Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tif waits for her friend's orgasm to finish and for her to climb off of Hans's face before she begins to grind on his manhood. Her hips are like lightning as she pushes herself to an orgasm. Hans reaches up and pinches her long nipples. Tif's moans go into overdrive up until she stops and shakes. She lets out a huge breath and fluids gush down her pussy and soak Hans's groin. "Ahhhh fuck. That is so good." Tif exclaims.

Once Tif's orgasm is over, she crawls off of Hans leaving his cock standing straight up and glistening. Kat crawls over and takes him into her mouth. She sucks and licks and cleans all of her friend's juices off of his manhood. Tif crawls over and kisses her and they enjoy her flavor together.


While the girls makeout, Hans crawls off of the bed and positions himself behind Tif, who has her ass in the air. He aims his cock at her wet hole and pushes himself in. Tif breaks the kiss to moan. Hans grabs her hips and starts to fuck her more aggressively.

Kat repositions herself on her back in front of Tif. She spreads her legs offering her sweet pussy up to her best friend. Tif takes advantage, dropping down to her elbows and lining her face up inches from Kat's wet gash.

As Hans continues to pummel Tif doggystyle, Tif does her best to pleasure her friend. She pushes two fingers in and flicks her clit with her tongue. Kat rolls her eyes back into her head and moans loudly. It only takes a few moments before Kat groans and fills her friend's mouth with the sweet juices of her orgasm.

With Kat satisfied, Tif looks back at Hans and encourages him to fuck her harder. He obliges and pushes himself in balls deep and begins to really pound away. You can barely hear Tif grunt over the sounds of skin slapping. Tif's grunts become one long groan as her orgasm approaches. Hans starts groaning behind her. Kat comments, "Don't stop. Keep going."

Hans continues to pound her until Tif softly yells, "Ahhhhh!" Her orgasm overtakes her. She moans and her pussy squeezes Hans's thick cock. It is too much for him and he shoves his cock in one more time and starts emptying his balls. Shot after shot of hot cum paints the inside of Tif's tight box. Their shared orgasm lasts for a long while.

Finally Hans pulls out his softening tool. Kat makes her way over to him and cleans him up, enjoying the flavor of their shared fluids. Tif rolls over and crashes on her back. Hans takes a few steps back and sits in the office chair. Kat moves over to her friend and positions herself betweek her legs and begins her work. She sucks her folds and cleans her slit before shoving her tongue deep inside. Over the next several minutes she works diligently to bring her friend to another orgasm all the while sucking down every little bit of Hans's cream that she can get to.

Tif comments, "I think I'm done. I'm spent. You guys go on without me."

Kat looks at Hans and he says, "I think I'm done too. I am exhausted. I am an old man and you young girls wore me out."

Kat walks over to Hans and helps him stand. She kisses him and says, "That's okay. We had fun."

A little small talk ensues, as Hans gets dressed. Soon he is gone. Kat and Tif share a shower and they giggle at the events of the past few days. Kat comments, "You and I have spent a lot of time naked together and I am not tired of you one bit. You are so sexy and make me feel so good."

Tif replies, "Same here. I love being with you and look forward to more opportunities in the future."

In less than 30 minutes they are snuggled in their beds sounds asleep.

The next morning the full group is back in the office. Jacques finishes the updates with the plan for the day. "Let's put the final touches on our work this week and get the changes submitted. I will walk through and get them approved. Kat will you please work with Jan and Cynthia on closing out the reporting? Tif will you please grab Tomas and call Hugo and get next week set up? Some of us have a meeting with Richard at 2 pm. Kat if you can get the latest from the team for that call. Our flight is scheduled for 8 pm, so let's start moving."

The group scatters to their relative responsibilities. Hans calls Kat to his office. After shutting the door Hans walks over and leans against his desk. He says, "Your work this week has been exemplary. You did a good job of running the show in Jacques absence. I was wrong to think that you were not capable or ready. I'm sorry."

Kat smiles and says, "It's okay. It is a natural reaction given I am so young. I harbor no ill feelings. I expect that you will be representing our work when we talk to Richard this afternoon. Is that still true?"

"I can if you want."

"I think that is appropriate."

"You are a wonder. By the way, I had an amazing time last night with you and Tif. I will be sad to see you go."

"Rumor has it will be back in Germany at some point. But I'd be willing to offer a nice parting gift if you have a few minutes."

Hans smiles and says, "I will make time."

Kat spends just under 15 minutes pleasuring his manhood before he sends his tasty juice down her throat. As he refastens his slacks he says, "You are amazing. I'd like to stay in contact."

Kat looks over her shoulder before exiting his office. "Me too. See you this afternoon."

The team works through lunch to power through their final updates. Kat talks to each of them and then updates Hans with the latest. At 2 pm, Jacques, Hans, Kat, and Tif get on a call with Richard.

Hans provides an overview of the progress, talks about the mobilizaton of his team to execute, and a small financial overview for the quarterly numbers. He also makes sure to give the team, especially Kat, a lot of credit. "I could not have imagined that all of this would have been done this week. But you have an outstanding core team here."

Richard is pleased. He asks Kat to add anything else to Hans's comments. She adds in some details about the enhanced reporting and a couple key design decisions that should help scalability. She closes by giving some love to Tif and her work on the plan and keeping people on track.

Richard asks Tif to provide a status on the progress against a master plan. Tif tells him that they are actually quite a bit ahead of schedule; that many of the design decisions they made in London are easily replicated with minimal changes.

This pleases Richard. He asks Jacques to provide guidance for the remaining 4 weeks. He states, "As Tif and Kat has mentioned, we are set up quite nicely. As it sits right now, I think we may be able to finish each of the countries in less than a week each. I will work with Tif to see how we can condense the schedule and be back in London with a finished product sooner. We'll let you know."

They close with a few administrative items and the group disperses. Richard sends Kat a text asking her to find a conference room and call him. When she does he answers with a bright smile and a warm welcome.

"So I hear your week in Germany has been quite productive."

"It has. We are ahead of schedule."

"I don't mean the project Kat. I have heard about you and Tif and your successes with Elias and Frank."

"I don't know what to say Richard. I mean I think it helped the project right?"

Richard laughs and says, "Kat, I am not calling you to challenge you on what you have done. It is quite the opposite in fact. You did nothing wrong. I have spent a great of time preparing you for this opportunity and you have done so much with it. I am very proud of you."

"Oh. Ok. I was not sure how you would feel."

"Proud Kat. You will be put in positions to have great successes. Being prepared to take advantage of those is half of it. Relationships are the other half. I am glad that you and Jacques have gotten along so well and that he has taken up the mantle with you and Tif in my absence."

"He has been great. I don't know what you told him. But we fell right into a great working relationship."

"I did not tell him much. He is actually quite intuitive. I told him what kind of person you and Tif were and endorsed your abilities. Then I asked him to challenge you."

"That's kind of what he said."

"Listen. I want you to do well on this project. Bring it home successfully. But in parallel to that I want you to use these new connections. They are very good people to stay connected with in Germany. We have others like them in France, so I would encourage that if you get an opportunity to make an impression there to do it. I only ask you to save a little bit of time for me."

"I will. Thank you Richard. By the way, I miss you. I have had some fantasies of spending some quality time with you as soon as possible."

"I will see you soon enough. Enjoy yourself while you are there. Enjoy the locals. Try not to endulge with Jacques too much. You'll only get spoiled."

Kat smiles and they exchange their goodbyes.

A few hours later Kat closes her eyes on the airplane and hears Jacques behind her. "Now we are going to my country. I can't wait for you to see what I have planned."