Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.3

Story Info
Kat finishes weekend in Germany.
16.7k words
4.81
4.6k
4
0

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter seven Part three: Kat's Weekend in Germany

This is module two, chapter seven. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. Chapter seven has her in Germany during her internship. In part two Kat enjoys Germany and the fun really begins. Part three is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

----------------

A very excited Cynthia finds Jacques in the kitchen. She sneaks up behind him and presses her body against his reaching around and gripping his erection. As she starts stroking him she asks, "When are we going to finish this game so I can have some of this wonderful cock?"

Jacques turns and faces her causing her to let go of him. He looks into her eyes and asks, "You know we have had some innocent fun so far, in the context of a game, but that is much different than straight sex. I'd be lying if I told you that I am not worried about how this is going to effect our working relationship."

Cynthia replies, "Do you think I am a talented and capable employee?"

Jacques answers, "Of course. That is why I asked you for this project."

"Are you aware that I have already swallowed your cum? Twice I think."

"Uh. I don't remember being with you for that to happen."

"Well it did happen. One time I sucked it out of Kat's pussy and another time out of Tif's. You see, I think you are a talented and capable employee as well. And swallowing your cum did not change my opinion of you and I don't think fucking you is going to change it either. So I think I want to feel your hard cock fill me up tonight. What do you say?"

Jacques reaches up and holds Cynthia's face in his hands and leans in and kisses her. She presses her body into his feeling his erection press against her stomach. Their tongues tango like long lost lovers. When the kiss finally breaks she comments, "I hear that you are a man that can go over and over. I say we test this."

Cynthia drops to her knees so fast Jacques does not have time to react. Before he can recognize what is happening, Cynthia's lips are around his cock. She pushes his uncut foreskin back and tongues his head. He moans and interlaces his fingers into her hair.

A few minutes pass with Cynthia alternating between teasing him with her tongue and bobbing down his shaft. Jacques comments, "I don't mean to interrupt because you are very talented cocksucker and I am very much enjoying you, but we need to get back to the game before someone finds us breaking the rules."

Cynthia pulls her mouth off of his cock and asks, "There are rules?"

"Technically we are not supposed to be engaging in anything outside of the challenges for the duration of the game. That makes the challenges more intense."

"I see. I guess that means you better cum in my mouth quickly then." Cynthia pushes her mouth down his cock until it hits the back of her throat. She massages his balls and runs her tongue up the underbelly on the way out. He groans.

"If that is what you want, I am going to give it to you." Jacques pulls her hair a little harder firming up his grip on her head and starts fucking her mouth. She holds still gripping her lips and flattening her tongue, letting him do the work. Less than two minutes later he exclaims, "Here it comes."

With one last lunge, he pushes his cock into her mouth and explodes. Several strong spurts hit the back of Cynthia's mouth and flow down her throat. She has to gulp quickly to keep up with the pace. As his orgasm slows down, he releases her hair and she pulls back a little. She opens her mouth and lets the last dribbles flow out and onto her tongue. She swirls them around and then swallows one more time.

Cynthia cleans up his cock and then stands up and says, "Thank you for that yumminess. It does taste familiar. I mean it when I said I want more of you later." Cynthia walks away, heading to the living room. Jacques shakes his head and follows her.

Cynthia walks over to Kat who is sitting by herself checking her phone. She kneals down next to her and as Kat looks up, Cynthia kisses her. Their tongues tango briefly before Cynthia breaks the kiss and smiles. Kat quietly comments, "You taste like cum. Is that still from Stefan earlier or did you just do something?"

Cynthia can't seem to stop smiling. She quietly says, "I just gave Jacques a blowjob in the kitchen. It was so thrilling."

"That's awesome Cynthia. So I guess you and Jacques are good then?"

"We are. I told him that nothing we do today is going to change our working relationship and that I want to fuck him later."

"Sweet."

Just then Jacques comments, "Do we have everyone back yet? Where are Victoria and Christoph?"

Everyone looks around. Cynthia comments, "They were not in the kitchen." Lukas comments, "They were not out on the back patio." Tif comments, "They were not in the downstairs bathroom."

Just then they come walking down the main hallway together. Christoph comments, "Sorry for the delay folks. We were just working things out."

Jacques replies, "What did you need to work out? I thought we were good."

Victoria answers, "I was feeling some anxiety Jacques and my husband professed his undying love to me and told me to enjoy some new cock and some pussy tonight. So I think we are good."

Victoria sits down next to Stefan and leans over and kisses him. The first one was exploratory. Victoria pulls Stefan in and intensifies the kiss. She pushes her tongue into his mouth and massages his chest. Soon after Victoria breaks the kiss and says, "Let's continue the game."

Jacques responds, "Okay then. Let's get rolling. Literally. I will resume facilitator responsibilities." He looks at Cynthia and says, "I apologize in advance if I roll us in over and over." Cynthia replies, "I hope you do. I am ready for some more action."

Jacques smiles and picks up the dice and rolls, "First team up is team 2. Stefan and Victoria. Victoria, I hope you are ready to go."

Jacques picks up the dice and rolls again, "Their opponents will be team 1. Lukas and Tif."

Jacques reaches over and grabs a challenge card and reads, "The first person to correctly answer the following question wins. In poker, how many hands are better than a standard three of a kind and the winner must name all of them?"

Victoria screams out, "That's unfair! We just heard a story about how much of a poker champ Tif is."

Tif is counting on her fingers. Stefan yells out, "5! There are 5 hands better."

Jacques replies, "Name them."

Victoria looks at him with hope. He says, "Royal Flush, Straight flush, four of a kind, full house, and a straight."

Victoria starts cheering and tells Stefan, "I did not know you knew anything about poker."

Tif laughs and calmly says, "He may be a little rusty. There are actually 6. You forgot a standard flush."

Jacques comments, "Nice try Stefan. You were close. Tif is correct. Royal flush, Straight flush, four of a kind, full house, standard flush, and a straight."

Lukas congratulates Tif. Jacques grabs a penalty card and reads aloud, "This one has multiple parts. Part one: One team member on the winning team needs to be identified as odd numbers and the other as even numbers. Same for the losing team."

Victoria exclaims, "Ah fuck. Again? I guess I will be odd numbers again this time. Are you okay with that Stefan?"

Stefan nods. Tif looks at Lukas who nods, "Same for us to be consistent."

Jacques continues reading the card, "Second part. Facilitator rolls the dice to determine who will be participating in this penalty. Roll first for the losing team."

Jacques rolls the dice and it comes up a 3. Jacques says, "3 it is; which is an odd number. So Victoria, you will be the one doing the penalty."

Victoria exclaims, "Ah fuck. Again?"

Kat comments, "I thought it worked out quite well for you last time."

Victoria replies, "Yeah, but I was the winner last time and on the receiving end."

Jacques replies, "Alright. I need to roll the dice one more time."

Jacques rolls and it lands on a 1, "1 it is. Tif. You are the winning team member."

Victoria nervously asks, "So tell me what it is. I am dying over here."

Jacques reads on, "The member of the losing team that was identified by the roll of a dice is to perform oral sex on the winning team member that was identified by the roll of a dice for 3 full minutes."

Victoria shrieks and everyone looks at her. She says, "I am supposed to perform oral sex on Tif? I've never done that to a woman before. I mean I had never done anything to a woman until 30 minutes ago. I don't know what to do."

Christoph comments, "Babe. We talked about this. You said you were willing to enjoy some pussy tonight as well. And I am not sure there is a nicer pussy here tonight than Tif's."

Cynthia, Kat, and Victoria all raise their hands in protest. Christoph backtracks, "You know what I mean. I am saying that her pussy is a fantastic one to be your first."

Tif comments, "I will help you if you need it."

Victoria looks at Stefan who nods and comments, "She does have a very nice pussy."

She looks back at Tif and says, "Okay. But you can't judge me on my performance. I've never done it before."

Tif replies, "I think you'll be great. Lukas, can you give us some space?"

Lukas stands up and Tif moves to the middle of the sofa. Victoria stands up and walks over and falls to her knees in front of Tif's legs. She puts her hands on Tif's thighs and spreads her legs a little bit. Victoria comments, "You do have a nice looking pussy Tif. So what do I do?"

Tif smiles and replies, "The very first thing you should do is come up here and kiss me. It will set the tone and relax you I promise."

Victoria thinks, 'I can do that' as she scoots up to meet Tif eye to eye. Tif looks at her, mere inches from her face, and says, "You are beautiful and sexy and I bet you are an amazing kisser."

Victoria smiles and leans in to kiss Tif. It is gentle and sensual. Victoria holds the kiss for a few breaths and then breaks it. A small pause passes for her to compute. She leans in and kisses Tif again. This time it is a little more aggressive. She dips her tongue into Tif's slightly parted lips. Tif reaches hers out and they touch. Gently their tongues dance until finally Victoria pulls away. She comments, "You're a good kisser. But the penalty was to go down on you, not kiss you."

Tif smiles and replies, "It's okay. Take your time."

Victoria asks, "Do you mind if I feel your nipples? They are amazing."

"Of course. You may do anything you want with them."

Victoria reaches down and takes a breast in each hand and gently squeezes. "They fit so nicely in my hands and they are super soft like mine."

"I am glad you like them."

Victoria leans down and puts a nipple in her mouth. She suckles gently. When she pulls off, she flicks the end of it with her tongue several times. Tif moans. Victoria moves to the other one and repeats her performance. After a nice tongue lashing she pulls away and comments, "Look at them. They are like more than a centemeter long. Maybe two. And they are firm and hefty. I love them."

Tif smiles again but does not say anything. Victoria snaps out of her gaze and she scoots her body back down letting go of Tif's breasts. She slides her hands down her washboard stomach commenting, "You have a sexy body Tif. I know why my husband is lusting after you. You are so young and so tight. Your washboard abs. Your sexy nipples. And look at this. You have the tinyiest little bald pussy."

Victoria rubs her hand gently up and down the sides and sensitive areas around Tif's mound. She continues, "Your pussy is so soft and it's so wet. I am not bi-sexual in the slightest, or at least I wasn't before tonight, but you look very tantalizing."

Victoria leans down and kisses Tif's inner thigh sensually and then the other one. Tif gasps a little. She can feel her pussy leaking in anticipation already. Victoria continues to kiss around Tif's pussy without touching it. She says, "Your pussy smells fantastic too. You'll have to tell me your secrets."

Victoria touches her pussy with her hand causing Tif to jump a little. She runs her thumb up and down Tif's slit gathering juices. Over the next couple of minutes she softly runs her fingers slowly over every little crevice and small fold of Tif's womanhood. Tif jerks and moans every time Victoria rolls over her clit.

Finally Victoria slides her middle finger into Tifs' hot box causing her to moan. Quickly she adds a second pushing them in nice and deep. Victoria comments, "You are so tight. My husband is going to enjoy you."

Tif does not comment as she is too focused on the sensations shooting through her body. Victoria comments, "Start the clock."

Jacques and Kat look at each other and shrug. Victoria moves her head down and licks Tif's clit flicking it several times with her tongue causing Tif to jerk and expel of her breath. Without any further delay Victoria sucks Tif's clit into her mouth and starts rapid flicking it hardcore. This almost causes Tif to come off the couch.

Without missing a beat Victoria starts rapidly banging her fingers in and out of Tif's gash. The only sounds that can be heard are the sloshing going on with Tif's pussy and her moans. Victoria keeps up her pace as Tif's moans get louder and her body starts to tense.

All at once like time froze. Tif yells, "Ah fuck." Her body tenses up. Her legs go straight. She grips Victoria's hair. Victoria shoves her two fingers in as deep as they will go and keeps her mouth in place. Slurps and moans can be heard by the rest of the onlookers.

A full two minutes later Tif loosens her grip of Victoria's head and allows her to sit back up. Victoria gently pulls her fingers out of Tif and briefly looks at them glistening in the light before she puts them in her mouth. She hums as she licks them clean. Shocking everyone she leans back down and runs her tongue all the way up Tif's parted pussy.

Tif moans one more time before Victoria sits up again. She licks her lips and comments, "You have a very ... very tasty pussy Tif. I am not sure how you do it. But I really enjoyed that. Way more than I thought I would anyway."

Tif replies, "You were grat Victoria. A little abrupt and definitely quick to the button."

Victoria comments, "Well. I only had 3 minutes right? Did someone keep time?"

Jacques looks at Kat and they both shrug. He says, "Uh no. I think we just wanted you to do it without any time pressure."

Victoria sighs, "Well if I had known I had more time I would have taken more time. Sorry Tif. Maybe next time."

"It's okay. You seemed to not need any help getting me to cum."

"I just did what I would want you to do to me. But much faster of course. And your orgasm was delicious."

Victoria stands up to head back to her chair and Lukas returns to his seat. Jacques comments, "That was awesome. I guess we can continue?" He looks around the room to many nods including one from Tif. He picks up the dice and restarts the game.

A few more hands pass with some more innocent fun. In one hand, Christoph and Kat lost and had to masturbate in front of everone. Another time Stefan had to give Lukas a handjob, which really livened up the women in the room. "About time!" exclaimed Victoria. In another hand, Tif and Lukas lost and Tif gave Christoph a reacharound handjob. "Just returning the favor," she exclaimed.

Jacques announces, "Alright team. All we have left are the black diamond cards which I was instructed to save until the end."

Christoph comments, "Well done Jacques. Holding out like usual. Let us in on the secret. What is a black diamond card?"

Jacques smiles and reads the description, "A black diamond card is to be done at the very end of the game. There is only one card, but it can be done as many times as the group decides. The card contains the challenge and the reward for the winning team."

Cynthia asks, "A reward for the winning team as opposed to a penalty for the losing team?"

"That is correct. Are we ready to begin?"

A loud consensus around the room gets Jacques moving. He rolls the dice to get the fist challenger, "Two. Stefan and Victoria. You are are the first team in." Jacques rolls again and gets a three, "Damn it. We are in Cynthia."

Cynthia replies, "I am super happy. A sexual challenge with a reward at the end? I am in."

Victoria comments, "Read the card Jacques. What do we have to do?"

Jacques reaches down and grabs the black diamond card and hands it to Kat who reads, "A member of one team is to be paired with a member of the other team. The goal of this challenge is to bring the other person to orgasm orally before the other pair does. One person from each team will give while the other will receive. This is the offset matchup. The first person to reach orgasm loses the competition for their team. The team who was chosen first by the dice gets to choose the pairings and assignments. Choose wisely."

Cynthia exclaims, "You mean for us to win we have to NOT have an orgasm?" Fuuuuck! I am never going to have an orgasm!"

Stefan asks, "So we get to pick the matchups?"

Jacques replies, "Yes. You were chosen first by the dice."

Victoria looks at Jacques and then looks at Stefan and says, "It might be a lot to ask, but do you think you could give while I receive? I would love to watch Jacques eat my pussy."

Stefan looks at Cynthia and smiles and says, "I think that is my preferred matchup as well. I owe Cynthia a little something."

Cynthia looks at Jacques and comments, "If our goal is for us to not have an orgasm, I would have preferred the roles to be switched."

Jacques replies, "I have to agree with you. Even though I have dreamed of Victoria's lips around my cock, I think I could have held out forever."

Victoria smiles, "You have dreamed of me sucking your cock Jacques?"

"I have. This is not new news to Christoph. He knows I am attracted to you."

Christoph jumps in, "There is still some night left Jacques. Who knows what will happen."

Tif comments, "Not to be the spoil sport here, but the rest of us are oozing horniness and want to see this game keep moving."

Jacques replies, "Sorry. Yes. Let's get moving. Looks like the men will be going down on the ladies. Stefan, let's switch."

The guys switch. Stefan sits down next to Cynthia and asks, "Are you ready?"

Cynthia replies, "I am more than ready. But I think we need to wait for the other two to be ready."

Jacques looks at Victoria and says, "I am really going to enjoy this."

Victoria replies, "I guess since we are being honest, I think you are handsome and sexy as well. Now I guess we will see if you have any oral talents. Don't be offended if I don't cum for you. Remember that is the goal of this competition."

"We will see. Stefan, Cynthia, are you ready?"

They both nod. Stefan says to Cynthia, "I owe you an orgasm from earlier. I aim to get it." Stefan starts out aggressively as he leans in and kisses Cynthia. His tongue darts into her open mouth and his hands shoot right to her nipples.

Jacques is smart enough to know he is not going to win this battle. First off Victoria has already had a couple orgasms in the last hour or so. Second, he is unsure how she is going to react to him touching hre sexually. They have known each other for years without anything sexual happening before. Lastly, he knows that Cynthia has been on the verge of an orgasm for more than hour watching all the sexual activites and masturbating a couple times. She is not going to last long with Stefan attacking her.