Cum for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing what I liked, I moved my tongue back and forth across the underside of the head and sucked on it, tasting more of his pre-cum in the process. The head was firm but spongy and felt good in my mouth, and I began to bob my head up and down, each time taking more of his cock in my mouth. As it hit the top of my throat I gagged slightly, but was glad I had the training on Carol's dildo's and controlled it, and the next time took his cock in my throat.

He moaned as Carol egged me on, "That's it, slut... just like you did on my cock... get him good and hard for me," and I pushed myself to take it over and over down my throat, holding it there, sucking on it and tickling the underside with my tongue, until I ran out of breath. 

Before I could make him cum in my mouth, Carol pulled me off and announced, "That enough... you've got him good and ready for me... now I need that cock in me!"

Paul shot back, "I don't need anyone to get me ready for you, babe, you're too hot as it is... but that was one hell of a nice way to do it!" They both laughed. 

Carol got up, took Paul's hand and he got up, and she took him up the stairs to our bedroom, with a command to me, "You too, slut. Come on, I'm not done with you!"

I followed them with my beautiful wife's ass swaying before me, her sexual aroma wafting to my nose, and Paul's muscular ass and body in front of hers as we went up the stairs. She indicated the direction and he entered our bedroom, with Carol and me right behind him. Paul casually sat down on our bed as if it was his own, looking up at Carol to see what she wanted to do next.

She looked over at me and ordered me to kneel at the foot of the bed facing towards it. Paul scooted over so his legs were over the end of the bed in front of me, his cock sticking up from his groin directly in front of my face. Carol came up on the bed and straddled Paul's hips facing him, her pussy poised over his cock and her ass in my face.

She looked back at me and gently asked, "Would you be a dear and help put it in me?" It was formed as question, but I knew it was really an order.

I reached up and grabbed Paul's thick cock with both hands and guided it so the head was directly below Carol's pussy opening, and watched as she lowered herself down. Even with her pussy spread wide from her position, the head looked too big to go in the tight hole, but it easily split apart her mounds and the folds within, and then slowly entered her. Carol grunted a few times as she bounced up and down on it, lubricating it with her secretions as she worked to get it inside her, until the head popped in and she moaned loudly, "Ahhh.... Yesss!"

Still moaning loudly, she pushed down and I watched as his thick cock slid into her pussy until they were joined tightly at the groin. I pulled my hands from his cock just before they were crushed between them. I could see Carol was pressed on top of Paul, her breasts squashed into his chest, and they were kissing passionately as she pulled out and thrust back down again. Carol cried out in passion as Paul lifted up his hips, and she began to time her own downward strokes to meet him for maximum contact and penetration. Soon they developed a rhythm where she met his thrusts with a smack, the sound of which was accentuated by the wetness that developed in her pussy and coated his cock.   

After quite a while of getting fucked hard Carol had him hold still, with just the head of his cock inside her and ordered me to move up, spread her ass cheeks and rim her asshole as she slowly fucked him. I held her cheeks apart and pushed my face into her ass, my tongue finding the tight puckered hole. As I made contact with her asshole she began to press down on Paul's cock and I followed it down, not breaking contact. She then began to pull up until once again only the head was in, and with my tongue still licking at her tight hole pressed down again.

She did this several times in a row before holding herself up almost all the way off and ordered me to lick her juices off his cock, so I moved my face down to where they were joined and licked around the point of contact, then down the sides of his cock. She began to push slightly down and up, depositing more juices each time, and I licked them off his cock and her pussy as best I could. 

This went on for quite a while before she had me pull away and got off Paul, announcing, "It's time for me to get fucked real good... now get up here, slut." I got up and she lay me on the bed on my back, then straddled my face in the cowgirl position with her pussy over my face, bent over so her breasts pressed into my stomach, and wiggled her ass at Paul. "Come on, big guy... give it to me good!" This put her face near my own cock, but I correctly didn't think that would result in any pleasure for me. And to me she said with authority, "And you, slut, you better lick us both good, or there will be hell to pay!" 

I didn't need any more motivation and watched from my position under Carol as Paul moved up behind her, his cock looking huge to me as it filled my view from between her legs. He held it in one hand, but instead of positioning it against her pussy opening he pushed it down so it was in front of my mouth. When he pressed forward I opened and took it inside, tasting the now familiar taste of the large drip of pre-cum that had seeped from his slit. He gave a few thrusts into my mouth before taking it out and moving it up to Carol's tight entrance, and I watched up close and very personal as it again spread and slid deep into her in one push.

Muffled by her thighs holding my head tightly, I could barely hear her cry out, "Yesss!...God, yesss! Fuck me... fuck meeee!"

Paul pulled all the way out and thrust back in, his ball sack slapping against my forehead, and the next time her pulled out I lifted my head up as best I could and found Carol's pussy with my tongue and began to lick. I licked at her clit and all around where his cock slid into her, and licked at his cock and balls as they moved in and out, slapping into her pussy and my face. Periodically he would pull or fall all the way out and would shove his cock into my mouth several times, making me suck off all Carol's juices that coated it before returning to fuck my wife.

And fuck her he did, and for a long time. She had at least three orgasms, and each time he would let her recover with his cock never leaving her pussy, fucking her softly and slowly before starting up again, then building up slowly until he was fucking her hard and fast to another orgasm. We had had our share of hot sex over the years, but I had never taken her like that or lasted that long, and I had never seen her so aroused and wanton in her sexual needs. At the same time she was dominating me, she was the willing fuck toy for her lover, and that cuckold dynamic aroused me to no end. But in my position there was not much I could do, and Carol did not give me any relief or pleasure, even with her hands and mouth so near my cock. 

After her third orgasm in as many hours of fucking, she began to call out to Paul, "Come on baby... give it to me... give me your cum... I want it deep in me..." Paul pressed down on her hips, forcing her to crush my face under her pussy, and began to fuck her even harder and faster than before, pounding her mercilessly. Her juices were spilling from her pussy and coated his cock and my face, and she was shouting encouragement, "Yesss! Harder! Faster! Cum in meeee!" It did not take much of this to take Paul over the edge and he suddenly stopped his thrusts and pressed hard and deep into Carol, and grunted as he spurted his cum into my wife's pussy. 

When he finally was done he collapsed on her back, holding her tightly and pressing her even harder down on top of me. Up close, with my tongue still against her pussy, I could see and feel the throbs in his cock as it spurted and her slight spasms as her body accepted his cum deep inside. After a while I could tell his cock was beginning to soften and it suddenly fell out, the glistening head directly in front of my mouth again, only this time it was coated in both her juices and his cum.

He lifted up and off Carol's back, which allowed her to lift up and see me under her body, Paul's cock  already in my mouth. Still muffled, I could hear her say, "That's a good slut... get it clean... then you can clean me..."

At that I went crazy, sucking and licking as vigorously as I could, licking every drop of cum off his cock, and he finally pulled away and lay on his side down next to Carol. As they kissed gently, she pressed her open pussy down on my mouth, the cum starting to ooze out. I licked it up and pressed my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could, tasting the cum and her juices combined and retrieving all I could get.

With a deliberate vaginal contraction she pushed a large amount of cum out and I licked it up and swallowed it with gusto. It did not take long before my face was coated in her juices mixed with his cum. They continued to kiss and I could hear her occasionally stopping to tease me, "That's a good cum slut... don't miss any...", and when it seemed like I was done, "Don't worry... there's more where that came from... and if last time was any indication, that will be later tonight," followed by giggles as she took delight in my service to herself and now her lover. 

When she was satisfied that I had cleaned her and Paul sufficiently she pulled away and with the most devious look I had ever seen in her, pushed Paul on his back. "I think my slut has done a very good job, don't you?" she asked Paul. He nodded in the affirmative. "Well then, I think I'll give him a reward for that." She turned and asked me, "You want to cum, slut?" 

My painful erection apparent, I could only reply simply, "Yes, mistress. If it would please you."

"Well, it would, so get up and over here." I got up and moved over to where she indicated, which was on the bed on the side where Paul lay on his back, facing him. She sat up on the bed on the other side of Paul's hips and reached over to grab my cock and pull it toward his, which she now held in her other hand. The difference, even with mine erect and his still somewhat flaccid, was apparent as she brought them together. She giggled again as she teased me, slapping his cock against mine. She said nothing as she took my hands and brought them down to grab both cocks pressed together, then "OK, slut, make yourself cum... and it better all land on his cock!"

I began to stroke my own cock with one hand as I held his in place with the other, feeling him grow even larger. Of course since I've had it in my mouth I already knew how big he was, but comparing it to my own so directly made it arousing in the humiliation in front of my wife.

Knowing me well, she saw my increasing arousal and commented, "Yes... it is big... and stretches my pussy so good before he shoots his big load of cum deep inside me... for you to clean up for me..." After the events of the evening, that was about all I could take and stroked my cock against his faster and harder, until I stiffened and cum began to erupt from my cock. I had just enough presence of mind to make sure it covered the head and down the shaft of his cock to his balls, and the same for the spurts of cum that followed. Since I had been denied all day the volume was even larger than usual for me, and some of the cum naturally dripped from his cock to his stomach underneath. 

When I recovered I let go of his cock and mine, my fingers coated in my cum, which I automatically brought to my mouth to suck clean. I looked down at my cum coating Paul's cock and stomach, and then looked over at my wife, who just smiled and silently nodded. I knew what was expected and bend down to lick his cock, my tongue coated in my cum at the first swipe. As she watched I licked up and down the shaft, then took the head on my mouth to swirl my tongue across it, taking up all the cum before pressing it deeper in my mouth.

Due to his size my mouth was stretched around it and cum coated my lips as they slid down his length, taking the head in my throat. When I pulled back I licked the accumulated cum from my lips and without hesitation took him deep again several times before moving down to concentrate on the cum dripping down his balls and on his stomach. After a while Carol declared that I was done and I lifted my cum coated face to see what she wanted from me next.

She didn't waste any time and stated, "That's a good slut. Paul is going to stay over, so you'll need to stay on the floor." I reluctantly got out of the bed and with her permission went to the bathroom to pee, and when I got back she had put a blanket on the floor at the end of the bed while she and Paul cuddled under the covers on our bed.

As I got down and pulled the blanket over me, I heard her say, "Goodnight, my dear cum slut. If we need you during the night we'll let you know... sleep well."

"Thank you, mistress. I hope you and Paul sleep well too."

I heard them softly kissing goodnight, and then a few minutes later the sound of their contented breathing in sleep. I thought about the evening for a few minutes before falling asleep as well. I felt like I had just fallen asleep when I was abruptly woken up, but in my haze when I looked at the clock saw it had been several hours but was still very early in the morning. From up on the bed the noise that had awoken me was apparent as Paul was on top of Carol and was unmercifully pounding her pussy with his cock. Her cries were not of pain, but rather of pleasure as she cried out, "Yesss! Yesss! Fuck me! Harder... harder!" followed by her calling out to me, "Slut!!! Wake up slut!", and when she saw I lifted my head up over the edge of the bed, "Get up here, slut! Now!"

I crawled up into her bed under the covers, the aroma of her arousal and his masculine scent overwhelming my senses, and as I did Paul pulled out of her pussy and Carol grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face to his cock. Carol had turned on her side facing Paul and Paul was on his side facing her, and I was caught in the middle. She reached down and grabbed his cock, wet with her juices, and pushed it into my mouth. I began to suck on it as her body pressed against the back of my head, giving me no room to withdraw, as she vigorously stroked his cock.

I could feel them kissing and caressing each other above me as I serviced his cock, taking it as deep as I could. I gagged occasionally and concentrated hard to breathe since due to Carol behind me I could not fully remove the intrusion in my mouth and throat, and it only got worse as Paul began to deliberately fuck my mouth. Carol had started it when she pulled him towards her with a hand on his hip, and once started he continued thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth and down my throat.

My mouth was being used like a pussy, and I was a receptacle for his pleasure and could only do what he wanted, for as long as he wanted. Luckily he was already close from fucking Carol, so after a few minutes his body stiffened and he held the back of my head as his cum spurted out, filling my mouth to overflowing. I gulped and swallowed as much as possible, and continued to suck gently on the head of his cock until the last spurt had been deposited in my mouth. 

When he was finally done Carol moved her body back to release me from my captivity, and without much ado declared, "Good job, slut... now back on the floor and let us get some sleep."

I crawled out of the bed to the floor, wrapping myself in the blanket again. I could hear them kissing and saying goodnight once again, and then the soft breathing of sexually contented lovers. With the taste of Paul's cum and Carol's pussy juices still in my mouth, I quickly fell asleep, wondering what the morning would bring.

I got up early and, after a trip to the bathroom, went downstairs to prepare coffee and a light breakfast for Carol and Paul. I brought the tray up to the bedroom and found them fucking once again, this time with Carol on her back with legs spread wide and Paul to her side, legs intertwined and his cock visibly moving in and out of her wet pussy. When she saw me enter, without missing a beat she ordered me, "That's nice, slut, but for now put that down and get over here!"

I did as ordered and soon found myself kneeling on the other side of Carol, bent over with my face in her crotch, licking at her erect clit and Paul's cock where it slid into her. Holding my head firmly, Carol held me there, cooing in pleasure as I licked her, which combined with Paul's big cock fucking her, brought her to a violent orgasm. As she bucked under me, she egged Paul on, "Come on, lover... fuck me... give me your cum." Paul redoubled his efforts and soon pushed deep inside her, and I could tell he was spilling him cum inside her. 

When they were both done, Carol ordered me to get them their breakfast, and once I had the tray on the bed between them she told me, "Thank you, slut... your breakfast is down there...", her eyes indicating her crotch and Paul's cock, which had softened and fallen out of her pussy. Cum and her juices coated his cock, and drops of cum dripped from her pussy. I moved myself into position and started by taking Paul's cock and licking it clean, followed by licking at Carol's cum filled pussy. I was amazed at how much cum Paul could fill her with so soon after cuming twice last night, and one of those only a few hours ago. They ate their meal, talking and laughing at small jokes they made, usually at my expense. Eventually they were done and Carol had me stop and clear the dishes. 

When I got back they were in the shower together, and I waited patiently with plush robes for them both. They took delight in soaping up each other, cleaning every intimate spot, then rinsing off in the warm water. When done I helped them out and into the robes, then Carol went to her dressing table to do her hair and makeup. Meanwhile Paul got dressed in his khaki's and polo shirt. 

I waited at her side until she ordered me to take off the sheets from our bed and do the laundry. Pulling back the comforter, the results of the prior evening on the sheets was obvious, with several wet spots and cum stains apparent. I pulled them off, took them downstairs and started the washer. Starting to go back upstairs I found Paul in the living room drinking his coffee, so I stayed there with him waiting for Carol. We did not talk, not that there was much to say at that point. Carol came down a few minutes later, still in her robe. She went over to Paul and gave him a deep kiss, and when she finally pulled apart, "Do you really have to go?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I've got a meeting later this afternoon I need to prepare for. But I do hope we can get together again soon. It was a lot of fun."

She pouted affectionately, "OK... if you have to. And we better get together again, sooner than later!" Turning to me, she asked, "And what do you have to say to our guest, slut?"

Shyly I replied, "Thank you, Paul, for coming over... I hope you will come back again."

"Well, thank you too... I'll be happy to come for you again!" The double entendre did not go unnoticed by any of us. Carol just smirked.

On that note Paul and Carol kissed goodbye, Paul shook my hand, and then left. The rest of the day was spent with me cleaning the house, making Carol lunch and dinner, and giving her oral to an orgasm several times before she went to sleep. Although well fucked several times in the past 24 hours and very satisfied each time, she was still horny and used my mouth to satisfy that itch. The last time before going to sleep she let me masturbate on her pussy, and then I licked it up and brought her to an orgasm. 

The next few months were fairly normal, for us at least, as far as our sex lives, work and home were concerned. Carol continued to dominate me and made me eat my own cum at least one time a day. She went out with Paul about every two weeks, and a few times with another man I didn't ever meet, and each time came home with a cum filled pussy for me to lick clean. Once again Paul came over for dinner and stayed the night, with a similar scenario as the first time.