Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? If Tif and I did not come through, you would have had to completely upend your life and move and change jobs? What about Richard? What about your awesome flat in London? Your career?"

"Good thing you two came through huh?"

After the meal is over the girls beg Stefan and Jacques to come up to their room afterwards. After a little cajoling the guys agree. Over the course of a couple hours, Jacques and Stefan ravage the two girls. Tif gets her need for sex met and Kat gets her need for cum met. They part ways noting that tomorrow is another big day.

Kat and Tif are the first ones from the group downstairs for breakfast the next morning. Colin and Cynthia show up and catch up on pleasantries just before 8 am when Lukas arrives to pick them up. The office is not quite a 15-minute drive away. First thing up is a team meeting in the primary conference room.

Jacques bellows from the phone, "I am going to be away until probably Thursday. Kat is in charge and will keep everything on track. Hans please support her in anything she needs. We have great momentum and I don't want to lose it."

Jacques hangs up and Kat asks each person to catch her up on status. Cynthia goes first providing the finance update. Jan, the local finance guy provides the timeline for when they can finish their work. Jan is a handsome older guy, maybe in his late fifties or early sixties. He looks like he was a lady killer in his younger days.

Colin provids an update on the IT work, basically that he has to wait until the guys from operations finish up most of their set up before he can do the largest portion of his work. George provides an update on their status stating that they should be done with the setup today and with their testing by midday Wednesday.

Kat asks for an update from the project managers, Tif and Tomas. Tomas takes the lead and provides an overly detailed update and then apologizes for being long-winded. Tif just nods her head.

Kat gives out marching orders for people and comments that she will come around for sync up at the end of the day. The meeting breaks up and everyone gets to work. Hans, the local general manager, asks Kat to join him in his office. The walk was a very short one as it was only a couple doors down from the conference room.

Hans motions for her to sit in one of the two chairs on closest side of his desk while he shuts the door. Kat is distracted while she checks him out. Hans is around 6'2" or so, clean-shaven, square jaw, with strong facial features. It looks like he works out all the time, as he is very fit with well-developed upper body that stretches his polo shirt to its limits. He's wearing very nice work slacks and an expensive looking belt. Kat smiles as she peeks at his ass on the way by.

He walks around his side of the desk and sits down. "I was surprised to hear that Jacques wants you to lead this effort in his absence this week. I mean you are an intern after all."

Kat had considered this might come up and worked through a response while getting ready this morning. "Do you trust Jacques and his decisions?"

This takes Hans a little it by surprise. "Yes. I guess. Why? What does that have to do with you being an intern?"

"Has Jacques helped you and your organization move forward and be successful?"

"Yes, but I still don't know why that matters."

"Has Jacques gone out of his way to promote you, your reputation, and bring light to the great work you do even at the expense of himself?"

"Well yes. But..."

"And because of that, you trust him and the decisions he makes, even when they may not make sense?"

"I do but..."

"Then let's give this decision of his the benefit of the doubt. Why don't you let me take care of the stuff going on this week with this initiative and allow you to go be awesome running this department? I will keep you updated. I will come to you if I need anything or would like your opinion. And when we do the readout for Richard on Friday afternoon, I will let you do your thing. I don't need the credit."

Hans sits there and looks at her hard. Finally he speaks up and says, "I apologize ahead of time Kat, for saying something innappopriate."

Kat waits, looking at him, without making a response.

"Jacques told me you were highly capable and I decided to test you to see how easily you get rattled. And you passed with flying colors. Not only were you not ratteled, but the way you handled the situation and handled me was exceptional."

"I appreciate your compliment Hans, but that hardly seems inappropriate."

"Right... Listen... Kat... I think you are incredibly sexy. I just need to say it. You're gorgeous. You have an amazing body. You are so young and tight. Then I see how smart and calculated you are. It is a huge turn-on. In fact, I am hard right now just looking at you."

"I am not convinced. Come over here and show me."

"Do what?"

"Come over here. If you are hard just looking at me, then show me. Over here so I can see it."

Hans smiles and walks over to Kat and stands in front of her. She looks at his groin seeing a noticeable bulge. She looks up at him and says, "Hans, if you pull out your cock and I show you how talented I really am, there is no turning back. I need you to commit to me that you can separate the two; that you can respect me as a talented leader of this team and this project while also feeling grateful to experience my other talents. I need you to say it."

"Yes Kat. You are turning me on so much right now. I will completely separate the two."

Keeping control Kat orders, "Then show me."

Hans undoes the belt and then the clasp of his slacks. He pulls them down and over his muscular legs and they hit the floor. He pulls his polo shirt up and over his head revealing a completely hairless sexy chest. Kat spots the tip of his cock poking out of the top of his bikini briefs. The outline of the rest of his cock fills the middle with a huge bulge at the bottom respresenting his balls.

Kat reaches out and pulls his briefs down releasing his big cock and huge balls. Kat's mouth waters as she takes in the sight of his manhood. He has to be at least 8 inches long, above average thickness, and uncut. What catches her eye though is his ballsack is the size of a baseball if not bigger.

Hans catches her staring and asks, "I told you I was hard. Do you like what you see?"

Kat comments, "Mmmm Hmmm," as she reaches out to stroke it. Slowly she moves her hand up and down starting the process. She looks up at Hans and asks, "Would you like me to suck your cock Hans?"

"Yes Kat. I'd hoped you would."

Kat increases her grip and her pace. "Then ask me for it. I want to hear you say it."

"Kat please. Put my cock in your mouth."

Kat pulls back his foreskin and licks the tip of his cock tasting the slimy glob of fluid that had gathered there. Hans jerks a little. Without looking up she says, "We don't have a lot of time Hans, so I am going to skip some steps here okay?"

"Okay."

Kat slides her warm mouth about halfway down his rod and then slowly pulls him back out. Hans mumbles, "Oh my god. Ahhh."

Kat repeates the motion going a little father down his shaft. She plays with the underside of his cock with her tongue on the way back up. He moans again, "Oh fucking shit."

Kat continues sucking him, up and down increasing her pace and the vigor. After a couple minutes she pushes her mouth all the way down his cock deepthroating him completely. He exclaims, "Holy fucking shit. Ahhhh!"

Kat pulls completely off and starts stroking his glistening cock. She asks, "You like that Hans. You like when I take your big cock deep in my throat?"

"Oh fucking yes. I'm not sure I've ever met a woman who can do that as easily as you just did."

Kat strokes him faster and starts massaging his balls. "Do you want me to finish you off Hans? Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me Hans. Tell me what you want."

"I want cum in your sexy mouth Kat. Right now."

Kat pushes her mouth back down his manhood until her nose is buried in his pubes. She continues to massage his balls while she sucks on him hard. Up and down she goes bathing his sensitive underside with her tongue. Hans runs his hands through her hair and starts moaning, Kat can feel him get stiffer and his torso starts to shake. She knows his eruption is imminent.

Kat pulls all the way off of his cock and starts stroking him hard and fast. "Cum for me Hans. Shoot your tasty load into my hungry mouth."

She lays the head of his cock on her tongue and continues to jerk him. A few seconds later he grunts and a huge gush of creamy cum covers her tongue. She puts her mouth over the end of his cock and swallows down his first shot. She starts moving her tongue under the bottom of his cock enticing him to pop again. The next one is even bigger and completely fills her mouth. She swallows it down just as another full shot overflows her mouth and rolls down her chin. She swallows as the next shot overflows her mouth and dribbles onto her hand.

Several big shots fill her mouth and she gulps them down one after another before his orgasm finally subsides. She takes her time sucking and cleaning his glorious manhood before she finally leaves him dangling.

Hans takes a troubled step backwards and pulls up his briefs and slacks. He reaches over and grabs his polo shirt and puts it on. As he tucks his shirt back in and organizes his belt he looks at Kat, who is busy pushing the cum from her chin into her mouth. She looks up and licks her lips. Hans just looks at her in wonder. Finally he remarks, "You are fucking amazing. Is there anything you can't do?"

"There are a lot of things I am still working on, but sucking cock is something I am passionate about."

"No fucking shit. First you deepthroat me which no girl has ever done. Then you swallow my entire fucking load, which no girl has been able to do. You are a marvel Kat."

Kat smiles back at him and says, "I am just full of surprises. Remember our deal. Keep your head on straight and keep this between us and maybe there can be more attention paid to that gift between your legs."

Hans smiles. Kat asks, "Are we done here, because I need to go earn my reputation."

"Yes. I'll be talking to you later."

Kat says, "Looking forward to it," as she walks out the door.

Kat works for a few more hours answering questions from various functional leads. She gets stuck in a lengthy meeting through lunch and into the afternoon where they are trying to decide whether to do country specific reporting. Finally Kat decides, "We will do it for every country as we get to them. Let's make our due date for all of them to be done 2 weeks before they have to do their quarterly financial reporting."

Colin and Cynthia both look at her with exhausted looks on their faces. Kat says, "I will help you. Tif can help as well. We'll knock it out over a few dinners and make Jacques pay for it."

That lightens their moods a little bit. Kat gets up to go browse their small kitchen for food and maybe some juice. Tif follows her. Kat asks, "So what is the deal with Tomas. Is he more capable than Sten?"

Tif laughs and replies, "He is more capable as a project manager but very much on the other end of the spectrum in terms of charisma."

"That sucks."

"You're telling me. I was hoping to get another option to help us with our needs. I guess I can work with him and see if there is anything we can get in the next 4 days."

"Oh I forgot to tell you." Kat leans in close where no one else could possibly hear and says, "I met with Hans in his office and sucked his huge cock and swallowed a humongous load of tasty man juice."

Tif covers her mouth acting like she is blushing. "So there is something there for us?"

"He looks like he could be a lot of fun. But I don't know anything about him or his availability this week. I need to find out."

"Please do."

The rest of the afternoon goes by smoothly. Kat heads back to the conference room to check in on the others. Tif heads back to Tomas's desk. Tomas suggests they go to a conference room so they can talk without bothering others. The only one available is the smallest one by the stairs. They begin working on updating the schedule for the rest of the week.

Throughout the conversation, Tomas seems nervous and jittery. Finally Tif asks him what is wrong. After much cajoling he says, "You make me nervous."

"Why do I make you nervous?"

"You're incredibly beautiful and sexy and smart and intimidating."

"Thank you for the compliments. Why do you think I am intimidating?"

"Sten called me and told me you were a badass."

Starting to get worried about how much of their sexual exploitscame out Tif asks, "What did he tell you specifically?"

"He told me that you are incredibly smart and your project management skills are off the charts. That is intimidating for someone like him or me who are not as good as you are. We are afraid that you are going to make us look bad."

Tif smiles and says, "Tomas you are a good project manager. I am happy to let you take the lead on this stuff. What else is bothering you?"

Tomas looks at the ground and mulls around. Tif prods him again. He doesn't budge. She gets into his personal space and when he looks up she kisses him. He is awkward at first but lets her lead. When she breaks the kiss she asks, "Do you feel better?"

"No. Worse actually."

"How so?"

"I feel so embarrassed to tell you."

Tif put her hand on his and says, "Please Tomas. Don't feel embarrassed around me. You can tell me anything. I want to help."

"I don't know how you can help."

"Well tell me what it is."

Tomas takes a deep breath and then blurts it out. "I am a virgin. I have barely even kissed a girl let alone done anything else. And when an incredibly hot girl like you is so close to me stuck in this tiny room, it makes me nervous. And then when you kissed me I got an erection and I almost had an accident in my trousers."

Tomas's face turns bright red. He looks down at the floor in embarrassment. Tif turns around and locks the door to the windowless conference room. She turns back into Tomas and lifts his head. While she kisses him she begins to undo his belt. He breaks the kiss, "What are you doing?"

"I am going to help you Tomas. Lean back and enjoy yourself."

"But... But..."

Tif yanks his trousers and underwear down in one pull and drops to her knees. She lifts his shirt revealing a very average dick that is dripping pre-cum off the tip.

"Hey. We can't...ahhhhh!"

Tif slides her mouth down his manhood all the way to the base and runs her tongue side to side on the underside of his shaft. He chokes and says something in German. His hips jerk and a gush of warm sperm floods into Tif's waiting mouth. She gulps down his offering one spurt at a time while he groans and jerks. Finally his orgasm comes to an end. She carefully cleans him and then helps him back into his clothes.

Tif stands up and waits for him to gather himself. She finally asks, "Now do you feel better?"

'I...uh... Why did you do that?"

"Why not? You seemed to need it."

"I...uhh... I've never had a blowjob before. Why did you do that? I mean we are at work... and I'm just a nerd who's a virgin."

Tif smiles and calmly replies, "I don't care if you are experienced or not. I wanted to help you feel more comfortable around me."

"Well that helped for sure. But I mean you are a goddess so I am not sure if I will ever be completely comfortable around you."

"Well, I'll do it again and again if it will continue to help you."

Tomas blushes again. Somehow they get refocused back on work and give some attention back to the plan for almost another hour before Tif catches him staring at her again. She asks, "Tomas... you staring at me again."

"I'm sorry. I was daydreaming about what you did an hour ago."

"So you're distracted then? Do I need to do it again?"

"I would never ask, but I mean... I would never say no of course... It really was amazing Tif. I'm sorry."

Don't be sorry. Come here."

Tif stands him up and she drops to her knees and undoes his pants again. He groans as her mouth goes up and down his slim erection again. It takes only a few moments longer before his creamy load is sliding down her throat again.

As he gets himself together Tif comments, "You know I have given you two blowjobs and now I am all hot and bothered. I feel like we need to go somewhere so I can teach you how to please a woman."

Tomas fumbles all over himself for a minute before Tif saves him, "Why don't we go to dinner and we can discuss."

He nods in agreement and they pack their belongings. Tif stops by the conference room and tells Kat that they are going to get dinner to finish up the plan. Not long after the rest of the group breaks for the day.

A few hours later Kat is coming out of the shower when Tif comes into the bathroom. "Hey how was your date?"

"Date? We went to have dinner and work on our project plan."

"Did you have dinner and work on the plan?"

"We had dinner and I told him what to do on the plan before tomorrow morning."

"And after dinner what did you do?"

"Well, come out of the bathroom and lie on the bed and I will tell you the whole story."

Kat smiles and drops her towel and heads to the bedroom. She lies on her back and watches Tif get undressed. As she mounts Kat's face she starts to tell the story. She goes through the afternoon in the little conference room. Kat stops sucking on her friend's pussy to ask, "He popped in under 30 seconds?"

"He did. The second time it was under 3 minutes"

"Dang girl. So how did you get all this cum inside your pussy?"

"I'm getting to that."

Tif goes on to tell her about their dinner conversation, Tif talking him into taking her to his flat, to her teaching him how to eat pussy, and finally her seducing him.

"You fucked how many times?"

"Seven."

"So there were seven loads of cum in this pussy that I just gulped down?"

"Yeah, minus whatever ended up in my panties from there to here."

"And you said he was a virgin?"

"He was. Definitely not anymore."

"Poor guy. I think you've ruined him for all other girls for the rest of his life."

Tif climbs off and heads to the shower. They do some other work they need to do before getting ready for bed. At almost midnight, Kat's phone buzzes. Tif asks, "Who is that texting you this late at night? Someone from home?"

Kat looks at her phone and says, "No it is Cynthia."

"What does Cynthia want at this time of night?"

"She says her and Lukas just had a marathon fuck session and she wants to know if I need any cum."

Tif laughs and says, "Look at her thinking of you."

"We trained her well. I told her to come over."

A few minutes later she shows up in a robe and slippers. "Kat move down and get into position. Hurry before this leaks out of me."

Kat assumes the position and Cynthia hovers just over Kat's mouth and pushes. A gush of man juice plunges out of Cynthia's reddened pussy and into Kat's mouth. Kat licks her and brings her to another orgasm. After allowing Kat to clean her up, Cynthia crawls off and lies on the pillow and breathes heavily for several minutes. Tif finally comments, "So... tell us about it."

Cynthia tells the story of how she called Lukas and he came to her room and fucked her for almost two hours, putting a load in her mouth and two in her pussy. "And a few minutes after he left I thought of you Kat and whether you needed to have your needs met."

"I appreciate you thinking of me. I was not dire since Tif brought me some as well. But I will never say no."

"Tif brought you some too? Do tell."

Tif tells her the story of her day and her evening with Tomas.

"So you took the kids virginity and made him go seven times?"