Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Cynthia. I concede."

"Then shut up and enjoy me."

Cynthia leans down and kisses him aggressively. His erection starts to grow between her legs. She breaks the kiss to smile and comment, "Your growing manhood has me so wet Jacques. I want to ride you. I want to feel your big cock deep inside me."

This excites him and they resume kissing. Once his cock is nice and hard, she lifts a little bit and aims it at her wet entrance. As she slides herself down she moans loudly. After a dozen times up and down she moans, "Thiiiis is what I needed. Fuuuuck yes. You feel amazing."

Jacques pulls her in tight and angles his head down and pulls in one of her nipples. He sucks and gently bites it sending shockwaves through Cynthia's body. Soon he moves over to the other one. He grips her ass and moves her up and down on his cock. The wetness starts dripping down his balls.

In between breaths Cynthia says, "I am going to cum soon. And when I do... it is going to be very wet... I apologize ahead of time."

"That's okay. I want to feel you cum."

That encouragement motivates her and she grinds herself on Jacques's hardness pushing her pussy down to the hilt. She groans, "Oh fuck that is big. I ...did not know... how much... I needed... a big cock."

Up and down, then a few grinds, up and down, another grind and Cynthia moans loudly, "Oh. Oh. UHhhhh, " as an orgasm courses through her body. Jacques feels the wetness cover his groin and balls.

As her orgasm subsides, Jacques picks her up, turns around, and lies her down on the bed. He kisses her hard, and then kisses down her neck. His cock slips out of her pussy. He stops to suck on a nipple and then down her flat tummy.

Cynthia sees where he is headed and quietly says, "Oh Jacques. Where are you going?"

"Down to pleasure you. I cannot resist."

Jacques continues down and pushes her legs back exposing her dripping pussy. It is beautiful with tiny well-shaped folds and a nice pink hood hiding a glistening clit underneath a small patch of trimmed hair. Jacques comments, "You have a delightful pussy Cynthia. I need to taste it."

Jacques licks up her gash gathering a heavy dose of her juices. He licks his lips and says, "Delicious," and goes back for more. For the next several minutes he licks and sucks every inch of her pussy and nibbles on her clit and tongues her tiny pussyhole. Cynthia moans, "Oh my god Jacques you are amazing. That feels sooooo goood."

Finally he decides it is time for the prize and slides two fingers inside her wetness causing Cynthia to moan louder. "Keep that up and I am going to cum on your face Jacques."

Jacques increases the pace and concentrates his tongue on her clit. Her moans get louder and her breaths become shorter. Soon her legs start shaking and she groans, " Ahhhhhhh, I am cuuuuming again. Ahhhh fuck!"

A huge tidlewave of tasty juices stream into Jacques mouth and all over his fingers. He laps it up like a starving cat. A few moments later the event is over. Jacques licks her sensitive pussy clean and then kisses his way back up. After sharing an affectionate kiss Cynthia comments, "I am sorry I am so wet when I orgasm."

Jacques smiles and replies, "Don't ever apologize to me again for that. I love it. I went down there so I could taste you. And I was not disaappointed. But I hope you are not done. I would like some more of you."

"You may have as much of me as you want. Anyway you want me."

He reaches down and pulls her legs up close to her head and slides his cock deep in her hungry hole. Cynthia moans again, "Oh you have a wonderful cock. It fills me up very nicely."

Jacques leans on the bed pinning her legs back, arching her back, and giving him the leverage he needs. He starts plowing her harder and deeper rocking the bed and knocking the headboard against the wall.

Cynthia says, "Oh yes! Right there. Right there. Ahhhhhh! I am going to cum again."

Cynthia's legs start shaking and she starts one continuous moan all the way through a strong orgasm. Jacques feels her pussy grip onto his dick almost sending him over the top until he slows down.

As her orgasm subsides, he loosens his grip and let's her legs relax. She pulls him down and kisses him hard. When she breaks the kiss she tells him, "I want you to bring me that fantastic cock of yours so I can suck my juices off of it."

He obliges pulling his cock out of her dripping hole and straddling her chest. She brings her head up to meet him pulling his glistening cock into her mouth. As she cleans him up she hums, "Mmmm. I am tasty. Especially when I am sucking it off of you."

Cynthia works his cock hard stroking it with one hand and playing with his balls with the other. He groans and starts moving his hips to match her pace. "If I did not know better, I would think you were trying to make me cum in your mouth."

Cynthia answers with a resounding, "Ummm Hmmm."

Jacques remarks,"Okay then." He grips onto her hair and starts fucking her mouth. It takes only a few moments before Jacques throws his head back, thrusts his hips forward one last time and shoots his load into Cynthia's waiting mouth. She swallows his offering down one shot at a time until his orgasm finishes. Then she worships his manhood until he starts to soften.

Jacques pulls out and comments, "Why did you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"Because I love your cock. I love sucking it. I love to taste and feel your cum in my mouth. It is an immense turnon."

Jacques smiles and suggests, "I'd like to fuck you doggystyle so I can enjoy your sexy ass."

She replies, "Anything you want."

Jacques climbs off of her and turns her over. She pushes her ass high in the air and turns her face sideways against the mattress. Jacques looks at her in wonder and says, "You must like doggystyle because that is a 'fuck me hard' pose if I have ever seen one."

She moans, "Mmmm Hmmm."

Jacques climbs behind her and kneels down. He licks her from her clit all the way up to her puckered asshole. She moans again and kids, "You dirty old man."

Jacques does it again, this time dolling out a few extra licks on her pink star. Cynthia moans again. Jacques goes to work. He licks her gash and shoves his tongue deep into her pussy gathering precious juices. With both hands he spreads her ass cheeks and licks her asshole hard. Cynthia moans deep and long.

Jacques rapidly flicks his tongue on her star sending Cynthia into convulsions. "Oh my god Jacques... Yes... Tongue my asshole you dirty old man... Oh that feels amazing."

Jacques switches over and pushes his tongue into her puckered hole. In and out with a flick here and a flick there. Cynthia lets out a continuous moan. "You're going to make me cum again. I feel it building. Don't stop. I'm going to cum."

Jacques increases the speed and squeezes her ass cheeks. Soon he feels her body shake as an orgasm overtakes her body. She groans and jerks and Jacques stays firm to his grip and rides it out. He moves down and sucks in the juices from her pussy. "Now I am going to fuck you."

"Yes please."

Jacques stands up and pushes his cock into her wet hole. Within a few strokes his balls start smacking her clit with every plunge. Cynthia starts moaning again, "Fuck me Jacques. Fuck me hard. Oh my god yes."

Juices start running down her leg and the smacking can be heard outside of the room. Jacques starts to fuck her harder. He wets his thumb and pushes it into her ass. Her moan changes to a groan. He comments, "You like that don't you? You like it when I play with your asshole."

"Yes... I do..."

Jacques continues to fuck her ass with his thumb while banging her pussy hard with his cock. She asks, "You... want my asshole... don't you? You wish... you could... fuck my ass don't you?"

Jacques replies, "Of course I would. You have an amazing ass."

In between breaths Cynthia responds, "Well... I won the bet... So you... have to wait... until I am ready... and ... it won't be... tonight."

"I am willing to wait for this sweet ass."

"I... promise... you ... won't have to... wait long."

Jacques continues to pound her sending her through two more orgasms. Finally she says, "Jacques... Cum for me... Cum... deep... inside my pussy. Send me... home... with your jizz... leaking... out of me... I want to feel it."

Jacques concentrates on the sensations around his cock and visualizes his orgasm, powerful and long. He focuses on the sensations of his balls smacking against the top of her wet pussy. He increases his pace and strengthens his kegals. He generates the momentum for one last huge orgasm.

He pounds her for another minute until he is ready. Finally he lets the dam loose. He grips her hips and slams his cock in deep one more time. Cynthia feels a huge pulse in his cock. It's like she feels the surge of cum trveling down his cock and through her vaginal walls.

Cynthia grips her pussy with her own kegals just as Jacques groans and lets loose his first shot. Cynthia feels it hit the back wall of her pussy followed by another and another. Several shots follow those and splash inside her pussy. Cynthia moans, "ahhhh. I can feel you Jacques. I can feel your manhood filling up my pussy."

They stay connected for a few moments until Jacques goes limp and falls out of her. A little cum trickles out and down her leg. He takes a few steps back and sits in a chair. Cynthia rolls over on her back and spends a few moments cleaning up the outer edges of her pussy.

As Cynthia cleans her fingers one more time she comments, "Tell me that was not amazing and that you don't want to do that again."

"To use your word, it was amazing. You are a very good lover Cynthia and I do want to do it again. I think you have broken through my tough exterior."

With a very satisfied grin and along deep breath Cynthia replies, "Good."

Christoph opens the door to the bedroom for Kat and Tif and closes it behind him. He says, "I have been waiting for this all night. You two are incredibly sexy."

Tif asks, "Is that why you set your wife up with Stefan and Lukas?"

"Partially. Let me explain. Victoria has confided to me that she has a lot of sexual interests but has a hard time trusting men because of her past experiences. When she was trying to make it as a model, men would proposition her all the time and use sex as her only way break through. It is a terrible industry. Anyway over the course of a year, she fell in with two different men who abused her and did not help her in the industry. She ended up leaving it because it was so corrupt. And she left with a bad impression of men. The only reason she started dating me is because a mutual friend of ours vouched for me."

"So how did you get to this place of her with other people if she is having a hard time trusting you?"

"Over the years she began to trust me because I was always with her and treating her well and showing her and telling her that I loved her. She was concerned because I was famous at the time and had a lot of women around me. But honest to god I have not done anything with any woman that she does not know about. I would not disrespect her or our relationship like that. She really is a wonderful, amazing person."

"I still don't get the connection to doing sexual things with other people. Why not just be together in love and be happy with each other."

"Since our first date I have been honest with her that I am a very sexual person. It turns out so is she. When we started dating she had not done any of the edgy stuff like cum in the mouth or anal or anything like that. But again she mentioned that she has a lot of sexual interests. Some of those are the edgy things or fantisies with other people or being with a woman, even though she resisted you tonight Kat. So slowly over the years I have been exposing her to these opportunities and seeing if she will walk through the door."

"I see. So why tonight? Why us? Or why Stefan and Lukas?"

"I think you know this, but let me state it anyway. Trust goes a long way. Jacques has helped me tremendously understanding the concept of loving someone deeply and still being happy with that person getting physical pleasure from another person and not be jealous. I trust Victoria with Stefan and Lukas because Jacques trusts them and vouches for them. I am here with you right now because Jacques has vouched for you and trusts you. I think you trust me because Jacques has vouched for me and that means a lot to you. Am I right?"

"You are correct Christoph. Thank you for giving us context. Now back to the moment. What would you like us sexy girls to do with you tonight?"

"I am glad you asked. How kinky are you? Because there are some things that I miss that Victoria does not do yet or not very often anyway."

"I guess it depends on how kinky. But I think we are open minded about most things."

"I want Kat to deepthroat me like she did Stefan. I want to cum in your mouth. I really want to do some anal. I want to eat your young bald pussies and asses until you drench my face with your juices. I want to see you girls do some girl-on-girl stuff."

Kat and Tif look at each other and then at Christoph, "I think we manage that."

The girls walk over next to the bed and start kissing. Their tongues twist and dart in a very sensual show for Christoph. Kat's hands wonder down and squeeze Tif's ample ass while Tif's hands squeeze on Kat's huge tits. Kat breaks the kiss and gently pushes Tif onto the bed. She follows her down and positions herself between her legs. Two more kisses and then down her neck to her breasts. Kat spends time on each nipple bringing them to firm attention before moving down her flat stomach and to her nether region.

Christoph walks over to the bed looking for a better angle to see just as Kat puts her mouth on Tif's tiny pussy. Christoph climbs on the bed and leans down and brings one of Tif's long nipples into his mouth and pinches the other one with his free hand. Tif starts moaning her approval. After a few minutes of enjoying both of her nipples, Christoph moves down next to Kat and asks if he can take over.

Kat pulls off of Tif's pussy and leans in and kisses Christoph. He can taste her best friend. Kat breaks the kiss and climbs up to Tif's face. She kisses her gently before mounting her and lowering her pussy down to her mouth. Christoph gets down on his belly and leans in on his elbows.

Christoph spends a brief moment looking at this tiny hairless teenage gash in front of him. He runs a finger up and down her delicate pink folks and gently rubs her baby clit. Tif moans deep into Kat's pussy.

Christoph looks up and watches Tif pleasuring her friend before he finally leans in and begins to lick her wet slit, sucking in her tasty juices. As his mouth searches around Tif's wetness, his eyes glance up a little more to see Kat squeezing her own fat tits with a satisfied look on her face. He spends several more minutes enjoying Tif's sweet pussy before Kat suggests, "Christoph can we switch places and suck on you for a little while?"

He nods his head and reluctantly backs away from potentially the sweetest pussy he has ever tasted. Kat crawls off of Tif and slides to the side of the bed. Tif rolls over to the other side of the bed. Christoph slies down on his back in between them. Tif leans down and kisses Christoph tasting herself in his mouth. When they break Tif says, "Thank you for making me feel so good."

He replies, "It is only the beginning."

Christoph feels Kat slide her mouth down his above average manhood. Tif leaves his side and moves down to join her friend. Christoph pulls a pillow from the head of the bed and puts it under his head. It allows him a comfortable angle to watch his two teenage lovers pleasure his cock. Off and on they look up at him and see his contented smile.

The girls take turns sucking his cock and playing with his balls. A couple times they each take a side of his cock and lick up and down it together at the same time; a man's dream. They continue this for several minutes before he finally says, "If you keep doing that you are going to make me cum."

Kat comments, "I've got this." Tif backs away and lets her take over. She bobs a few times before pushing herself all the way down his rod, opening her throat, and letting him in until her nose touches his closely trimmed pubes. Christoph groans loudly, "Oh my fucking god. Anything you want. Just take it."

Kat slowly goes up and down squeezing her throat and running her tongue up the underside of his cock. He continues to bellow, "Oh my god Kat. You are the fucking Queen!"

Kat speeds up slightly and starts massaging his balls. After a couple more minutes he grunts, "Here it comes. Here it fucking comes!"

Christoph juts his hips up and straightens his legs stiff. He grunts with each pulse, "Ughhh! Ughhh!"

Kat swallows the first few spurts, but as his surge slows down she holds it in her mouth running her tongue up and down his cock. When she knows he is done, she pulls off of his manhood and gently lets it fall against his stomach. She shows him his load still in her mouth and then leans over and tongue kisses Tif. They share his cum back and forth for a couple minutes to Christoph's delight before each girl swallows their share down.

"What a show," Christoph exclaims, "What a show."

Tif replies, "It is only the beginning."

Kat crawls up and sits on his face. He goes to work on returning the favor to her. Tif leans back down and takes his softening tool back in her mouth and sucks on him hard. His erection returns in no time. Once Tif feels he is good and hard, she climbs on top of him straddling his waist. She lifts up just enough to aim his cock at her dripping hole and pushes it in. As she slides down his cock, Christoph moans, "Ah fuck that is tight girl."

Tif and Kat both smile. Once Tif gets his cock completely lodged in, she changes angles and grinds him. She moves her hips in a dancing motion stimulating her g-spot. Christoph comments, "Tif you know how to fucking move. That feels amazing."

Kat says, "Focus Christoph. You keep bringing me up and then talking to Tif. Focus."

He replies with a jumbled, "Sorry Kat."

Christoph finally brings Kat to orgasm flooding his face with her sweet juices. It is then that she tells Tif, "Switch."

The girls switch and the smile on Christoph's face is priceless. Kat leans down and sucks his cock for a minute or two enjoying her best friends flavor all over him. Kat then climbs on for her own turn. For the next several minutes Kat rides his cock and Christoph brings Tif to another orgasm. Kat then suggests that they switch up a little.

Both girls crawl off the bed, helping Christoph get up as well. Kat positions him standing next to the bed while each girl gets on her knees in front of him. They take turns sucking his cock and playing with his balls. After a few minutes Christoph suggests they change positions, "I want to line you both up side by side on the bed, asses in the air."

The girls meet his wish, jumping on the bed poitioning themselves side by side with their asses high in the air. Christoph starts with Kat licking her all the way up her gash and over her pretty star. Kat moans slightly. He does this several times before moving over to Tif to repeat the process. Back and forth he goes. Finally he gets more aggressive and starts pushing a finger into their pussies and soon their asses. The girls moan loudly at the welcome intrusion.

Christoph eventually stands up and lines himself up behind Kat, not removing his fingers from Tif's holes. He fucks her for a couple minutes before moving over to Tif. He slides his fingers back into Kat and resumes multi-tasking. He mumbles, "Ah fuck yeah. You girls are so sexy and fun."

Over time he starts concentrating on one girl at a time. While he's fucking one girl, he pounds into her hard while thumbing her asshole. He does this for a couple minutes before moving over to the other girl and repeating the process. Finally after a dozen or more times of going back and forth he focuses hard on Tif, gripping her hips, and starts pounding her pussy hard. Tif moans and announces her orgasm, "Uh. Uh. Uh. Ahhhhh, I'm cumming!"