on me? I've never had a woman do that on me before. I don't know. Are you okay with this?"

Kat answers her, "I am totally okay with it. I promise you will enjoy it."

"I don't know. I uh..."

There are several people trying to talk all at the same time. Finally Cynthia stands up and talks above all of them, "Victoria... Victoria."

The rest of the group goes quiet. Cynthia continues, "Victoria. I am going to have a vulnerable moment here. Which is a bit out of my comfort zone usually. Which seems silly to say, as I stand here naked in front of all of you. Nonetheless. Here goes. Less than a month ago I had never really been with a woman before either. I mean I had messed around with a girl in college once, but it never went anywhere."

Cynthia pauses and looks at Kat who nods, "But then something happened a month ago and Kat and I hooked up. And it was incredible. I mean really incredible. It opened my eyes and interests up to a whole new world. I am never going back and I am eternally grateful. So I think you should do it and enjoy yourself."

Tif speaks up, "I can attest. Kat is amazing."

This causes Jacques to smile. Christoph adds on, "Hon. You should do it. Enjoy yourself. Cut loose remember?"

Victoria pauses while the rest of the room looks at her awaiting an answer. Finally she sighs and says, "Okay. I will give it a try. You will be gentle with me won't you?"

Kat smiles and says, "As gentle as you want me to be."

Kat walks over across the room to where Victoria is seated and she asks Stefan, "Would you mind moving so we can have some space?"

Stefan nods and gets up and moves over next to Christoph on their couch. Kat sits next to Victoria and asks, "What is your sexual experience with women?"

Victoria replies, "I have kissed a woman several times, but they were just loving kisses, not really sexual. Certainly not something that was intended to turn into anything more."

"Have you looked at other women and found them attractive or sexy?"

"Of course. I can appreciate a beautiful sexy woman."

"Do you think I am a beautiful sexy woman?"

Victoria pauses, looks at Kat, and then looks away. Kat scoots closer, where their legs are touching. She puts her hand on Victoria's bare leg and takes up some of her personal space. Kat calmly asks, "Victoria. Look at me. Do you think I am sexy?"

Victoria looks back at her and replies, "Yes. But I am intimidated by you."

Kat softly runs her hand up the side of Victoria's thigh. She asks, "Why are you intimidated by me? We just met today. You don't even know me."

Victoria pauses again. She takes a deep breath and replies, "Your reputation has preceded you. You are apparently amazing at everything, including oral sex on a woman apparently. And I think you are georgeous and I would kill to have your tits. Are you happy now."

"Victoria, you have no need to be intimidated by me. I mean you no harm. In fact, quite the opposite."

Victoria returns her gaze and says, "You are partnered with my husband. At some point, one of these challenges or through some natural progression you ae going to suck him or fuck him or something. I can't hold up to that."

"Victoria. I don't know what is going to happen later this evening. What I do know is that you are beautiful and incredibly sexy. And sitting next to you is this intimidating woman ready to pleasure you in an incredibly intimate way. For you in this moment, I am your submissive. Will you allow me to pleasure you?"

Victoria looks at her in awe. Thoughts are rapidly flowing through her head. At least a full uncomfortable minute passes before she finally nods.

Kat closes the final small gap. She leans in and presses her lips to Victoria's. It is soft and sensual. Neither person breaks right away. Finally Kat breaks and pulls a few inches away. She tells Victoria, "I am going to kiss you again. It is going to be slightly more sexual."

Victoria licks her lips. Kat leans in again and kisses her one more time. It is slightly more forceful. Kat slips her the slightest bit of tongue. Victoria reacts by touching her tongue to Kat. Kat breaks the kiss and pulls away again a few inches. "That was nice," Victoria comments.

Kat leans in again and the kiss resumes. This time both women dance their tongues slowly and sensually. Kat slides her hand up and down her partner's body, feeling her smooth skin with her gentle touch. Victoria moans a little as their tongues continue to duel.

Kat gently squeezes her breast and lightly pinches and pulls on her nipple making it hard. She moves to the other one repeating the same action. Kat breaks the kiss and stands up. She indicates that Victoria should slide down and move to the middle of the couch, which she does.

Kat climbs between her legs and leans down and resumes a kiss. This time Victoria is more than accepting. Their tongues dance aggressively. Kat slides one hand down, tracing a path down her belly on her way below her waist. She runs her hand along the inside of her thigh and back up to her breast.

Kat breaks the kiss and moves her lips to Victoria's neck and then down her chest. She gently sucks on each nipple briefly before trailing her kisses down her stomach and past her belly button. Kat continues her light kisses down the inside of Victoria's thigh teasingly close to her treasure. She kisses the inside of other thigh sending a shiver through Victoria's body.

Kat pulls her fingers through Victoria's trimmed bush and on down gently massaging the skin around her mound, but avoiding touching her pussy. Victoria gasps in anticipation. Kat continues by running her fingertips down the wet lips on both sides of her slit.

Kat slowly slides her fingers up and down Victoria's slit a few times, avoiding her clit, and then dips one fingertip through the seeping wetness and into her hot pussy. "Oh shit!" she whimpers, pressing her hips up towards Kat's hand.

Kat uses her fingers to gently move around the folds of Victoria's pussy spreading the wetness and getting her revved up. Finally, Kat uses her fingers to spread open her pussy and then leans in.

Kat gently kisses just above Victoria's protruding clit causing her to moan and raise her hips up to Kat's face. Kat leans in and slides her tongue deep into Victoria's hole tasting her juices and then up her slit stopping short of her clit. Victoria moans and arches her hips further.

Kat repeats this causing Victoria's moans to get a little louder. A few more times Kat does this deliberately putting pressure in all the right places. Victoria starts moving her hips around trying to get Kat to lick her clit.

Teasing her, Kat licks all around her stiff little nub without touching it, bringing out louder moans from Victoria. Finally Kat thinks she has prepared her partner long enough. The next time Kat dives into her hole and slides up her slit; she goes all the way through her clit. Victoria exhales, "Ah Fuck!"

Kat does this a few more times causing Victoria to moan loudly. Kat licks up and down the length of her slit, batting her clit every time before finally pressing her mouth agains her pussy and sucking on her nub.

Kat places her hands on the back of Victoria's thighs and pushes them back, opening her legs wide. Kat pulls her clit into her mouth and flicks it hard with her tongue.

"OH MY GOD!" Victoria shrieks, reaching down and gripping Kat's hair. She arches her back, pressing her mound against Kat's face.

Kat continues to a count of 10 and then backs off and slides her tongue back down her gash gathering up her tasty juices. Victoria lets out a gutteral moan. Kat comes back up and pulls her clit back into her mouth and lets her tongue go back to work. Victoria moans, "Oh that is sooooo good."

Without breaking rhythym, Kat moves a hand up and places a finger right at the wet entrance of Victoria's pussy and slips it in, causing Victoria to say something in another language. Kat pushes her finger in deeper and pulls it out slowly and then repeats the process over and over. Victoria starts moving her hips to match Kat's motion.

Kat continues to flick her clit with her tongue while moving her finger around just inside of her. Kat adds a second finger and pushes them in upside down. Victoria is so wet they go in without much effort. Victoria exclaims, "Ah fuck!" as Kat curls her fingers around the back of her pubic bone.

Kat wiggles her fingers and jerks her hand in and out as she puts pressure on the underside of her pubis. Victoria moans, "Oh fuck. Right there. Oh my god right there."

Kat increases the pace on Victoria's clit and starts moving her hand with more pressure. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" she yells. "Don't stop! Oh fuck please don't stop!"

Victoria pulls hard on Kat's hair and juts her hips up and lets loose a loud groan. Kat pushes her fingers in deep and pulls her clit into her mouth. "Ahhhhhhh!" she yells as her legs start shaking.

Kat feels her pussy clamp down on her fingers. Her body shakes and spasms for a few moments before finally calming down. Kat feels her hand being coated with Victoria's orgasmic juices.

Kat releases her clit and slowly pulls her dripping fingers out of her. She licks up and down her pussy gathering all of her sweet nectar. Once she is cleaned up, she scoots back up and presents her glistening fingers to Victoria who willingly accepts them into her mouth.

Victoria sucks them in and cleans them like a cock. Kat removes them and leans in for a kiss. Victoria meets her halfway and their tongues tango softly before Kat pulls away and stands up.

After several deep breathes, Victoria exclaims, "Ah fuck that was amazing. Just like you said. That is by far the best orgasm I have ever had orally. I think I am worn out now. Thank you Kat."

Kat says, "You're welcome," before returning to her chair and switching with Stefan. Christoph whispers to her, "Thank you for doing that. I'd like for her to loosen up and try new things."

"No problem. I enjoyed it."

Cynthia comments, "I think that was more than 3 minutes. Just kidding. Just kidding."

Jacques breaks the pause by offering for people to refresh their drinks. All four guys stand up to do so showing off their erections from the show.

Cynthia approaches Kat and Tif who are talking by the window, "It's about to get wild. Finally some sex shit is about to go down. I am over the top fucking horny."

Kat replies, "Yeah, if the other penalty cards are like that, we should be to sex pretty soon. You will get your wish Cynthia."

Cynthia comments, "I can't wait," as she turns and heads to the kitchen.