Cum Along with Me Pt. 02

Story Info
You're 8 months pregnant but we can still have fun.
1.1k words
3.55
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers

NOTE: This is a follow up from the first part. Both characters are consenting adults age 18+.

It's just after 5:30pm and I'm home from work. While in the front hallway of our house, I kick off my shoes and put away my coat. As I'm doing this, I call to you to let you know that I'm home.

"Honey, I'm home," I called as I put my coat on a hanger and in the front closet.

"I'm in the nursery, babe," you reply from a distance. After I know where you are, I head over to that part of the house. It's getting closer to D(elivery) Day and you have been really focused on getting the nursery ready. From talking to experienced dads, I learned that this is called your nesting period.

Stopping in the doorway of what will become the nursery, I pause to look around. "It's coming along great. You're getting a lot done," I said while giving you two soft kisses and cupping your face. Putting my hand on your belly, I ask how the baby is doing today and how you are doing.

"The baby has been fine today, nothing unusual. But me? Oof. My boobs ache and my back hurts. And it seems like almost no clothes feel right on me today." You said, showing some frustration in your voice. "This light nightgown is about the best I can do right now." You continued.

Now that you're at 33 weeks, almost 34 weeks, this isn't surprising to me. Wanting to be as supportive and helpful as I can, I offered to help you.

"I have an idea. Let's take a break and have some adults-only fun." You smile and agree, saying that it sounds great. I take your hand and lure you to our bedroom. "You know you don't have to wear much clothing (or any) around me, right?" I asked.

"Here. Take off that nightgown and sit down on the bed with me." As you come over, I went to grab a bottle of massage oil from our bathroom. You come and sit down on our bed, and I sit behind you. Before you sit down on the bed, fully nude, I pause for a moment to look at you lovingly and take in your still-changing shape. Even before I knocked you up, you were stunning. You're even more gorgeous now. Your boobs have grown a lot and your ass is even rounder. And then there's all your new curves. How is that possible?

Now that you're sitting on the bed and I can reach more of your body, the massage can begin. "I know your boobs ache and your back hurts. Are there any other parts that could use a massage?" I ask.

"Not really, those areas need it the most right now." You said, sliding up the bed towards me. Starting at the small of your back, I start massaging your stiff muscles with the warmed up lightly scented oil you love.

"Oooohh," you say contentedly. You make that sound some more as I massage your back some more.

"You like that, don't you, my queen?" I asked. "Oh yes. My back is feeling better already. And you're using my favorite oil. You're so attentive.," you reply happily.

As I work my way up towards your boobs, you suddenly get a look on your face like you're thinking about something. You were leaning forward (as much as your belly would let you) when you spoke up. "Hey babe, I was thinking about something." You commented.

"Yeah? Tell me about it." I answered, sounding curious.

"This is reminding me of the night you knocked me up." You said with a mischievous smile. That look on your face was a big clue: I think I know what you're leading to. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?". You continued.

"If it's about re-creating that night, I am. Great minds do think alike." I reply, hoping that we will get to do something like that within the next few weeks. "That's just what I had in mind. We only have so much time left to enjoy truly uninterrupted adult fun time." You just confirmed what I thought.

So it's down on all fours we go. I'm on top of you and slide my already hard dick in your wet pussy. The mirror on one of the walls soon shows both of us with faces showing that we are certainly enjoying it. "Ooohhh, oohhhhh, I wanna fuck you so bad! So bad that you get more creampies than a bakery!" I exclaimed, feeling one coming on and about to blow.

And soon it does blow. It's a big one, too. Pulling my dick out, I turn to you. "Wasn't that fun, babe? I would love to do it again tonight if you're up for it. No pressure, though. I don't want to make you go in to labor too early."

You're not sure right now. "I don't know, sexypants. Maybe after I take some time to nap." You then slide over to your side of the bed, which has a special preggo pillow. Curling up in it, you tell me that you're going to take a nap.

I give you a kiss and tell you to have a good nap. As I watch you sleep, thoughts of the past 8 months go through my head. I also think about how lucky I am to share this experience and this life with you. Soon I find myself falling asleep and decide to take a nap as well. Work was demanding this week and our bedroom workout used up a lot of energy. A nap will do me good.

*********

Epilogue, 10 weeks later:

It's been 2 weeks since our daughter was born. The labor and delivery was a crazy ride but you got through it. Thankfully, the transition to becoming a mom has been smooth sailing. I knew you would take to that easily. You are strong and brave, yet also very loving and nurturing. And I'm enjoying fatherhood so far.

Now that you are breastfeeding, our daughter gets first dibs on your boobs. It's tough because I love sucking on your tits but I understand. Our little girl has to eat.

Sex is off limits for at least another 4 weeks. I try to jack off to get satisfaction but it isn't the same as doing it with you. Each day means another day closer to when we can start fucking with my dick in your pussy again.

Because I can't wait to do this with you again.

THE END

rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers