Cum My Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
A weekend away with an old flame and master.
1.9k words
4.47
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known him since he was sixteen in a blue polo shirt, snapping a rubber band on his wrist to stop himself from saying swear words. Clean cut and well behaved, even then I saw the rustic, emotional artist underneath. I wasn't so different: prim, proper, and longing for more.

We weren't right for each other in the traditional, everyday sense. Jay was chaotic and occasionally unhinged, fighting to prove himself as one of the best visual artists of our time. I was hungry too, but for financial success and a family that wouldn't let me down.

We dated in our twenties. And sometimes we didn't date but we hooked up. And avoided each other. And were friends. And asked each other for relationship advice. And got drunk and talked about our sexual fantasies. And went to brunch and talked about work.

In our 30s we met each other's partners, sent each other flowers, and called each other when life got hard enough that we didn't know who else to call.

In short, we've always loved each other.

So was it such a surprise that in our 40s, once we'd built our careers and families that we found our way back to each other?

Jay was single, after many years. And I was a decade deep in a marriage to someone smart and stable who never really saw me. And certainly never fulfilled me.

Here's the plan we made: a long weekend away at a resort off of the beaten path. A place for us to explore our sexual desires without the confines of a relationship or expectations. We filled out kink questionnaires, compared interests, and came up with safe words. Any recordings would go directly onto an encrypted drive that we could only unlock together. People knew where we were but they didn't know we were together. We both said we were going to "unplug" for the weekend.

He texted me the hotel room number while I was in a car service on the way to the hotel. I got it, then turned off my phone - per our agreement. I was still 20 minutes away and nervous without my phone to distract me. What would he have me do? How would I feel? I knew I could tell him anything, try anything, change my mind about any of it and he'd be okay. We'd be okay. I also wanted so badly to be used, to be out of control. To let someone see this bad bad side of me. And I felt so lucky that it would be him.

Jay didn't greet me out front, but a bellman did. I told him my room number while I sped off, eager to see Jay. See if his hair was long or short, if his beard was back, if his nostrils would flare when he saw me.

He looked great. He looked like the clean cut 16 year old I met at my first basement concert. Short hair, no beard, goofy smile and that feeling of simultaneously being out of place and finally in the right place at the same time.

Hi.

Hi.

I grinned and jumped into his arms, legs around his waist like I used to do when we were dating and I'd just gotten home from a work trip.

"Oh god it's good to see you" he said into my neck.

"I've got no words."

"I do." He ran his hand over my cheek. "Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath. "Ready."

He nodded. Took a deep breath. And grew three inches.

"Strip."

I stared at him.

"Quickly, Anna. I said strip."

This is what I had asked for. And I knew this would be the awkward part. The transition into sub space.

"Yes sir." I squeaked out. Off came the shirt. The shoes. The pants.

"Look at me." I did. "Look at me while you take off the rest."

I locked onto his bright blue eyes while I unclasped my bra and dropped it on the ground. Stayed staring at him while I pulled my underwear down, in a little squat as I pulled each leg out and stood up straight.

"Very good." he growled. And I was more turned on than I'd been in years.

"They're bringing your bags?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Follow me."

We'd been standing just inside the door. I followed him down a hallway to the left (was this a suite?) and into the bathroom.

"Stand there." He pointed. "Hands on your head, elbows out."

"Yes sir."

He took a towel, folded it neatly in half, and laid it on the floor. "Sit here, on your knees. Arms stay up."

"Yes sir."

"Knees apart. Good. Stay."

Once he'd moved back down the hall and into the main room I saw why he'd put me there. There was a mirror at the end of the hall, right where we'd been standing before. So I stared my naked body in a slutty, submissive pose while I waited. Fuck me. Like seriously, I really wanted him to fuck me.

There was a knock on the door. He answered - my bags. I'd forgotten about my bags. My clothes were still on the floor in the entryway. My wet underwear were on the floor between Jay's feet and the bellman's. Could he see me in the mirror? How do mirrors work? What were the angles? Oh good god.

Jay let the suitcase in but not the bellman (thank god), tipped the guy and closed the door. He put my bag in the closet and came back to me.

"Very good. Very good girl."

"mmm" I smiled.

"Is my good girl getting excited?"

"Mmmhmmm" I nodded. For some reason it was hard to imagine speaking.

He reached down and pulled on my hard nipple. I whimpered and shoved my chest at him, hands still up behind my head.

"Yes, you'll get what you want soon enough. As long as you're good and do what I say. Do you want to be a good girl for me?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I want to be a good girl for you."

"Are you going to be a good slut this weekend?"

"Yes sir. I am going to be a good slut this weekend."

"Before we get started I need my good little slut to help me with something." I nodded. "Hop up and get in the tub." I started moving. "Arms stay up. Lie back like you're taking a bath."

I did, naked ass on cold dry tub, tits up and hands behind my head.

"I just need to piss before we get started." I moaned. I knew exactly what was coming now. "And I want something soft for my piss to land on. Do you know of anything soft I can piss on?" I was nodding. Hard.

"Tell me darling, what soft thing can I piss on?"

"Me." I croaked. "You can piss on me."

"Hmm, now that's an idea." He started undoing his pants. "You think I should piss on you?"

"Yes sir, piss on me."

"No, I couldn't do that. I just need something soft to piss on before I can fuck your pussy."

"Piss on me, sir! Please! Please piss on me!"

"You won't mind if I piss on you?"

"No! I won't mind sir. Please piss on me. Please piss on me before you fuck me!"

"Where should I aim?"

"Piss on my tits, sir. Please piss on my tits." He was holding his dick in his hand. "Or my pussy? You can piss on my cunt, sir. Please sir. Please."

"What a generous little slut. So eager to please. So willing to take my piss for the chance for me to fuck her."

"mmm please sir"

"She might be quite the attention seeking whore to be begging to be pissed on."

His stream was slow and steady. It warmed my stomach and then my tits. He pissed on my hard little nipples. Then back down my stomach almost to my cunt. He drew circles around my pussy with his piss, once, twice, and on the third time he landed on my clit. Hot piss, coming fast now, showering my aching clit. "Fuuuuccck."

"Goooood girl. You liked that didn't you? You like it when I piss all over you, don't you dirty girl?"

I felt fuzzy. I felt calm. "Yes Sir."

"Say it for me baby"

"Yes sir. I like it when you piss on my slutty body."

"Very nice." His tone was soft and caring. "We're going to have to clean you off now before I can fuck you. You're too dirty right now, okay baby?" I nodded.

"Too much piss."

"That's right baby, you're covered in my piss. I'm going to turn the water on, nice and warm. Do you think you can rinse yourself off?"

"Yes. Yes sir." I sat myself up a little and scooted towards the tap.

"There you go. Here, try this wash cloth. Wipe yourself down real good. Don't forget your pussy baby."

I cleaned his piss off of my pussy. "Please" I said, gesturing to his cock. It was still out, but hard now. "Please?"

"Yes, yes soon."

He wrapped me in a towel and carried me down the hall, around the corner, and laid me down on the bed. "That's my good girl."

He took off his clothes and positioned himself between my legs. I wasn't restrained but I was jello, I was his, I was going to do whatever he wanted.

He started by just holding my cunt, then tapping it with his palm, then lightly slapping it. Rhythmic and warm each hit brought my clit slowly, steadily closer. My breath started quickening, matching his rhythm.

"No cumming yet." I nodded.

He pulled up on my cunt with the heel of his hand, above my clit, holding it under gentle pressure. A finger on his other hand started circling around my hole.

"ohhhhhh."

"good girl, good girl, just breathe"

"mmmk"

He kept circling, building, slowly entering me and pulling back, opening me up.

"uhhh!?" I called out.

"yeah good girl"

"uhh!"

"I know, you want me to fuck you."

"Ah!"

"I know baby, I know. Soon. 15 more rounds."

"Ahhh!"

"I'll count for you. One, " he was deliberate, one finger circling in the inside of my cunt, "two, three," I started to relax. There was structure. He was coming in soon. "four, five, six, " he was deeper than he'd been before, "seven, eight, nine," he'd started to slowly draw his finger back out, "ten, eleven," I could feel my clit pulsing from the tension of his other hand, "twelve," (don't cum don't cum) "thirteen, fourteen, " his hand was out, just on the outside, "fifteen" he grazed over my clit with his wet finger.

His head came up by mine and his dick entered so smoothly. Keeping the same slow, steady rhythm he fucked me deeply, grinding himself into my clit with each stroke in. My hands, my arms, my shoulders, my knees, my feet melted into the bed. I was nothing but a cunt, a lucky lucky cunt. I was so close.

"Can I?"

"May I." He cut me off.

"May I cum?" My words were so soft.

"Hold on baby, count down with me. Nine, eight, seven,"

"Seven" I started counting with him, each stroke a new number closer to release.

"Six, five, four," I felt myself tightening around him "Three, two, one..."

"cum my slut"

It lasted for ages, enough for him to slap my tits, pause and watch me hump up onto him, and slap my tits again. Maybe halfway through he started cumming too. The grunt and curled upper lip I knew so well, dick deep inside me.

We fell asleep like that - him on top of and inside me. My last thought before succumbing to rest: we haven't even taken out the toys yet.