Cum, and Other Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words were shy and soft, but then she found her voice, speaking from her chest. "I love you, Daven, and I want to do this." Her eyes bored into mine, and she made me believe her.

Then the shy Sarah was back. "But will you...talk me through it? I'm still nervous, even if I don't have any doubts."

I nodded, which was a big mistake. But, I recovered quickly and moved in front of her legs. Just before I ducked my head under the hem of her dress, I looked her in those beautiful brown eyes. "I love you, too, Sarah."

I had practice licking a woman's slit in the dark. Baby Girl liked to leave the lamps unlit in the evenings when I took my nightly dose, the dim light of any fires in the town below barely reaching the magically hidden upper floors of her tower. Sarah's dress, though, was a complication I had not prepared for.

"Oh, for Cuvehr's sake!" Sarah laughed as she flipped her dress and slip up above her waist, finally revealing my prize. I was too busy laughing at her calling on the God of Sex to appreciate it, though. My head pressed into her thigh, her warmth soaking into my cheeks. The laughs hurt, but they were worth it. I was happy. The idea that Baby Girl could have ever competed with this woman was ridiculous.

Sarah laughed, too, and we lay like that for a while, my head a few inches away from her maidenhood, and her lying back on her elbows shaking with joy.

"M--may H-he bless us-s!" I choked out between chuckles.

"A-amen!"

I was able to get myself under control first, and I interrupted Sarah's laughter with a soft and gentle kiss right next to her prize.

"Oh, Dav," she gasped. I placed more kisses around her slit, tiny offerings at her altar. Every brush of my lips against her flesh sent tingles down my spine. I had done this for Baby Girl at least twice a day for months, but I'd never done this.

Sarah was sweet and kind and unassuming, and she cared about me, but the biggest difference was that I loved her. It made her skin softer, her body warmer, and her taste sweeter. My tongue danced at the tips of her pink lips to the music of her sharp intakes of breath. I was in heaven, moreso after her fingers started digging through my hair.

Her hips, still and shy at first like the rest of her, started to sway with my tongue. I took my time, despite the throbbing in my skull. Despite our lack of ceremony and jewelry, this was my first sexual experience with my wife, and I wanted to make it special. I think I succeeded. As different as the two women were, some things had translated, and I was not the same clueless stumbler I'd been that first night in the tower.

I learned that Sarah liked more steady pressure with the flat of my tongue, and wide, slow licks side to side. I gave it to her, but I also pulled back and teased her lips, easing her back from the edge. Her hips were insistent, rubbing into my face and bucking against my chin. The warmth of her against my cheeks was comforting against the chill of the forest evening, and her moans and gasps soothed my pounding head, until they stopped.

With a sharp intake of breath, Sarah froze. I was about to look up and ask if she was okay when she flipped the hem of her dress down over my head. Her hands pressed the cloth against me and her legs squeezed, trapping me under her dress. Something was wrong.

Sarah's core was still boiling hot, but I could feel her shivering around me. Other than that she was frozen stiff. I didn't know what to do. I thought about pushing away, readying myself to help her if there was some danger I couldn't see, something I needed to do. But, I trusted her. I trusted Sarah, and I knew how precious that was after my months of captivity. I kept still, my lips pressed against Sarah's in a lewd and motionless kiss. Finally, my lover lifted her dress and pulled my face up to hers. I could see the fear in her expression, and I gave her a questioning look.

Sarah's voice was a tense whisper. "She was here, Dav. The witch."

My eyes widened. Here? In this clearing? "Where?"

Sarah flicked her fingers out toward the edge of the clearing. "Th-there. Between those trees." She took in quick, shallow breaths, her earlier arousal gone. "She stepped through into the clearing. I..." Another breath in and out. "I couldn't hear her footsteps on the leaves, Dav. I could barely see her in the fog." She looked me in the eye and I could see her lower lip tremble. "She...she looked right at us. Past us. It was like we weren't here. And then she stepped back into the trees and disappeared."

Shit. "Which way did she go?"

"Um, that way, deeper into the forest."

We'd been following the river, so deeper into the forest meant crossways with where we were headed, but that didn't still my shaking knees. "We need to move, Sarah."

"No." I could hear the fear in her voice, but also the resolve, the growing peace. It was a contrast to the growing anguish in mine. This fucking headache didn't help. "You've heard the stories, Daven. So have I. It's the forest. The Greywood." She turned her head away from where the witch had gone, and looked me in the eyes. Gods and Goddesses she was beautiful. "That's why you brought us this way, isn't it? The Greywood, it hides us. It can protect us from her, right?"

I swallowed. How quickly I had forgotten. My time with Baby Girl had left me feeling helpless, weak, manipulated, and trapped, but it could've been a lot worse. With all her power, who knows what she would do now that she knew the chemical dependency she'd given me wasn't foolproof. The thought was nearly paralyzing. Nearly.

Thank the Gods and Goddesses for Sarah. "I think so, but we need to move. I don't know if she can beat the Greywood's blessing or not. We need to leave."

Her slender fingers came up to stroke my chin. "Or maybe that would draw her right to us, Daven." She leaned forward, her face close to mine. Despite what I'd been doing before we were interrupted, I was nervous. I failed to meet her in the middle, but Sarah didn't let that stop her. Her flush lips pressed to mine, tasting herself on my lips. Those lips were just as soft and warm as her others, and I hummed into her mouth. Her tongue licked my lips, drawing mine out to meet it. We danced in the fog on the first floor, and my hope for our future was rekindled.

"No, we can follow the Mir, just like we'd planned, leave the wood at the eastern edge, and take the Mournful Road north." I started to clamber to my feet, wincing as my muscles tightened. "Let's go."

Her hand was gentle on my arm. "No, Dav. We need rest. You need to..." The corners of her lips turned up. "...drink from between my legs." There was now a full-blown smile on her face, her cheeks pinked with mirth, or lust; I couldn't be sure. "You'll soon be useless if you don't." She pulled me back down to her, and I steadied myself with a hand on the leaf-strewn ground. "Besides, I quite enjoyed what you were doing before." I smiled, and dipped my head back between her legs. I had enjoyed it, too.

Despite how nervous I was, Sarah tasted too good to rush this, so I took my time. But, I didn't tease her like I did last time, I just brought her to her peak slowly but surely, and then tipped her over with a smile on my glistening face. Her cheeks were flushed, warm and bright red. Her thighs squeezed my head and her fingers pulled my hair. Her mouth was open in a silent scream.

Liquid oozed from her slit: my medicine, my ambrosia. I drank every drop, and licked her clean. Her warm and tangy juices tasted like life itself, and I could already feel my aches and pains slipping away.

It was strange: the actual experience wasn't that different than it had been with Baby Girl. It wasn't like the witch's cum tasted like poison or anything. They were both just human women, after all. But, I felt completely different. Licking Baby Girl's pussy was an obligation and a necessity, but licking Sarah's was a pleasure. I loved her, and every little moan of happiness, every clench of bliss sent a little jolt straight to my heart. After swallowing everything Baby Girl had, I just waited for the next time I would be driven between her legs by my body's betrayal, but I already knew I would happily spend weeks under Sarah's, and barely want to come up for air. I wasn't surprised to learn that Love made all the difference, but it was different knowing it versus feeling it.

The first sound she made as she recovered was a satisfied hum as her hands brushed my hair back and forth on my head. She squirmed, pulling her hips away from me and covering them with her dress. "Oh, Daven, that..." Sarah blinked and took a deep breath. If my time with Baby Girl made me better at pleasing my wife, then maybe I owed her some thanks. Not that I was going to tell her that, or hopefully ever see her again.

"That was wonderful! Better even than Rosie described it!" She bit her lips and fluttered her eyelashes. "Oh, Daven, I...hoo...I just...I love you..."

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. "I love you, too, Sarah."

We climbed into the tent, and Sarah returned the favor with her hands and her mouth, something Baby Girl had never done for me. She even swallowed my seed, and laughed as a bit dribbled out from between her lips. We put the witch out of our minds, and curled up together to ward off the chill of the forest.

The next morning, we packed up and resumed our journey east. It was much the same as the day before, but without a surprise appearance from our pursuer. The days after that were much the same. Two weeks later, we finally reached the eastern border of the Greywood, but we decided to wait. Sarah talked me into camping just inside the forest for a few months, until the witch would hopefully stop looking for us. The deer, grouse, and squirrels kept feeding us, and we saved our jerky for the Mournful Road. We found plenty of things to do to occupy our time. Despite the dangers of the Greywood, and the occasional howl of wolves in the distance, nothing ever bothered us. The only explanation I could think of was a blessing from Ouksenn.

Several months later, the leaves were just starting to fall when we bathed in the River Mir and stepped out onto the other side, onto the Mournful Road. I was glad we were walking north for the winter. I half expected Baby Girl to show up then and there to drag me back to her tower, but the Road was empty. I reached down and slid my fingers between Sarah's, and we started walking out toward our new life together with a little prayer to the Goddess of the Greywood.