Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kept asking if he was done and he would ask for one more time. I don't think he lasted five minutes on any of his nine orgasms with me today."

"Young guys. I thought it was exceptional that Lukas went as long as he did tonight."

Kat laughs and says, "Amazing what a new sexy woman can do to a man's libido."

Finally the gossip ends and Cynthia heads back to her room. They all have a busy day planned the next day.

Kat leads the update meeting first thing in the morning. Everything is on schedule and to her surprise the project plan is completed for Germany. Tomas worked late into the night. Apparently Tif did have a positive influence.

Kat sits with Cynthia and Jan most of the day and helps them with the extra reporting she asked them to do. Around 3 pm Hans calls for Kat to join him in his office. Less than 15 minutes later she is swallowing another one of his big loads.

As he straps his pants back up Kat asks him, "So, are you interested in something more significant than a blowjob in your office?

"What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking that after we have our team dinner tomorrow night, that you can join Tif and I for a nightcap."

"Tif and you?"

"Yes. I think she would enjoy your big cock even more than I have. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Oh no. I am interested."

"Good. Then I will leave it up to you to make our team dinner short and to get people on their way. Our room number is 451 at the Frankfurt Hyatt. We'll be expecting you."

Kat meets with each of the teams by the end of the day. Cynthia and Colin head back to the hotel a little early and Kat waits around for Tif to finish. When she does they had back to the hotel together. On the way Kat asks what took so long.

Tif replies, "We finished Germany's project plan, but he wanted me to show him the overall program plan and how we are presenting it. It was a little bit of a mentoring moment."

"So what took so long? Was he not getting it?"

"Oh he got it. But we were interrupted by me giving him a blowjob every 30 minutes."

"Oh really? That many?"

"It was so bad I made him lick my pussy in one of the interludes. You know you can only suck dick so many times before you need to get some yourself."

"Very true."

"So what is the plan for you tonight? Are you still going to see Niklas?"

"I am. He is picking me up in an hour. What about you?"

"Tomas has made me extremely horny. I think I am going to go seduce Colin tonight. I feel like we have not been giving him enough attention lately."

"Oh good. I had been thinking about him the last couple days."

They get back to the room and Tif freshens up a little and then wishes good luck to Kat before she heads out the door to meet Colin. Before she closes the door she says, "Feel free to bring Niklas back here."

Kat acknowledges and jumps in the shower. After a thorough cleaning of her lady parts she dolls herself up and heads down to the lobby to meet Niklas. He sees her and smiles as she crosses the lobby. They embrase and he kisses her on the cheek. "You look delicious."

She smiles and replies, "Thank you. You look much better when you are not sweaty and defeated."

They laugh, "So it's going to be like that huh? You're never going to let me live that down?"

"Nah. I won't hold it over you, but I do want to establish my worth."

"Your worth is forever established. Let's get going. My driver is outside waiting."

Niklas made reservations at a nice place downtown. Throughout the entire ride there, and throughout dinner, there is a mixture of getting to know each other and flirting. Niklas takes every opportunity he can to kiss her or paw her. Kat appreciates the game and gives it back two-fold.

After dinner Niklas suggests that the night is young and they should go dancing. Kat agrees and the driver takes them over to the hottest club on the east side of the city. The next two hours are filled with dancing and groping. In fact during one of the breaks they spent time massaging each other's nether regions. Finally Kat suggests that they need to call it a night.

As the driver takes them back to Kat's hotel, the makeout session is hot and heavy. Niklas slides his hand down the top of her dress and pulls out one of her tits. His mouth is immediately on it, sucking and flicking the nipple. Kat's hand is squeezing and massaging his cock through his slacks.

The driver clears his throat indicating they are at their destination. They break apart and get themselves readjusted. Niklas comments, "Are you going to invite me up or leaving me hanging like this?" He points to his swollen manhood.

"Maybe that depends on how well you eat pussy. You owe me you know?"

"I am more than happy to deliver. I can't wait to get my mouth on your naked body."

"Here's the thing. My best friend Tif, you remember her, is in our room right now. And if I invite you up, she is going to want to fuck you. Do you think you can handle pleasing both of us?"

"You bet your ass I can."

They get out of the car and he asks his driver to hang out for another hour or so. As they enter the hotel room Kat calls out, "Tif we have company."

Tif comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel having just taken a shower. She says, "Niklas good to see you again."

"Niklas has promised to pleasure us tonight."

Tif looks at Niklas and smiles. She drops her towel and says, "Let's get started then."

Niklas pulls Tif into him and kisses her allowing his hands to roam over her naked body. Kat pulls her dress off and the rest of her tiny lingerie. The girls undress him and lead him over to the bed. Kat pushes him down on the bed and tells him to move to the middle. For a brief moment Niklas smiles as he sees two of the sexiest women he has ever been with standing naked in front of him.

Kat and Tif climb on the bed. Both girls move down to his big 10-inch cock lying erect on his flat stomach. Tif is the first to pick his manhood up and start stroking it. Kat slides her mouth over the top. Tif comments, "You weren't kidding when you said he was well hung. I am going to enjoy this tonight."

Kat mumbles, "Mmm Hmm."

Tif gets her chance and pushes his meat deep into her throat as Kat moves up to kiss Niklas. Kat is controlling and darts her tongue into his mouth as he reaches down and squeezes her ass.

Kat breaks the kiss and asks him, "Are you ready to pleasure us two girls?"

Niklas nods. Kat climbs up on top of him and lowers her pussy down to his mouth. He licks starts with some juices that have gathered on her tender folds before shoving his tongue into her hungry hole. Kat leans her head back and moans.

Tif reluctantly lets go of his glorious cock and climbs up and straddles him. She steals a quick sensual kiss with Kat before readying herself for the mount. She hovers, reaches down and takes him in her hand and rubs the tip of his manhood along her wet slit. Tif guides his mushroom into her seething pussy and descends down slowly. She moves up and down very slowly letting the depths of her tight canal get used to his massive dick. Niklas groans, "Ahhh fuck that is good."

Tif works diligently to finally impale herself on his huge cock. She lets out a long moan, "Ahhhhh fuuuuck his big cock feels amaaaazing!"

Kat refocuses his attention grabbing his face and guiding it to her clit. Once Niklas attaches she starts rotating her hips rapidly and moaning her appreciation. It does not take long before she bellows, "I'm going to cum on your face Niklas. Ahhhh..."

Kat's breathing becomes heavier and her moans get shorter. Suddenly she stiffens and let's out a soft scream and floods his mouth with her warm juices. She collapses forward and Tif catches her.

"I need to suck his cock Tif."

Tif frowns but lets Kat have at him. She reluctantly pulls herself off Niklas and switches spots with Kat. Tif lowers herself down onto Niklas's face and slowly rotates her hips. He licks up and down her gash before pulling in her tiny clit. Tif closes her eyes and moans.

Kat attacks his manhood like she's starving licking up and down his shaft savoring the sweet flavor of her friend's pussy. She finally wraps her lips around the tip and slides her talented mouth down. Kat begins to massage his balls as she moves up and down his manhood. Niklas moans from inside Tif's young pussy.

Tif's moans get louder and she starts rotating her hips rapidly. "Right there Niklas. Right there." Kat slows down her motion and watches as her best friend drenchs his face with her orgasm. When she feels that it has finished she moves back down his manhood.

Kat jerks him with both hands in a circular motion as she bobs her head up and down. Tif climbs off of Niklas's face and sits next to them on the bed. Niklas's groans get louder and finally he stiffens his legs and grunts. Kat swallows his offerings one after another, leaving the final bits in her mouth to savor. She cleans up his cock and then lets it fall from her mouth. Her and Tif come together and share his bits in a sensual kiss.

Kat crawls back up and mounts Niklas's face again. She arches her hips and slides her ass over his tongue. He gets the hint and starts licking and prodding her pink star. Tif picks up his manhood and starts working it with her mouth. He is hard as a rock in a few minutes.

The three separate so Niklas can get up from the bed. Kat lies on her back and Tif climbs on in a 69 position. Each girl spends some time licking the other while Niklas strokes his cock and watches. Finally he comes up behind Tif and slides his cock into her wet pussy. Tif moans loudly in appreciation.

For the next several minutes Niklas takes turns pounding into Tif's pussy and pulling out so he can slide into Kat's mouth. Niklas gives Tif two orgasms with his big cock and Kat has one at the hands of Tif's talented mouth. Finally Niklas grunts and pulls his cock out. Kat opens her mouth and readies herself. He jerks his cock with his hand a few times and then it erupts. The first shot splashes against Tif's pussy and drippes onto Kat's face. The next shot covers Kat's right cheek before she corrals him into her mouth. A few more pumps send cum down her throat before his orgasm is over. She sucks him clean and then lets him go.

Niklas takes a few steps back and falls into a chair. Tif crawls off of Kat and helps clean up her face. They kiss for a couple minutes sharing Niklas's cum again. Niklas stays where he is while the girls head to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

As Kat comes out of the bathroom Niklas asks, "Do I get to fuck you tonight Kat?"

Kat replies, "I have a better idea. Hang on a minute." Kat grabs her phone and dials. The others can only hear half the conversation.

"You still up? Great. Are you up for some great sex with a big cock?... Does it matter? ... Yes I vouch for him... You will thank me after. By the way, he might still taste like Tif. I know right? Okay. 5 minutes. I'll send him down."

Tif smiles and Niklas asks, "What's up?"

Kat replies, "We have a very close friend that could use some good sex. You see she has a lot of pent up sexual frustration and could use a big dick to help unleash it. Don't worry she's hot. So I'd like you to go to her room, eat her sweet pussy until she cums in your mouth, and then fuck her to a few orgasms. Do you think you could do that?"

Niklas smiles. "You know if you lived in Germany, we could be a couple. An amazing couple we would be."

"Well there is a chance that I will be back in Frankfurt soon. So I can see you then. Will you please go fuck my friend?"

"Anything for you Kat."

Kat tells him where to go and kisses him goodbye. The girls jump in the shower together and giggle about the evening.

Tif comments, "That was very nice of you to send Niklas to Cynthia. I think she will have a good time."

"I know right. What are good friends for?"

"It appears as if you are still continuing this bit of dominance over Niklas."

"How so?"

"Well you made him eat your ass. You didn't fuck him tonight even though he wanted to. You sent him off to Cynthia. Looks like you are controlling him pretty well."

"Yeah. I guess I am. I don't think he is used to not getting things he wants. But he should be elated though. He got to fuck you and Cynthia."

"That's true. And he does have a wonderful cock. And he was very good at eating pussy."

The girls finish their nighttime process and crawl into bed. They are asleep in no time.

The next morning they are up bright and early. Cynthia sends Kat a text that says 'OH MY GOD. I will be late to work this morning. I will be in by the time Jacques arrives at 11.'

Kat laughs and Tif comments, "Well, maybe Niklas took it out of her."

The morning is quiet. Cynthia arrives at 10:30 and she pulls Kat and Tif into a conference room and gives them the scoop. "Oh my god. What were you thinking sending that godly man to my room?"

Kat laughs and says, "You're welcome I think?"

Cynthia sighs and says, "I am so tired. He came to my room. We both knew what he was there for so we skipped the lead in stuff and were naked not long after introductions. Let me just say a few things. One that is the biggest cock I have ever seen, touched, sucked, fucked, anything. Two that man can eat some pussy. Three he did not leave until 4 am, so I am exhausted."

Kat replies, "I am glad you enjoyed yourself."

Tif comments, "4 am though. That is very impressive after spending more than an hour with us."

Kat adds on, "Well Niklas sent me a text thanking me for connecting you two. He said you two had a wonderful time."

Cynthia sighs again, "I'll say. My pussy is sore. I might need a few days break. I did not think you wanted me to call you at 4 am so I could give you his cum."

"No thanks. I'm good. Thank you for thinking of me."

"Why did you send him to me? You could have had another round or two yourself."

"Because we always look out for each other when possible. And I know you are just getting back into the game and would appreciate us sending you a fine specimin like Niklas."

"Well thank you."

Just then Jacques knocks on the window of the conference room. They all reconvene in the conference room to give Jacques an update. Kat provides most of the status with Tif filling in the blanks on what's left. The summary is that they are pace to be completed with their work by Friday afternoon on schedule.

After the update Jacques asks Kat to join him in a conference room. Kat walks in and sits down. Jacques shuts the door and asks, "Have you considered Frank's offer?"

Kat replies, "We have. But the contracts he gave us were boilerplate stuff. There was no specifics or rates in there at all."

"Yes. Those were just the terms and conditions, non-disclosure agreement, etc. I have what you want in my hand."

Jacques hands her a folder and she reads through it. She finally looks up and says, "This is for two projects for me and three projects for Tif. One hour meeting with the team on Monday afternoon and then as many hours as we can commit to each week unlimited."

She turns the page and continues, "We can work remotely for the next 6 months. I will need to come back in late November for a presentation and consult with his board of directors."

She turns the page one more time and continues, "Holy crap Jacques. This contract is in US Dollars and it is $300 an hour with a completion bonus up to $50,000 plus a commission based on operatonal savings."

Jacques smiles and asks, "What do you think?"

Kat closes the folder and says, "I will want to ask for a commission based on revenue generation to be included as well."

Jacques smiles again and says, "Good catch. I wonder if he is testing you?"

"I don't know. Is the hourly rate fair or should I ask for more?"

"I think for someone who is not established and an outsider to the core European consulting union, I think the rate is fair. Him adding in a bonus and commission opportunities is his way of making sure you do it and that you give it your best. I would say once you are established you can ask for more."

"Okay. I will talk it over with Tif and we'll let him know later today."

"Great. I think this is a good relationship for you to have."

They head out of the conference room to get back to work. Jacques peels off and heads to Hans's office and Kat comes back into the main conference room. As she walks in she sees George. She gives him a big smile and a hug hello. She is also introduced to Thomas, a short clean-shaven guy with glasses. They catch up about the trip to the manufacturing plant.

A few hours later Hans pops his head into the conference room and gives them a heads up about dinner. The group packs up their things and heads out of the office. Less than an hour later they are all seated at a nice restaurant downtown. The group strategically sits for the best conversation and other activities.

Hans makes sure to sit next to Kat and throughout dinner, he plays footsie with her and when there is an opportunity to touch her leg or her arm he does. Just short of 2 hours after they start dinner, Jacques suggests that it has been a long day for several of them, with the travel back to the office and that maybe they should call it a night.

Everyone makes their way to where they are supposed to be. No more than 5 minutes after arriving in their room Kat hears a tap on the door. Tif says, "I got it." She opens the door to see Hans standing there with a smile on his face. Tif welcomes him in.

Hans walks over to the desk and leans against it. Kat comes out from the bathroom and stands next to Tif. Kat comments, "I think it is important to say it one more time before this goes any farther. You are going to keep this separate from our work lives and you're going to act normal around us and with other people."

Hans nods his head. Kat tells him, "I need to hear it Hans. Tell me what you will or will not do."

Hans replies, "I am here to have a good time with you two sexy girls. No one needs to know about it. I will continue to treat you like valuable, capable members of the team no matter what."

The girls look at each other and nod. Kat holds out her hand and invites him into their circle. Kat kisses him first while Tif starts working on taking his pants off. The girls trade back and forth and work on their own clothes and in a matter of minutes all three are naked.

Hans stands and watches as both girls pleasure his impressively large manhood. Tif licks up the right side and Kat licks up the left side. Kat pushes her mouth down his cock while Tif sucks on his balls. Hans cannot hold out anymore and leans his head back, closes his eyes, and moans aloud.

The girls rise and pull him over to the bed and lie him down on his back. Kat takes him back in her mouth as Tif climbs up to his face and lowers herself down to his waiting mouth. He wastes no time shoving his tongue deep into her wet crevice. As Kat takes his cock deep in her mouth she massages his balls causing Hans to moan deep inside Tif.

They continue for several minutes before Tif leans down and taps Kat. She pulls his cock out of her mouth and nods at Tif's intention. Tif disconnects from Hans's mouth and climbs off of his face. Kat lets go of his manhood and switches places with Tif.

Kat carefully climbs onto Hans's face and lowers herself down onto his mouth. He licks up and down her slit before burying his tongue into her lovebox. Kat immediately moans her enjoyment.

Tif climbs onto Hans facing her best friend. She hovers briefly as she reaches down and gathers his erect tool and aims it at her wetness. Slowly, one inch at a time, Tif moves up and down his shaft until he is several inches deep. Tif groans to show how good his cock feels inside of her.

Kat starts rotating her hips and grinding herself into his mouth. His tongue dives deep into her hole as she rubs her clit on his chin. Her moans get louder and faster. She holds her breath. Tif reaches out and pinches her nipples sending the final charge through her body and down to her pussy. She jerks and goes stiff as her orgasm surges through her body and into Hans's waiting mouth.