Cum, and Other Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't the only question I had.

"No blanket?"

The witch rolled her eyes and then glared at me before giving in. "Ugh, fine! They're in that drawer." I got a fur from where she'd pointed and started to lie down on the hard stone floor.

I was naked save for the blanket, forced to choose between the cool air and the cool stone. I chose stone, and pulled the fur on top of myself. I was exhausted, but sleep demanded that I toss and turn, fretting over my fate, before it granted me peace. At least I knew that this next morning wouldn't see me hunched over, shivering, wracked with pain. I would have a reprieve, and then all I had to do to extend my clemency was crawl onto the bed and push my tongue between the witch's legs.

I had...complicated feelings about the prospect. I hated this woman, but I was also a young man, new to physical contact with women but not for lack of desire, and I had eyes. I couldn't deny that the witch was beautiful. But this would be the first time I would be licking her intimacy largely willingly. Last time, I had been passive as it happened to me, but in the morning I would be taking the initiative. It would be a small surrender, but a surrender nonetheless. I felt like I would be giving up a bit of my dignity, and my freedom, but I barely considered refusing. I needed to find a long-term solution, and pushing myself into that writhing, helpless state wouldn't help.

Eventually, I fell asleep, only to be tortured by dreams that saw me in chains, my body fastened to a stone floor while laughter echoed between my ears. When I woke, my body hurt from the hard surface and uncomfortable position, but I still felt better than the day before. The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon along the river, visible through the magically invisible walls. I slowly got to my feet, feeling odd to be naked for the first time in the tower, since the day before I had been too busy making my way from agonized through relieved to overwhelmed, to really think about how strange it felt to be nude somewhere other than my home. Although, this tower was allegedly my home now, so I would have to get used to it.

I almost started to undress before remembering that I was naked. Surely I wasn't used to walking around naked already; it must've been the stress of the day. But, would I get used to it? I was already treating the town below like they couldn't see inside, which they couldn't. I had to remind myself of that, though, once I thought about it. From the outside, this floor didn't even look like it existed. Magic was...confusing.

I shook my head to clear the fog, and curled up on the cold stone floor. I thought I would struggle to fall asleep, but I think I underestimated how taxing the day had been, because I scarcely closed my eyes before I opened them again to see the sun just beginning to peak over the horizon. Greywood Crossing wasn't far enough east to see the towering Mountains of Mourn in the distance, so the sun peeked over the River Mir with the dense and frightening Greywood Forest looming over the south bank and grassy plains stretching out to the north. I had never been this high before, and the invisible walls provided a spectacular view. I took a moment to appreciate it, and then I knew I had a decision to make.

I felt good for the first morning in two days. There was no headache, no muscle aches, no dizziness, and only the normal amount of dry mouth for the first thing in the morning. Even the slight discomfort of having slept on the cold stone all night paled in comparison to the agony of the withdrawal symptoms. The witch had instructed me to...uh, to lick her down there, to make her finish and take my "morning dose" right at sunrise. I could ignore her, but how long would she withhold her...oh shit, I had to just get used to the crude language. Cum. How long would she withhold her cum from me if I didn't follow her instructions?

She was lying there on the bed, naked and defenseless. I could even have tried to attack her. I'm not ashamed to admit that I thought about it, after what she'd done to me. But she was a witch, and I didn't even really know how powerful she was; just a few very impressive things I'd seen her do, like her addictive cum and this enchanted tower. Could I kill her? Even if it was physically possible, I'd never killed anyone before, and I didn't really want to start now. I doubted anything short of killing her would do me any good. And, even if I killed her, how long would it be before I wished I was dead from the withdrawal?

She had me; dead to rights. I was stuck, and that meant that I was going to have to stick my head between her legs and lick her...pussy, and swallow her cum. I...didn't hate that conclusion as much as I expected to. She was an attractive woman, fit for her age with just the right amount of curves. I could do it, I realized, and even enjoy it. If I wanted to stand my ground on something else later, I could always start then. For the moment, I rationalized that I needed to stay alert, which meant "taking my dose" on schedule. I was also a mortal man, and eager to spend time with an attractive lady's intimate parts, despite my burning hatred for the rest of her.

I climbed onto the bed, careful not to disturb the witch early. I carefully lifted the furs, moving them to the side, exposing her naked body. She had fallen asleep on her back, with her legs slightly parted, almost like she had done it intentionally. Maybe she had. Her eyes were still closed, and I could see her nipples stiffening in the open air.

I glanced between her legs, fighting the impulse to look away in embarrassment. I knew she wanted me to look, and soon to lick, and I even wanted to look for myself, but a lifetime of cultural conditioning is hard to shake. I steeled myself, and studied her. The first thing I saw was the neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair above her crotch. It was like an arrowhead pointing to her, uh...shopfront.

She shifted, and pulled one of her feet back to stick a knee in the air. My eyes flashed to hers, but they were still closed. Was she awake, pretending to be asleep to make it easier for me? There was no way to tell, but the possibility meant I would need to stop lollygagging. I took advantage of her more open position and leaned in to put my lips on the lips between her legs.

They were so soft and warm, and the sleepy hum that slipped out of her mouth went straight to my dick. I looked up, but her eyes were still closed. I pressed harder, slipping my tongue out to taste her. I hated how much I was enjoying this, how hard I was getting. This witch was trying to take my life from me, to trap me with her. I didn't want to give up my freedom. I hated her, and I wanted to hate everything about her, but I couldn't hate the way she tasted, or the soft velvet of her warm, wet folds.

There was a little nub of flesh at the top of her slit, and I noticed that touching it made her squirm in her sleep, so I started focusing on it. For a moment it made me forget that I was powerless. My tongue was making her twist and writhe in pleasure. It was my doing. I pushed my tongue against it as hard as I could, and rubbed it back and forth. The witch's hips started bucking up into my face, and her breath got heavy. I was sure she was awake by now, but I didn't know for sure until I felt her slender fingers slip into my dark brown hair, holding my head tightly against her crotch. Her bucking and huffing got more and more insistent until she eventually cried out in pleasure, her cum gushing against my lips. I slurped it up quickly, not wanting a single drop to go to waste, so that I wouldn't have to do this again too soon.

The witch's long fingernails scratched my scalp lovingly. "Oh, slave, I must say: you were definitely worth the trouble." Her back arched in a luxurious stretch, her tits proudly on display. I sat back and licked my lips. I was starting to feel the rush from whatever she'd turned her juices into, a heady, pleasant buzz that made my face tingle. I still hated her, but that anger felt dulled, hazy somehow. It was like a fish I was trying to catch with my hands, slipping through my fingers several times in my magic cum-induced daze.

I felt lightheaded, a bit dreamy. It was even easier then to go along with what she wanted, to avoid being deprived of this special elixir. The only problem was that I wasn't sure what she wanted. "You, uh...the next..."

The witch giggled, and her foot came up to clumsily stroke my cheek. I noticed a red color on her toenails, and then she spoke. "Your work this morning was quite good, so don't worry: I'll remind you. This time." Gods and Goddesses, could she be any more patronizing? "Bathe me, and then serve breakfast." I wanted to glare at her, to show some small defiance, but I didn't. The agony of the day before burned in my memory, so as much as I hated her and the life she promised me, I needed her to keep letting me lick her cunt.

"Yes, that's right, um..." I realized I didn't know her name, so I just trailed off.

She figured out what I was getting at. "Baby Girl," she said. "As far as you're concerned, my name is Baby Girl."

I frowned. "That doesn't sound..."

The witch's lips twisted into a sneer. "What? Intimidating? Commanding? Like Me?" Her fingers moved in a complicated gesture, and more of that same dark smoke from yesterday floated into my vision before coalescing into two nearly-solid tendrils of hazy malevolence that drifted toward my neck and between my legs. It felt heavy, wet, and warm against my naked skin. "I disagree." The smoke tightened on my throat and around my balls. It wasn't an illusion. I could feel my sack lift and fall with the smoke's caress.

"Every time you call me Baby Girl, you'll know the truth..." The smoky phantom limbs squeeze my neck and my nuts, just past the point of pain. I tried to object, but the words couldn't escape my throat. Only a rough gurgle made it past my lips. "...that you are the helpless one: the weak, little child that needs to be taken care of, disciplined, kept under control. Without my blessing, you wouldn't survive a week. You do nothing without the care and guidance of your mighty, all-powerful Baby Girl." She squeezed again, or the magic appendages did anyway, and her fingers lifted to squeeze my chin as I gurgled again. "Understood?"

I was able to nod, despite her hand on my jaw, and the dark smoke quickly dissipated.

She was smiling like I was the world's biggest chump, but I choked on my impotent rage and climbed off the fur-covered bed.

There was a simple valve in the side room, next to the large copper tub. I turned it, surprised to find perfectly warm water tumbling out of the attached pipe. In a few moments, the tub was filled, and I turned to let the witch...er...Baby Girl...know, but she was already walking in behind me, naked as the day she was born and oh so pleased with herself. It still felt strange to me how shamelessly she showed me her naked body, but after what I'd just done between her legs I should've taken it for granted.

Baby Girl climbed into the large tub and reclined against the side, sighing as the warm water poured over her body. She pointed behind me. "There's a scented lye soap on the shelf there, and the bottle next to it is a cleansing paste for my hair."

I ran the soap all over her body, and she didn't seem to mind the extra attention I paid to her tits and cunt. The soapy water made her skin feel even softer and smoother, and my cock was hard while I worked. I didn't think she noticed. Next, I poured some of the cleansing paste into my hands and worked it into her long, dark hair. She hummed pleasantly, which I took as a good sign, and I even enjoyed it myself. It felt good to pamper a woman in such an intimate way, although I wished it were a different woman. Once she was clean, Baby Girl stood and had me pour water over her from a ceramic vessel, and then dry her with a large plush cloth.

I figured out breakfast. Luckily her standards were apparently low, because she didn't complain about my abysmal cooking. The rest of the day was filled with menial labor for me, and work I didn't understand for her, shut up in her third floor workspace. That night, I slept on the floor again after licking her cunt to completion for my evening dose, and the next day was barely distinguishable from the last.

Several weeks passed, without many differences, day to day. Occasionally Baby Girl would have a customer, and I would be still and quiet while she sold to them. She never left the tower, or sent me out, but I knew that would change soon, because our food stores were getting low. That was how I began to conceive the seed of an idea.

I wondered what my parents were thinking. Did they know I had been brought to her tower? What about Marek? Did he hire a new apprentice? What about Sarah? Did she miss me? Did she even think about me at all? The highs or having her cum running through my veins and the lows of servicing her needs to get it kept my mind too occupied to fall deeply into despair, but I struggled to hold onto myself. I wanted to have a life of my own, out in Greywood Crossing, not just scrub her floors and lick her cunt for the rest of my life.

Then, one day, Baby Girl was called away. A wealthy man had moved into town, and he wanted some custom enchantments placed on his property. I was alone in the tower for the first time. I had no intention of wasting my good fortune, so I immediately started looking for the information I needed. It took me several hours to find it, scribbled into the margins of the biggest spell book on her table. I did my best to put everything back the way it was after I memorized it all, but I had already decided to take whatever punishment Baby Girl came up with if she caught me. I assumed the worst she could do was kill me, and then at least I would be free.

Baby Girl disappeared into the room she worked in as soon as she got back. Nearly an hour later, she called out for me to enter. I took the steps slowly, sure that she had noticed that I had opened the books. I just knew she was going to fly into a rage, raise her slender, feminine hands, and zap me with a bolt of lightning, reducing me to ash. That is, if I was lucky. I didn't have the imagination to come up with truly tortuous ways for her to murder me, but I would've bet that she could if she put her mind to it.

I gulped as I pushed open the heavy wooden door, seeing the witch sit at her large oak desk in her dark red robe. She lifted her head once I entered, and she actually looked relieved to see me.

"Oh, good, Daven." She looked tired, or frustrated, or something. I wasn't great at reading her moods. "That client was...simultaneously vague and demanding about his requirements. I could use some pleasant distraction right about now." She gestured in front of her, and I thought she was pointing to something on the desk until she spoke again. "Crawl under the desk and lick my cunt." How crude and matter-of-fact she still was about this was both arousing and shameful to me. She treated it just like cooking her a meal or fetching something for her. Just "lick my cunt" like it was an everyday task. Although, I supposed it was, once I thought about it.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled under the open front of the desk, careful to avoid bumping my head into the solid oak. Baby Girl scooted forward in her chair, but didn't part her robe for me. I sat back on my knees to do it myself, my thick fingers carefully pulling the fine velvet aside, revealing her pink slit, unobstructed by any undergarments. I still half-expected her to start laughing, telling me that she'd caught me, that this was some mental torture before she ended my life, but the moment never came, even as I felt her approach climax under my tongue, and push my head away.

"Don't make me cum yet, Daven. Just keep me on the edge while I work."

This wasn't the first time she hadn't wanted me to finish her off too quickly, so I slowed down my movements, licking between her lower lips more often and paying less attention to that little nub above her slit. I got plenty of her juices in my mouth, but they didn't give me that rush I got from her cum. They still tasted damn good, though, Gods and Goddesses help me.

Occasionally my mind wandered, which Baby Girl corrected with a hand sliding under the desk to grip the back of my head. When I got tired, I rested my head against her plump thighs, and thankfully she didn't seem to mind. All told, I was probably tonguing her silken folds for upwards of a couple hours, sore-tongued and slack-jawed, when she finally sat back and told me I could finish the job. I suckled on that little pleasure button until Baby Girl shook with pleasure, and filled my mouth with relief. Whatever potion she'd turned her cum into soon soothed the pain in my jaw, and I sat back, sighing as my muscles loosened. I crawled out, nearly bumping my head since the buzz made me uncoordinated, and I saw Baby Girl standing up from her chair and straightening her robe.

The rest of the day went as normal, and other than another marathon session under Baby Girl's desk, so did the next. It was another week before anything changed for me, but when it did it was another opportunity for me to get closer to freedom.

"Daven! Come here!"

It was just after breakfast, and I pushed open her door to find her once again behind her desk, in the same style of loose robe, tied shut in the front. This one was in a deep green that complemented her piercing eyes. Even though it had been a week since I snuck into her workroom, I was still waiting for the day she revealed that she'd known all along and was going to kill me for it, but this was not that day.

"Daven, I'm going to send you out to shop for some supplies for me." She tossed a handful of silver coins onto the desk, and held out a slip of parchment. "Buy the things on this list and be back in time for lunch."

I took the list in one hand and picked up the coins with the other. I almost turned and walked out the door before I remembered that I hadn't worn a stitch of clothing in weeks, and wasn't wearing anything then, either. It felt almost normal now, to be in the nude every hour of the day and night, but the thought of going out into town like that was...daunting. What's more, I didn't know if I would even be allowed to finish my errand if the folk of Greywood Crossing objected to my state of undress. "Umm...Baby Girl?"

I hadn't asked for anything since I'd gotten there, and I could tell Baby Girl knew that, because her lips were twisted into a self-satisfied smirk. It made me wonder how many other things she hadn't expected me to actually figure out on my own.

"Yes, Daven?"

I grit my teeth. It was embarrassing, having to grovel, but I knew she would take it poorly if I didn't. "May I wear clothes?"

My stomach sank into the floor to see how wide her smile got. "Of course not," she answered immediately. Of course she was going to make this as difficult as it was degrading. I was trying to think of some objection when she pulled a necklace out of one of her desk drawers. It was a simple chain of dark metal with a brown stone hanging in the front. I cocked my head and stared at it until she told me what to do with it.

"Put that on. Everyone in town will know you're under my protection and they'll know not to delay you. They won't even acknowledge your nakedness, Daven. No need to worry."

I was sure it was a trick, with the way she looked so pleased with herself, but I put the necklace over my head and left with the coins and list.

I walked out to feel the sun on my face, as well as quite a few other body parts, for the first time in weeks. Once my eyes adjusted, my head was on a swivel, trying to see what kind of reaction I got from passersby, walking out of the witch's tower in nothing but some ugly jewelry. No one stopped me, so I took off down the street toward the tavern. Part of me got a little thrill, having my body exposed like this. I was lean and strong from my work in the smithy, and though I wasn't overly tall I did have a well-proportioned body. I wondered if anyone was secretly enjoying seeing me like this.