Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A still exhausted Jacques comments, "Kat took my soul. And there wasn't anything I could do to stop it."

Kat smiles and stands up, "I am going to go to the bathroom to clean up. I'll be right back."

Cynthia stands up and says, "I will join you."

They head to the bathroom and the rest of the group returns to their seats. When the girls return Kat asks, "So what is our reward Jacques?"

Cynthia comments, "Well. First he has to say that I was right in front of all of you. Then you and Christoph have to pick who and what. And then I don't know about you, but as fun as this game has been I need to fuck at least one of these handsome men. And my vote is Jacques since he owes me a dozen or so."

Jacques weakly responds, "You were completely right Cynthia. I should have never doubted Kat's ability. I think I am out of commission for a few minutes."

Christoph asks Kat, "Do you mind if I pick for us Kat?" Kat nods.

Christoph addresses the group, "I pick Lukas to fuck my beautiful wife for 5 minutes."

Victoria exclaims, "What? You can't do that!" Why would you do that?"

"Because you and Lukas were enjoying each other the entire time I was getting pleasured by Cynthia. I think I'd like to see you continue that."

Christoph looks at Kat and asks, "If that okay with you?"

"That is okay with me if it is okay with Victoria."

"But. But."

"No buts about about it Victoria. I want you to enjoy yourself. It appears as if Lukas is ready."

They all look over to Lukas who is smiling and has a full sail erection pointing up. Christoph continues, "Touch yourself Victoria and tell me you aren't wet and ready. If you aren't we will pick a different matchup."

Victoria exclaims, "You know I'm wet. Fine. Okay then. Have fun and enjoy myself. Okay husband."

Victoria gets up and starts to walk over to Lukas. Tif stands up and moves out of the way. Victoria directs him to move to the center of the couch. When he does she climbs on the couch and straddles him. She leans down and kisses him and rubs her wet pussy all over his erection.

Victoria reaches down and aims his cock at her slippery hole and guides his head between her lips and drops down. She groans, "Oh my god you are big." She needs to go up and down a dozen times before he is mostly lodged inside of her. She groans again, "Ah fuck. This feels good. I am going to cum really easily."

Lukas reaches around and grabs her ass to help with the motion as he leans in and pulls a nipple into his mouth. Victoria sighs and throws her head back. Her breathing tightens up and soon her legs are shaking as an orgasm fires through her body. She expels, "Oh god. Oh my god. Oh I needed this. Thank you Christoph."

The group watches her ride through two more orgasms before she kisses Lukas one more time and crawls off of him, "Time is up right?"

Jacques looks at the rest of the crowd and says, "I am not sure anyone was keeping time."

Victoria frowns and says, "I see. Well then." She looks at Jacques and asks, "Can the game be over? It was fun, but I agree with Cynthia. I am ready to settle down to some quality sex."

Jacques looks around the room and everyone nods their heads in agreement. Christoph asks, "So what do we do now? Have a big orgy in the living room?"

Victoria says, "Don't be silly. We have plenty of bedrooms. Why don't we break up into whatever matchups or pairs that people want? Jacques, I know that you owe Cynthia some sex. Christoph I know you want to fuck Kat and Tif. So pick... Or take both of them. In fact, yes. Take both of them so I can take both Stefan and Lukas." She ends that last comment with a huge smile on her face.

People look around at each other and they all agree to that plan. Some people head to refill drinks. A couple people head to the bathroom. Christoph makes his way over to his wife and says, "Victoria, I want you to enjoy yourself. Let loose. Let those two burly well-hung men make you feel good. I love you immensely now and forever, no matter what."

Victoria smiles and kisses her husband, "Okay Christoph. I will enjoy myself. You do the same. Enjoy fucking those hot teenagers. I will see you after."

Everyone returns to the living room before dispersing. Victoria makes her way over to Tif and Kat and comments, "Please give my husband a good time. I don't want to feel guilty having Stefan and Lukas fuck the shit out of me."

Kat replies, "We will make sure he is worn out."

Victoria leads the way for Stefan and Lukas to a second master suite downstairs. Christoph leads his girls upstairs to a bedroom on the east side of the house. Jacques leads Cynthia upstairs to the room he is staying in on the west side of the house.

Once the guys enter the room, Victoria closes the door behind them and says, "My husband is going to be getting his with those two young beauties, so I am going to get mine. I hope you are not disappointed that you are with me."

Stefan replies, "Not at all Victoria. I have been lusting after you all night."

Lukas adds on, "I am looking forward to continuing what we started Victoria."

"You are so sweet guys. My husband wants me to tap into my sexuality and enjoy myself. So what do you say we try something new?"

Stefan asks, "What do you have in mind Victoria?"

"I have a secret fantasy that I have never been brave enough to try. And the alcohol and the sex game have revved me up enough to let it out."

Lukas asks, "What is it Victoria? We will do whatever you want us to do."

"I want to be dominated. I want to be used like a cheap whore. I want to be fucked hard and get cum all over my body and on my face and in my mouth. But one thing though, your cocks are bigger than my husband and I need you to warm my pussy up before you wear it out. I want to go back to my husband with your cum running out of my gaping pussy. Deal?"

Stefan looks at Lukas and they smile and say, "Yes Victoria. We will help you fulfill your fantasy. But I think you need a safe word."

"Feather. If I say feather, then that means I want you to lighten up. But to be clear, when I tell you to fuck me harder, I want you to fuck me harder. When I ask you to treat me like a whore, I want you to treat me like a whore. Understood?"

They nod their heads in agreement. She continues, "I want you to push me to the brink. I will respect you more."

They close the gap and as they pick her up and take her over to the bed, Stefan says, "It will be so."

They drop her on the bed and climb up next to her. Each guy takes a breast in his mouth. Lukas pushes his free hand down to her pussy and starts rubbing her wet hole. Stefan takes his free hand and moves it up to Victoria's face. He pushes two fingers into her mouth and she sucks them like a cock.

This warms up Victoria and transitions her mood. Lukas moves down toward her pussy and Stefan moves to her head. Lukas lies on his side and pushes two fingers into her hot box causing her to moan. Stefan pulls his fingers out of her mouth and replaces them with his half erect cock. She tilts her head to pull in his manhood.

Lukas bangs her pussy hard with his fingers. Stefan pulls his cock out of her mouth and replaces it with his balls. She sucks and kneeds at his nuts while he strokes his cock to full erection. Lukas adds a third finger and increases the pace. Victoria pulls Stefan's balls out of her mouth so she can loudly moan again.

Lukas pounds away until the juices start flying all over her legs and down her ass. He pulls his fingers out and stretches up to feed them to Victoria who happily sucks them in. Stefan moves down to the bottom joining Lukas. They roll her over onto her side and lift her leg up high.

Lukas lies on his stomach and starts licking her pussy. Stefan lies down on his stomach next to Lukas and starts tonguing her asshole. She yelps, "Oh my god!"

Lukas slides two fingers back into her pussy and continues his assault on her clit. Stefan shoves a finger deep in her ass and starts moving it in and out. Victoria continues to moan and ramble explicatives.

Stefan adds more saliva and then adds a second finger. He soon increases the pace and starts talking to Victoria, "You like it when we finger your pussy and your ass don't you?"

"Yes! Yes. Oh my god. It's amazing! Faster. Harder."

Stefan and Lukas both add a finger and start banging her holes harder. Within a couple minutes Victoria maons and explodes in a powerful orgasm. Stefan comments, "You like that you dirty whore. You like it when we finger bang your holes don't you?"

"Oh my god that was amazing."

"Well it's time for you to do something for us."

Lukas turns her over on her belly and pulls her up to her hands and knees. Stefan walks around the front and presents his erection to her and she greedily pulls him into her mouth. Lukas lines his cock up to her dripping pussy and pushes it in. Victoria pulls off of Stefan long enough to says, "Lukas, deeper. Really fuck me!"

Lukas pushes his cock in deeper and deeper with every thrust until he is almost balls deep. Victoria's moans are stifled by Stefan's cock going in and out of her mouth. With each passing moment, Lukas and Stefan continue to push deeper and deeper in. Stefan takes hold of Victoria's hair and starts directing the pace and depth. Soon she is choking on his cock every time he pushes into her throat.

For a long time, the guys rock her back and forth, with Lukas punishing her pussy and Stefan pushing against the back of her throat. Following a strong orgasm from Victoria, Stefan suggests a switch.

As they realign, Stefan comments, "It is time to raise the stakes a little Lukas."

Lukas nods and Victoria excitedly wonders what that means. She does not have to wait long as Stefan pushes his thick cock deep inside her warm pussy. She groans, "Oh fuck! That is so big. Oh my god. I am going to cum all over your huge cock. I can feel it building already."

Lukas slaps her face with his cock and she opens her mouth to accept him in. She tastses her own pussy all over her dick and it turns her on. He grips onto her hair and keeps her face straight as they split roast her again. Stefan smiles and gets his index finger wet with saliva and pushes it into tiny asshole. She mumbles around Lukas's cock, "Oye yar. Gat's good. More."

Stefan starts fucking her harder with his big cock and pushes a second finger into her ass and matches his pace. Victoria groans the best she can while getting facefucked by Lukas. They continue to fuck her through another orgasm by Victoria.

Lukas allows her to pull his dick out of her mouth long enough to loudly yelp, "Harder Stefan. Fuck me harder."

Stefan pulls his fingers out of her ass and gips her hips and starts pounding her balls deep almost as hard has he can. She completely forgets Lukas as her orgasm approaches she screams, "Yes Stefan! Fuck me! Harder! I'm going to cuuuum!"

Stefan fucks her hard for another minute before she explodes, "Ahhhhhhhh Fuck!" Stefan slams in and rides out the jerks and vibrations of her orgasm. As she comes down from her orgasm, Lukas smacks her face with his cock again and says, "My turn."

Lukas pushes his cock back into her mouth and starts fucking her face again. He talks to her, "It's my turn to cum. I am going to cum in your mouth and you are going to enjoy it and slosh it around and swallow it like a good little whore."

Around his cock she mumbles, "Mrrrfm, mmm."

Stefan eases up his pace and let's Lukas do his thing. He fucks her face so fast and hard that tears start running down her face. Finally he grunts and and he stops moving. The first shot hits Victoria in the back of her throat and she chokes. She comes off his cock still choking and dropping cum everywhere. Lukas grabs his pole and starts jerking it. Three hours of teasing, massages, handjobs, a little oral and 5 minutes of sex followed by an all out hammering of Victoria all come out in this orgasm.

A huge shot fires out and splashes the side of her head and hair. The next shot fires on top of her hair before she lifts her face. The next shot hits her on her left cheek. Lukas yells, "Open your mouth."

Victoria opens her mouth and Lukas shoves his cock in and deposits the rest of his sizable load inside. When his orgasm subsides, he pulls his cock out and tells her, "Open up. Show it to me."

She looks up and opens her mouth showing the healthy deposit still covering her tongue and the bottom of her mouth. He says, "Swish it around and taste it."

She does. He finally tells her, "Swallow it down like a nice little slut." She does and then shows him her empty mouth. Stefan comments from behind, "That's good. Now it s my turn."

Stefan grips onto her hips again and starts banging her with reckless abandon. He says, "I am going to fill up your pussy with my cum. Are you ready for it?"

Rocking back and forth Victoria responds, "Yes... Fill this married pussy up with your seed."

Stefan pounds away for another minute before he slams in one more time lets go of his orgasm. With every pulse of his massive dick, he fires a huge spurt of cum into Victoria's pussy coating her back walls. This triggers an orgasm for Victoria. Together their sexy parts clinch and pulse as they share a powerful orgasm.

Lukas moves off to the side stroking himself waiting for his next opportunity. Stefan pulls out of her pussy and walks around to the side of the bed and pulls her face over to his dripping cock, "Clean me up slut."

She leans over and sucks all the bits of cum and pussy juice off of his cock cleaning him up nicely. "Good whore. Now push that cum off of your cheeks into your mouth too." Like a good whore she does and swallows it down as well.

Lukas lines up behind her again and pushes his erect cock into her dripping pussy. He shoves two fingers deep into her ass causing Victoria to moan again. Lukas pushes and prods and stretches her tiny asshole. He works her for several minutes before Stefan nods to him.

Lukas pulls his fingers out of her ass and his slimy cock out of her pussy. He lines up the head of his cock to her hungry little backdoor opening. Victoria says, "I've never had anything in my ass. I don't think I can take you Lukas."

Stefan says, "You're going to take his cock in your ass and then you're going to take my cock in your ass like a good whore. Now take my cock in your mouth and get me hard again."

Victoria opens up and accepts his cock back into her mouth and sucks him with a purpose. Lukas pushes his cockhead through her small opening and she groans. With each thrust Lukas slowly sinks more of his manhood into her bowels. Soon, he is fucking her ass nicely causing Victoria to moan like a whore around Stefan's dick.

A few minutes later Victoria pulls off of Stefan's erection and groans, "Oh fuck I am going to cum. Deeper. Harder. Fuck my ass harder Lukas."

He accommodates, pushing his cock in another couple inches. She loudly groand and a minute later her legs start shaking and she practically yells, "Oh my god Lukas. I am cuuuming with your cock in my aaaaasss! Ahhhhh!"

Her orgasm causes her to grip onto Lukas's manhood and it only takes a couple more pushes into her ass and he starts firing his cum into her bowels. This sends her into a tizzy, "I can feel you cumming in my ass Lukas. Oh my god. That is amazing. Oh my god I am coming again."

A few minutes later after their orgasms have subsided, Lukas pulls his softening cock out of her ass leaving a red gaping mess behind. Stefan says, "My turn."

Victoria responds, "I don't think I can take you in my ass Stefan. Come back up here and let me blow you. You can cum on my face or you can cum in my mouth. I promise I will swallow you down."

"I'm sure you would Victoria. But I am going to fuck you in your ass and you are going to cum over and over. You are going to love getting assfucked from now on like a good whore."

Stefan lines his huge cock up to her warmed up asshole and pushes it in. Victoria groans, "That is so big. You are going to break my asshole."

Stefan responds, "Relax and enjoy it Victoria. What better way to prove to your husband that you can be a whore than with a gaping asshole with cum running out of it?"

"Okay Stefan. Do my ass. But warm me up."

Stefan starts to fuck her tight asshole, slowly going deeper and deeper. Victoria moans like a whore, letting out some cuss words here and there. Stefan asks her loudly, "Where is my cock Victoria?"

Even louder she responds, "In my ass Stefan. Your cock is in my ass."

Stefan raises the volume a little more, "What am I doing with my cock in your ass?"

She ups it more, "Fucking me good Stefan."

Really talking loudly now Stefan asks, "What do you want me to do with your ass?"

Practcially yelling, "I want you to fuck my ass hard until you cum deep inside. Fuck my ass harder Stefan!"

Stefan starts banging her ass harder. Within a couple minutes she starts practically screaming, "Ahhhh. Fuck me! I am cumming agaaaaaain!"

Stefan feels her ass clinch his manhood and sees her body shake. He slams in a few more times and shoots his load into her bowels. The groans can be heard across the house. Finally Stefan pulls out of her bright red ass and lies next to her on the bed. She crashes down on her belly with cum leaking out of her ass and pussy. She rolls over next to Stefan and looks up to Lukas and motions for him to come over and join them.

Lukas joins them on the bed, all of them still breathing hard. Victoria comments, "Thank you guys for fucking me so hard and helping me with my fantasy. I think I had like 20 orgasms and I am worn out. I am going to be so sore when this high wears off. But it was so worth it.

They all mumble and fall asleep.

As Jacques and Cynthia come into his room, he turns to shut the door and comments, "Now we have to hit this head on. We can't avoid it anymore."

"What are you trying to avoid Jacques?"

"I have been delaying sex with you Cynthia."

"Why? Are you not attracted to me? Do you not think I am sexually appealing? I mean I'm not as hot as Tif or Kat but..."

"No No No. That is not even close to the case. I have always thought you were sexy. And I am totally not comparing you to Kat or Tif. It is that under normal circumstances I would have been interested in pursuing you."

"What normal circumstances are you referring to? A situation where our first sexual experience was not thrust upon us by a sex game filled with 3 hours of teasing and foreplay?"

Jacques laughs and says, "That may be more normal than I would like to admit. No a normal circumstance where you and I don't work together. One where I don't depend on you so much for the success of this project and ultimately the immediate success of my career."

"Oh you are back to that again?"

Cynthia reaches her hand out and pulls him over to the bed and sits him down. She crawls on top of him straddling his legs and looks down upon him and comments, "Need I remind you that in addition to the knowing what I know about you and Kat and you and Tif, that I sucked your cum out of their pussies and ass. Need I remind you that I gave you a wonderful blowjob in the kitchen and swallowed your tasty cum shot just a couple hours ago. Need I remind you that we have sat naked next to each other all night and participated in a myriad of sexual acts with other people in front of each other. Need I remind you..."

"I get it Cynthia."

"Then what is still the issue Jacques? I thought for sure I had proven that I am a sexually hungry woman that is not going to hold anything we do tonight or in the future as leverage in our working relationship. That I am going to go out of my way to continue to perform my job excellently because I care about my career as much as you do yours. And lastly, I hope that we enjoy ourselves so much tonight that we want to do it again and again over the next few weeks while I am in Europe with you. Jacques, I want no strings attached sexual fun with you. I am not looking to use it against you. I am not looking to get attached to you. Just enjoy each other once in a while as our desires dictate."