Cum Factor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, bitch," Adriana snapped. "Get your face in there."

Gripping a handful of tousled red hair, she pulled the famous actress between her even more famous set of asscheeks, burying her to the ears in her buttcrack.

"Get your tongue in my ass. Show me how grateful you are."

Christina poked her tongue out from between her lips, pushing it into Adriana's asshole. Swirling it around in concentric circles, she licked all around the porn slut's rim. Puckering her full set of lips, the redhead kissed Adriana's sphincter, plunging her tongue into her rectum.

"Yeah, that's it, slut," purred Adriana, her grin growing wider. "That's how we say 'thank you' in this industry."

Tugging at her messy red locks, she pulled Christina's face from between her cheeks, then leant over to kiss her, tasting her asshole as she plunged her tongue into the actress' mouth.

"Wow!" Perv exclaimed. "What a way to end the round. Well, unless anyone else wants their asshole licked, I think it's time we cut to commercial."

"She can lick mine if she likes," said Anna, clearly not picking up on the joke.

"And mine," Lacy chimed in.

"Yeah, I'm never gonna say no to an arse licking," said Angela, and three of them formed a line in front of the buxom actress.

Perv facepalmed in comic fashion, waving a hand at the nearest camera. "Just roll the commercials."