Cum Factor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna have to go wider than that, mate," Angela grinned. "Come on, stretch that mouth out."

Christina tried again. Fitting one crown into the corner of her mouth, she gaped her lips as wide as she could as she attempted to accommodate the other. Her lip pressed against the tip of the second dildo, spreading wide like they were made of elastic. It hurt like hell and she worried that her cheeks might tear in two, but Christina persisted, her lips stretching to the point of rupture as she slotted both helmets inside.

The crowd gasped.

"Damn," said Perv, his jaw swinging in disbelief.

Even the pornstars were speechless, including Adriana, who'd had two big cocks in her mouth more times than she could count.

A hand reached up and Angela pushed down on Christina's head, forcing her down the thick twin schlongs. She couldn't take them very far down, but her lips stretched lewdly as two large helmets were stuffed into her cheeks, spit dripping from her mouth and into the Australian's lap. Gathering her hair in a makeshift ponytail, Angela gave a sharp tug to the back of Christina's head, plastic crowns popping from between her lips as her mouth returned to its normal size.

"Well done, mate," said Angela. "We'll make a pornstar out of you yet."

"My turn!" yelped Adriana.

Christina was still refilling her lungs when Brat Nasty herself hopped up onto the ottoman. Strapped to her waist was a brand new toy- a jet black dildo that had a curve in the shaft for deeper penetration. Adriana wasted no time in pointing the tip at Christina's asshole and her rectum was filled in the blink of an eye. But the anal insertions didn't end there, and no sooner had Adriana buried herself to the hilt in Christina's ass, Lacy had climbed up behind her and gotten in on the action. She too was freshly strapped up, with a lifelike BWC, and she aligned the head with Adriana's butthole, entering her with practised ease.

"Woah!" Perv exclaimed, his eyes widened. "That's quite a train, huh, fellas?"

A loud roar went up from the audience, many of them jerking into the strategically-placed cumpots until they were overflowing.

Lacy gripped Adriana's hips, sheathing her fake cock right down to the plastic base, making her the meat in a redhead sandwich. It was quite the spectacle; a sexy version of The Human Centipede. Pulling back to the tip of her dildo, Lacy drove forward with all her might, driving deep into Adriana's world-famous asshole. Then she, in turn, slammed into the depths of Christina's rectum. Conditions were cramped and they couldn't use their full range of motion, but each woman pumped into the next one with as much force as they could generate. Adriana pulled back, Lacy pulled back. Adriana thrusted, Lacy thrusted, and so the cycle continued.

But with so much thrusting and so many phallic objects stuffed into so many holes, something was going to give, and a particularly hard squeeze of Christina's rectal muscles popped Adriana's dildo straight out of her anal cavity. Lacy didn't stop thrusting just because Adriana had, and the auburn haired girl gave the brunette's cock a perfectly executed reacharound as she pounded her seasoned backdoor. But Christina's holes didn't stay unoccupied for long, and quick as a flash, Angela spotted her chance, entering her with her big twin cocks and getting another turn in her pussy and ass.

And so it continued from one hour and into the next. The clock had ticked down to zero some time ago, but no-one dared interrupt the all-girl fuckfest raging under the studio lights. Pounding her furiously until she squirted once more, Angela pulled her two thick schlongs from Christina's gaping holes. Anna took over, pushing her custom dildo into the redhead's ass. Adriana joined her, squeezing in front of her fellow brunette and laying claim to the actress' cunt. Both women pounded in unison until the buxom starlet was once more overcome by the violent quake of orgasm.

And on and on it went. Christina was ravaged from all sides, stuffed full of foreign objects, too numerous to mention. Dildos went in, dildos came out. Fingers went in, squirt juice came out. Thick rubber rods snaked through her colon, while long plastic pricks were shoved so far down her throat that she was practically swallowing them whole.

Men jerked themselves to climax from one end of the studio to the next, blasting spunk into any receptacle they could get their hands on. Finally, and with the entire studio whipped into a frenzy, Christina sprayed like a firehose until she seemingly ran out of juice. Collapsing back onto the sodden wet leather of the ottoman, Christina stared at the ceiling above her, chest heaving violently as her pornstar counterparts gathered around her one last time, squeezing her tits and kissing her panting mouth.

Visibly stunned, Perv Griffin returned to centre stage, pitching a tent in his lime green pants that could house an entire circus.

"Wow!" he said, gawping listlessly as he addressed the cameras. "Just...wow! How many times did you cum, Christina? I'm not gonna lie, I lost count some time ago."

"Hmm?" the redhead replied, still utterly overcome by the events of the previous hour. "Oh, err...yeah, me too."

"Right. Fuck it," Perv shrugged. "We'll give you the money. Let's hear it for our four special guests, Angela White, Anna de Ville, Lacy Lennon, Adriana Chechik and, of course, the woman of the hour, Miss Christina Hendricks, who has bagged another 200K for her chosen charity."

The audience rose to their feet, many naked from the waist down as they broke into rapturous applause.

"But," Perv continued, "it's not just titty doctors who will be benefiting from tonight's show, and there is a total $20,000 up for grabs for four lucky members of our studio audience, all of whom will be handpicked by our wonderful special guests. Ladies, over to you."

The pornstars nodded and headed into the audience, inspecting the men aisle by aisle in search of the perfect candidates. Their criteria was simple. They wanted the men with the four biggest cocks, and the fullest pairs of balls. Though as nigh on every one of them had been jerking himself silly for the past 90 minutes, the pickings were noticeably slim. After much deliberation, the women made their selections and escorted their studs to the stage.

"OK, guys," said Perv, "so the game is a simple one. Christina here will assume the position, and our guests will jerk off their chosen studs and shoot all of that hot, thick cum over this beautiful, buxom body. Spray those tits and you'll win yourselves a grand. They're an easy target, after all." The audience laughed. "Facial: two thousand bucks. And the grand prize: a big, fat oral cumshot for five thousand dollars!"

"OOOOH!" the audience exclaimed, brandishing their cocks in anticipation.

"Sound good, fellas?"

The guys nodded enthusiastically. Sure, the money would be great, but the real prize was nutting on Christina Hendricks!

"OK, on with the game. Christina."

Christina knelt on the studio floor as the girls formed a line before her, their handpicked studs at the ready.

"First, we have Angela White." The audience cheered. "Who's this young man, Angela?" Perv asked, gesturing to the black man beside her.

"Um...I'm not sure actually. That bulge in his shorts looks good though, huh? What's your name, mate?"

"Tre."

"Tre, OK," said Angela. "Lose the shorts, Tre. Let's see that cock."

Tre lowered the waistband of his baggy fit basketball shorts, unveiling his thick brown schlong.

"Strewth!" the Aussie exclaimed, eyes growing wide at the sight of his cock. "OK, I can work with that."

Curling her fingers around his rod, she gripped it hard and started jerking, shuffling her knuckles from bellend to base. Her handjob technique was second to none and Tre's black rod was twitching in her palm in a matter of moments. Angela looked up at him, her huge tits jiggling as she tugged him off.

"You gonna cum for me, baby? You gonna shoot that big load?"

"Uh huh," the black man groaned, tilting his head towards the studio ceiling as the buxom pornstar spanked this thick brown plank.

"Mmm, yeah," she said with a grin. "Make it a good one, OK?" She looked down at Christina. "Open that mouth, mate. Give him something to aim at."

She did as instructed, gaping her lips as wide as they'd go.

"And hold those titties up. There's a good slut."

Christina cupped her enormous tits, giving her rack an enticing jiggle. Angela kept jerking, feeling the black cock throb in her hand until finally it erupted, thick jets of hot white fluid spurting forth from the wide open tip. She aimed at Christina's mouth as best she could, but Tre's cock had a mind of its own, spasming in her grip as she jerked it to climax. Cum sprayed violently across the actress' face, dousing her cheeks, nose and forehead, sealing an eye shut and streaking her matted red hair. But the one place it didn't land was in her mouth, so the top prize of $5,000 remained elusive.

"Damn!" Perv exclaimed. "That is one big facial and it nets our boy Tre a cool two G's!"

The audience cheered as Angela dropped to her knees, wrapping her lips around Tre's thick shaft and sucking out the last of his load. Turning to face Christina, she spat a few thick drops of spunk into the redhead's gaping maw.

"There! There's some in her mouth now!" the Aussie squawked, waving her arms at the host. "Give him the five grand, mate!"

"Uh uh," said Perv, shaking his head dismissively. "Nice try, Angela, but I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. Let's hear it once more for Tre and Angela White!"

Rapturous applause rang around the studio as Angela took Tre by his still very hard cock and led him across the stage. He may not have won the full jackpot, but he definitely wouldn't be leaving emptied handed.

Next in line was Anna de Ville, in the company of a California surfer type with beach-tanned skin and locks of long blonde hair.

"So, next we have Anna de Ville. Anna, who do we have here?"

Anna looked at the guy beside her. "Brad, right?"

"Brad...yeah, right. Totally," the man replied, speaking in that drugged-out hippy way that only a true beach bum can.

"OK," said Perv. "Ready to win some money, Brad?"

"Uhh...yeah, sure. Whatever you say, man."

"Right. I think that was a 'yes'. Anna, over to you."

Anna whipped down Brad's boardshorts, unveiling his nine inch schlong. Gripping it hard, she spat a thick glob of spit onto the surfer's shaft, using it as lube as she started pumping.

"Woah!" Brad exclaimed, conveying as much surprise as his weed-addled brain would permit. "Like...woah!"

"How's that feel, Brad?" asked Perv.

"That's like...far out, man!" the beach bum replied, staring down gormlessly as the honorary-European jerked his big, thick cock.

His dick started pulsing, exhibiting more life and vitality than the rest of him put together as it throbbed in the brunette's palm.

"Shit!" Brad yelped. "I'm, like...gonna cum, man!"

His sack was swollen to the point of bursting and one last stroke was all it took to deflate his balls back down to their normal size. A hot jet spunk burst forth from the tip of his penis, spraying copiously across Christina's enormous chest. Anna did her best to recalibrate her aim, pointing Brad's dick at the redhead's mouth. But the fat schlong spasmed in her hand, sending the last few volleys sailing past Christina's shoulder and down onto the studio floor.

"Ooh!" Perv winced. "Bad luck there, Brad. Looks like Anna here's gotta work on her aim. But you gave those tits a good dousing so you'll leave here a grand better off. Go and spend it on hacky sacks, or Phish CDs, or whatever the fuck you beach bums like."

The crowd laughed as Anna gripped Brad by the arm, ushering him off the stage.

"Right, next we have Adriana Chechik. And who's this with you?" Perv asked, gesturing to the slicked back Mexican dude that was standing at her side.

"Uhh...don't know," said Adriana. "I don't think he speaks English."

"Hmm, let's see. What's your name, buddy?"

The man said nothing, returning naught but a vacant stare.

"Your name?"

"Que?"

"Your...oh, forget it. Do you want to spunk on these tits?" Perv asked, pointing at Christina's rack.

"Que?"

"Tits! El titas! Grande, si?"

A grin stretched across the Latino's face and he nodded in agreement. "Si, senor. Muy grande!"

"OK!" Perv exclaimed. "Now we're getting somewhere!"

"Ready, Adriana?"

"Que?" the Mexican replied, prompting a facepalm from the frustrated presenter.

"Just jerk him off already."

"Aye aye, Captain," said Adriana, grinning as she saluted the host.

Adriana positioned the Mexican in front of Christina, then dropped to her knees behind him. Spreading his ass cheeks as wide as she could, she proceeded to shove her face in between them like only a true porn slut can. Pushing her tongue into his asshole, she reached around and gripped the Latino's pole, sliding her fist up and down his shaft.

"Ay, dios mio!" the young man squawked, eyes nearly popping out of their sockets as the filthiest girl in adult entertainment sunk her tongue into his rectum.

Stroking and jerking his long brown pole, she kissed his sphincter repeatedly as she bobbed her head, attempting a prostate massage with the tip of her tongue. Already the Hispanic was throbbing incessantly, precum dripping from the tip of his prick.

"Damn!" said Perv. "He looks ready to blow, huh? Get ready, Christina. Looks like you're gonna get some Mexican hot sauce!"

The crowd laughed and Christina closed her eyes, bracing herself for the impending tsunami. A few more strokes and out it came. A deafening roar burst forth from the Latino's throat, and Christina winced as what must have been close to a pint of spunk spurted from his dick like a firehose. But unfortunately for the Mexican, the redhead needn't have bothered. Tonguing the young man's ass may have made his dick erupt like an active volcano, but it didn't help Adriana's aim, which was erratic to say the least.

Ropes of spunk sprayed from the contestant's prick, squirting out in different directions. Some struck her shoulders and belly, somehow missing her chest altogether as it plastered the redhead's abdomen. Coos and groans echoed around the studio as rope after rope missed its intended target. Adriana kept jerking and his rod spasmed as yet more splooge was pumped out from his slit, spraying straight past her face and adding to the mess already splattered across the studio floor. Adriana was persistent and she kept on going until the bitter end. But the Latino had run out of juice and the last few drops of spunk dripped tamely onto the floor at his feet.

"Yikes!" said Perv as he moved in close, inspecting Christina's body for fresh streaks of spunk. "Damn, Adriana, you gotta work on that aim. I don't think you hit her once! So, I'm afraid that's a big fat zero for our Latino friend."

"Que?" the Mexican asked, befuddled as ever.

"Zero!" Perv snapped. "Nothing! Zilcho!"

Adriana pried her face from between his cheeks, looking up at him from her spot on the floor. "Whoops. Sorry about that, man." She cupped his now very shrunken balls and gave them a hearty squeeze. "Once these things have refilled, I'll make it up to you. OK, buddy?"

"Que?"

"I'll bounce my ass up and down your dick then jerk you off 'til you explode all over my face," the pornstar grinned. "And this time, I won't miss."

"Que?"

Perv sighed. "OK, let's move on, shall we? A big hand for Adriana and...well, whatever his name was."

The crowd applauded and Perv ushered the naked Hispanic off the stage as quickly as he possibly could.

"Right," he said, "last but not least, we have Lacy Lennon."

Stood at her side was a well-muscled frat boy type that came equipped with an irritatingly cocky smile and a small fortune's worth of hair product.

"Hey, buddy," said Perv. "Welcome to the show. Please tell me you speak English?"

"Englisch?" he replied in an overly contrived German accent. "Was ist das?"

"Oh, God!" Perv whimpered, burying his head in his hands.

The frat boy laughed, looking like he was God's gift to comedy. "Nah, I'm just fucking with you, dude."

"Right," said Perv, his face unmoved. "Looks like we've got a regular Lenny Bruce in our hands, huh?" The crowd laughed. "What's your name, man?"

"Matt."

"Matt, OK. Right, let's get this over with, shall we? Ready, Lacy?"

"Uh huh."

"Alright, fire away."

Matt whipped out his cock and Lacy latched onto it, pumping with a tightly-closed fist. The college kid's dick was hard as a rock and Lacy's strokes were timed to perfection, jerking smoothly from base to tip. His cock was throbbing in the palm of her hand and it didn't take long for a rockpool of precum to form in the tip of his prick, drops of errant fluid dripping down to the floor beneath.

"Yeah," Lacy purred, gazing into his eyes as she pulled his pork. "You gonna cum for me? Huh?"

"Fuck yeah, I am," Matt returned, that cocksure grin spreading across his face in all its shit-eating glory.

"Open your mouth, Big Tits," Lacy instructed, looking down at her fellow redhead. "This one's going between your lips."

Christina gaped her lips apart and Lacy delivered on her promise. Jerking the frat boy to climax, she aimed is cock at Christina's mouth, shooting thick volleys of burning hot semen straight onto her tongue. Her aim was perfect, and not a single drop of spunk missed its intended target. A cameraman moved in close, capturing the hot load of jism that filled her mouth to the brim.

"Damn!" Perv exclaimed. "She shoots, she scores! Fantastic aim from Miss Lennon and it earns her partner here a cool five grand. As if he wasn't cocky enough already! Now all that's left is for Christina to swallow that cum."

Christina closed her lips, and with an exaggerated gulp, swallowed the load in a single hit.

"And there it goes. Down in one. And there we have it," said the host, helping his guest to her feet. "A big thank you to our four..."

"Hang on, Perv," Adriana interrupted. "Shouldn't we clean her up a little first? I mean, we can't send her back to makeup looking like that, can we?"

Perv looked at his celebrity guest, caked in splooge from the chest up.

"Maybe you're right. Would you like to do the honours?"

"You bet I would," grinned Adriana, guiding Christina back down to her knees.

Putting two fingers to her clit, she thrummed herself with abandon, firing a jet of crystalline 'cleaning fluid' straight at the actress' face. It struck her copiously, but did little to shift the thick ropes of cum still plastered across her face and chest.

"Hmm," she said, "well that didn't really work, did it? Guess I'll have to use the old-fashioned method."

Dropping to her knees before the spunky guest, she poked out her world-famous tongue and licked from Christina's chin, right up to her left cheek, scooping up a mixture of semen and squirt juice. She signalled to Christina to open her lips and the redhead complied, a hot mess of fluid landing with a splat upon her outstretched tongue. Moving down to her chest, Adriana cleaned her huge tits off one by one until each was sparkling clean, spitting cum into her mouth until her lips were overflowing.

"Swallow."

Christina nodded and closed her lips, gulping down the spunky-squirt cocktail without the slightest flinch.

"There, that's better," grinned Adriana. "Now, are you going to thank me for cleaning you up?"

"Yes, thank you, Adriana."

The pornstar shook her head. "Uh uh. Not like that. Like this." She turned on her heels, prying apart her peach-shaped buttcheeks and baring her sphincter to the kneeling redhead. "Thank me properly. Lick my asshole."

Christina gulped, staring ahead at the gaping ring that had been entered by so many men in adult entertainment. Sometimes two or even three at a time.