Cum Factor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" said Perv. "Ten loads and counting. Well done, Christina. You're halfway there with ten minutes left. Let's see if we can hit that high score!"

The men pulled up their jeans, passing the final ten as they strode out onto the stage. Encircling the celebrity guest, they formed a ring around her two men deep, almost blocking her from the cameras entirely. Pants were lowered and a vast array of wildly differing dicks were flopped out before her eyes. Some were hooded and some were uncut. Some hairy, some trimmed. Some veiny, some smooth. Some white, some black, some brown. But regardless of the colour and whatever it looked like, all ten cocks had one thing in common. They were all huge. Ten inches at least and girthy beyond belief.

Christina could scarcely comprehend the sheer volume of meat on display all around her. And before she knew it, all ten cocks were being propelled in her direction, slotted and shoved into hole or gap that they'd fit into. Her mouth opened and a big black one was steered towards it, sinking to the hilt with the very first thrust. Her hands went up and grabbed two more, stroking them in unison while the black man fucked her throat. Another was slapped down onto the top of her head, while two thick helmets were beaten against her shoulders.

Hands gripped her head and the black guy's ass was a blur as he drove his dick into her face, pumping with little restraint. Spit dripped from the underside, making a mess of the studio floor. Balls rebounded off her chin, swinging back and forth until the man pulled out and her face was angled toward another.

Her mouth gaped open as a well-hung white guy filled it with his cock, taking over from his dark-skinned buddy. His technique was different but equally ferocious, and he used her red hair like a set of reins to pull her in on his dick. The guys were getting impatient, and as her full lips slid up and down that long white pole, her wrists were grabbed and pulled towards a pair of others. Her fingers coiled around a black one and a brown one, and she stroked them smoothly as her face was impaled.

And so it continued, from one man to the next. One after another they stepped up to the plate, sticking their dicks into every slot and crevice. Some chose her mouth, some chose her tits. Some went a different route altogether, backing up before her and pulling her face into their asscracks, jerking themselves off she rimmed them into a coma. Then, once every man on stage had taken a turn in her mouth or cleavage, a couple of nervous looking production assistants skulked out onto the stage, a camera following as they rolled a leather ottoman across the crowded platform.

"Well, well," said Perv, watching with everyone else as the new piece of furniture was wheeled into position. "What do we have here? Make way for the furniture, fellas. Think y'all will have some fun with this!"

The men moved in around the ottoman, forming a ring around it as the PAs scurried off stage. Christina was helped to her knees and laid on her back across the leather surface with her head hanging over the edge. One man stepped up before her, gripping his dick at the base and shoving into her open socket. Another climbed up onto the ottoman, kneeling over the redheaded beauty and dropping his dick between her full set of tits. Gathering them in his big, strong hands, he pushed those big puppies around his shaft and thrusted with all he had. Two more appeared at her left and right, waiting with stiff knobs as she took them in her hands and started stroking.

The guys were under strict instructions from the show's producer not to stick their dick in the redhead's pussy. But he hadn't said anything about fingers. With this in mind, a man knelt at the edge of the ottoman and spread her legs apart, ramming two fingers up her burning cooch. Frigging her wildly with his invading digits, her pussy squelched at considerable volume as he stuffed them into her depths. Two more men took hold of her legs, holding them steady, lest the writhing and thrashing disrupt the meaty schlong that was tunnelling through her oral canal.

One final jab at the actress' g-spot and a loud squeal flew forth from her lips, muffled considerably by the juicy cock that was lodged inside it. Her clit throbbed and the man pulled his fingers out at the last possible second as a powerful jet of crystalline fluids squirted forth from her quivering cunt. A roar went up from the audience and a cameraman moved in close, both he and his lens getting a thorough dousing as the dam burst open in spectacular fashion.

"Fuck!" yelled Perv, a few drops of liquid even splattering across his suit. "Look at that fluid fly! No extra cash for that I'm afraid, Christina, but our audience seemed to enjoy it. Isn't that right, fellas?"

The cheers grew louder and as the director cut briefly to a shot of the crowd, it seemed like the squirting had sparked further eruptions throughout the TV studio. Men were queuing up and down the aisles, ready to make a deposit into the various spunk receptacles that were rapidly filling towards the brim.

The fingering continued and Christina squirted several more times, puddles of lady liquid starting to form on the studio floor. At the other end, it was business as usual, and great volumes of spit were slopping down the redhead's face as a big, buff black guy went to town on her upturned face. Violently jackhammering his strong and sturdy dark hips, his long black cock was propelled through her oral tunnel at a blistering speed, loud splat sounds pouring into the various boom mics as his huge set of balls rebounded off her spit-drenched brow.

Another dick was lodged between her tits, slicing through her cleavage like a knife through butter, while two more were in her mits, enjoying the best pair of handjobs that either had ever received. But time was ticking down, and the amount of guys she could pleasure at once and the length of dick she could fit down her throat meant nothing without the resulting cumshots.

"Three minutes left, Christina," said Perv from the side of the stage.

Christina pushed against the black guy's thighs and pried his dick from down her throat, a thick mess of saliva dripping down onto the studio floor.

"OK," she gasped, sucking in lungfuls of air, "I'm gonna need you boys to cum for me now."

The men pulled her up from the ottoman and set her down onto her knees. Gathering in close, dicks of every length, width and colour were thrust in her direction, pointing at her face, her tits or the back of her head. A plucky cameraman stood front row centre, ready to capture the ensuing bukkake in crystal clear UHD.

Each and every cock was being violently jerked, knuckles shuffling in every direction until a pair of thick cumshots were fired at the actress' face. One from her left and one from her right, the first two loads were seconds apart, splashing across her cheeks and messing the sides of her hair. Then came another as someone behind her left two warm clumps of thick clotted semen wobbling on top of her head. The next two loads were aimed at her chest, leaving long, gooey strands of piping hot jism to run down her oversized breasts.

The cameraman stayed in close, capturing every detail and paying little mind to the stray drops of semen now peppering his expensive lens. Men stepped aside and others replaced them, gifting the star of the show with one thick wad after another. One hit her full in the face, spraying across her lips and nose and covering one of her eyes. Another hit the side of her head, leaving off-white streaks in the strands of her hair. Two more loads were fired at her tits, coating her snow-white flesh.

Nine down, one to go, and with three trios of well-hung men already on their way backstage, the one that remained was the biggest of the lot. Dick clasped firmly in a strong black hand, the man gripped onto the back of her head, careful to avoid the countless streaks of semen as he held her in place. Christina stared in disbelief at the tool in his hand, the tip winking with every stroke.

The clock ticked down to the final seconds and the crowd chanted out the numbers as they descended towards zero.

"Ten! Nine! Eight!"

"Come on. Gimme that cum," Christina begged, looking up at the dark-skinned stud and batting her baby blues.

"Seven! Six! Five!"

A hand reached up and she cupped his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Four! Three!"

He tipped his head back, closing his eyes as a deafening roar ripped forth from the bowels of his throat.

"Two! One!"

Cum struck her face as the sound of the buzzer carried through the expanse of the studio. The man recalibrated and fired again, spewing further ropes of seed over her big, milky tits.

"Damn!" said Perv. "Talk about a buzzer beater!"

Christina opened her mouth and the men squeezed at the swell of his crown, pushing out the last few drops. She closed her lips and swallowed them down and the camera moved in for a close up. Panning up slowly from the actress' midriff, he followed the streaks of cum that trailed from her scalp right down to her belly. Cum clung to her nose and lashes, streaked her lips and dripped down the strands of her hair.

"Phew!" Perv whistled from across the stage. "Well, wasn't that something! How you feeling, Christina?"

"Covered," the redhead replied, wiping cum from out of her eyes.

Perv laughed. "Those guys made a mess of you, huh? Don't worry, honey. We'll clean you up. Well, there you have it, folks. Our celebrity guest scored no fewer than twenty thick, hot cumshots, netting her chosen charity a grand total of $100,000 for the opening round."

A loud 'ooo' went up from the audience, followed by a lengthy round of rapturous applause.

"Just think of all the tits that they'll save with that!" the host quipped, pausing for the laughter that inevitably followed. "Well, guys, that's about it for part one, but don't go anywhere 'cause in just a few moments four legends of adult entertainment will be joining our guest as she tackles round two. We'll be right back after this commercial message."

12