Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
Kats work week in Germany.
13k words
4.74
4.6k
6
0

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter eight: Kat's Week in Germany

This is module two, chapter eight. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. Chapter seven brought her to Germany during her internship. Chapter eight is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

"Wild weekend huh?" Kat says from under her sheets in the hotel room she is sharing with her best friend Tif.

Tif yawns and stretches her body out. "It was. It is like something I would find in a fiction novel."

"Cynthia seems to have opened up."

Tif laughs, "You think?"

"I think her finally fucking Jacques is going to help satisfy her craving a little bit."

"Or it may have just broken the seal. She might go crazy now."

"Crazy how?"

"Fuck every guy she sees."

"We'll see."

This is one of the rare mornings that Kat and Tif do not get up early to over prepare for the day. Jacques told them they were not being picked up until noon. So they still had plenty of time.

Kat rolls over and grabs her phone and starts working through messages and emails. Suddenly she says, "Awe."

Tif looks over and asks, "What?"

"We got a bunch of texts this morning."

"We? From who?"

"Let's see. We got one from Cynthia that says thank you for the wild weekend and everything you do for me. Love you. Good luck today."

"Awe. That's cool."

"We also got one from George that says good luck today. Looking forward to getting through the next few days and getting back with the group."

"George is going with Thomas out to wherever plant thing 4 hours away right?"

"Yeah. That is why he said he is looking forward to getting done and coming back. I hear it is in the middle of no where away from civilization."

"Anybody else send us a text?"

"Uh... Yep. We got a text from Victoria thanking us for a great evening and apologizing for not seeing us off last night and that she hopes to see us soon."

"Awe."

"I also got a text from Niklas. He wants to go out before I leave Germany."

"I was wondering if he was going to call. You did beat him in a match and embarrass him in front of everyone."

"But then I sucked his dick and swallowed his creamy man juice afterwards."

Tif laughs, "I guess there is that."

The girls go about their morning routine ending with them in the lobby of the hotel waiting on Jacques to pick them up. He was prompt at 11:30 am and soon they were weaving through traffic on the way to lunch. Jacques turns around to talk to the girls who are strapped in the back. "So Cynthia came through last night. I could not have pictured it going any better."

Kat replies, "I vetted her as much as I could and went with my gut. I'm glad it turned out."

"So where does she go from here? What is next?"

"I think she is going to want to hook up with you again, several times I'm sure, and probably get with Stefan and Lukas before we leave Germany. That's assuming Stefan and Lukas have recovered from their time with Victoria."

Kat smacks Stefan, who is driving the car, on the shoulder.

They all have a laugh. Jacques continues, "Are you two ready for our meeting today with Frank?"

The girls look at each other and nod. They make their way to a nice restaurant for lunch and as they sit outside enjoying their food the conversation moves to the night before. Kat asks, "So Stefan how was Victoria last night with you and Lukas? She seemed to turn a corner before you three ran off."

Stefan smiles and says, "A man never kisses and tells."

"Come on Stefan. It's me. You can tell me."

Jacques laughs and says, "Stefan has been trained to keep secrets. Otherwise we would not do ten percent of what we do together. Kat, let me just say this, Christoph and Victoria are elated about how things turned out. I think last night broke them through a barrier. One where they can enjoy the physical pleasures of others without feeling the worry or jealousy of what it might mean to their relationship."

The girls nod. Jacques continues, "You keep giving Stefan a hard time for he and Lukas wearing out Victoria; which they most certainly did, but you two... the number that you two put on Christoph. He did not move from that bed until Victoria woke him up this morning. He might never be the same."

Tif starts laughing, "Poor guy. What a way to go."

The conversation continues as they finish their lunch and return to the car. Once inside Jacques attends to business. "Okay, so gameplan. Frank is a very influential political figure in and around Frankfurt. He will be able to open some doors for us and remove some obstacles. It will take us 3 months to get approval for what we want to do going through normal channels, but Frank can make it happen by the end of the week."

Kat asks, "What is he going to want in return for doing us this favor?"

"That is what we need to determine. Be ready to respond when he finally tells us what he wants. I'll be honest with you, he may want something from one or both of you."

A little surprised Tif asks, "What is it that we can provide?"

"You two are highly capable people and I can guarantee that your reputation has preceeded our visit today. That is the main reason I am bringing you today."

"The main reason. What is the other?"

Jacques smiles at the small nuance that Kat caught. "I want to continue to put you two in front of the right people and give you a chance to shine. It will do wonders for your careers and ultimately for our continued working relationship."

Kat smiles. Jacques says, "Plus I like hanging out with you two. You make me happy."

Jacques continues to give context and background on Frank and his role over the course of the rest of the short ride. As they get out of the car Jacques tells Stefan they will be a couple hours at least, but not to go far.

They go through several different check-in points. Apparently Frank is a hard person to get to. They are finally taken to his office, which is very poshly designed and furnished. Finally the door behind them opens and a very tall, lean, handsome man with some graying hair around the edges comes in. He hugs Jacques and says, "It has been a long time my friend. It seems you only come to me when you need something. Why is that?"

Before Jacques has a chance to answer he turns and addresses Kat and Tif, "Well at least this time you brought me gifts. Which one of you is Kat and which one of you is Tif?"

Kat introduces herself and Frank gives her a tight embrace and a kiss on the cheek. The process repeats for Tif. They all take their seats and Frank continues, "I am sure Jacques has given you all the background information about me so I will not go through the process of introducing myself. However, I want to hear more about you two."

Tif asks, "What would you like to know?"

"First I want to hear about how you became so good at poker. It is not an easy feat to best Jon and the others. But yet you did."

Tif looks at Jacques wondering how Frank heard about her exploits on Saturday night. Frank continues, "In case you are wondering, it is a small world. Elias and I are friends and Jon and I are drinking buddies. I saw him yesterday and he could not stop talking about you. By the way, are you going to take him up on his offer to help him? Not sure if you want to get into the tournaments or if you will even be in Germany to do so?"

"I am going to contact them even if I can't play before I leave Germany. But to answer your question I played a lot with my dad and his friends when I was growing up. One of his friends used to play in tournaments so he showed me the ropes. I'm lucky that I have continued to play even up to last month. I guess I am a little bit of a natural."

"Excellent. Will stick with it Tif. Poker is one of those things that can open a lot of doors in business for you. Now Kat. I hear you bested Niklas in a fighting tournament. How did you do that? He is quite good."

"Elias took me down to watch and they were a person short and needed someone to help them out otherwise the tournament was not going to happen. So I was just there helping them out."

"Indeed you did. And you were not worried about fighting guys?"

"Not very much. I have trained with guys most of my life and jiu jitsu is a bit of an equalizer martial art where technique and leverage are more important than strength."

"Fastinating, really quite impressive. I should not have to tell you that Elias is not so happy. Apparently Jacques fleeced him out of some money. He feels he may have been set up."

Jacques replies, "I mearly brought the girls to the party. He took Kat downstairs and invited her into the competition. I wasn't there with them. I can't help that I hang with the best."

"And then you bring them to me. I know what you want from me Jacques. What I don't know is how these two are going to help you get it."

Jacques smiles and says, "You have heard about them and what they are capable of. Find them a problem that you need them to solve. If they do it then you give us what we want. That sound like a deal?"

"And if I do, and they don't meet my expectations, are you willing to give me something in return?"

"Seems fair. What do you want?"

"You know what I want Jacques."

Jacques pauses. He looks at Kat and then at Tif and then back at Frank. "It is a deal."

Frank looks at Kat and then over to Tif and then back to Kat. The wheels in his head are turning. He reaches over and picks up the phone and dials three numbers and holds. "Come in here. Right away." Frank hangs up the phone and they sit in silence for a few moments. Finally a young guy comes into the office and says, "Yes sir."

Frank responds, "Remind me what that annoying problem is that you keep bringing to me?"

The other guy stumbles a little and says, "Sir, it is the same one we have had for 6 months. We can't seem to get the lead-time on our transistors down to less than 10 weeks. It is killing our pipeline."

Frank looks at the girls and says, "Which one of you want to take this one?"

Tif stands up and says, "I got this."

Frank replies, "Good luck. Show me what you got."

Tif leaves with him. Once they are gone Frank comments, "Jacques, there is no chance Tif is going to help him. We have been trying to solve that one for months and have even hired a consulting firm to help us. Nadda."

Jacques smiles and says, "We'll see. What challenge do you have for Kat?"

Frank looks at Kat for a moment and then turns to the desk behind him and picks up a folder. He hands it to Kat and says, "This is a proposed contract for one of my personal businesses. It is with a global conglomorate. I have had my team look through it, but I'd like to get your opinion. Am I missing anything?"

Kat takes the file and asks, "How long do I have?"

Frank replies, "I am going to get coffee for Jacques and I and he is going to walk through what he is trying to do and how I can help. However long-winded he is and however long it takes to get our coffee. You have that long."

Jacques jumps in, "30 minutes Kat."

She nods and opens the folder. Frank calls for coffee and even gets one for Kat. Jacques spends the next half hour walking through the plan of what they are doing, how it fits in all the major European countries and how Kat and Tif have been instrumental in making it happen.

Franks says, "So you need me to get your variance application approved?"

"That's correct. I am hoping you can say something to someone to help get it to the top of the stack. There is nothing in there that would be denied ordinarily. But I'd prefer not to wait 3 or 4 months."

"I understand. Well let's see how well your bargaining chips are doing. Kat, you almost finished over there?"

Kat nods and hands him the folder. "Yes. I have gone through this."

"And what is your opinion?"

"This is quite good but there are two things I would change."

"And what are those?"

"First, it is set up now that you take ownership of the freight by the origin point as opposed to the destination point. I assume you did that because you can avoid paying tarrifs into Germany that way. But I am sure that that is based on who is paying for the freight not who has ownership. And you are paying for the freight. I would propose that the other guys retain ownership all the way to your warehouse. Then if anything happens it is on them to cover the damge or the replace. Remove that risk from you."

Frank picks up the folder and looks through it. Kat comments, "Page 11."

Frank looks through and then writes something down on a sticky note and puts it on the page. He looks at Kat, "What is the other item?"

"I don't see any language in there that allows for competitive renegotiation. I would assume that you are going to continue to do research around competitive rates and if you find a better deal you can't get out of this without pain. Additionally, what if the market changes and you need more supply? There is no clause in here for high volume discounts, only order minimums. Basically if you gain leverage for any reason you can't use it the way this is currently written."

Frank sits there deep in thought looking at Kat. It was a lengthy period of silence. Kat stands her ground and keeps her respectful attention.

Jacques finally breaks the silence, "Kat is there anything else you found in the document that you want to tell Frank about?"

"No. A few typos but those were the only two notable ones. But again I only had 30 minutes and I'm not a lawyer."

Frank writes a few things down and then pulls out his cell phone and makes a call. The dialogue goes back and forth for several minutes, but it is in German so Kat does not follow it very well. Fnally Frank hangs up and says, "Those were two very important finds Kat. I am very impressed. I'd like for you to look over it a little further once the updates are made before we submit it if you would? I'd be willing to give you a retainer."

Kat nods. Jacques asks, "So we have a deal?"

"Let's see how your other card plays out Jacques."

Frank picks up the phone and dials his three numbers again summoning the young man from before. A few minutes later he and Tif walk into the office. Franks asks him if Tif was any help.

"Any help? She is amazing. She helped us tremendously."

"How so?"

"She made two simple suggestions to the logistics workflow. Two variables. One is the approval routing. She asked why every shipment has to be approved when it is the same product with zero changes every time. I didn't know so I called the committee. Tif spoke to the person with me and convinced them to provide carte blanche approval for all future shipments as long as the product is the same configuration. I faxed over the approval document and they already signed it. That saved us 2 weeks right there."

"Very good. What is the other one?"

"I feel really really stupid that none of us thought of this one. Tif suggested we direct ship the product from Chicago to Frankfurt. We were shipping it through to London and storing it before bringing it over to Frankfurt. I did not think that I could just truck the product from Wisconsin to Chicago, literally a two-hour drive and then direct fly it to us. I did some math on this and made some phone calls. Frank that saves us almost 6 weeks and six hundred thousand Euro annually in storage and logistics costs. And that savings is more significant if our volume goes up."

Frank ponders this for a moment and says, "So in less than an hour of work Tif was able to cut our supply time from 10 weeks to less than a month and saved us more than half million euro a year?"

Kat looks at Tif and says, "Show off."

Jacques looks at each of the girls and gives them a slight nod. Then he says, "Frank, I think both girls have more than shown their worth and helped you out. Do we have a deal?"

Frank excuses the young guy and returns his focus. "We have a deal Jacques. I will get you what you need by the end of the week. What I want to know is how I can hire these two young ladies. In one hour they have outperformed a team of professionals and a consulting firm."

He turns his attention to the girls. "I want to pay you to consult for me. You can almost completely do it from your homes in America. Once in a while I may want you on location, but I will pay all travel expenses. What do you say?"

Jacques and Tif both look at Kat. She replies, "We are interested. But that is a longer conversation. You let us know when you are available to have that conversation. We are on schedule to leave Germany on Friday afternoon."

Frank picks up the phone and speaks into it."Freeda. Please put a half hour on my schedule for later this week with the two young ladies coming out with Jacques. And please give them a copy of the standard consultant contract in English. Thank you."

Frank stands and smiles. He walks around his desk and embraces each of them individually and says, "I will be in touch then."

Stefan meets them with the car out front. As they get on the road Jacques turns to the girls and says, "Very very well done ladies. You continually impress me. We went in with a hope and came out better than I could have imagined. I urge you to stay connected with Frank. There is not a powerful person in all of Frankfurt that does not want to be in his good graces. He also has business partners around the world. Plus, he pays very well. You could have made a hundred thousand Euros for what you did today. You solved two very big problems he had and made him money doing it."

Kat replies, "I am glad it worked out. We'll listen to his offer. If we can do it from our homes and do some paid travel once in a while and still be able to do school then we'll do it. No harm in making some money right?"

"Indeed. I will ask you that you stay flexible. There are going to be other people, including Richard and myself that are going to be vying for your time as well."

"You and Richard will always get our priority attention."

Jacques smiles. Stefan drives them to a biergarten for some celebratory drinks and fingers foods. They have a good time and talk some strategy for the week. Jacques let Kat know that he is going to be gone the rest of the week and that she is in charge.

"Me? I am just an intern. Who is going to listen to me? How I am supposed to know what to do?"

Jacques laughs and says, "You are no ordinary intern. And stop with that nonsense that you don't know what to do. You do whatever Tif's project plan says you are supposed to do. The only add is that you have to make sure the others are doing what Tif's project plan says they are supposed to be doing. Just lead people Kat. You're a natural."

"And what if a decision needs to be made?"

"Then make it."

"Uhhhh... shouldn't you be making those?"

"I should. But I trust you to make the right decisions."

They sit in silence for a few moments before Kat asks, "What was the other half of the deal Jacques?"

"What other half?"

"If Tif and I were not able to come through. What would you have to have given Frank?"

"I would have had to quit my job and move to Germany to come work for him."

"WHAT?"

"It wouldn't have been all bad. I like Germany a lot. I have a lot of friends like Stefan here. Plus he pays well."