Cum Factor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in the midst of the action, Adriana had gotten her hands on a vibrating wand, a loud buzz filling the studio as she cranked it up to the highest setting. Holding it to Christina's crotch, the big, buzzing boyfriend-replacer worked its magic on her stiff pink clit.

"Oh, fuck!" Christina squealed, the powerful vibrations sending tremors through her body.

"Yeah, you like that, bitch?" Lacy laughed, jiggling a huge breast. "Feels good on your pussy, huh?"

"Uh huh," Christina groaned, her features violently contorted.

"You gonna cum for us, bitch?"

"Yes! Yes, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum then. Fucking cum for us, you big-titted slut!"

Anna pumped harder into Christina's rectum, and a few strokes was all it took to ignite an orgasm from deep inside her. The wand was pulled from her clit and Christina's body spasmed from head to foot as a powerful jet of clear, warm fluid sprayed forth from her quivering cunt, soaking both Anna and the nearest cameraman.

"Yeah!" yelped Adriana. "That's it, bitch!"

Anna was drenched from top to bottom, but she didn't let it break her stride. She rolled her hips on an endless loop, perky tits jiggling as she drove her girthy dildo into the redhead's ass. Hands were roaming all across her frame, tweaking her nipples and grabbing big handfuls of tit. Tongues licked sweat from her body and lips were pressed against her open mouth, devouring her greedily as her ass was pummelled. Adriana grabbed a Hitachi and held it to her groin, the large round head thundering against her clit until she showered the busty actress with a violently spray of sizzling girlspunk. Christina yelped as the juice struck her skin, soaking her chest and face.

"Ooh, yeah! Take it, slut!" Adriana laughed, and she returned the toy to her clit, holding it there for less than a minute before erupting again, soaking the redhead with a second load.

"Damn! Girl's really making it rain, huh?" Perv quipped, drawing laughter from across the studio.

Anna held tight to Christina's thighs, slamming deep into her asshole with each new stroke. Burying herself to the hilt one final time, Anna stayed deep in her rectum for a few more seconds before pulling out, her asshole gaping wide as the crown popped out from her sphincter. A cameraman moved in close, nearly pushing his lens up her rectum as he captured her yawning hole.

"Wow!" said Perv. "Look at that black hole! Could suck up the entire universe with that thing, huh?"

Anna knelt on the ottoman beside Christina, thrusting her dildo into the actress' face.

"Clean me up, slut."

Christina nodded and turned her head, sucking up the plastic schlong and cleaning off her various fluids.

"My turn, mates," said Angela, strapped up and ready to go.

Two large dildos jutted forth from the starlet's groin, both shafts dripping with lube. The Aussie took up position between her legs, pointing the two thick helmet's at the redhead's tight twin holes.

"Yeah, you want it, bitch?" the pornstar asked, teasing both orifices. "You want these big cocks in you?"

"Yes, I want them!" Christina begged. "Fill me up with your big, fat cocks!"

She didn't need a second invitation, and all it took was the slightest push to fill the actress to the brim.

"Oh, GOD!" Christina shrieked, as two fat prosthetic cocks entered her in unison, stretching both her holes.

Twin prosthetic crowns pushed deep inside her, vanishing into her rectum and jabbing at her g-spot. Holding her thighs for leverage, Angela pumped her child-bearing hips, huge tits flopping this way and that as one enormously busty woman slammed into another. Every thrust took her straight to the hilt and Christina felt the cool steel rivets pressed against her taint as both the two huge dildos were drilled into her innards. She'd been DP'd before, of course, but having both her holes filled by a single person was something she was yet to experience. It was an unwieldy piece of equipment but Angela handled it with aplomb, driving both dildos into the redhead's holes as deep as they would go.

"Yeah, take those dicks, bitch," said Lacy, lightly choking the buxom actress as she was pounded into next July.

Adriana passed her Hitachi onto Anna who held it to her pussy, the huge white head rumbling against her clit. She wasn't famed for her squirting like her fellow brunette, but the honorary European blasted like a firehose all the same, soaking Christina with a second blast of fiery fluid.

"Ugh! JESUS!" she squealed, spraying her face, her midriff, and of course those lovely big tits.

Even flopping up and down as violently as they were, Christina's breasts were an easy target, and the pale brunette paid them special attention, drenching those tanks in litres of fluid.

"Fuck! Look at these fat fucking titties!" Adriana gushed, burying her face in between them and slurping up the crystalline fluids.

Motorboating with furious intent, the brunette didn't emerge from the chestal chasm until both huge tits were dry as a bone, her face smeared with Anna's juices. Meanwhile, Anna moved the wand from her pussy and onto Christina's, the powerful toy vibrating against her clit as Angela drilled her with those two big dicks. Adrianna jiggled and slapped her big, wobbling tits, while Lacy pushed her mouth against the actress' own, muffling the squeals that spewed from between her lips.

The wand rumbled against her pinkest pleasure point, violent tremors rocking her every inch. The twin crowns of Angela's toy plunged deep inside her, hitting her g-spot and tunnelling further up her backside than any man could even dream of. One last thrust and the spark was ignited, fiery pleasure engulfing her body. Anna pulled the wand away at the very last second as a sharp burst of fluid was fired across the studio, splashing crew members and destroying expensive equipment.

"FUUUCCCKKK!!!" Christina screamed, nearly deafening the audience and crew as she roared into the studio mics.

Angela gripped one of her plastic cocks, prying both shafts from Christina's holes.

"Well done, mate," said the Aussie. "Guess you're not just a pair of tits after all. I've still got the better ones though," she grinned, jiggling her massive breasts as she climbed down from the ottoman.

Adriana had been waiting patiently and as the space between Christina's thighs was vacated, Brat Nasty herself was quick to occupy it. Sliding her hands underneath the redhead's ass, Adriana lifted her legs into the air, pushing back on her thighs until her feet nearly touched her head. Her fellow pornstars moved in close, holding the actress in position with her ass thrust high.

"Hmmhmm. Look at you, you little whore!" sneered Adriana, pushing into the small of her back. "These slutty holes are ripe for the taking, huh?"

The other girls laughed, licking along the redhead's thighs and up to her meaty ass.

Adriana clutched her BBC dildo, feeding the crown between her lips. Her deepthroating skills were the stuff of legend, and the brunette treated the audience to an extended display of her God-given gifts. A cameraman moved in close, capturing the action in crystal clear UHD as the enormously thick plastic shaft descended as if by magic down the tunnel of her throat.

"Goddamn!" said Perv, puffing his flushed cheeks. "I've never had my dick sucked like that before!"

Adriana pried the toy from down her throat, thick trails of spit trickling down the plastic shaft.

"Wait 'til after the show," the porn slut quipped, quickly returning the dildo from whence it came.

Perv stared down the nearest camera, looking nervous and excited in equal measure at the prospect of being eaten alive, penis first.

A lens stayed trained on Adriana's throat, capturing the bulge in her world class gullet as the chocolate dildo was pushed down towards her stomach. With a push of her index finger, the final inch slid past her lips, her mouth closing around the base of the big fake cock, holding it inside her with the greatest of ease. The crown was lodged in the depths of her esophagus, yet there was no coughing, no retching; and the telltale lump in the brunette's throat was the only indicator that she had anything in her mouth at all.

The entire studio watched in amazement as the plastic BBC remained stuck in her oral cavity, some even wondering if she'd swallowed it whole and was now accommodating it somewhere in her digestive system. But then, after what must have been a two minute long game of Hide the Dildo, her mouth came open and the brown base of the thick fake schlong slid out from between her lips. Adriana gripped the shaft of the dildo, freeing the remaining plastic from inside her famous throat. The cock was soaked from top to bottom, every inch of veiny brown plastic dripping with the pornstar's saliva. There was a brief spell of silence as the audience, producers and crew tried to wrap their heads around what they'd just seen.

"Wow!" Perv finally said, almost forgetting what show he was presenting, why he was presenting it or even where he was. "Looks like the art of sword swallowing is alive and well, huh?"

The silence broke as laughter spread across the audience. Adriana grinned then spat a thick string of saliva onto Chrstina's asshole, lubing it thoroughly. The plastic tip pressed against the actress' sphincter and a stunned gasp flew forth from between her lips as the large plastic crown was steered into her anal cavity.

"Yeahhh, that's a thick one, huh?" laughed Adriana, watching as the redhead's asshole stretched around the width of her toy.

It was, without a doubt, the biggest thing she'd had in her ass and the tightness of her anal passage was making it difficult to accommodate. But luckily for her, Christina was in the presence of some of the most prodigious talents in the adult business, all of whom were happy to help her in any way they could. Three of them were vastly experienced in the art of anal, and chimed in regularly with useful tidbits to assist in the entry of such a large foreign object.

"Relax those ass muscles, girl," Anna instructed, an expert on anal insertions. "The more you fight it, the harder it'll be."

"Play with your clit, mate," said Angela. "It'll loosen you up."

Even Lacy, the backdoor virgin of the group (on camera, at least), found her own way of providing assistance, applying extra spittle to Christina's sphincter at every opportunity. But it wasn't enough, and even with her rectal muscles entirely unclenched and two fingers strumming at the nub of her clit, the giant dildo wouldn't budge but a single inch.

"Hmm, looks like we might need some extra lube," Adriana suggested, and just like that the thick brown helmet of her huge prosthetic cock was plucked from the redhead's asshole.

Sliding the tip along her taint, she switched her attention to Christina's snatch, gaping wide and soaked like a sponge. This hole was easier to breach, and a gentle push was all that was required to sheath her big fake schlong right down to the plastic balls.

"Oh, my!" Christina gasped, eyes bulging wide as the massive dildo was plunged to the hilt, a cylindrical lump protruding from her belly and rounding off just shy of her navel.

Adriana kept it in there for several seconds, twisting and turning it, making sure the prosthetic helmet touched all of her deepest parts. Then once her insides had been thoroughly explored, Adriana pulled at the plastic balls, extracting the dildo in a single tug. The entire shaft was dripping with juices, soaked with arousal from bellend to base.

"There," she grinned. "That oughta do it."

Adriana returned to the redhead's asshole, rubbing the tip against her puckered sphincter. The extra lubricant worked like a charm and the prosthetic crown vanished into her anal cavity with minimal fuss or effort.

"Ahh! Oh, fuck!" Christina gasped, playing with her clit all the while as the first two inches of thick plastic shaft were pushed into her rectum.

Further globs of mother nature's lube were added from all around her, easing the entry of the impossibly huge black dildo.

"Fuck!" said Lacy, jiggling her fellow redhead's giant FF tits and pulling at her stiff pink nipples. "You're taking that like a pro, huh?"

"You're wasting your time with that acting shit, mate," Angela quipped. "I think it's time we got you in some real movies!"

Praise and acclaim continued from all around her but Christina ignored it, focusing fully on the enormous fake cock inching its way up her anal passage. Even at the midway point, Christina's ass was more thoroughly stuffed than it had been with any man, and soon the plastic tip was pushing into depths that she hadn't even known existed. The last few inches were particularly gruelling, and Christina breathed through the pain as further stretches of veiny, dark plastic were forced into her backside.

"Nearly there, mate," Angela encouraged. "You've got this!"

The Aussie had taken some big men in her butt during her time on screen- Dredd, Mandingo and Manuel Ferrara to name but a few- but even she was amazed by the ease with which the huge black dildo vanished into her large intestine.

One more push and the studio went silent, a cameraman moving in close as the final girthy inch slid into Christina's rectum, the fake plastic balls wedged up against her taint.

"Wow!" said Perv, prompting a deafening cheer that spread across the studio like a virus.

Adriana fistpumped and blew kisses to the crowd then, getting caught up a little in all the excitement, shoved four fingers into the redhead's cooch, frigging wildly until she sprayed across the studio. The sudden explosion made her asshole contract, propelling the toy from her rectum like a dick-shaped missile.

"Oh, fuck!" Perv exclaimed. "Those are some powerful ass muscles, huh?"

Adriana grabbed the dildo, smeared from top to bottom with Christina's juices.

"You gotta clean this up now," she said, putting her nose to the shaft and inhaling the redhead's scent. "On your back, head over the edge."

Christina did as instructed, assuming the position with the aid of her helpers.

Adriana knelt before her, and clasped her dildo at the base, promptly stuffing it into the actress' mouth. Christina tasted her asshole as her lips were stretched by the first six inches, then gagged a little as the plastic tip nudged against the back of her throat.

"Oh, come on, slut!" laughed Adriana. "You can take it deeper than that!"

Adriana shoved the dildo deeper into the starlet's mouth until the tip pushed past her tonsils, invading her esophagus. A loud splutter sounded from deep in her throat and thick ropes of spittle gushed out from between her lips, pouring down her face and messing her bright orange hair. The additional saliva provided some much needed lubricant and the remaining length slid down her throat with relative ease. Adriana pushed against the base of the sextoy, not stopping until the redhead's lips sat flush against the plastic balls, twelve black inches stowed inside her gullet. Holding it there for close to a minute, Christina choked around the thick lump of plastic. Her massive tits jiggled as she squirmed with the big fake cock buried in her throat, a further wave of spit pouring from her mouth as the dildo was finally retrieved.

"Well done, girl," Adriana grinned, giving the redhead a playful slap on the cheek. "Had to make sure you're ready for the next round. From what I hear, those guys are even thicker than this," she declared, shaking the spit-drenched schlong.

Christina's eyes bulged and she gulped nervously, trying to wrap her head around what would be coming up after the commercial break. A pair of arms wrapped around her thighs, pulling her back up to the ottoman. Knelt before her on the now very sticky white leather was Anna de Ville, still sporting her big red strapon.

"I gotta get seconds with you, ho," said the brunette, stroking her cock with a menacing leer. "Turn around. Show me that ass."

Christina turned, and as she stuck her butt out beyond her, a second fake schlong was thrust into her face. This one, an anatomically correct ten inch whopper, was strapped to the waist of Miss Lacy Lennon, the thick base clutched in a manicured hand.

"Mouth open," the pornstar grinned and Christina quickly obliged.

Placing a hand at the back of her head, Lacy steered forward with a powerful thrust, ramming her plastic rod deep into Christina's mouth. The tip touched the back of her throat and Lacy's right hand joined her left at the back of Christina's head, pushing the two few inches past her full set of lips. Then, as her nose pressed against the leather harness of Lacy's strap on prick, a second man made penis was pushed up against her sphincter.

Anna gripped onto Christina's hips, entering her with a single thrust and skewering her like a shish kebab. Rowing in deep on the very first pass, she buried her fat red prick in Christina's asshole, sheathing herself to the hilt. Fingers digging into the actress' flesh, Anna bucked her skinny hips, slamming into her anal passage with little restraint. Drawing her hand back in exaggerated fashion, Anna's fingers cut through the air as she delivered a smack to the redhead's kiester, leaving a handprint on her pale white cheek.

Christina groaned around the dildo in her mouth as the powerful slap stung her buttcheeks, her hair now gathered in Lacy's hands as she humped in time with her fellow pornstar, synching each thrust to perfection. Her dildo tunnelled deep into Christina's mouth, the plastic crown jabbing at the back of her throat. Spit poured out from between her lips, making a mess of her chin and the lifelike shaft of Lacy's big, fake schlong.

Anna's hands migrated downhards, gripping her big, plump asscheeks and spreading them wide as she plucked her cock from the actress' rectum. The result was a gaping hole of truly epic proportions, the likes of which the Prague-based American had rarely seen in all her years in porn.

"Damn!" Perv exclaimed, as the filthy images stretched across the enormous screen. "Look at that black hole. Don't even think Adriana can gape like that!"

"No, I can," Adriana replied. "Not bad for a newbie though!"

Adriana and Angela moved in from opposing sides, firing globs of spit at Christina's rim before Anna rammed her strapped on dick straight back into her rectum. The thrusting resumed, each stroke harder than the last as thick plastic rods snaked through her esophagus and sunk into the depths of her colon. Lacy held tight to her hair, pulling so hard that she almost yanked it out at the roots, showing little mercy as she fucked Christina's face. Lacy kept thrusting, railing the redhead's mouth until a tap on her shoulder signalled that her time was up.

"My turn, Ginge," said Angela, and Lacy gave one last thrust into Christina's throat before retrieving her plastic cock.

Two huge dongs still strapped to her waist, Angela adopted a different stance altogether, laying longways across the ottoman with her thick twin crowns pointed up towards the ceiling.

"Let's see if you can fit both in at once," the Aussie declared, a filthy grin stretched across her face.

There was a hush in the studio and Anna plucked her cock from the redheads ass as her fellow pornstars settled in to watch the show.

Christina was stunned. She thought her ears had deceived her. Did she both? In her mouth? At the same time? Both cocks were huge, with girth in the realm of the average pornstar. Not to mention a two inch gap in between. How on earth was she going to fit both in her mouth at once?!

"Did I fucking stutter?" Angela snapped. "Open that slutty mouth of yours and wrap those lips around these cocks!"

Christina did as instructed, her mouth gaping open as she sunk down into Angela's groin. The first attempt was unsuccessful. Her lips enveloped one of the plastic crowns but missed the other entirely, the thick fake cockhead rubbing against her cheek.