Cum Factor Pt. 02

Story Info
Christina is joined by some stars of adult entertainment.
10.5k words
4.33
2.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* COMMERCIAL *

The camera faded in from black, coming to focus on an exquisitely designed, restaurant-size kitchen. A woman stepped into frame, clad in skin tight light blue spandex with her fiery red hair tied up in a bun. The woman bent forward at the waist, thrusting her peachy ass into the air. The camera zoomed in tight, framing her perky, round cheeks as she rummaged through her kitchen cupboards.

"Oh, hi. Didn't see you there," she said, turning to face the camera. A blender and various foodstuffs were assembled across the worktop. "I'm Madelaine Petsch, and before I work out, I give my body the fuel it needs with this." She plucked a small bottle from the kitchen counter and held it up to the camera. "Slutamix. WhorObics' unique concoction of essential vitamins and minerals that is just bound to put a spring in your step. I love this stuff. Add this bad boy to the smoothie of your choice and you'll really feel that extra kick. Here's a little favourite of mine."

Madelaine checked off the list of ingredients, adding them to the blender one by one.

"Kale. Oats. Splash of almond milk. And of course, no shake is complete without a little protein. Boys."

Two men- one white, one black- stepped into frame, flanking the redhead from either side. Both were entirely nude and already sporting a pair of firm-looking hardons, two sets of oversized balls swinging down between their thighs.

"Wow!" said Madelaine, the camera zooming in as she cupped the black man's nuts. "Lots of protein in there, huh, guys? Right, let's get that out of there."

She curled her fingers around the black guy's tool and started jerking, her knuckles shuffling from bellened to base.

"It's better if it's freshly extracted," the actress grinned. "I only use the freshest ingredients and so should you."

She took hold of the white one and repeated the action, stroking both monsters in tandem.

"The more, the merrier, right, guys? Our bodies need all the fuel they can get, so don't be afraid to fill that blender to the brim."

She stroked them faster, both shafts throbbing in her manicured hands. A thick bead of precum formed in the black man's tip and Madelaine dropped to her knees for a closer inspection.

"Oooh, look at that. This guy's giving us a little sample. Remember, it's always best to try your ingredients before you add them to the mixture."

Madelaine poked out her tongue and lapped at the tip of his penis, scooping out a thick dollop of translucent goop. She smacked her lips together appreciatively, enjoying the salty flavour.

"Mmm, perfect! Rich in protein and tastes divine. Now let's try this one."

She turned to the white man and gripped him hard, squeezing the head until a second helping appeared in his wide open slit. She licked along the tip of his penis, gathering the precum that pooled there in copious volume.

"Ooh, that one's good too! Honestly can't decide which one I like better."

She turned to the black guy and tasted him again, then back to the white one, extracting further goop from his urethra.

"Mmm, both are delicious! And should taste great all mixed together. I'm getting thirsty just thinking about it!"

She jacked them harder and Madelaine felt the black one throb in the palm of her hand.

"Ooo! I think this one's ready."

She rose to her feet, hand clasped firmly around the coal dark schlong as she aimed it at the rim of the blender. A few more strokes and his bellend erupted, hot spurts of cum jetting from the tip of his prick. Cum splashed up the sides of the blender, leaving a murky trail across the plastic as it dripped down into the bowl.

"Damn!" said Madelaine, brown eyes bulging as further ropes of seed squirted from the black man's tip. "That's a lot, huh?"

She squeezed hard at the head of his penis, coaxing out the last few beads of cum.

"Make sure you get it all out. Don't let a drop go to waste."

She continued to squeeze at the black man's crown, not stopping until she'd wrung out every last drop.

"OK, now the other one."

She gripped the white one and jacked it furiously, the swollen crown getting angry and red.

"Mmm, this is gonna be a big one, I can tell. Come on, baby. Shoot that wad."

No further encouragement was required and as Madelaine's hand slid down the length of his shaft, the stud let loose, dressing the remaining ingredients with a hearty splash of gentleman's relish.

"Phew! Look at that, guys," said Madelaine, holding the blender up to the nearest camera.

The cup was filled halfway with the various ingredients, the key component making up the lion's share.

"Looks good, huh? Then all you gotta do is mix it together."

Madelaine pushed the button and the blender whirred into action, whisking the concoction into a viscous, off-white fluid. She popped the lid off the blender, pouring the mixture into a tall glass tumbler.

"Doesn't that look yummy? Let's give it a try."

She put the glass to her lips and tipped her head back, gulping a creamy mouthful.

"Mmm, delicious!" She gave a chef's kiss of approval, a thick moustache of spunk and kale left behind on her upper lip. "Well, that is just perfect. A few mouthfuls of this and I'll be good to go for hours on end. It's chock full of energy, tastes incredible and it's all thanks to this." She held up a small bottle and the camera zoomed in close. "Slutamix from WhorObics. Available now from all good health stores and WhorObics.com. Power your workout the right way with Slutamix. Order now!"

* END OF COMMERCIAL *

The camera swept smoothly across the TV studio, accompanied by an excerpt of the show's main theme, and an overlay of the familiar title card. Panning across the studio audience, it finally settled upon the host, Perv Griffin, and the buxom guest that was stood by his side. Freshly cleaned and with her red hair fluffed and makeup reapplied, Christina Hendricks had been returned to her former glory. Stuffed tight into a new red dress, her incredible FF tits looked bigger than ever, all but spilling from her low cut bodice.

"Welcome back to Cum Factor. If you're just joining us then a) where the fuck have you been? And b) our celebrity guest has already earned $100,000 for her chosen charity, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. And in round two, Christina here has the chance to triple her prize pot, with a whopping $200,000 up for grabs," the host declared, pausing for whoops and cheers.

"BUT, after making all those guys explode earlier in the show, this round is all about the squirting, and Christina will be joined by four titans of adult entertainment to help her win some cash. Who wants to meet them?"

The crowd went wild, some brandishing cocks that were still red raw from the previous round.

"First, she's a brunette knockout with a rack so big it almost puts our guest to shame. Almost. She's from New South Wales and her tits are off the scales! The wonder from down under, Angela White!"

The volume increased and the jerking began in earnest as Australia's bustiest export jiggled out onto the stage. Tightly squeezed into a red latex dress, her epic 32GG breasts were all but squished on top of one another, forming a cleavage so deep and cavernous it could make the Sydney Opera House disappear. Clutched in her hand was a large two pronged strap on dildo, and the buxom starlet held it aloft like a WWE Championship belt as she strutted across the stage. She stopped to give Christina a big, fat kiss on the lips and a cameraman moved in close, capturing the meeting of the four best boobs on the planet. Then she gave Perv a hug and he immediately popped a chubby as those world famous tits squished against his torso.

"Wow!" Perv exclaimed, looking her up and down. "Great to have you here, Angela. And I must say you look even better than you do on my computer screen."

"Well, thanks, mate," Angela replied, beaming her familiar smile. "Perv by name, perv by nature, huh?"

"And I see you've brought a toy with you. Doesn't look for the faint of heart, I've got to say."

"Uh uh. One for her pussy and one for her arse," said Angela, smiling deviously as she ran her hand along both thick shafts. "But she's a slut, I'm sure she can handle it."

"Well, we'll have to see, won't we?" the host replied. "OK, let's bring out our next guest. She's a fiery young redhead who is just as proficient with a vagina as she is with a big, fat cock. She loves to tweet and she'll swallow your meat! Please welcome Lacy Lennon!"

Lacy Lennon emerged from the backstage area to a chorus of wolf-whistles. Clad in a classy green set of frilly French lingerie, the redhead's trademark RBF was out all for force as the joined the host, his guest and her fellow pornstar at the front of the stage.

"Lacy," said Perv. "Looking lovely this evening. Another redhead. We're gonna have to turn the house lights down before we give you both skin cancer!"

The audience laughed but Lacy's resting bitchface remained as stubborn as ever.

"Yes, Perv, I am a redhead," the starlet replied. "A real one too. Not an imposter like Big Tits over there," she added, pointing at Christina. "See. Even got the freckles to prove it."

"So I see. And you've brought something with you as well," said Perv, clocking the double-ended dildo that was clutched in her manicured hands. "I must say, I didn't realise it was Bring Your Dildo to Work Day."

"Shame. I'd have liked to have seen yours, Perv," Lacy quipped, the small hint of a smile now tickling her deadpan features.

The crowd laughed raucously and the host's face turned a deep shade of red.

"OK...moving on. Up next we have a former gymnast, whose asshole is as stretchy as she is. Prague's favourite adopted daughter, Anna de Ville!"

Anna de Ville stepped out onto the stage, dressed in a black bra and panties, a sheer dark top and a kinky pair of fishnet stockings. Her jet black hair contrasted heavily with her pale white skin, and her lips had been coated a deep shade of red that matched her rosy eyeshadow. Clasped in her hand was a very large and veiny red dildo. She kissed her fellow guests, leaving a little bite on their lower lips, then squeezed Perv's crotch as she slotted in beside him.

"Hi, Anna. Welcome to the show. That's a very interesting toy you've brought with you today."

"Yeah," said Anna, holding her toy up to the nearest camera. "This dildo comes courtesy of my good friends at Wonder Toys. They said if I gave them a plug, they'd give me some in return. If you get what I mean."

"I see. And last but certainly not least, we have the self-proclaimed nastiest holes in porn. She's had more cocks than John Wayne's pistol, Brat Nasty herself, Adriana Chechik!"

Loud, whooping catcalls greeted Adriana as she crossed the stage. Dressed in a short pair of frayed denim cutoffs, a pink cowboy hat and matching boots, the new D-sized additions to her stunning figure bulged from a thin white crop top. Her toy of choice was an anatomically correct 12 inch BBC dildo and she gave a brief display of her deepthroating prowess as she made her way to the front of the stage. Turning her back to the audience, she gave her ass a good hard spank, generating a sharp smack sound that echoed around the studio.

"Ladies," she said, blowing kisses to her fellow starlets. "Perv."

"Adriana," said the host. "Thanks for joining us. Having followed your work for a great many years, it seems that a job like this would be right up your alley."

"A lot of things are right up my alley, Perv."

"Yeah, I've seen those scenes as well," Perv replied, hoots of laughter erupting across the studio. "And as a true squirt goddess, I trust you've come nice and hydrated for our scene today?"

"Of course, Perv. Rest assured, our celebrity guest will be drowning in cum by the time I'm done with her."

"Good to hear. So, ladies, we've upped the sum to $20,000 for each spray of ejaculate. So to get the full amount, you're going to have to make our guest squirt a total of ten times. Think you can do that?"

"Absolutely!" said Lacy.

"Oh, for sure!" added Adriana.

"Piece of piss, mate," claimed Angela White.

"OK," said Perv. "Well, you know that means, guys. We're gonna need some wands. Candy, the Hitachis please."

Stilettos clicked against the floor, somewhere in the distance and the already vastly over-stimulated audience went absolutely wild as Perv's busty...sorry, trusty...assistant, Candy, came strutting out onto the stage. Held out in front of her was a shiny silver tray, and laid out across said tray were four very powerful looking vibrating wands.

"Now, I'd like to take a moment to thank the folks at Hitachi for providing these toys today." Perv plucked a wand from his assistant's tray and held it up to the camera. "And believe it or not, these wands have been specially designed for the occasion."

A loud 'ooo!' went up from the studio audience.

"But never fear, ladies, if you're watching out there, 'cause these bad boys will be on general sale from tomorrow. Entirely battery powered, these wands have THREE separate settings. 'Slut'."

He turned the toy up to the lowest setting, and loud buzz filled the expanse of the studio.

"'Pornstar'."

He cranked it up a notch and the volume increased, the toy visibly rumbling in his hands.

"And 'Adriana Chechik'."

He turned it up to the highest setting and the buzzing intensified, thundering so hard he could barely keep hold of it.

"Pfft!" scoffed Adriana, snatching the wand from Perv. "I'll be the judge of that!"

Tugging down her cutoff shorts, Adriana held the wand to her clit, the intense vibrations sending shivers down her spine.

"OK," she said, scarcely able to speak as the powerful sensations shook her to the core. "That's...pretty...powerful...actually."

Adriana pulled the wand from her quivering clit and a hot gush of fluid sprayed forth from her urethra, leaving a large puddle on the studio floor.

"Wow!" she said, unleashing a deep sigh as the final few tremors coursed through her trembling form.

"And there you have it," Perv grinned. "If it turns Adriana into a quivering mess then you know it's not for the faint of heart."

The camera cut back to Christina, looking nervous as she realised that she would soon be assaulted by FOUR of these things at once.

"OK, let's get to it, shall we?" said Perv. "Ladies, over to you."

The timer returned to the big screen and ticked down from 30:00 as the ladies moved in on the celebrity guest, grabbing various parts of her buxom frame and leading her over to the white leather ottoman. Three brunettes gathered around the furniture as Lacy Lennon pushed the busty actress down onto the expensive leather. Climbing up onto the ottoman, Lacy knelt before her fellow redhead, a menacing grin stretched across her face as she clutched her twin-headed dildo.

"Open your mouth," the redhead instructed, and Christina duly obliged, gaping her full set of lips as wide as they'd go.

A bulbous crown slid past her lips as Lacy's mouth enveloped the other, and both of the auburn beauties began to slide down the rubbery shaft. The remaining women took to the ottoman and hands were all over her in the blink of an eye, groping her ass and fondling her big, full boobs. The hem of her dress was hiked up to her midriff, and Adriana's heavily Botoxed lips curled up into a filthy grin as she delivered a hard smack to the redhead's tushy.

Twin sets of lips slid down the double-ended dildo, edging nearer to one another with each passing second, the twin plastic crowns jabbing at the backs of their throats. One of the most accomplished deepthroaters in the industry, Lacy managed her half with ease. But Christina, less experienced than her professional counterpart, had run into some trouble. Her gag reflex had kicked in in full force, and the buxom redhead was retching violently as she shoved the dildo down her throat.

"Come on, bitch," Anna encouraged, sneering into the actress' ear. "You're not done yet!"

Gripping tightly to the back of her head, she pushed her down the remaining length, not stopping until Christina's lips sat flush against her fellow redhead's. The plastic crown pushed down into her esophagus and their lips stayed fastened shut, all twenty inches lodged down their respective gullets. Christina gagged around the plastic shaft and Anna tugged at her flame-red hair, retrieving the dildo from down her throat.

"Phew!" Lacy gasped. "Not bad for a newbie. Now let's see how much you can get down your throat."

Christina opened wide and the double ended dildo was pushed into her oral cavity, sliding down to the midway point with minimal resistance. The crown pushed against the back of her throat and began to descend down the actress' gullet as Lacy kept pushing, feeding her inch after inch. The remaining women gathered around her as she choked down the plastic shaft, each one offering their own unique brand of encouragement.

"Yes, come on, mate," said Angela, squeezing one of Christina's tits. "Swallow that cock!"

"Come on, slut. Take it down," added Adriana. "You can go deeper than that!"

"You wanna suck like a pornstar?" asked Anna. "Then make that thing disappear!"

The first few inches were plunged down her throat and her gag reflex began to kick in, coughs and splutters starting to emanate from her darkest depths. Spit started to drip from her chin, soaking her enormous tits through the fabric of her dress. Her eyes turned red and began to tear, inky black trails of mascara spilling down her cheeks. Another stretch of plastic was shoved down her throat, and one particularly violent wretch nearly brought up the contents of the redhead's tummy (which by this stage, of course, was mostly semen).

"Keep going, bitch!" Lacy exclaimed, her filthy grin growing wider by the second. "Nearly there!"

A few short inches were all that remained, and Christina closed her eyes as the first plastic crown edged down towards her stomach. One more push and the whole thing had gone, every rubbery inch concealed in her mouth and gullet. The women cheered and Lacy pressed her lips against her fellow redhead's, kissing the mouth that she'd stuffed full of plastic. The crown poked out from between her lips and Lacy pulled, extracting it inch by inch. One large heave and the rubbery snake slid out from Christina's windpipe, drenched in saliva from bottom to top.

"Phew!" Adriana whistled. "Damn, girl! You're a natural!"

"I think she could do with a career change!" Anna suggested, grinning from ear to ear.

"She's definitely got the tits for it," Angela declared, undoubtedly an expert.

Anna laughed and patted the leather ottoman, the surface soaked with the actress' spit.

"OK, Big Tits, on your back. Not you, Angela."

Christina nodded and laid on her back, her face finally returning to its usual colour. Anna knelt on the floor before her and pushed her legs back, thrusting the ginger's ass up into the air.

"Mmm, what a cute little asshole," the porn star remarked, admiring Christina's sphincter. "When did you last have something in there?"

Christina thought for a moment. "Like a week ago?"

"Hmm, guess I better lube you up first then, huh?"

And with that a thick jet of spittle was propelled from between her lips, hitting Christina's asshole with unerring accuracy. Her tongue followed, plunging deep into the redhead's sphincter. Angela and Lacy gripped onto her ankles, making sure her legs remained as wide as possible. Anna tongue fucked her taught muscle, loosening and lubing it in the process. Retrieving her tongue from deep in her rectum, she spat a thick glob of spittle onto Christina's butthole, then climbed into her strap on.

Gripping her dildo at the girthy red base, Anna pressed the tip against Christina's sphincter, guiding it in with a single push. The dildo was thick, but the redhead's ass was extremely accommodating, stretching around the plastic girth. Anna gripped onto Christina's thighs and quickly started thrusting, driving her plastic cock deep into her tight back passage.