Cum for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also seemed to become more involved in the bdsm "munch" group she met with once a month, which I guess was what led to the next step in our erotic journey.

Spring had arrived and Carol announced one day that she was having a party the following Saturday for several couples from her munch group, and of course I was responsible to get the house cleaned and the food prepared. I worked hard the day before to make sure everything was perfect, and since it was to be an all day and evening party I got up early to prepare the appetizers and get a lunch prepped, with dinner in the refrigerator ready to be heated up.

I was not allowed to make myself cum, which I should have known was a portent of the day to come. I was dressed in a pair of pale yellow short shorts and a flowered top, both men's but with the penny loafers and ankle socks was feminine in effect. The guests began to arrive around 10:00 in the morning. I took their coats and served them coffee and danish. By 10:30 all four couples had arrived and been introduced, and were talking amongst themselves. They were a varied group, with the men and women of different ages, races and of varying shapes and sizes. It seemed like they already knew each other, some more so than others. 

After a while of socializing the oldest of the women began to kiss one of the men, and not the one she came with. He caressed her body as they kissed, and brought her top down and began to suck at her nipples as she rubbed the bulge in his pants. Within a few minutes all the couples had found a new partner and were kissing and touching each other's bodies. 

I was in the kitchen when I heard Carol call me, "Slut... come out here... you're needed right now!" I cringed as she called me a slut in front of her friends, but obeyed and went to the living room. When I got there none of the women had a top on, and several of the men's cocks were exposed and being stroked by the woman beside him. It was obviously going to be an orgy, but how I fit in I did not know yet, even if I could imagine. 

That question was soon answered as Carol got everyone's attention and announced, "I really appreciate you all coming... I am really looking forward to my first gang bang and appreciate you ladies letting your men do the honors... the slut here," pointing to me, "is available for any of you to use... so let's get started! Charlie, get over here!" The oldest man got up with Jan, the woman he was with, and came over to Carol, together quickly shedding her of all her clothes.

Once naked Carol lay back on the couch and spread her legs, but before Charlie could get between them she had me come over and kneel in front of him, stating, "I want that cock nice and hard... get going slut!" 

Jan held it, waving it in my face. Not fully erect, it was impossibly thick and I opened my mouth and took it in as best I could. It stretched my jaw apart as I licked at the underside with my tongue, picking up the pre-cum that had formed there, which elicited a moan from Charlie. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock a few times, feeling it grow longer and even thicker in my mouth, a feeling of power and pride that I've still never gotten used to, for felt myself.

I sucked on it until it reached it's fully erect size, when Carol declared, "That's enough, slut. Bring that big cock over to me!" I withdrew my mouth and holding it in my hand, moved with Charlie between Carol's legs, placing the thick head against her pussy. As with Paul a few weeks before, I could not imagine how it would fit in her tight pussy, but they were made to accomodate any size cock and hers did as he pressed forward to enter her. She moaned and called out, "Damn... yesss!. Fuck me!"

My hand got caught between them when he first pressed deep inside her, and I removed it as he pulled out and knelt behind Charlie and watched as he began to fuck my wife. Two of the other woman came over and holding her by the knees pulled her legs farther apart, opening her pussy even more, and bent down to kiss her and suck at her nipples as he began to fuck her. At first he went soft and slow, letting her get used to her pussy being so well filled before he started to pick up the pace, fucking her harder and faster with each thrust, until she was calling out in ecstasy as she began to orgasm.

Her juices poured from her pussy, soaking her crotch and Charlie's cock, and better lubricated soon he was thrusting even harder, the sound of their bodies slapping together resounding through the room, with all the others watching and cheering them on. Suddenly he pounded her a few times extra hard and forced himself deep inside as he filled her with his cum, collapsing on her flushed body.

When he recovered and pulled out, his cock was glistening with drops of his cum and her juices. Without her saying anything, I scooted over to him and took him in my mouth again, this time licking up the sides and sucking in the head until it was all clean, and then moved over between Carol's legs and licked at the cum already dripping from her pussy. I spent the next ten minutes licking her, getting up every drop, diving my tongue deep inside her to make sure none was left.

When she was satisfied, she pushed me to the side and looked up at her guests and asked, "Who wants to be next?" I sat up and looked around the men and women there, my face covered in Carol's pussy juice mixed with Charlies' cum, actually looking expectantly and lustfully at each.

A tall younger man named Simon 'volunteered' first and, after having Jane, who he had been softly finger fucking as Charlie fucked Carol, undress him he came over to stand in front of me, his long thin cock sticking straight out towards my face. I didn't need instructions from Carol and took it in my mouth, once again sucking his cock until it was fully hard, then leading him by the cock to Carol and helping him enter her pussy. He fucked her hard and for a long time, and after two orgasms Carol had him pull out without cuming. The next man, David, came over and, after a quick blowjob by me, began to fuck her.

Meanwhile Carol pulled me by the hair and moved Simon up in front of me, and pushed his cock in my mouth. 

"Make him cum, slut... I want both of them to cum... one in me and one in you..."

With that David began to fuck her harder and faster, and at the same time she had Simon fuck my mouth, her own face contorted in pleasure, only inches from my own. She grasped me by my head, grunting in my ear with each thrust by David's cock into her pussy, enjoying my distress at the violation of my throat. It was almost as if we were connected, both of us accepting a man's cock for his pleasure, and receiving pleasure for ourselves.

While it seemed to go on forever, it was really just a few minutes before Simon called out, "I'm going to cum!". As he stiffened I pulled back so only the head of his cock was in my mouth, and he began to fill my mouth with thick spurts of his cum. 

Carol held me tightly and called out to David, "Fuck me... faster... harder... cum for me... come on... give it all to me!" David needed little more encouragement and pounded her as he saw me turn to face Carol. Opening my mouth and showing her the cum that Simon had just deposited, Carol mocked me, "That's a good slut! Swallow that load... because you're going to get another one from me real soon!"

That was enough for David and he thrust hard into Carol one last time, holding it there as he spilled his cum deep inside her. I swallowed the cum in my mouth as Simon moved away to sit with Sally, and David pulled out and also moved over to sit with Marjorie, both of whom bent down and began to lick at the pussy of the other's partner. Both women had a great view as Carol pulled me down to the floor on my back, and stood over me with her feet on either side of my head, her pussy directly over my face. I opened my mouth and waited.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch as a thick gob of cum dripped from Carol's pussy to land on my cheek. Several clapped, but Carol laughed and said, "I can do better than that!" I could see her contract her abdominal muscles and another large blob of cum discharged from her pussy, dripped down a bit and then slid off, this time landing right on my tongue. "Yes!" Carol exclaimed, proud of her accuracy, to the adoration of her fans watching raptly. 

I fully expected her to let another drop fall, but instead she just squatted down and plopped her pussy to my mouth, which was open, with a willing tongue already out. I licked it up the cum as fast as it poured out, and when no more did I pushed my tongue as far up inside her to collect whatever may remain. If there was any doubt I was Carol's cum slut, it was gone by now. I almost lost track but thought I had eaten the cum of three men so far, but there were four men there, so Carol, and therefore I, was not done yet. 

As if she read my mind, Carol got up on her hands and knees, her pussy still directly over my face, and looking at him over her back, wiggled her ass and called out, "OK, big Bill... last but definitely not the least..."

She did not need to continue since Bill came over, his huge cock swinging partially erect, and knelt down next to my head. Carol took hold of it, positioned it with the head to my lips and I licked off the pre-cum that had formed there before taking the head in my mouth. He fucked my mouth a few times, but never too deep, and once fully erect my mouth was stretched wide by its' girth and the mushroom shaped head filled my mouth. I did my best to swirl my tongue and lick at the underside, knowing I could never take it any deeper in my throat. 

It seemed to have worked since he was now fully erect, and moved on his knees up to Carol, who lifted her ass in the air. I watched from below as he held his cock so the head pressed between the open mounds of Carol's pussy. She was already soaking wet, and the juices that dripped from her pussy lubricated the massive pole that slowly slid into her. I could hear her moan with pleasure, and could feel her entire body above me respond to the welcome penetration. 

I watched as he began to slowly pull out the entire length, until just the head remained inside. He stayed like that for a long moment before I felt Carol smack me in my balls. I lifted my head up and began to lick at Bill's cock, slick with Carol's juices, until he suddenly thrust forward, his balls slapping into my head. Carol exhaled loudly, as if all the air in her lungs had been replaced by the cock that filled her pussy, and croaked out, "Ahhhh... yesss.... so big... punish that tight pussy..."

Bill grinned and gave it right back to her as he pulled out and thrust in again, "Tight is right... the fourth cock inside her and she still fits tight like a glove! And punishing pussy is my pleasure!" Without any pause he continued to pull out and thrust back in over and over, each time eliciting a grunt or groan or a cry of pleasure or pain from Carol. He held her by the hips, pulling her back as he pushed forward, until she began to match his thrusts by pushing back as best she could, increasing the pounding her pussy received. In his late 30's, Bill was in great shape and lasted a long, long time, and I watched up close as Carol had two more orgasms before he finally pressed deep inside her and filled her with cum. 

When he was done he bent over Carol's back and kissed the back of her neck, and his cock slipped out of her pussy and on to my face. It was gooey with cum and Carol's juices, and I began to lick at it as best I could from my position. Carol lifted herself up and helped hold his cock to my mouth until she decided it was clean, and Bill pulled away. Carol brought her pussy back down to my mouth, her knees spread as far apart as possible to spread her pussy wide with all her weight on my face. I began to lick up the cum that poured out, flicking my tongue across her clit in the process, to her delight. 

She let me lick at her pussy for a long time, even after there seemed to be no more cum left. Lifting herself up again she took hold of my cock and announced to the crowd that had watched the entire scene unfold, "I think this cum slut has been very good... everyone agree?" All heads nodded yes, so she took my hands and had me grab my own cock to masturbate. Having been denied from any relief all day in the midst of all this sexual activity I was ready to burst, so it did not take long before I was shooting cum across my stomach and chest, with one particularly vigorous spurt even reaching my chin. 

It did not surprise me when Carol lifted up and using her finger pushed the cum on my chin into my mouth. It did surprise me when three of the women came close and fingers were picking up the cum on my stomach and chest, to be brought to my mouth to be sucked clean. This went on until there was no more cum to pick up, and the women returned to their partners. Carol got off me and the floor, telling me to get up and get her robe.

I picked myself up and shuffled out of the room to get her robe, which I helped her put on when I returned. She then ordered me to get new drinks for everyone and bring out lunch, and I returned to find all four men on their knees, faces in between the legs of a woman, but not his own partner, giving her oral. I suppose it was a reward for them getting to fuck Carol first, but none of the guys seemed to mind at all, and from the look on the faces of the women, neither did they.

I served the drinks to each of the women, who each took a sip without a pause from the man licking at her pussy, and then each took portions on to small plates from the platter of breads, crackers, cheeses and fruits I passed around. Carol took a portion and I was allowed to take some for myself, leaving plenty for the other men. They did wind up eating later, but instead of the women sucking on the men I was put between the legs of each man to give him head. Only one man came in my mouth while they ate, but I was assured they would be there long enough the rest would follow eventually.

They stayed the entire afternoon and late into the evening, giving the men plenty of time to recover. During that time, in between serving drinks and food to our guests, I think every man fucked each of the women, and when one came inside or on one of them I was called over to perform my clean up duties. I sucked on every cock at least twice more and two came in my mouth, and I gave oral to every one of the women several times, including twice after one of the men came inside her.

Other than during dinner, where I served the meal then spent the time under the table sucking on a cock or licking a pussy, I don't think a minute passed where someone was not engaged in sexual activity with someone else, and as often as not I was used by one or both of the people involved. They also passed the time watching a movie or playing cards or other games, but always with a sexual component or reward or punishment for the winners and losers. As often as not, my mouth was the reward for the winner. Needless to say, by the time they finally left everyone was exhausted and sexually satisfied. 

As a last humiliation at the end of the evening, Carol had me take out the cum jar from the refrigerator and I had to jack off into it, adding to the large volume of my cum. Amazingly both David and Simon came over and with my oral assistance added another load of cum to the jar. Carol assured everyone that once it was full she would have a special party. Several of the male guests offered to come over periodically to help get to that goal faster, and Carol told them that would be welcome. True to their word, each of them came over once every few weeks, and I sucked their cocks until they were about to cum, when they shot it all into the cum jar. At that time I couldn't even imagine my role at that party.

Paul became a regular guest at our home, often joining the parties as the partner for Carol. Carol also gave him permission to come over when she was not there to get a blow job, but he had to Skype it with her so she could watch. She also had him bring over a few of his buddies to gangbang her again, with me sucking them all before and after cumming in her pussy, and of course licking her clean in between each.

On another occasion she had him bring over his poker game buddies. She set up a curtain with a glory hole in the living room and over the course of the game each guy stuck his cock through the opening for me to suck until he came in my mouth. I felt like I was just a mouth to use for their sexual pleasure, which Carol reminded me several times that night was exactly what I was. From the taste it was obvious they all had fucked Carol before I sucked them, but as requested by Carol they all held back their cum for me.  Before they left the curtain was pulled back and I was revealed kneeling on the floor in just my underwear, and then as a final humiliation I had to masturbate on Carol's feet and lick it all up in front of all the men.   

Over the next few years Carol had several more group parties with the same and other couples at our home, and brought me to several more given at the homes of the other couples. Each time I was the party cum slut, ready and willing to suck any cock dry, or lick the cum out of some lucky woman's pussy, or clean it off her body. As we got to know each other better, the men and woman took more and more liberties using me for their pleasure, and several of the couples came over to play with Carol as a threesome, with me there of course to help get them aroused and clean up after they came.

Each couple brought something different to the scene, with one woman loving me to lick my cum off her feet as she got fucked by her partner, and another making me cum on her ass and lick it all off from there, while another spanked my ass while I sucked her partner, not stopping until he filled my mouth with his cum. Carol delighted in adding new ways to humiliate me, particularly in front of other women, and to make me suck her lovers to get them nice and hard before they fucked her, and of course lick her pussy clean afterwards.  

She also got more inventive as time went on, and Super Bowl day was just one example. She invited over several couples, but had plans with the woman to go shopping, leaving me with the men. Obviously in addition to serving them food and drinks, I was to service their other needs as well, and by halftime had sucked them all and swallowed their cum. The woman, who got home just as I was finishing sucking the last man, had gone to Victoria's Secret and bought a variety of lingerie, which they modeled for the guys during halftime. Of course this got the guys horny and erect again, and an orgy ensued lasting the rest of the game. All the women were fucked by several of the men, and periodically one of them came inside or on the woman, and of course I was called over to do clean up duties.

Carol told me about a woman she met recently who also has a submissive husband that she forced to eat his own cum, but had not yet eaten any from another guy. She set up a date with them for a few weeks from now, and while I'm not sure exactly what they will want to do, I have the feeling he will be sucking me and I will be sucking him, perhaps even in a 69 with us both doing it at the same time. I suppose if I'm lucky I'll get to fuck the other woman and he will lick my cum from her, a change from my usual situation. But whatever will happen it is up to Carol and the other woman, and I will just obey my mistress.

Like I said up front, I really can't complain about my situation. After all, it all began when I asked my wife to feed me my pre-cum and told her about my fantasy of her forcing me to eat my cum. I never expected her to be so enthusiastic about it or take it to the level she has brought it to, but you never do know what you might get if you just ask.. Carol is happier than ever and very, very sexually satisfied, so I am always pleased to do as she orders however and whenever she wants. I have come to really love our life style, and can't imagine any other dynamic for us. I still just wonder what is going to happen when that jar is full, which at the rate it is going should not be very long.