Cum for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About that time she reminded me of a fantasy I had told her a long time ago about watching her get fucked by another man, and asked if I still had that fantasy and if I would be willing to try it. Since she had not let me fuck her very often in the past few months, I understood she needed that for herself, and after much discussion about it agreed that if she wanted to and could find a willing partner I would be willing to try it.

With her looks, I was sure finding someone would not be a problem, but I did wonder if she had already made that connection. She assured me she did not, but did have a few possibilities in mind, and did agree that if I was too uncomfortable or emotionally hurt from it, or she did not enjoy it, it would be a one time thing, but somehow I knew that was not really going to happen. Once we went through that door, there would probably be no going back.

So I was not surprised when a few weeks later she told me she had a date on Friday night with a man who worked for one of her clients, whom she had known for several years. He was the VP of production and single, while she dealt with finance, so since they did not work directly together, there was no conflict of interest or potential problems for either of them. She thought, and of course I agreed, that the first time it would probably be better if she went out alone, and wouldn't bring him home if she decided to go through with having sex with him. If it worked out and he was willing, maybe she would have him come over the next time. 

After she got home from work on Friday, she had me prepare her a bath, and after soaking for a while in the perfumed bubbles, had me shave her legs and pussy, making sure they were perfectly smooth for her new lover. She then rinsed and dried off and began to get ready. She had me get each item from her wardrobe, starting with a white garter belt, white thigh high stockings and a lacy push up bra that left her nipples exposed. A thong that barely covered her pussy and her ass not at all was put on next. She sat at her dressing table like that and did her hair and put on make-up as I knelt beside her, watching her get ready to seduce another man.

When she was satisfied she got up and had me help her into her dress, zipping up the back. It was a light material in a flowered pattern that hugged her every curve, and her prominent nipples showed through the silky material. The hem at the bottom barely covered her ass and pussy, and I knew it would not cover her ass when she sat down. I truthfully told her she was gorgeous and very sexy, and any guy would be lucky just to be with her. Just then the doorbell rang and I helped her put on her heels and we went downstairs to meet her date.

He was tall and handsome, and probably a few years younger than we are. Carol gave him a quick kiss hello and made simple introductions, telling me his name was Paul. I said hello and shook his hand, and when done she took his hand and said it was time to go, and walked out the door with him, leaving me to watch them walk down the path and get into his car, a newer model luxury one. I shut the door as they drove away, wondering what would happen next. 

I found ways to keep myself busy for the evening since I had been ordered not to masturbate, and if I was good I would get a reward when she got home. It was hard most of the time, but I managed to control myself until she returned home around midnight. It seemed obvious it had gone well for her, with her hair mussed and makeup somewhat smeared, and that she was carrying her bra in her hand left no doubt. I wondered about her thong, but not for long. When she entered she ordered me to strip, which I did in a flash, then had me remove her dress right there in the foyer, leaving her in her garter, stockings and heels. I could not see the thong's straps up her ass or around her waist and wondered what had happened to it.  

She took me by my cock, which by now was ready to explode, and led me up to our bedroom and had me lay down on my back, with a pillow under my head. Without any words or hesitation she straddled my head and I looked up to see her well-fucked pussy, savoring the heady aroma and the heat that emanated from her. I watched as she reached down and began to pull on her thong, which was pushed up in a small ball into her pussy. As it had been holding back the cum that filled her pussy, once it was removed cum began to ooze out, slowly at first then, as she contracted her vagina and sat down on my face, in much greater quantity.

Without any hesitation I opened my mouth and felt a large drop fall on my tongue as I began to lick. This was the first time I ever tasted another mans' cum but didn't have time to think about that milestone as I heard Carol egging me on to lick it all up. I licked up from the bottom to the top of her pussy over and over, each time filling my mouth with her lover's cum. I licked and licked until I tasted no more cum, then pressed my tongue deep in her vagina, trying to get at every last drop, to her delight at my efforts. I alternated between attacking her g-spot deep in her pussy and her clit until she had an orgasm, which squeezed the last of the cum out of her pussy, and I dutifully licked that up too. When she calmed down, she rolled off to lay next to me. 

"That was very good, my little cum slut. Did you enjoy this evening as much as I did?" 

"Thank you, mistress. I think you enjoyed it more than I did... at least I hope so... but it was good for me too."

"That's good, since I think I could get used to this. His cock is not much bigger than yours, but damn if he didn't know how to use it! I haven't been fucked that thoroughly in a long time, and in case you didn't know it he came in me twice, so you got a double dose. But you really have been a good cum slut, so you get a reward." With that she lay on her back and opened her legs wide apart, her wet pussy glistening in the low light. "You can fuck me, cum slut."

"Thank you, mistress." I got between her legs, positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy and pressed forward. I began to slowly thrust my cock in and out, picking up the pace as I went along. 

She moaned at the pleasure it gave her, but soon began to tease me, "That's a good slut... give me your cum deep inside me like that hunk did a few hours ago... my pussy is all lubed up with his cum for you... you'd like to watch him fuck me, wouldn't you, you nasty slut? Then you could lick me clean right away... eating all his cum from my wet pussy... maybe I'll let you suck his cock and he can cum in your mouth..."  

All this quickly brought me to the edge and I could not hold back any longer. I cried out, "I'm cummingggg!" as I pressed myself in as deep as possible. Since I had not cum all that day, it seemed to never stop spurting, filling her. Once I was done I collapsed on top of Carol's body, feeling her soft warmth, and added, "Thank you, mistress."

She held me in her arms as she cooed in my ear, "Good slut... making a mess in my pussy so quickly... I guess that all excites you even more than I thought." After a hesitation she pushed down on my shoulders and added, "Well, you know what to do."

"Yes, mistress," I replied sheepishly as I moved my body down hers, taking the time to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples and down her stomach until once more my face was level with her pussy. I could see a little of my cum oozing out of her pussy and licked it with my outstretched tongue, then lifted up my head with tongue out to show Carol. She nodded for me to continue, so I began to lick at her pussy in earnest, alternating between licks that went from the bottom to top of her pussy and pushing my tongue deep inside to catch any there. As before when I touched a sensitive spot her inner muscles contracted and even more cum dripped out. I continued for at least twenty minutes before Carol had another orgasm and told me to stop. 

She announced, "You're going to give me a shower before we go to bed. Let's go, slut."

On that note we got up and went to the bathroom, I prepared the shower and we got in. I lathered her up, shampooed and conditioned her hair and rinsed her off, and after she got out wrapped in a large towel cleaned myself. When I got out she was at her dressing table doing her hair and motioned me to kneel on the floor next to her. Still naked, I knelt next to her and waited until she was done. She got up and pulled me up too, then led me to the bed by my cock once again. At her indication I got in and she put on pajamas before she joined me. 

Before falling asleep she quietly told me, "I hope you enjoyed tonight as much as I did. You were very good and I really appreciate it. We can talk about it more in the morning."

"Yes, dear. I did enjoy it, and am really glad it made you happy." On that I heard her begin to softly breath and knew she had already fallen asleep, understandably exhausted. Satisfied as well, I thought for a few minutes about where all this was going, and then fell asleep myself.

I awoke before she did the next morning and I got up to use the bathroom, then went downstairs to make breakfast for Carol. When I came back up with a tray of eggs, bacon, toast, orange juice and coffee for her she was sitting up in bed. I was still naked since she had not yet allowed me to get dressed, and sat on the bed next to her as she ate, and as she did she talked about what had happened last night, and what she thought might be the next steps.

I listened and agreed with everything she said, as if with my erect cock I could hide my arousal at what she planned. When she was done I cleared and cleaned the dishes, and she got herself ready for the day as I did my chores. When she came down she got the jar of my cum from the refrigerator and had me jerk off into it, adding to her accumulation.

After that she gave me a bunch of chores to do and told me she was going out shopping with a friend, and left soon after and didn't return until late afternoon. She brought back a bag of new things, but put them away without showing me any of it. I later found out she had gone to an adult store and gotten several new items for her to use on me, and a few new sexy outfits to please her lover.

Over the next few months little changed. I jacked off almost every day for her, often into the jar but sometimes on her body, which I then always had to clean off. Periodically she would have me fuck her, and then sit on my face or otherwise have me clean her as it dripped out. It did not take that long before I connected sex and my own orgasm with eating my cum, as if there was any question about it anymore, and I began to enjoy, even crave, the taste more and more, looking forward to it. She began to use denial and temptation to emphasize my role as her cum slut, withholding that pleasure until I begged her for it to her satisfaction. 

She only saw her new lover again once in the next two months, having me help her get ready and she was picked up at our door as before. She did not get home this time until after 2:00, finding me naked in bed as ordered, with my cock and balls bound with a leather strap device that kept me erect and divided my balls like small round fruit, something she picked up on her secretive shopping trip. She had obviously had sex, and the room exuded with her sexuality, and she had that look of satisfaction and delight that came after many, prolonged orgasms. But she was not going to be denied her fun with me, or give me what she knew I craved. 

She got undressed and into bed with me, and without any conversation opened her legs, and there was no question as to what she wanted. I shifted around to bring my face to her pussy, and began to lick at the pungent moist mounds and folds, then up the center from the bottom, picking up the globs of cum beginning to drip from her vagina with my tongue. When I got the first of it on my tongue, I lifted up my head, opened my mouth and showed it to my mistress. She nodded her approval and I went back to my efforts to please her. I licked up more cum and alternated with strokes of my tongue to her clit, eliciting a slight spasm of pleasure and occasional moan from her. 

Meanwhile, as I licked her cum filled pussy, she casually began to talk about the evening, as if it was of a normal night out with one of her girlfriends. "I had a very nice time tonight... we had dinner at that Spanish place over on 3rd... then we walked over to his place... it was only a moment before I had my dress off and he threw me back on the sofa and he was eating my pussy... did I tell you I took off my panties in the restaurant for him? No, well I did... anyway, he gave me two amazing orgasms before he stood up between my legs... in my daze I undid his pants and brought them and his underwear down to his ankles and his big cock sprang free..." This went on for the next twenty minutes as she regaled me with the details of every position, every orgasm, and every time he shot the cum deep inside her that I was now licking from my wife's pussy.

It was humiliating but arousing at the same time, as my erect cock testified, to hear how libertine my wife was and how another man satisfied her sexual needs, just as I was now satisfying another of her sexual needs. I was concentrating on getting the last of the cum from deep inside her when I realized she was asking me a question that was really a statement, "So maybe instead of us going out... we'll have dinner and stay here next time?" 

The implications were not completely lost on me, but I could only nod and, interrupting what I was doing, say a meek, "Of course, Mistress." 

With that agreed she got up, used the bathroom, came back and told me that I could remove the leather straps on my cock and balls, and I could jack off, but only into the jar, then turned over and quickly went to sleep. I gratefully removed the leather straps constricting my cock and balls and it was somewhat painful as the blood flowed normally again. I went to the kitchen and retrieved the jar from the refrigerator, and sitting on one of the stools began to jack myself off.

The taste of cum and my wife's pussy was still on my lips and the idea of her lover coming over filled my thoughts, putting me quickly over the edge and my cum spurted into the jar. The little bit that stuck to my cock head I picked up with my finger and brought it to my mouth to clean off, as I knew Carol made me do when she was present. I noticed the jar was over half full, and wondered how and when she would use it, but was not in any hurry. I returned the jar to the refrigerator, went back to bed much relieved, and quickly fell asleep.

The next few months went by as usual, with us both working and me serving Carol's sexual and other needs. She went out with her friends a little more often than before, and she introduced me to several women she had met at something she called a "munch". Apparently from what I could tell it was a casual meeting at a public place, like a restaurant with a private room, of a group of like-minded individuals involved or interested in kinky sex. 

On a Saturday morning after breakfast in late October, Carol announced that Paul was going to come for dinner and I was expected to clean the house and prepare dinner, as well as help her get herself ready. So that was how I spent the day, dressed in just an apron, cleaning and getting things ready for her, specifically including new sheets on the bed. During the day I made her a light lunch, and was allowed to give her oral as she ate. At no time that day was I allowed to cum and the pressure built up, but I managed to concentrate on the tasks I was given.

As the time for her date to arrive neared, I helped her take a perfumed bubble bath and then, after she did her hair and makeup, to get dressed. To say she looked extremely sexy is an understatement. A white garter belt with thigh high stockings combined with a push up bra was covered in a short black dress that, with it's low neckline and high hem, left little to the imagination. High heels completed her outfit. She had no panties and seemed to want to leave it that way.

She then got out what I was to wear, and I reluctantly put on the pink shorts and flowery pink women's blouse she gave me. White ankle socks and penny loafers completed my outfit. This was very embarrassing to wear, particularly with another man coming over, but I was not in a position to argue even if I really wanted to. I had never seen these items before and since they all fit me, I realized Carol had bought them just for this occasion. Obviously she had planned this well in advance, and I wondered what else she had planned.

Paul arrived on time and brought a bottle of wine and, after the awkward hello's, I took it to the kitchen and opened it for them, bringing it back to the living room with two glasses. They were on the couch, already making out as I poured a glass for each.

They separated to take them and Paul made a toast, "To Carol, a very sexy lady indeed." She clicked glasses with him and I looked on as each took a sip before returning to kissing each other. His hand was caressing her breasts through her dress and she was rubbing the bulge in his crotch when he stopped and told her to get up.

He looked at me and ordered me, "Take off her dress for me." I looked at Carol and she nodded yes, so I went over and unzipped and carefully removed her dress, folding it and laying it neatly down on the side table. 

"It smells like dinner must be almost ready," Carol declared, and I went to the kitchen to get their meal. When I returned with the salad they were seated at the dining room table, he fully dressed and she in just her bra, garter and stockings. Over the next hour I served them their meal and refilled their wine glasses several times. After dessert was done they moved back to the living room as I cleared and cleaned the dishes. When I was done and returned, they were kissing again and his hand was on her bare crotch, and she was moaning as one finger lightly massaged her clit. 

Realizing I was there, they broke their kiss and she spread her legs and ordered me, "Lick me, slut," then returned to kissing Paul. I got down on my knees between her legs and began to lick at her pussy and clit, making her moan into Paul's mouth. As they kissed, Paul massaged her breasts and pinched at her nipples, and leaned in to suck on them. This continued for some time until the double pleasure on her breasts and pussy overwhelmed her and she had an orgasm. When she calmed down she began to unbutton Paul's shirt and removed it, exposing his muscular chest, and then moved down to undo his pants, and he lifted up to let her remove them. 

As I watched from a few feet away his cock sprang up to attention as the confinement of his pants was removed, and it looked huge to me, with it's girth and length definitely bigger than mine. It had been years since I saw a real cock other than my own in person, and then only in the benign space of the gym locker room, and I was scared and excited at the same time. Carol grabbed it in her small hand, which made it look even bigger, and gave it a few gentle strokes up and down. She grabbed me by the hair and led me around their legs to kneel in between Paul's legs, his cock directly in front of me. She leaned in so her head rested on his chest, with a perfect view of his cock. She stroked it again and a drop of pre-cum appeared from the slit on the mushroom head of his cock.

Carol looked me in the eyes and I knew what she expected, but she held me by the hair again and pulled me towards his cock head. "You know what to do, slut." She then turned to Paul and told him, "He's been waiting for this since he ate your cum out of my pussy," then asked me, "Isn't that right, slut?"

Humiliated, but as excited as I've ever been before, instead of answering out loud I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, flicking it across the head of his cock, taking up the pre-cum with the tip. I looked up at Carol and Paul and showed them the small amount of pre-cum on my tongue, and both smiled in approval, then I swallowed it and took the head of a real cock in my mouth for the first time.