Cum, and Other Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to her word, the men and women walking up and down the street didn't even react. In fact, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that they were clearly too good at not reacting. If they were simply following some kind of order about not harassing anyone wearing the witch's necklace, they still would've looked at it and me before turning away. No, this was like they truly couldn't see that I was naked.

I didn't have time to figure out the answer here, though. I didn't know when I was going to get another chance to be outside, so I wanted to take advantage of it. Again I wondered if I would get caught, but I was willing to take the chance. I wouldn't exactly call my life with Baby Girl a fate worse than death, but I wanted to be free, to be my own man and control my own life. I wasn't ready to consign myself to being her live-in sex slave.

I hurried to the tavern and sighed in relief when Sarah was there cleaning tables. I walked up to her and called her name, glad to see her recognize me at least. I took that to mean that the necklace didn't somehow shroud me from all view. Oh, Gods and Goddesses, she was so beautiful. It had been weeks since I'd seen a woman I didn't hate with every fiber of my being, but I would always think Sarah was lovely.

Her face lit up, and she walked right over. "Daven!"

"Hi, Sarah." I was so happy to see her, but I was nervous about...several things. I had essentially disappeared weeks ago, without a word, after she and those men had deposited me in the witch's tower. I knew that wasn't my fault, but did she? Also, I was naked in front of the girl I'd had a crush on since I was a child. That's more than enough to make any man nervous.

"What's wrong, Dav? In for an early ale today?"

She wasn't reacting to my nakedness at all. She must not be able to see it. Baby Girl must've enchanted this gem around my neck. Did I appear clothed? Or were they simply bewitched not to notice anything odd about me?

"Not today, Sarah."

"Alright, well, what can I do for you?"

She didn't seem concerned about where I'd been for weeks, either. Was that more of the witch's magic at work?

"Sarah, I need help." Good, no retching yet.

It was no casual request I was about to make, and she could tell. "What's going on, Daven?"

"Sarah, I haven't seen you in weeks. More than a month." That was unusual. I came in nearly every day, despite not really enjoying the ale that much.

"No!" Sarah didn't believe me. It must've been the witch's magic. "You came in...no, it wasn't yesterday." Her nose wrinkled. She was so cute, I couldn't keep myself from smiling. Sarah slapped me on the arm.

"When was it, Dav!? Don't tease me!" She shook her head. "I can't remember, but it can't've been that long ago! I see you all the time!"

Oh, Gods and Goddesses, if she was bewitched, how was I going to make her understand?

"Sarah, do you remember taking me anywhere when I was sick a few weeks ago?" Deep breath. Still good.

"Yeah!" nodded Sarah. "We took you to the witch, and then..."

Sarah's eyes flicked to the side, staring at the table behind me. The gears were turning, but Baby Girl's spell was working hard to keep my secrets.

"Have I really not seen you since then?"

I nodded. "I've been im--" My stomach turned, and I abandoned my words to focus on keeping down my lunch. Sarah waited patiently, her lips twisted in concern. After a few deep breaths, I tried again. "I haven't been able to come here. I wanted to, but I was forced away."

Sarah lowered her eyebrows in confusion and disbelief. "By who?"

I knew I couldn't just say "the witch" or "Baby Girl". "There are...I have to keep secrets. I'm forced to. But think about where you took me that day."

"To the witch? Daven, if something's happened, why can't you just tell me!?"

Of course it was frustrating her! I would be frustrated too! Hells, I [i]was[/i] frustrated!

I took another deep breath, trying to keep both of this calm. "Sarah, will you step outside with me, please?"

I think she still wondered if I was teasing her, but she came. We found an out of the way alley just off one of the city's secondary streets, and I started to talk.

"Okay, Sarah, I'm going to try to tell you my secret." I held up a hand and took a deep breath. "The w--" I turned my back and retched.

"Dav!"

"I'm...ugh...okay."

I kept trying, and thankfully Sarah started to understand. It was slow, and I started to worry that Baby Girl would notice how long I was gone, but eventually Sarah figured out the witch had ensorcelled me so I couldn't speak about her, and she was keeping me trapped. It was such a relief, someone else knowing my fate, my eyes started to water.

But I couldn't spend too long enjoying it. I couldn't be missed. Plus, it was time for the hard part of the conversation. I didn't want it to be this way. I wanted to take my time with it, and make it special, although if I was being honest I was mostly just afraid. But, now, if I didn't just go for it I was going to be trapped in my new life forever.

"Do you think you could love me?"

She gasped, eyes wide, hand flying up to cover her mouth. I don't know if it was panic, or just the relief, the release of the feelings I'd held back for years, but the words just kept tumbling from my lips.

"I've loved you for a long time, Sarah, but I was just...I was too afraid that you didn't feel the same. I know we wouldn't have an extravagant life together, but can make a living smithing, and I would love you for the rest of our lives. It's not much, but it's...everything I have. So, if that could be enough for you, th--"

"Yes, Daven!"

I blinked once. "What?"

Sarah's face was flush. She rubbed her watery eyes. "Daven, I've been hoping you would say something like this!"

I couldn't believe it. Sarah had felt the same way? The best I'd been hoping for is that she didn't shoot me down right away, but now? Now I felt like I could really have the life I wanted, that she could love me, and I could escape the hell I was living.

"Oh, Sarah! That makes me so happy!"

I put my arms around her, held her for just a few seconds. More than that I couldn't risk. As much as I wanted to enjoy her touch and luxuriate in our shared revelations, I had to get back.

"I wish I had more time, but if you really want to be with me, I need help, Sar."

"Oh!" Her face fell, but she quickly recovered and flashed me a resolute smile. "Of course, Dav. What do you need?"

I handed her the slip of paper I'd kept hidden from Baby Girl, the paper that held my only hope for freedom and a real future. "Have the alchemist make you a potion from those ingredients, and put together some traveling supplies, a long rope, and extra clothes for both of us. Next time I can get out, we'll have to leave right away. Sh--" I gagged again.

I could see on her face that Sarah was having a hard time taking everything I was saying at face value, but she nodded. "I'll have it ready."

I was going to be a lucky man if this worked.

"I need to go before sh...something bad happens."

A quick nod and I was on my way, full of hope for the first time in a long time. I bought the supplies, hefted a bag of them over my bare back, and made it back to the tower in time to put together a quick sandwich lunch with some roast beef that had been in the magic cold box..

"You're later than I expected," Baby Girl said as she sat at the table. "No one gave you any trouble, did they?"

I swallowed my panic, hiding it by arranging a pickled cucumber wedge next to her sandwich. "No, no one gave me any trouble. I'm sorry, Baby Girl, I just...it was strange, being out in town like this." She didn't seem to be paying that much attention to my excuse, but I couldn't be sure, so I had to sell it. "I guess I just wasn't hurrying as much as I should've been."

Did she suspect something? What would she do to me if she did? What would she do to Sarah? I started breathing a little more heavily. I was probably starting to sweat.

"Mmm, this sandwich is not bad, Daven. Well done. You can have yours later, though. I haven't cum since this morning." She parted her knees under the table, her meaning clear after all this time together. At least my sandwich was already cold. As my tongue parted her lower lips, I couldn't tell if the noises she made were from my work under the table, or the food.

It was weeks longer before she sent me out again. I was drying her naked body with a linen towel, wiping it over her stiff nipples while my finger rubbed between her legs. She liked to be touched like this, even outside of any real attempt to give her an orgasm. Daven's mind and heart weren't in it, but by now his fingers didn't need their help.

"I'm going to send you out for supplies again. You still have the amulet?"

"Yes, Baby Girl."

"Good. Then, mm, when you finish dressing me, put it on and go pick up what we need."

I kept myself under control, careful not to let my excitement show. "Yes, Baby Girl." I pulled her dress up over her porcelain shoulders, and she walked downstairs to her workshop. I let out the breath I'd been holding, and bit my lip to keep from crying out in joy and tension. Careful not to move too quickly, not to look like I was rushing, I put on my amulet and took her list, walking out the door into the sun.

The tavern was empty when I arrived, but Sarah was already there. When she saw me her eyes widened and she smiled before her lips settled back into a thin line of grim determination. I nodded, and she grabbed a bag from behind the bar and followed me out without a word.

Once we were outside, I asked if she needed to tell Forst or Rosie she was leaving.

"I told them weeks ago, Daven. At least, I told them what I could: that you were in trouble, and we were going to run away together."

I looked into her eyes, seeing only love and determination. I wanted to ask how they'd taken the news, if they'd tried to talk her out of it, but this wasn't the time.

"Come on, let's go."

It was finally time. I was finally going to be free!

We made our way to the southeastern edge of town and walked across the narrow wooden bridge into the Greywood. There were stories about the Greywood. They said it was a magical place, given divine energy by Ouksenn, the missing Goddess who'd abandoned the Greywood and left behind her blessing. The Forest apparently used to be a serene, safe place, but without the Goddess's presence It was wild and full of almost as much danger as the ever-present, impenetrable mist. They said there were only two things you could find in the Greywood. If you were lucky, you'd find the way back out. If not, you'd find your end.

Stepping between the trees, I could believe it. I'd heard stories of people venturing into the Greywood, and they never went very far. The mist hadn't seemed very thick on the other side of the river, but as soon as we stepped into it it wrapped around us. I'd expected it to feel cold and oppressive, especially as naked as I was, but it felt more like a hug. That was already different than the stories. I stopped, and reached into the bag Sarah had packed to take out a long, thin rope.

"I thought that might be what you wanted that for," Sarah said with a smile when she saw me tie the rope around my waist. "But are you sure we should go into the Greywood? It's...it's not safe, Dav!"

I nodded, and also took out the potion in a small glass vial. I handed it to her and started tying the other end of the rope around her waist. "We have to, Sar. It's the only way she won't find me." I thought about telling her to turn back, to make sure she was safe, but I was weak. I didn't want to be alone, and I didn't want to die. "You should drink that now. I don't know how long it takes to start working."

"Oh, I thought you were the one who needed it. I...you could've asked me to drink it earlier?"

I bit my lip and looked down. "I wanted to be sure you were really coming with me. It...it's not something that can be undone."

Her lips pressed softly into my cheek, warm and moist. "Of course I'm coming, Dav, but is there anything I need to worry about with this? What does it do?"

I flashed her a melancholy smile. "It won't hurt you at all, Sar. I...I'll try to explain tonight. We need to get moving."

She nodded. She was so beautiful and wonderful. I couldn't imagine anyone else being willing to take this leap with me with so little to go on. She tipped back the vial and swallowed the pale white liquid inside, shivering a bit as it sank down her throat.

"Ooh, it's sweet! And a little bit tart!"

I laughed. "Well, that's good to hear."

She looked me in the eyes. "Tell me what that was later?"

"Yes."

We started walking through the forest, the necessity of the rope quickly becoming clear. Even just falling a few steps behind made us nearly disappear from each other. As the fog hid her from me, Sarah's voice got lower, too, until at one point I picked up the rope and pulled on it as I walked toward where I thought she was.

"Daven! Dav--oh! You're so close! I couldn't hear you at all!"

I shook my head. It must've been the magic of the Greywood. "Let's just stay close, and hope it's just as hard for, uh, anyone else to find us."

"You mean the witch?"

I didn't even try to answer, just smiling in response.

We kept walking. The forest was lively despite the fog, dark-furred squirrels, spotted deer, and Greywood Grouse looking curiously at us before disappearing between the trees. We tried to keep the River Mir in sight, walking north every once in a while to make sure it was still close, but mostly we walked east.

It was nearing lunchtime when we stumbled across a pile of nuts and berries in the path in front of us. One of those strange dark-feathered ground birds stood next to it, lowering its head to roll a berry toward us with its nose.

"Okay, this is strange."

Sarah didn't respond to me, but leaned down to look at the friendly little creature. "Are you giving us lunch?"

The little bird nodded. It actually tilted its head up and down. I was speechless.

"Daven, I think it's offering us lunch."

I didn't know if we should trust that those nuts and berries were safe to eat, but before I could react Sarah was popping one in her mouth.

"Sarah!"

She looked at me and shrugged. "What? It's an autumnberry. I eat these all the time. And those are culi nuts! It's fine!"

"Autumnberries and culi nuts aren't usually handed to you by a friendly grouse in a terrifying magic forest." At that moment, as if to emphasize my point, a wolf howled in the distance.

She looked at me and smiled. "Okay, fair point, but I feel fine! Just eat! I'm starving!"

I made sure there weren't any batberries, or anything I would recognize as poisonous, before I gave in and we ate, after thanking the bird, who just gave us a nod and fluttered away.

The afternoon was much like the morning, footstep after footstep through the trees and the fog. Baby Girl--no, the witch, would know I was gone by now. Was she looking for me? Was she following us through the forest? Even if I hadn't been worried, I would've been reminded of her by the dull fuzz in my head that preceded the painful headaches of withdrawal. Despite eating her out at least twice a day in the tower, most days I still felt the beginnings of my symptoms, just enough to remind me how much I depended on her. If Sarah's potion didn't work, I was going to be in trouble. She noticed, too, asking me if I was okay more than once. I just told her I'd try to tell her once we camped.

Still, we kept walking until we saw the sun start to dip toward the treetops. I guessed that we were about twenty miles into the Greywood now, and we found a nice clearing to set up camp in. As I was setting up the tent, a procession of woodland creatures brought us another pile of nuts and berries. The forest was feeding us! I didn't understand it, but it would save the jerky and biscuits that Sarah had packed for the Mournful Road.

It was warm enough that we didn't need a fire, and I smiled when I saw that Sarah had packed only one tent. Still, there was one potentially awkward conversation to come that I was worried about. I couldn't ignore the pain in my skull, though.

"Sarah," I started after we'd eaten our animal-catered dinner. "I..."

"Is this about your headaches?"

I nodded. "There's something I need to do, or they're just going to keep getting worse."

"Okay..."

"I need you to, um, lift up your dress."

"Daven!" Sarah sounded scandalized, but there was a smile and a blush on her face, and it put one on mine, too.

"I...it's what the potion does, Sarah." Her eyes widened. "It makes your, um..." Before my time with Baby Girl, I definitely wouldn't've been able to explain to Sarah what the potion does. Even now, I was struggling. Sarah and I hadn't had any conversations about sex or each others' bodies before. Still, there was no way around it. I should've done this earlier, though. At the moment my head hurt bad enough it was hard to think straight.

"Your...juices, from between your legs..."

"My what now?"

Sarah looked like she couldn't decide what to do, but she didn't look happy. The words kept flowing out of my mouth now, though, the seal broken. I just had to grit my teeth through the pain and get the words out.

"When you have sex..."

"Sex?"

"And you...finish...those juices can cure my headaches, and keep them away for a bit."

She sat back, eyes staring intently at a tuft of grass between us. It was a lot for her to process. After what seemed like hours, she spoke. "So, all that time, with the witch...?"

I knew what she was asking. Had I done that with the witch? "Yeah, Sar. I...I had to. You saw me that morning. If I didn't swallow...what came out of..." I paused to stave off the heaves. "that person, I was in agony." Sarah was a sweet and reasonable girl, and I hoped she would understand. What I didn't expect was a little shiver in her shoulders and the hint of a smile on her pink lips.

"Sar, I--"

"So you've been...lying with her all this time? And you...you still want me?"

My head snapped back. Still want her? How could I want anyone else? I just couldn't believe she wanted me.

We were still sitting across from each other on a carpet of dead leaves. I reached my hand out for hers, lifting her fingers into my own. "Of course I do, Sarah, as long as you'll have me."

Her smile got wider, and her cheeks flushed pink before she nodded. I was about to speak when the pulsing pain in my forehead made me wince.

"Oh, Dav, it's really bad, isn't it?"

"Not as bad as it can be," I admitted through clenched teeth. "Um, I know this isn't exactly how I always wanted this to happen, but do you mind?" I nodded towards her lap, and her cheeks turned bright red.

"Oh Gods and Goddesses, Dav. I...of course." She swiveled her legs out in front of her and sat back on the ground. "Oh! Actually, let me get a cloth to sit on."

I chuckled to myself despite the pain radiating from my skull. Sarah pulled a towel out of the pack and laid it out on the ground. I could see her fingers shaking.

"Sarah, I..." A grunt of pain undercut the point I was about to make. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. I'll survive..."

"No, Dav. No no no...I just...I've n...I'm actually excited about it." Her shoulders shrunk into her body, and her cheeks had darkened to the color of ripe cherries. "Rosie...takes work, um, with the men coming through sometimes, and she...she's told me about what they...what it's like." She sat back on the towel, pulling the hem of her dress behind her, but still hiding herself from my eyes. "She says the men who do...what you need to do...they don't all do that. And she likes it. She's always happier when they do it."