Cum, and Other Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers

I bent over in pain and the last bits of last night's meat pie jumped out of my stomach to litter the floor.

"Fuckin' shit, Dav! You catchin' somethin'?"

I took a couple of breaths and shook my head. I tried to tell him it was a spell from that fuckin' witch, but every time I tried to mention her, or her tower, or magic spells, I got the heaves. I didn't exactly try mentioning anything about her jilling off in my ale, but I was pretty sure it would've had the same result. At least most of them were dry heaves, once my belly was empty. I was at a loss for what to do, but Marek was done with me trying anyway. He just told me to get lost and come back tomorrow. He was pissed about it, but not much more than his usual level of anger.

I stumbled out of the smithy, barely able to see straight. I didn't know what to do. I certainly wasn't going to go back to the witch's tower. I would rather die, but I was starting to worry that it would eventually come to that. I didn't want to go home. Being just an apprentice at the smithy, I still lived with my folks, and I didn't want them to see me like this or start asking questions I'd have to turn over my empty stomach trying to answer. The only person I could think to go see was Sarah. If I was going to die or disappear, she was the one I wanted to see first.

I felt weak, physically and emotionally. I couldn't really see straight, and the light of the sun felt like it was piercing through to my brain. It was clear no one in Greywood Crossing could help me. The closest this town had to someone who would even understand my predicament was the alchemist, and she hadn't been able to help before so I doubted she could now, especially since I couldn't even tell her what was going on.

As I stepped over the worn wooden threshold, I wondered if this was the last time I would be in the tavern, and the last time I would see Sarah. She looked like she had just gotten in, setting her things behind the bar and picking up a cleaning cloth. As soon as she saw me, her eyes momentarily brightened before her face scrunched up in concern.

"Dav? What are you doing here?"

I opened my mouth, but there weren't any words that came out. I had practically crawled here to see her, and I...didn't know what to say. What could I say? Literally, what would I manage to say without heaving? I had begun to imagine some kind of future with her, and while I didn't really know if she felt the same, it was as if even the possibility of a life together was falling away from me like the cold sweat dripping from my brow.

She walked over and gently touched my arm, but it felt like she stabbed me with a dagger. I flinched and pulled away.

"Oh!" Sarah's expression broke my heart. She could tell that something was seriously wrong with me.

"I..." More words still weren't coming.

"Let's get you to the alchemist, Dav. You're not well."

Sarah held her hands out like she was about to touch me, but after my reaction last time, she avoided making contact. Instead, she held her hands out like she was herding me toward the door. I didn't have the energy or willpower to argue. So, we walked the half-mile or so to the alchemist's shop. It was another useless visit, drinking another useless potion, being charged another useless silver and a half. It took every ounce of strength I had left to pull the coins out of my pocket to keep Sarah from paying for me. The whole time she had so much tender concern in her eyes I couldn't bear to look at her for long. She was so sweet. She'd left her job in the middle of the day to try to take care of me. I wished I could tell her something, even just about how I felt, but my fear kept me from talking about that, and the witch's spell kept me from saying anything about what else I was going through, so I kept my mouth shut.

The alchemist, outmatched and in over her head, referred us to the witch yet again. I had a flash of inspiration and tried to say "the witch" myself. I immediately doubled over in pain, clutching my stomach. Sarah rushed to my side. I stumbled, sitting on the ratty rug that the alchemist had placed in front of her counter. I tried to clear my head to listen for one of them to mention the witch again, but it was like trying to clear a puddle in the muddy street.

Sarah helped me to my fight, and I was too weak to pull away, despite the fire that pierced my skin everywhere she touched me. I was shivering now, my skin clammy and cold. Sarah pulled me into the street. I tried to speak, to tell her not to take me to the witch, or at least to tell her that I cared about her.

"S--arah, I..."

"Shhh, it's okay, Dav. I'll get you to the witch. She'll--"

I heaved again, stumbling and falling to the dirt. Sarah had a pensive look in her eyes, and for a moment I thought she was going to make the connection, to realize that I was trying to talk about the witch and couldn't, but she just helped me to my feet as I cried out in agony. We were in sight of the tower now, those two stone stories of my personal dread. I tried to turn, to wrench myself from Sarah's grip, but my balance was shit and I fell to the ground.

Sarah reached down for me and I fought back, trying to crawl away from her, push her away with my feet, anything to get away from the tower.

"Dav! What're you...what're you doing?"

I grabbed at the dirt, digging holes in the street in my flailing. My fingers were raw. I assumed they were bleeding.

"I...I can't go. I c--can't go to the--" Another bout of dry heaves. I heard footsteps approaching us, and several townspeople surrounded my prone form.

"What's wrong with Dav, Sarah?"

"What's going on?"

I could hear the strain and concern in Sarah's voice as she answered them. "I'm not sure. He stumbled into the tavern like this. I need to get him to the witch."

The men were so helpful, or would've been if I'd actually wanted to see that witch. I couldn't even tell who they were, but their voices sounded familiar through the haze. One of them squeezed my shoulder, making me tense in pain.

"Don't worry, Dav. We'll get you to the witch!"

His shout made my ears ring, and I squirmed to try to get away, but there were at least three of them, lifting me and holding me still. I was too weak to fight back hard enough to get away. I was helpless. They carried me down the street to that familiar heavy wooden door. I heard the knock, and that sickly sweet voice.

"Oh my goodness! What can I do for this poor young man?"

Surely they could hear how insincere she sounded, but they didn't seem to notice. Sarah tried to explain what happened, and the witch feigned ignorance of the whole thing. She directed the men to drop me on the padded bench in the back room, and they left, leaving Sarah and I alone with this evil woman. She immediately tried to get Sarah to leave.

"I'm afraid this will take some time. You should go, get back to your day. Don't worry, I'll take good care of your friend.

Sarah was undaunted. "No, I want to stay with him."

The witch's voice changed, like there were multiple versions of her echoing off the stone walls.

"You're going to go back to your life, and you're not going to worry about your friend here. It won't seem strange that he stays here with me, or that you don't see him as often. You'll feel like it was always this way, and you'll try to talk anyone else who expresses concern into feeling the same way. "

Sarah's reply sounded different, too. It was like she was half-asleep, her voice monotone and soft.

"It's perfectly normal for him to live here now." Shit. Now I'd gotten Sarah bewitched somehow. At least she was free to go back to her life. Without me.

I groaned in despair, but they both ignored me.

"That's right, dear. On your way now."

Sarah didn't say anything else. I just heard her walk away, the door closing behind her. The witch's voice lost it's saccharine falsity.

"You were supposed to come alone, young man."

I forced my eyes open to glare at her, then quickly shut them to keep out the light.

"How was your time out in the world, Dav? Did you enjoy your last taste of freedom?" She laughed, taunting me.

"You know you need my cum to end this nightmare, don't you? It doesn't have to be torture. I know you didn't come entirely willingly..." I felt a finger trace my chest. "But if you ask nicely, I'll forgive you."

She paused. I tried to form words to say, but before I could the witch was speaking again.

"I know it's hard to speak." She was leaning near me now, whispering in my ear. "All you have to do is say please, and I'll let you live here with me, forever, and you'll be able to swallow my cum every day." Her tongue slipped out to lick my earlobe. I flinched and then immediately regretted moving my head that fast. She laughed again, such a happy, carefree sound that pissed me off. I didn't even want to be here. I hadn't wanted to come to her, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to go. I just wanted the pain to stop.

"It feels like nothing else, doesn't it? It must hurt so bad by now." Gods, she was a sadistic bitch. As if to prove the point I hadn't made, she gently stroked my arm, her fingertip trailing over my bicep. It felt like she was dragging a knife through my skin. Even the contact of my clothes against my skin, or the bench beneath me, was agonizing. I wanted to scream, but I didn't want her to have the satisfaction, but I'm sure she could tell how much it hurt by how tightly I clenched my jaw.

"Say please," she whispered sweetly. "Say please and I'll make the pain go away."

I was about to say it when she pulled my earlobe in between her lips and kissed it. "Just remember that once you say please you belong to me..." I was close to giving in, and I knew it. It just hurt so badly, and I just wanted it to end. If she had left me with a sword I would've fallen on it, anything to end the pain. Once she laid out the terms again, I wanted to hold out longer. I wanted to make her wait for it, to disappoint her, to do something other than what she wanted. I wanted to preserve some bit of dignity. I couldn't hold out, though. The pain was too much.

"Please."

The witch's voice brightened immediately. "Of course, my young man. I'm going to take good care of you. Don't worry."

I heard something heavy land near the bench and water slosh out of it. A cloth landed on my chest.

"When I come back in a few hours, I expect you to be nude and clean. Understood?"

I felt more betrayed and ashamed. It was a strain to speak, but I managed it. "Hours? You said you would help..."

The witch laughed again, smug, carefree. "I didn't say when..."

That fucking witch.

The door shut behind her. I calmed down by telling myself I just needed to go along until I could figure out what she'd done, to make sure I could avoid this awful feeling, and then I could get back to my life. It was something that had gone back and forth in my head so many times that day, and part of me knew I was deceiving myself if I thought it would be that easy, but it was hard to even think, must less work out what to do beyond ending this agony.

Taking off my clothes and scrubbing my oversensitive body was the most painful thing I'd ever done. It must've taken hours because I was barely finished when the witch opened the door again. I was still sweating, despite having just wiped down my body, and the water and sweat were both giving me a chill. My teeth were chattering, and the witch must've heard it.

"Oh, you poor thing." She definitely didn't sound sincerely concerned. "I appreciate you cleaning yourself up. I expect cleanliness from you, going forward." Her hand rested on my limp cock, and the thought that she was the first woman to touch my cock since I was an infant penetrated the fog of my mind. It stayed soft, partially because I was angry that she was touching me without permission, along with everything else I hated her for, but mostly because of the pain. "I also expect nudity from you, from now on. Your body is mine, and I don't want you hiding it from me."

I didn't have time to process that before I heard the rustling of fabric, and I could tell she was standing over me because she blocked most of the light from the candle. Suddenly warm flesh covered the lower half of my face. She was straddling my face, grinding her...her...her snatch, cunt, slit, whatever, against my mouth. I...didn't know how to feel. She was insane and evil, but she was an attractive woman. I couldn't deny that. Through the pain and rage, I was still a young man, with that primal desperation for female touch, and she gave that to me.

I was in too much pain to really get aroused, but I knew I would be when this happened again with a clear head. When. What madness that was. Her skin was soft against my face, but I was so sensitive that I couldn't keep still. The witch's hands moved to my head to hold it still, and she kept rubbing herself against my lips. I could taste her, her liquid seeping between my lips. It was slightly sour and salty, with something else I couldn't name. It was similar to what she had given me before, but there was something missing. It also didn't make me start feeling better. I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but surely it was supposed to be working by now.

"Ifphnnnt wrortnnn!"

Her voice was brusque, impatient, and her grip on my head got tighter. "It's. Working. Shuttup."

Her hips were pushing into my face in shallow circles. She was leaning forward, some small nub of flesh rubbing against my lips, with my teeth behind them. Her breathing got faster and faster.

"Open. Open. Yourmouth. Openit."

I parted my lips, my chin struggling to move past her crotch. The witch tensed, her legs squeezing her hands against my head. My mouth flooded with liquid, hot and tangy. I swallowed it down, tasting that familiar flavor. I could hear her breathing over my head, and within a few seconds the edge was taken off my headache. I started opening my eyes, finding that the dim candlelight was no longer blinding. My skin was still clammy, but the pain kept steadily receding.

The witch stepped off my face and closed her robe, hiding her body from view. Over the next few minutes, I recovered almost completely. I still felt like I'd worked a hard day at the forge, while ill, in pouring rain, but I felt like a...like a person again, instead of a wad of ache. I don't know if this addiction carried a high, like poppies. It certainly didn't seem like it to me. There was only the overwhelming ache of lack, when I didn't get it. Wonderful.

I sat up, complicated thoughts running through my head. I set my jaw and took a few deep breaths. I wanted to yell, scream, call her names, everything I could think of. But, that's not what came out of my mouth. "I'm fucked, aren't I?"

The witch, recovered from her climax, smiled like I'd just made her day. "Yes, Daven. There's no way out of this."

"Shit."

She giggled, a sound that would have been cute on someone who wasn't a sadistic maniac. "Oh! I picked a smart one! Splendid! And, cheer up! This was a good way to end the day. Come on, I'll give you a brief explanation of what's expected of you by morning, and then we'll retire for the night."

I shook my head. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. So, I'm addicted to your...stuff...and I'm going to have to use my tongue on you to get it so I don't fall apart like that again. I get that. That doesn't mean I'm your...manservant, or whatever."

The witch leaned forward, her cleavage deep and very...right-in-my-face. "My dear Daven, this is a big change for you." She suddenly sounded so...reasonable. I hated it. "I can certainly understand your position. However, I'm afraid I'm quite firm on my requirements." She stood up, hiding the chasm between her heavy, round breasts. "If you decide to ignore those requirements, there will be consequences."

I just stared. I was trying to look tough, defiant. In truth my mind was spinning, trying to think of a way out of all this.

As she turned to leave, her fingertip brushed my chin. "Let me give you a brief tour."

I started to pick up my clothes, and the witch wheeled around to glare at me. "I told you, Daven! I expect nudity! Your body is no longer yours to hide." I didn't respond, and I let the clothes drop. She smiled, and it nearly turned my stomach. "Good boy! Now follow me."

The tower was round, and not very large. The first floor had only the two rooms that I'd already seen. On the second floor, the witch showed me the dining room and small kitchen, complete with several enchantments for cooking and chilling food without fire or ice. Apparently preparing meals was to be one of the tasks I intended to ignore.

I was surprised when she started walking toward what I thought was the roof, but then there was another floor.

"But...there are only two stories?"

She looked at me like I was touched in the head, but I thought it was quite the improvement over the state my mind had been in most of the day.

"Oh dear, perhaps I didn't pick a smart one, after all." The witch gestured toward herself. "I'm a witch," she said as if that explained everything.

This third floor contained a single large room, lined with bookcases and dominated by a large table in the center, strewn with open books, diagrams, and various artifacts. She told me this was her workspace, and I was never allowed inside unless it was to notify her of something. The next floor looked like storage, crates stacked against one wall and seemingly random items littered everywhere else. Somehow, I knew, before she even started talking, that cleaning it up was going to be one of those tasks I had no intention of doing.

The last floor was her bedroom, including a side room dedicated to bathing and relieving herself. As soon as we walked inside, the walls of both appeared to be...gone, the stone ceiling simply floating in the air above our heads, the city dark below us but for the odd torch or lit stove in the windows. That couldn't be, though. I'd seen the other side of these now invisible walls right before we walked through the door. I was distracted from that concern, though, as the witch shrugged off her robe, revealing a fit, sexy body with pale, porcelain skin. She was a few inches taller than me, with heavy, teardrop-shaped breasts topped with prominent pink nipples. Her crotch was mostly hairless, topped by only a small patch trimmed into a perfect triangle. Her belly was flat, and her ass was full and firm. I was a mere human man, and my body started to react. After all, she was the first woman I'd ever seen naked.

She was smirking when she snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Focus. I'm ready for bed and I don't like to repeat myself. At sunrise, you'll take your morning dose and then bathe me before you serve breakfast." She showed me how to draw the bath and use the shitter, although I had no idea where the shit went. Then she walked back into the bedroom and pointed at a spot on the floor next to the bed. "Sometimes I may be in the mood to hold a male body while I sleep, but not tonight. Tonight, you'll sleep on the floor." That figured. It's not like the witch couldn't have had an extra bed, or at least a cot. She was making me sleep on the floor just for the indignity of it, the fucking bitch.

She started to climb into bed, but I interrupted her. "Morning dose?"

She rolled her eyes, and spoke like I'd clearly been struck in the head as a child. "Eat my pussy?" My eyes widened. I'd known, of course, but it hadn't seemed real. The witch took a step towards me, and clarified, slowly, over-enunciating. "You'll put your tongue and lips on my crotch." She reached down and spread her lower lips, displaying her anatomy for me. "Right here. Rub it around. You'll figure it out. And if you don't..." She smiled, like she might actually enjoy me not figuring it out. "Then I'll have to get creative with my lessons..."

Nouh_Bdee
Nouh_Bdee
228 Followers