Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 07.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacques takes his time. He leans in and kisses Victoria sensually. She responds well, gently parting her lips and accepting his probing tongue. He breaks the kiss and comments, "That was nice." She agrees. He slides her down the couch a little more and kisses her again. He pulls away from her lips and moves down her neck and over her chest. He pulls one nipple into his mouth bringing it to attention before moving to the other one.

Victoria runs her hands through his hair to show she is connected to him. He quickly kisses down her stomach and to her mound. He kisses one more time above her trimmed pubes as he pushes her legs back.

By now Stefan is in position. He runs his tongue up the length of Cynthia's slit causing her to groan. He methodically licks and teases every inch of her swollen pussy avoiding her clit for the moment. Cynthia breathes heavy and comments, "Stefan... when I cum... I am going to ... I am going to flood your face... with juices... I want to apologize... ahead of time."

Stefan softly replies, "I look forward to it."

Jacques sees that Victoria is also swollen and wet. He uses his hands to massage her pussy and wet his fingers. Then he pushes two fingers in deep causing Victoria to loudly groan, "Ah fuck Jacques. That's cheating."

The guys spend time working the girls and building their orgasms. About the same time the remember this is a competition and that they need to get to the end.

Jacques leans in and starts licking her clit and banging her with his fingers. She starts moaning almost continuously. Victoria runs her hands through Jacques hair and moans a long, "Ahhhhh. Jaaaacques. Fuck that is gooood. Stefan... you better hurrrrrrry. Jacques is... cheating."

Stefan hears the warning and pulls Cynthia's clit into his mouth. Cynthia cries out, "Oh my god... I have to... I am sorry Jacques... Ahhhhhh!" Her legs start to shake and she bellows, "Ahhhh Fuuuuck!" She grips the cushion and jerks her hips. Her long awaited orgasm hits her. She groans and jerks and fills Stefan's mouth with nectar. He swallows over and over and rides out the long duration.

As Cynthia starts to come down Victoria bellows out, "Right there. Right fucking there. Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop."

Jacques continues flapping her clit and pushing his fingers in and out like pistons in a car. Soon after Victoria lets out a long moan and her legs go stiff. Jacques pushes his fingers in one more time and starts sucking in her orgasm. As hers subsides, he pulls his fingers out and his mouth off her pussy. As he lets her legs down, he licks his fingers and comments, "I am glad I made you cum Victoria. It was wonderful."

Victoria still breathing heavily says, "I was trying to hold out, but you cheated. How did you know I like fingers in me?"

Jacques smiles and replies, "When you went down on Tif, you commented that you just did to her what you would want someone to do to you. So I just copied it."

"Very observant and well executed Jacques. I think I got the best of both worlds then since I think we won didn't we?"

Kat, who was taking over facilitation duties from Jacques says, "Yes you did. You will be rewarded."

Jacques stands up and then leans in and kisses Victoria one more time, soft and sensual.

Stefan looks at Cynthia and asks, "Are you going to be okay?"

Still breathing heavily she replies, "Yes. I am sorry if I splashed your face. I tend to have very wet orgasms and this one was like a tantric sex orgasm after 2 hours of foreplay."

"You tasted excellent. I loved it." He leans in and kisses her gently before trading places with Jacques.

Victoria congratulates Stefan after he sits down next to her. Jacques sits down next to Cynthia and asks her if she is all right. She replies, "I'm sorry Jacques. I could not hold out anymore. After 2 hours of teasing I needed a release and as soon as he touched my clit, it was over."

"No need to apologize. Let's see what their reward is. Kat can you read the card?"

Kat grabs the black diamond card again and says, "Let me find the reward part. Okay. Here it is. A winning team member may choose to give, receive, or partipate in any sexual act with any other person left in the game for 5 minutes. That person does not have to be on the losing team"

Victoria asks, "Wait. So they can choose to do anything sexual with anybody in this room for 5 minutes?"

Kat replies, "That is how I understand it."

Victoria looks at Stefan and says, "You won us this competetion and I was the one that received this last round so I think you should take it."

Stefan replies, "Thank you for the offer, but I am happy to let you continue to receive. Pick who you want and what you want."

Victoria smiles and looks around the room. Every person is looking back at her intently. Finally Victoria says, "Okay Stefan. If you want me to choose who and what, then I choose Kat as the who."

Kat very surprised replies, "Me? But I have already been with you tonight. Do you want me to do it again?"

Victoria laughs, "As much as I would enjoy that, no. I pick you to come over here and give Stefan a great blowjob. I hear you are the best and I want to reward my teammate. One condition tho. I want to sit right here and see it up close."

Kat pauses for a moment and then responds, "Okay. I'll do it."

Kat walks over and holds a hand out to Stefan who takes it. She pulls him off the couch, turns him around and sits down in his place on the couch next to Victoria. Kat comments, "Now you can see it up close."

The rest of the group all change seats and stand around the couch for their own view. The heighth of the couch is perfect for Kat with her about eye level with Stefan's belly button. She looks up at him and asks, "Are you ready big boy?"

Stefan looks down at her and nods. Kat puts a hand on each of his thighs and scoots to the edge of the couch. She takes a quick look at his half limp manhood dangling in front of her. She leans in and pulls his unit into her mouth. She sucks hard to bring it back to life.

It doesn't take long before she feels him start to grow in her mouth. He is mostly erect when she pulls off of him leaving a heavy bit of saliva behind. With her right hand she begins stroking him slowly but intently. With her left hand she starts massaging his heavy balls. He leans his head back and closes his eyes enjoying the sensations.

Kat moves her hand down to the base of his cock and squeezes gently. She pushes her mouth down his shaft and slowly comes all the way back off. After repeating this a few times she looks up at Stefan and says, "I need you all the way hard Stefan. Come on big guy." Keeping one hand at his base and moving the other underneath his balls and applying pressure, she flicks the sensitive underbelly of his cockhead sending a shockwave through his body that nearly buckles his legs.

After a solid 30 seconds of that she completely pulls her hands and mouth away and watches his cock tilt upward and bounce. Right before their very eyes it grows another inch and becomes as hard as a steel pipe. Victoria comments, "Oh that is a nice trick. You'll have to teach me that one."

Kat looks at Victoria and asks, "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for another trick."

Kat sits up straight and slides her mouth back over his erection. Up and down she goes slowly, each time pushing more him inside. Before long she pulls off and says to Stefan, "It is time big boy."

The next time down she doesn't stop until her nose is nuzzled in his trimmed pubes. She holds it there for a few seconds causing Stefan to moan loudly. Victoria exclaims, "Holy shit. That is amazing. He is huge. And you just..."

Kat slowly pulls off of his manhood and takes a big breath and goes all the way back down again. Each time she goes down she relaxes her throat and let's his hugeness pass into it. Practice has relaxed her gag reflex. Stefan's big cock is putting it to the test. 'Time to test it more I guess,' she thinks.

Kat reaches around and grips his buttcheeks and pulls him into her. Over and over again she pulls his body into her and his cock goes down her throat. He picks up on the cadence and starts fucking her mouth.

Several people in the group cannot help but touch themselves, getting turned on by the scene. Stefan starts grunting and says, "Fuck Kat that feels good. You're going to make me cum."

Kat intensifies the motion and the pace, putting her throat to the test. His moans start coming closer together. She feels his body start to tense up. She feels his cock swell. She pulls her mouth off and grips his manhood and starts jerking it. Kat opens her mouth and places it just in front of his cockhead at the last possible moment.

Stefan leans his head back and loudly groans. He pushes his hips forward one last time and starts firing. The first shot hits Kat in the back of her throat. She swallows it down. The next one hits the same spot and she swallows again. Victoria watches as several shots of thick cum fire into Kat's mouth. She watches Kat's throat as she swallows over and over.

As Stefan's orgasm slows down, Kat pushes her mouth over the end of his cock and sucks him in. The last small shot or two and the follow on dribbles she lets sit on her tongue. She sexily cleans up his manhood and lets it drop.

The crowd cheers. Kat smiles slightly and then leans over and kisses Victoria. Victoria accepts Kat's tongue and with it all of the cum Kat saved. They share a snowball kiss for a few moments. When it breaks Victoria looks shocked and happy. She swallows a couple times and then says, "Normally I don't like cum in my mouth, but that was sexy. And you are a fucking machine. Oh my god that was insane."

"Thank you Victoria. I am glad you enjoyed." She looks up at Stefan who smiles back at her. She says, "I hope you enjoyed as well."

"Of course I did. You are amazing Kat. Thank you."

As the group starts to go back to their original seats Jacques speaks up, "So should we do another black diamond challenge?"

A resounding 'yes' causes Jacques to pick up the dice. His first roll is a three. Jacques yelps, "Fuck. I did it again." Cynthia replies, "I am good. Let's fucking do this. Who are we against?"

Jacques rolls again and gets a 6. He exclaims, "Fuck. We don't have a team 6. I need to reroll."

Christoph comments, "You suck at this Jacques. For fuck sake. Let me do it."

Jacques hands him the dice and he rolls a 4. "Fucking shit I just rolled us in."

Jacques laughs and says, "Sucks when that happens doesn't it?"

Jacques picks up the black diamond card and re-reads. "Just to remind how this works. A member of one team is to be paired with a member of the other team. The goal of this challenge is to bring the other person to orgasm orally before the other pair does. One person from each team will give while the other will receive. This is the offset matchup. The first person to reach orgasm loses the competition for their team. The team who was chosen first by the dice gets to choose the pairings and assignments. Choose wisely."

Jacques looks at Cynthia and asks, "So who do we want to match up here?"

Cynthia looks at Christoph and Kat and responds, "I think we should do what was done before. Guys go down on the girls."

"Are you saying that just because you want Christoph to lick your pussy? Or you don't want to give a blowjob?

"No Jacques. The most obvious reason is that I just had an orgasm thanks to Stefan and I should be able to hold out. But really the main reason is that I don't want to compete against Kat at trying to make a man cum orally. You did just see what she did to Stefan didn't you?"

Everybody looks at Kat who sits there with a slight smile on her face. Tif comments, "I might have to agree with Cynthia on this one. Not that you need my opinion or anything."

Jacques looks at Kat and then back at Cynthia and says, "Here is my line of thinking. Christoph has not had an orgasm to my knowledge tonight so he is overdue. He should pop as easy as you did last round. My other reasoning is that I have very good control and I think I can hold out even when Kat tries all of her tricks."

Cynthia pauses and looks at Kat and then to Christoph and back to Kat again. Finally Jacques says, "So. What do you think?"

Cynthia asks, "How confident are you in your plan?"

Jacques replies, "I am confident in my ability to hold out and my recent experience with you tells me that you have more than enough blowjob skills to get Christoph to pop."

Victoria pops in, "Recent experience Jacques. Do tell."

"A man does not cum and tell. Cynthia. I am confident in this plan."

"So confident that you are willing to make a side bet?"

"A side bet with you?"

Cynthia nods.

"What are the terms?"

"If we go with your plan and you cum before Christoph then you will tell me that I was right in front of all these people and you will fuck me at least a dozen times before we go back to the US, starting tonight."

Jacques ponders this. Then he asks, "And if I hold out and we win this competition with my plan, what do I get?"

"I will let you be the very first to ever fuck my ass."

That rouses a bunch of hoots and hollers from the rest of the group. Jacques holds out his hands and they shake on it. Jacques says, "No tanking. You need to try to win this. Right?"

"Yes. Yes. I am not going to try to tank. I also think about the bragging rights I would have over Kat if I can best her."

Kat smiles and Christoph claps his hands and says, "It is on. Kat I want to see you do your magic."

Kat says, "Brave man Jacques. Maybe Stefan just got me warmed up. You know, loosened my throat muscles up."

Jacques laughs and says, "That may be true. We will see."

All four stand. Kat and Cynthia move to trade positions. Kat stops Cynthia as they pass. They look at each other. Kat leans in and kisses her gently on the lips and comments, "Very well done with that side bet Cynthia."

Cynthia responds, "I am channeling my inner Kat."

Kat laughs and says, "Give Christoph a top quality blowjob then."

"I will. Have no mercy on Jacques either."

"Oh I won't. I think he needs to be brought down a level."

Cynthia laughs and moves to where Kat was sitting. She instructs Christoph to stand in front of her. He does. Kat walks over to Jacques and leans in and kisses him. When she breaks the kiss she whispers in his ear, "I've been thinking about your cock for days and I've been thinking about tasting your delicious cum. And I am jealous that Cynthia got to swallow you down tonight already. Are you going to leave me disappointed Jacques?"

Jacques smiles and replies, "I will not fall for your games Kat."

Kat reaches down and grabs his hands and brings them up to her huge tits. She forces him to tweak her nipples and she moans dramatically.

"I just said I would not fall for your teases Kat."

"Your big cock tells me otherwise Jacques."

Cynthia comments, "Hey. Are we starting or are we starting? Can I start?"

Kat sits down and pulls Jacques over in front of her. The rest of the group surrounds the two couches to watch.

Kat says, "Let's go Cynthia."

Kat's throat is already warmed up from Stefan so she sinks her mouth down to the root of Jacques' lengthy cock right away. He gasps, "Ah Fuck!"

Cynthia pulls off of Christoph to yell at him, "Jacques. You are supposed to be holding out. You knew she was going to do that."

Jacques replies, "I know. I know. But until it happens."

Kat grabs his ass and repeats the same motion as earlier pulling him in and setting a fucking motion. He moans his enjoyment. Victoria leans over to Lukas who is standing next to her and comments, "She is fucking good isn't she?"

He responds, "Yes she is. Maybe the best I have ever had. And she did not do half the tricks she pulled on Stefan."

Victoria moves over next to her husband and whispers in his ear, "Enjoy yourself husband. This is your chance to cum in a woman's mouth. Enjoy it. Go get him Cynthia."

With her renewed encouragement, Cynthia picks up the pace and starts stroking Christoph while she sucks him. She starts massaging his balls with her left hand to add to the effect. Christoph comments, "Oh Fuck. Kat you better kick it up a notch."

The guys compete back and forth with who can moan louder as the girls are put in maximum effort. After a few minutes, the race is quite even. A scan of the crowd shows that most of the onlookers are touching themselves and a few add their moans to the sound effects.

Kat comes up for a breath and comments, "Are you ready Jacques? Are you ready to cum in my mouth and lose this competition?"

Jacques winces and responds, "I don't think so Kat. I have survived your killer deepthroat."

Kat laughs and says, "I have one last trick for you then."

Cynthia pulls off of Christoph and looks over to Kat when she hears this. Victoria snaps her back into it, "Cynthia focus. You can do this."

Kat pushes his cock back into her throat and wraps her hands around his ass cheeks to resume the fucking motion. She pushes the pace and Jacques starts groaning. He comments, "Cynthia... how are you ... doing over there? Do you think you... could finish him off... soon? Oh fuck... this is good Kat."

Cynthia pushes herself to go even deeper and even faster. She starts adding more pressure to her stroking. Christoph starts moaning somewhat continuously. He says, "Oh fuck. I feel it in my balls. I am going to bust soon."

Christoph looks over to his wife hoping that she is watching and he sees that Lukas is behind her reaching around massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. It looks like her hands are behind her stroking his cock. He closes his eyes and enjoys the sensation of Cynthia working his cock.

In the middle of Kat working over Jacques, she deftly moves one of her hands underneath his ass. Her fingers find his anus and she puts some pressure on his bud without losing any momentum on her oral. He grunts, "Don't ... do that... Kat..."

Kat ignores him and continues to massage his backdoor. She uses his reactions and his breathing to guide how quickly she progresses.

Christoph starts moaning and sending out explitives, "Oh fuck... Cynthia... I am going to fucking cum... I hope you... want this... in your mouth..."

Kat knows she needs to hurry. She feels him holding his breath and can feel his cock swelling. She pounds her throat with his cock working to get to the finish line and just when he pulls in his breath, she shoves a finger in his ass. He loudly expels all of his air and yells, "Arrrrrhhhh!" as his seed starts shooting down Kat's throat.

Kat shoves her finger in deeper and pulls his cock out of her throat so she can taste his cum before sending it down.

Mere seconds after Jacques blows his load, Christoph puts his hands on Cynthia's head and rocks one last time and grunts loudly. A huge first spurt of cum pours into Cynthia's mouth causing her to almost choke. She swallows it down quickly just as the second burst fills her mouth up. She doesn't have time to swallow before the third amount rushes in and overflows her mouth and drips on her tits. She swallows and prepares herself for more.

Kat swallows what Jacques gives her over and over. When his orgasm subsides, she pulls her finger out of his ass and seductively cleans up his cock before letting it fall from her mouth.

Finally Christoph finishes and he just crashes down on the couch next to him exhausted. Cynthia looks down and sees a multiple globs of cum all over her tits. An opportunistic Tif kneels down and licks up the cum on her tits.

Jacques sits down breathing heavy. Victoria snaps out of her activities with Lukas and asks, "Who won?"

Stefan comments, "It was close, but Jacques busted first."

"Wow. That is insane. Jacques what happened?"