Cum Kitsune Yukari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers

"Don't worry, I can let you lick all of it once I'm done," Jejuna smirked and focused his thrusting into an attempt to pull out.

"You will? That would make me so happy, I want to taste your divine semen on my lips so bad," Yukari uttered with increasingly glazed golden eyes. Her body was being driven to a limit while her inner gate tried to resist the battering attempts from the inside. Though the strikes were more than enough to pump out semen while the cock began to deflate even faster then Yukari's kitsune body was able to adapt.

Suddenly Jejuna's tip plugged out of Yukari's womb with a rush of semen that made him back away with speed as to avoid getting too much spilt on his leathery skin.

"No, don't let is escape, It's all mine, all mine," Yukari exclaimed panic and greed in her golden eyes while she watched her pussy let out a flow of semen before closing to lock most of it inside.

"Aren't you thirsty for my cum, quite refreshing," Jejuna mused while walking to his throne to sit down. His frog-like face looked oddly exhausted and happy at the same time while he inspected Yukari's tightly shut pussy that was refusing to let the rest of his seed out that was still bloating her belly.

"Let me go, I want to lick all of the delicious divine semen," Yukari panted with pleading eyes. It almost looked like she was going to cry just from thinking all the semen that had escaped her.

Jejuna waved his hand and the gargoyles lowered Yukari to all fours on the ground while keeping their grips. They even lowered her head almost to a kiss with the spread-out slimy pool of Jejuna's seed. The volume of it on the ground made Yukari visibly panic and she hungrily let all of her long tongue out of her mouth.

"There, are you happy now?" Jejuna exclaimed.

"Happy... so happy," Yukari slurred between long slurps of raw semen.

"You know what, I'm starting to like you but that does not mean I won't expect you to be useful in more concrete ways," Jejuna mused while focusing on the show Yukari was performing.

"I can be very useful, just keep using me as your cum-toilet and I will be very useful," Yukari voiced between slurps. Even while her mind kept re-focusing she kept treating the divine semen on the stone floor like the most delicious thing in the world she needed to consume.

"Fine, but don't think I haven't noticed your ulterior motive. Cum-kitsune Yukari or what you are called," Jejuna stated with a smirk.

"You have heard of me?" Yukari asked while pausing her floor licking for a few seconds.

"I have but I have to say, even the rumours do not give justice to this display of utter... self-degrading perversion that is rare even among demons," Jejuna replied and Yukari did not bother replying as her priorities were locked into the remains to the seed that were quickly being swallowed by her. Even while being held in place by the gargoyles her long flexible tongue was reaching to almost any remnant of semen on the floor. Though her eyes soon enough focused on the stains that led to the throne. Jejuna's cock was still leaking out a bit while he sat.

"Now, listen carefully, I'm only going to instruct you once," Jejuna suddenly boomed with a commanding tone. He explained the mission to Yukari while he let the gargoyles slowly move her closer to him. Though he never instructed them to let her go before he had left the room.

** * **

"That damn semen hoarder, it's not like he will run out even if he just gives me all of it," Yukari pouted in a shadowy street corner. She was in her travelling healer disguise of white robes and black hair. Even her eyes were the colour of silver that high ranking healers possessed.

The mission Jejuna had commanded Yukari to do was a bothersome one. She had one week to get one of the imperial divine generals to resign if she ever wanted more semen from Jejuna. Even as mentioning the title made hungry saliva spill from the corner of her lip she knew the chances of the divine part being actually true was slim.

"Still six tails but at least that damn frog has pretty decent semen," Yukari mused with a quick lick of her lips. Her words were an understatement, to say the least, the amount of raw power she had gotten from just one load would be enough to sustain her for weeks even if it had not been enough to make her next tail grow.

"Maybe if I get him to feed me daily," Yukari voiced with an evil grin. At no point, her greedy mind even considered just how much semen she would need to just sustain herself after getting the seventh tail that was considered the first step for any kitsune to actually begin the journey for divinity and the ninth tail.

Though eventually, Yukari got tired of just staring at the high wall that surrounded the general's city manor. So she walked to the wall and jumped over.

** * **

The garden in the general's inner courtyard was well-kept despite being a set of trees around a pond. Even as Yukari did not sense any divine magic nearby the power radiating from a white-robed man sitting next to the pond was very high for a human. So she approached him with almost silent steps.

Despite being in a deep state of meditation general Ezra was able to sense the approaching odd presence that was trying to hide something definitely demonic. So he jolted up and swirls of fire manifested around him.

"Calm down, I did not really come to fight you," Yukari shrugged. As the disguise was meaningless at this point she let her body transform into her usual self with a skimpy street-whore dress.

"Then why are you here, deceptive demon," Ezra flared with a smirk on his noble face. Despite having peacefully mediated only moments ago he was now more than ready to fight.

"Here's the deal, I was told to get you fired within a week and since the reward is something I very much want that is going to happen one way or another even if I have no idea how," Yukari mused like she was asking the general for some ideas.

"Excuse me?" Ezra uttered. Not just the contents but the casual tone Yukari was using was making him a bit puzzled.

"Don't make me repeat it, this job is boring enough as it is," Yukari replied with a yawn.

"Do you know who you are talking to?" Ezra exclaimed. His eyes were scanning Yukari's smooth skin and feminine shapes for any signs of hostility. Though the only reaction he got was getting his cock hard.

"I hope you are not actually the divine general and just his servant since despite your high martial cultivation there is not even a drop of divinity in you," Yukari announced with a pout.

"There is no reason for me to overthink this. You are a demon so I shall simply defeat you," Ezra announced and prepared his fighting stance for an assault while the flames around his body burst.

"Fine, twenty moves and then I'm running away," Yukari muttered and lifted her hands to a mockingly relaxed fighting stance.

"I will defeat you in ten," Ezra declared like he had just been taunted. He charged Yukari who tried to sidestep him. He was ready and tried to stop it with a kick of his muscular leg only to have his erect cock tapped with an oddly gentle hand while the kitsune slid under his leg.

Ezra did not allow his focus to derail from so little so he went in for a grabble to limit the movement of the agile demonic being that had less human limits than him. Using a strong burst of red fire as a distraction Ezra managed to grab from Yukari's elbow to twist her to the ground for a final blow. Though she twisted around in a way that forced him to let go while her soft hand slid into his robes to grip from his cock. She managed to give it a few jerks before pulling away with dance-like moves.

Even as Yukari's touch made Ezra's cock burn he readied his fighting stance again. Though he stayed still while trying to think ways to defeat such a nimble opponent. He even considered of getting a sword but that would have been a sign to defeat to his personal honour, like he was admitting he was unable to defeat this odd being without it. Though the longer the things kept going like this the more his eyes kept focusing on Yukari's highly feminine shapes that only rare humans came even close.

"Did you give up before me?" Yukari mused dropping her fighting stance entirely. She was more than seeing the change in Ezra's eyes and so she let the front of her dress drop to a level that barely hid her erect nipples.

"Just what are you playing at, demon temptress?" Ezra grunted swallowing hard. He was trying to channel his lust into fighting anger but even his muscles were starting burn from a desire to teach this enticing creature a long hard lesson of a more sexual kind.

"This is far too boring to be called playing anything, most demons would have wanted to fuck me by now. Humans are so annoying, all you do is kill kill kill like some bloodthirsty animals," Yukari replied with a shrug that made her breasts bounce free from her dress. Ezra's eyes locked into them observing every sway and shape.

"You have a pretty nice cock for a human. Not to mention semen, like you haven't released it for years and your balls have turned into beautiful orbs of delicious power," Yukari stated with increased drooling. She had spent the entire time evaluating the human's potency and she had decided to partake in his nectar one way or another. For that purpose she let her dress to disappear as moral humans who barely had sex tended to have a really hard time with her naked body when they were alone. Especially if she had managed to arouse them before the main reveal.

"Damn demon," Ezra flared and almost ripped his own robes to pieces in seconds to reveal his firm soldier body. His cock was big and well-shaped enough to cause Yukari to bite her lower lip like a reflex. Even if she preferred big twisted demon cocks sometimes she was faced with a beautiful human cock that almost looked like art to her.

Yukari turned around and presented her shapely ass to Ezra who did not waste time to come grab it. He spread her cheeks apart only to ram his cock balls deep into her ass.

"I should have known you were an ass-man," Yukari voiced with a grin. Due to her semen and magic-based diet, her rear opening was little more than just another hole that could be filled with semen. Not to mention her inner flesh there was as good as her womb in absorbing semen but tended to spill less.

"Stop talking," Ezra grunted and grabbed from Yukari's neck while his other hand dug into her breasts. He did not waste any more time for words and began pumping his hip into Yukari's ass. She did not trace his thrusts but kept her hip in a place like a solid wall for him to milk his cock with. Though he was barely leaving her and mostly just rubbed into her. It seemed the tight opening in combination to having his tip rubbed into soft flesh was more than doing it to him while he dug his fingers into Yukari's breast. The strength he used would have definitely bruised a human but for her, it was barely enough to redden her skin.

"Is this what you wanted? You filthy demon wanted to be used like a common street whore," Ezra flared like he was getting mad from borderline abusing Yukari's body for his own sexual pleasure.

"That's the general idea," Yukari mused while thinking the reasons she preferred using the skimpy whore dress. It was very effective with demons and pretty good with humans even if they did not usually try to charge her at first glance.

"Fucking demon," Ezra shouted and slid his hand gripping Yukari's neck around it. The move let him pull her into a tight hug from behind. He also began lifting up her jaw like in an attempt to gag her.

"I'm not enjoying this, you made me do this," Ezra breathed into Yukari's ears a moment before he released his seed into her ass. He gave a few more pumps after it but soon pushed naked Yukari to the ground and away from him.

"Well, that was fun enough," Yukari irked stretching her legs in the ground as she had fully controlled the sideways pose she had fallen into.

"Leave," Ezra shouted.

"I can lick your cock clean if you want," Yukari helpfully offered even as Ezra's cock looked soaked like it had fucked a pussy.

"Leave," Ezra boomed again.

"Fine," Yukari muttered and left the way she came since she was not that keen on getting every last drop of his human seed. She was more than used to humans wanting her to leave once the deed was done. Not to mention, there still was more than enough Jejuna's divine semen in her to last for weeks without expending it in useless fights.

** * **

The next day, Ezra resigned from the sheer shame of personal failure from being seduced by a demon in his own manor. It was definitely behaviour an imperial divine general should not partake in.

And so Yukari began working for master Jejuna.

kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers